• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Re: VA Discussion Thread

Somebody edit that to a deeper voice, and we have Vanitas english laugh shamisen

DarMar106

Hello KHinsider forums and peoples. my first post and seemed like a good place to start.

VA wise i think alot of the Disney voice can be confirmed for Birth by Sleeo but of course we still have to wait. Bigger names in my mind, the only one that come to me is James Woods as Hades. I have a feeling that Christopher Lee is back as Ansem the Wise since he reprised him in 358/2, they could've easily handed him the script for BbS. Then there's the matter or Terra, Aqua, Vanitas, and Master Xehanort, if they are even voiced by big names

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Hello KHinsider forums and peoples. my first post and seemed like a good place to start.

VA wise i think alot of the Disney voice can be confirmed for Birth by Sleeo but of course we still have to wait. Bigger names in my mind, the only one that come to me is James Woods as Hades. I have a feeling that Christopher Lee is back as Ansem the Wise since he reprised him in 358/2, they could've easily handed him the script for BbS. Then there's the matter or Terra, Aqua, Vanitas, and Master Xehanort, if they are even voiced by big names

Welcome to KHI!

We're waiting for name releases too, don't worry.

Darkness_Girl

Some one should ask Kiefer Sutherland from the Hit TV Show 24 if he is doing Master Eraqus

I thank Steven Strait should do Vanitas

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

How do you feel about Aaron Refvem for young Riku? He voiced Denzel in ACC.

I was also going to suggest a few people who voiced characters in Avatar: The Last Airbender (that show has a lot of old people) for Eraqus and Xehanort, but I'll do that later XD

8shortfuse

Some one should ask Kiefer Sutherland from the Hit TV Show 24 if he is doing Master Eraqus

I thank Steven Strait should do Vanitas

I don't know who Steven is..is he good? anyway, we're pretty sure that Vantias will be voiced by Haley Joel Osment. not for sure yet, but theres a good chance

How do you feel about Aaron Refvem for young Riku? He voiced Denzel in ACC.

I was also going to suggest a few people who voiced characters in Avatar: The Last Airbender (that show has a lot of old people) for Eraqus and Xehanort, but I'll do that later XD

Who? I don't know aaron Refvem... are you talking about Denzel from Final fantasy advent children? cause I think that was someone else.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah Aaron Refvem VAed Denzel in Advent Children Complete. In the original Advent Children, he was voiced by Benjamin Bryan, but I didn't suggest him since a few years passed between the two movies, and his voice probably changed already.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

美咲 四季;4830446 said:
Has anyone else gotten an email to confirm if Richard Epcar is voicing somebody in BBS?

Yes I got a message that confirmed it.

EpcarConversation.png

Has anyone considered that maybe Rick Gomez could do a good job in BBS?

jlk2009

KHOfficialNews

I can also confirm that the voice acting for the North American release of Birth By sleep is finished. It will be coming.

what do you guess think this came from KH official news on twitter - ???

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

How come no one mentioned that twitter page before? So would this be solid proof?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Uh, I`m really not sure if that`s official. I`m kind of doubting it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back