• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

I'm not saying it's a year away. It's 3 months away but I'm saying the 7-minute version didn't come until WEEKS before the release of BBS in JPN. I'm VERY doubtful it's going to be 7 minutes. And to be fair, there has never been a long English Kingdom Hearts trailer. The maximum English trailer I saw was over 2 minutes.

It will be nice but if we ever get it, it'll show in very late August.

I know you're not. I said you're MAKING IT SOUND LIKE IT IS. Very big difference there. Yes, it's admittedly unlikely, but there's still a chance. And it's a lot more pleasant here when people aren't being so negative in thoughts... Here's a suggestion, a quote from Sora even; "Be positive."

s1gildragonin30years

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

We probably won't get any trailer in late August. Only small 30sec or 15sec commercials. We usually only get one or two trailers and that is usually from E3. This trailer we get is most likely our only glimpse into the game because BBS didn't create the same hype as FFXIII. FFXIII advertised their game a year ahead of it being anywhere near complete (Lol Three Giant Snow, Vanille, and Light posters in Downtown LA on Jefferson anybody? Those were set up the year before the game even had a release date.) FFXIII got like four or five trailers released plus tv spots.

BBS? Has no chance of having any of that. One trailer. Maybe two 15sec and one 30sec commercial that will air on ten channels at random hours of the day and always during a specific commercial block. Maybe a poster or small billboard. A poster at GS/EB Games. And considering how long all the BBS trailers were before, this one at E3 will probably be long. Enough to show off a bunch of voices, scenes, and gameplay and get people interested.

And that E3 one is the one I'm excited about.

twobecomeone

so with aqua voice acting assumed to be willa, heres a scene of Gossip Girl in which Willa is in. i Know this doesnt necessarily judge the outcome of aquas voice but what do you guys think? i think she'll do great!

[video=youtube;brtRor00Oh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brtRor00Oh0&feature=related[/video]

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Sounds like a perfect fit to me.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

We'll probably just get one trailer for BBS. Also, its very small but 1up is doing this 50 most anticipated games of e3 thing and they talk a little bit on BBS. They use footage from the english version and we get a very little piece of dialogue(one word) from aqua

1UP's Top 50 Most Anticipated Games of E3 2010
around the 58 mark

Silverslide

Woooooo, great find Darkheart she sounds great.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Aqua sounds deeper than I expected, not that I have a problem with it.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Willa will do fine. It's Terra's VA I'm on pins and needles about.

Same here, especially after the teeny preview of Aqua's voice in-game.

A thought: Aqua actually sounds fairly young in that clip. I'd imagine that suggests that Terra might have a younger-sounding voice than we would have thought originally, too, since it'd feel out of place if she sounded sixteen and he sounded twenty-five. =/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm telling ya! Dwayne "DA ROCK" Johnson will be voicing Terra! I know it!

It's like you say this every time you post in this thread :\

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Aqua`s voice sounds younger than I thought it would sound, but it still fits. Hope we get to hear more soon.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Hooray for BBS gameplay clips and Aqua clip!

I'm surprised... Aqua's voice is actually EXACTLY how I imagined it to be.

Last edited:

Silverslide

I'm happy that whoever is casting the voices for KH isn't an idiot. I kind of lost faith after the master xehanort trailer.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I'm happy that whoever is casting the voices for KH isn't an idiot. I kind of lost faith after the master xehanort trailer.

I'm telling you man, everyone's going to love Leonard Nimoy after KHBBS gets in America. Why? Because the same thing has been repeating over and over again. In the early KH2 trailers when everyone heard McCartney as Roxas they were like "OMG! THEY KILLED KINGDOM HEARTS WITH THIS AWFUL VOICE ACTING!!!" but now everyone wants him as Roxas as well as Ventus. And in the early trailers of FFXIII many people thought it sounded awful while the final game wasn't great, it sounded more polished. Same thing will happen to BBS with it's cast.

Key

Exile
Awards

Hooray for BBS gameplay clips and Aqua clip!

I'm surprised... Aqua's voice is actually EXACTLY how I imagined it to be.

Weird, same here XD

Amen to that. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back