• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

I think obvious voice actors should be put up there regardless of confirmation. Such as Bill Farmer for Goofy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

And what happens, if by some odd unknown reason, they weren't in the game, they were replaced? Not saying it's the case but it has a very slim chance of happening.

And putting up unknown confirmations will make more people go "Oh, the Voice Acting is done. See all those names. The game is gonna be released reeeeally soon".

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

And what happens, if by some odd unknown reason, they weren't in the game, they were replaced? Not saying it's the case but it has a very slim chance of happening.

And putting up unknown confirmations will make more people go "Oh, the Voice Acting is done. See all those names. The game is gonna be released reeeeally soon".

For all we know, they probably have them all but didn't release the names.

Not saying it's true but it's a possibility right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

美咲 四季;4811701 said:
For all we know, they probably have them all but didn't release the names.

Not saying it's true but it's a possibility right?

It is. But I think it's best that we use official confirmations. I'm sure once a trailer or a commercial we can confirm some of those voices.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

美咲 四季;4812654 said:
Yeah.

But why would they do that? ;p

Did you see how excited everyone got when one VA was confirmed? maybe S-E or the VA's know that it gets us all excited and make us wait and wait and wait and then release the info of their character/one of the characters and we all get excited??? Possibly?

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Did you see how excited everyone got when one VA was confirmed? maybe S-E or the VA's know that it gets us all excited and make us wait and wait and wait and then release the info of their character/one of the characters and we all get excited??? Possibly?
I said for anticipation, same thing as I said. Lol
spoitime

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Maybe, I heard that Vanitas was the guy who was Sora's voice in the Japanese version, maybe they'll have Osmet or whoever do the voicing for him.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Maybe, I heard that Vanitas was the guy who was Sora's voice in the Japanese version, maybe they'll have Osmet or whoever do the voicing for him.
That's the thing, I don't think HJO can pull it off

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

The Vanitas thing is a spoiler whether you all believe it is or not. Many people already know about what Nomura said about Vanitas being "someone we know". Go around talking about Sora's original VA voicing Vanitas, and people will put two and two together as I did (yes, that's how I found out. =/).
So please wrap those things about Vanitas in spoiler tags please, for the consideration of others.
And about the commercials, KH1 was the only game that I remember having commercials in heavy rotation before the release. The others didn't really have commercials until the game had been released already (not counting those epic ones they had on the Disney channel for the first game. XD)

FadedSunrise

The Vanitas thing is a spoiler whether you all believe it is or not.
So please wrap those things about Vanitas in spoiler tags please, for the consideration of others.

No offense at all, but wow, you guys read so deeply/think about these things so thoroughly. o.o; Do you guys not watch ANY of the trailers? Just wondering out of abject curiosity. Personally, I watched all the trailers, then heard about the Van thing, that it was a speculation based on how he sounded vs the seiyuu's previous voice work.

All I thought was wow cool, they've got a great vocal range. Looking forward to the...game?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

The Vanitas thing is a spoiler whether you all believe it is or not. Many people already know about what Nomura said about Vanitas being "someone we know". Go around talking about Sora's original VA voicing Vanitas, and people will put two and two together as I did (yes, that's how I found out. =/).
And about the commercials, KH1 was the only game that I remember having commercials in heavy rotation before the release. The others didn't really have commercials until the game had been released already (not counting those epic ones they had on the Disney channel for the first game. XD)

I remember that one Video Game commercial thing, that talked about upcoming disney games, had an epic KH I commercial...

And I didn't see KH II commercials on normal channels a lot. I saw it mostly on G4.....

FadedSunrise

I take it you don't know Vanitas' true identity/appearance? If you did, you wouldn't say we were reading too closely into anything. =/

I do, I do. I understand the gist of spoken Japanese from a couple years of watching anime, so I watched all the scenes the weekend it came out. Checked with translations when they came out, and I was about right. But what I said is what I thought about it before I knew anything, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back