• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Re: VA Discussion Thread

You guys didn't hear of Jesse McCartney before KH came out? He was, like, a superstar for me. His songs were on the radio, like, every 10 minutes... xD

DarMar106

^He's actually doing very well. He was just in a tribute to Lionel Richie along with some big name R&B stars like Stevie Wonder and Brian McKnight

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I was too busy watching SpiderMan with Tobey Maguire before I got into KH to have heard of Jesse McCartney. XD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

^Yeah, I remember seeing that xD He's so funny. Hayden Pannetiere's for Kairi was really funny, too.

Didn't she mention something on how the director (or whoever it was) kept prodding her to sound more "princess-y"? XD

BTW, is there any way for someone to contact Christy Carlson Romano and ask if she's involved with BBS? 8D

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Didn't she mention something on how the director (or whoever it was) kept prodding her to sound more "princess-y"? XD

BTW, is there any way for someone to contact Christy Carlson Romano and ask if she's involved with BBS? 8D

Which VA is that again? Sorry I thought I knew them all. Is it Larxenes?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Paladin
Which VA is that again? Sorry I thought I knew them all. Is it Larxenes?

I think she voiced Yuffie.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Hayden Pannetiere's for Kairi was really funny, too.

I like how she got the timeline of KH1 and KH2 wrong and said it took place like two years after the first. >.>

Why would she be involved?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

CCR is a suggestion for Aqua.

Oh. I wouldn't mind her as Aqua. I think she would pull it off quite nicely. Though I still hold on to my hopes that Gwen was lying and is going to do it. Or by some weird chance they decided to get Eliza Dushku =3

Sora^Fan

Oh. I wouldn't mind her as Aqua. I think she would pull it off quite nicely. Though I still hold on to my hopes that Gwen was lying and is going to do it. Or by some weird chance they decided to get Eliza Dushku =3
Interesting choices.......someone mentioned Shanelle Gray..although, I don't think she would do a good Aqua... :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hmm, that could work actually. She is an experienced voice actor. Also, anyone contact the old Org. XIII members yet?

Check the first page. Every single one is coming back apart from 9-12

Key_of_Faith

CCR who is Kim Possible? I just watched an interview with her. Trying to put her voice with Aqua's image. Hmmm...maybe.
Ok I know that I might be killed for saying this but IMAGINE if Miley Cyrus was chosen as Aqua? OMG NO WAAAY!

Oh, and I read a post suggesting Rihanna as Aqua. I saw an interview with her, and NO SHE WON'T WORK AS AQUA!!!

Last edited:
Awards

I like how she got the timeline of KH1 and KH2 wrong and said it took place like two years after the first. >.>

I think she meant 2 years after recording for Kingdom Hearts, and going back to record for Kingdom Hearts 2 and being around all the changes that we're made for the series.

Anyway
I REALLY hope she returns to voice Kairi in the secret ending. Alyson Stoner SUCKS!! But she can be Xion again lol.

8shortfuse

I think she meant 2 years after recording for Kingdom Hearts, and going back to record for Kingdom Hearts 2 and being around all the changes that we're made for the series.

Anyway
I REALLY hope she returns to voice Kairi in the secret ending. Alyson Stoner SUCKS!! But she can be Xion again lol.

She might, we'll find out if they'd ever deside to give us the whole BBS VA list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back