• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

The best VA ever is clearly Billy Zane, if you think different then you need your ears checked. His voice is like velvet... it even has its own KHI fanclub!

:-3

I like Gallagher's and Epcar's voices, too. Haley Joel Osment does a great job as well, but I liked him before he hit puberty. xD

Inorite. He's very good at acting out villians.

Chaos_Riku

Didn't Epcar say they didn't give him direction to sound like Zane? I was wondering if I heard that correctly.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Best English VA in Kingdom Hearts? Well, it's probably Billy Zane, although I'm also quite fond of Christopher Lee as Ansem the Wise/DiZ. And Haley Joel Osment gives a great performance usually as well (hell, so does most of the cast)

But yeah, either Zane or Lee. ;D

DarMar106

For anyone curious about Mickey Mouse's new VA, Bret Iwan, here's a taste:

Mickey Mouse | Disney

Scroll down and the Short version's of "Lonesome Ghosts" or "Mickey and the Seal". They've been redubbed by new sounds effects and actors and there you can hear Bret Iwan as Mickey. It should be noted Bret was persoanlly trained by Wayne Allwine before his passing

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

It's cool that he sounds similar to Alwine

Theart

Awards

For anyone curious about Mickey Mouse's new VA, Bret Iwan, here's a taste:

Mickey Mouse | Disney

Scroll down and the Short version's of "Lonesome Ghosts" or "Mickey and the Seal". They've been redubbed by new sounds effects and actors and there you can hear Bret Iwan as Mickey. It should be noted Bret was persoanlly trained by Wayne Allwine before his passing

Damn, those were some good performances! 8D :heart: Bret DEFINITELY has my approval! ^_^ Can't wait for his performance in the BBS dub!

T

The Spoiler

Hmm... he sounds different. Hes good, but there were some parts that sounded a little bad

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wow, he's good. I think the voices are just a bit different, barely noticeable. Bret will be just fine in BBS :D

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Is it just me, or did the original "All Star Voice Cast" spiral down drastically since KHI? Even if the VAs are good in KH, no one has heard of most of the cast. Only Christopher Lee and Haley Joel Osment are names I really knew before I played KH, Im probably leaving some people out but still /:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Was that the first or second guy that voiced him? I liked the KHI dub better if it was him.

It was the KH1 version.

and for the All star cast things...

More original VA's are a good thing. You don't have to hear them to know of them.

recognize these voices?

Theart

Awards

Is it just me, or did the original "All Star Voice Cast" spiral down drastically since KHI? Even if the VAs are good in KH, no one has heard of most of the cast. Only Christopher Lee and Haley Joel Osment are names I really knew before I played KH, Im probably leaving some people out but still /:

I knew of David Gallagher before KH1. XD But that's cause my mom and sister loved this one TV show he used to be in (7th Heaven, I think)

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Well they are kids, so I'm guess they'll have to get child VA's. It wouldn't hurt since in real life you sound different from when you were a kid to when you're an adult.

FadedSunrise

(Nah, I'm pretty sure KH is high enough priority on Squeenix/Nomura's collective minds that it wouldn't take that long. Patience!)

DarMar106

It ok if Riku and Sora are recast for BbS, they are kids so it ok. By the time KH III comes out im not sure. Haley, Hayden, and David are all still fairly youngish and voice technology could makethem sound a bit younger. But if it comes around after awhile and they need to be recast, well oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back