• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: VA Discussion Thread

David Ghalleger?

I would think it would get a little... odd. Also, I picture Terra a bit deeper.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

James Woods will probably do it. He loves voicing Hades, especially in Kingdom Hearts.

David Gallagher will probably be in it, but not voicing Terra. Just Riku.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

David Ghalleger?

I would think it would get a little... odd. Also, I picture Terra a bit deeper.

I agree. I want Terra to have a deeper voice. And I just don't think it'll fit.

James Woods will probably do it. He loves voicing Hades, especially in Kingdom Hearts.

Awesome, but we'll still need an official confirmation.

codemaster

Awards

Why worry about the VAs for Disney characters? those are too easy to guess. The main ones are the FF and original characters.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Why worry about the VAs for Disney characters? those are too easy to guess. The main ones are the FF and original characters.

*sighs* facepalm
If we can get Disney VAs to say they've started/finished recording, we can get a lock on the progress of the NA version.

^this. Plus theres only one FF character, and he's just in one world. Has anyone given Rick(I think thats the guy who voiced Zack in Crisis Core) a go, see if he's in the game?

FadedSunrise

But Disney characters are only in scattered worlds this time, no Donald/Goofy(would that be a spoiler o_O;;;) to follow the main character around. So they're not a good example of progress, unless they are somehow following a schedule to record Disney characters in the order that main characters go to certain worlds.

I say the main MAIN ones are any of: Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort, Vanitas, and of course TAV. Otherwise, getting a sign any of the rest are done is going to be no big help.

jawz

^this. Plus theres only one FF character, and he's just in one world. Has anyone given Rick(I think thats the guy who voiced Zack in Crisis Core) a go, see if he's in the game?

I don't know cause Zack looks younger in BBS than crisis core

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If we get a lot of Disney characters done, then we can gather that they have done the disney worlds and presume all thats left are the original worlds like Land of Departure. Oh, and we know Hollow Bastion is either done or nearing completion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by jawz
I don't know cause Zack looks younger in BBS than crisis core

Well, in Crisis Core, Zack went from age 16-23, and Zack in BBS is supposedly just a little older than Ven, so Rick Gomez should be able to do it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Finding the Disney characters also helps us narrow down the options for original characters when there are VAs that sound good for more than one character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back