• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

What indication of KH2FM secret ending said that Terra was Xehanort? And don't say "his eyes turn gold" because anyone with darkness in them can have that such as Saix, Xigbar/Braig, Vanitas.

Nope, it seemed stupid and tried to connect EVERYTHING with each other and over-complicate things. And as much as I love the story in BBS, I STILL think the whole Terra-Xehanort relationship was unnecessary and just sounds like it was being nitpicky about everything. I swear, if they end up making another form of Xehanort that's going to confuse us, I may just have to hit myself in the head a thousand times.

How could you not see the resemblance between Xemnas and Terra? The first thing I did was look at a picture of them side-by-side - the resemblance was uncanny. Then when I went back and watched the KH2FM video at the suggestion of a friend, that only made my support for the theory stronger. lycorismoon says it best.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Terra's face NEVER looked like Xehanort in my opinion. Even when he was possessed by Xehanort and got the white hair and yellow eyes I still didn't think he looked that much like Xehanort. In fact when I compared the KH2 cutscene that shows Apprentice Xehanort to the BBS Secret ending, it looks like Apprentice Xehanort's face suddenly changed completely. And yes, I saw the image that re-colored Apprentice Xehanort to look like Terra and I still didn't think the re-color looked that much like Terra. I always thought the theory was bullcrap and over-exaggerated. Obviously I was dead wrong. But either way, it doesn't excuse it from being a spoiler because it still is. If it isn't in the trailers, it's a spoiler.

Oh, I'm not arguing over if it was a spoiler though! That is MomentoMori's job lol! I know it is a spoiler. I just couldn't believe you didn't believe the theories! And I compared them with Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas more than I did with Xehanort the Apprentice. And when I did I would use the painting in AtW's office rather than in-game renders.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Oh, I'm not arguing over if it was a spoiler though! That is MomentoMori's job lol! I know it is a spoiler. I just couldn't believe you didn't believe the theories! And I compared them with Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas more than I did with Xehanort the Apprentice. And when I did I would use the painting in AtW's office rather than in-game renders.

Gee, thanks. :rolls eyes:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Guys, get back on topic. you're slipping away from the purpose of the thread right now

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We noticed. :|

Anyway. So E3's coming up, yes? Do you guys think they'll announce Vanitas's VA and Terra's VA before then or wait until afterwards?

I dont think they'll announce Vanitas' VA but it will likely be in a trailer

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No clue. Days had little scenes that they could show but I guess they'll make a new one though I wouldnt mind the 7 minute Winter trailer xD

Key

Exile
Awards

I doubt it. The 7 minute trailer came only a few weeks before BBS's release in Japan. We're not going to get a trailer like that this early.

We can still hope, right? XD

But yeah, a trailer is what we need right now anyways, we NEED TO KNOW WHO VOICES WHO, especially when it comes to Vanitas and Terra. :p I honestly wouldn't mind a two-minute trailer if it answered our questions XD then again... an english version of that 7 minute trailer would be very nice....

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I doubt it. The 7 minute trailer came only a few weeks before BBS's release in Japan. We're not going to get a trailer like that this early.

You make it sound like we're a year away from English BBS being released, instead of it being only a few months. =/ This is the only English trailer I imagine we'll be getting. It's quite possible it'll be the 7 minute long trailer, or at least a shortened version of it. If not the 7 minute version, it'll probably be the 4 minute trailer from TGS 2009.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

You make it sound like we're a year away from English BBS being released, instead of it being only a few months. =/ This is the only English trailer I imagine we'll be getting. It's quite possible it'll be the 7 minute long trailer, or at least a shortened version of it. If not the 7 minute version, it'll probably be the 4 minute trailer from TGS 2009.

I'm not saying it's a year away. It's 3 months away but I'm saying the 7-minute version didn't come until WEEKS before the release of BBS in JPN. I'm VERY doubtful it's going to be 7 minutes. And to be fair, there has never been a long English Kingdom Hearts trailer. The maximum English trailer I saw was over 2 minutes.

It will be nice but if we ever get it, it'll show in very late August.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I'm not saying it's a year away. It's 3 months away but I'm saying the 7-minute version didn't come until WEEKS before the release of BBS in JPN. I'm VERY doubtful it's going to be 7 minutes. And to be fair, there has never been a long English Kingdom Hearts trailer. The maximum English trailer I saw was over 2 minutes.

Who's to say there WON'T be a long trailer?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We probably won't get any trailer in late August. Only small 30sec or 15sec commercials. We usually only get one or two trailers and that is usually from E3. This trailer we get is most likely our only glimpse into the game because BBS didn't create the same hype as FFXIII. FFXIII advertised their game a year ahead of it being anywhere near complete (Lol Three Giant Snow, Vanille, and Light posters in Downtown LA on Jefferson anybody? Those were set up the year before the game even had a release date.) FFXIII got like four or five trailers released plus tv spots.

BBS? Has no chance of having any of that. One trailer. Maybe two 15sec and one 30sec commercial that will air on ten channels at random hours of the day and always during a specific commercial block. Maybe a poster or small billboard. A poster at GS/EB Games. And considering how long all the BBS trailers were before, this one at E3 will probably be long. Enough to show off a bunch of voices, scenes, and gameplay and get people interested.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Who's to say there WON'T be a long trailer?

Like lycorismoon29 said, BBS doesn't have a chance of getting many commercials or multiple trailers. I expect the maximum time to be 4 minutes which in itself is already long for a trailer. Most trailers in general only last up to 2-3 minutes.
I think the trailer will be long enough to hype up the fans and confirm voices but I highly doubt it's going to be like the 7-minute long one.

Really, in the end it just comes down to waiting til' E3 and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back