• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

fuck thats annoying. well is there any other coded only characters that have voice roles? Jiminy?

I think Jiminy wasn't in BBS, so who ever voiced him may come back. He barely had any lines in kh 1 or 2, but he came back for Re:com which was nearly "The Jiminy Cricket Game"

Radon

mofo

So does anyone know who Jiminys voiced by, let alone how to contact him?

DarMar106

He's voiced by Eddie Carroll, and eys i sent him an email. I think it's safe to assume the Disney VA will be in the game

T

the barfman

What about Jason Todd, I mean come on he does a good Batman

DarMar106

Hey Guys, I just got confirmation from Eddie Carrol, the voice of Jiminy Cricket, reprising his role as Jiminy via an email to his official website. I'll post the email as soon as I figure out how to post it, lol. But what I find interesting is I noticed Jiminy isn't in Birth by Sleep, yet i get confirmation that's he's voicing Jiminy in a "new Kingdom Hearts game". Did I inadvertantly confirm a English release of coded?

DarMar106

Mhm, and it makes sense. Remember in KH1 Jiminy said when his world was lost he ended up at Disney Castle. Since the Heartless don't exist yet and arent goign around gobbling up hearts of worlds in BbS. Jiminy is still with Pinocchio in their world.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

oooh, brilliant find! Does this mean Coded is a-coming?

T

The Spoiler

Hey Guys, I just got confirmation from Eddie Carrol, the voice of Jiminy Cricket, reprising his role as Jiminy via an email to his official website. I'll post the email as soon as I figure out how to post it, lol. But what I find interesting is I noticed Jiminy isn't in Birth by Sleep, yet i get confirmation that's he's voicing Jiminy in a "new Kingdom Hearts game". Did I inadvertantly confirm a English release of coded?
Or maybe for one of the add ons in the english version.

Or coded but ehh

Or hes lying

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

is there any info on aqua voice actress?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

is there any info on aqua voice actress?

no ones guess have been correct. Unless someone comes out and says she is Aqua with proof, or Disney/S-E releases the names or a trailer comes out, we won't know. I highly doubt anyone here would guess it and be right seeing as how no one knows who could possibly voice her.

DarMar106

Ya, escially since Jesse McCartney was like one of the first you'd think Terra and Aqua would follow but no

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Ya, escially since Jesse McCartney was like one of the first you'd think Terra and Aqua would follow but no

Because by the look of things, both or maybe one are new people voicing them. All we can do it sit, twiddle our thumbs and wait PATIENTLY.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Need help figuring out how to print a screenshot?

I wish we got SOME official English release confirmation soon.

TigerLilly

I wish we got SOME official English release confirmation soon.

I agree! I understand it may not be released till summer but they should really start releasing trailers at least by the end of this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back