• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

He did? Could you send a link on the facebook page or a picture of the email?

It's right there...on the first page of this thread o_O

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

We were talking about Epcar, not Hamill. Epcar's confirmed his role through email and his Facebook page. We're still speculating as to what role Hamill's going to play.

Oh lol, sorry about that, the way the later comments sounded like you were talking about Hamill. Well yeah, Epcar has been confirmed a LONG time ago.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Edit: Never mind, ignore this.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Oh lol, sorry about that, the way the later comments sounded like you were talking about Hamill. Well yeah, Epcar has been confirmed a LONG time ago.

'Sokay. I really need to get on Epcar's Facebook page and browse around; maybe in the next few months he'll release a little bit more about BBS, depending on what his contract says. We just put his name in spoiler tags just in case.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

'Sokay. I really need to get on Epcar's Facebook page and browse around; maybe in the next few months he'll release a little bit more about BBS, depending on what his contract says. We just put his name in spoiler tags just in case.

I highly doubt he'll say anymore than he's already said because his part IS a huge spoiler. Despite that many people figured out the connection to Terra and Xehanort way before the game was released lol

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I highly doubt he'll say anymore than he's already said because his part IS a huge spoiler. Despite that many people figured out the connection to Terra and Xehanort way before the game was released lol

Do you really need the spoiler tags for that, considering it's basically common knowledge now? o_O Anyways...:goes off to stalk his FB page:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Do you really need the spoiler tags for that, considering it's basically common knowledge now? o_O Anyways...:goes off to stalk his FB page:

How is that common knowledge?! It's a MAJOR spoiler, one of the biggest in the game. In fact that's how I got spoiled for BBS because some of my idiot friends told me that exact major spoiler and said "I thought you already knew!" and I say "Not if I'm trying to avoid spoilers!"

I don't think it should be counted as "common knowledge" until atleast half a year after BBS gets released in the other countries.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

It's obvious, though, isn't it? Even without hindsight. I'm a spoiler whore, I'll admit, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who figured it out months before the theory was confirmed. Maybe the details as to how and why were a little fuzzy before the theory was confirmed, but for the most part, it wasn't that hard to figure out.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It's obvious, though, isn't it? Even without hindsight. I'm a spoiler whore, I'll admit, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who figured it out months before the theory was confirmed. Maybe the details as to how and why were a little fuzzy before the theory was confirmed, but for the most part, it wasn't that hard to figure out.

Just because it's obvious doesn't mean it's not a spoiler. (And it REALLY isn't as obvious as people say and I never believed the theory that went around before the game was released and I know I wasn't the only one.)
Don't ruin it for others who haven't played the game yet. That's what the "Spoilers" section is for.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You didn't believe it? That was one of my first guesses after the "Birth By Sleep" video in KH2FM+ came out. Then again, I'm one of those people that tries to figure things out then guesses things right the first time around then gets swayed around by others for a bit before I'm proven right. (Like how I was right about Nimoy.)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I believed the theory a year before the game was released; I was a huge supporter of it. Hell, that's the one theory I was extremely interested in.

Edit: damn, too late

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

You didn't believe it? That was one of my first guesses after the "Birth By Sleep" video in KH2FM+ came out. Then again, I'm one of those people that tries to figure things out then guesses things right the first time around then gets swayed around by others for a bit before I'm proven right. (Like how I was right about Nimoy.)

It'd be kind of hard to NOT figure out, IMHO. :| Especially if you watched the BBS video in KH2FM.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It'd be kind of hard to NOT figure out, IMHO. :| Especially if you watched the BBS video in KH2FM.

What indication of KH2FM secret ending said that Terra was Xehanort? And don't say "his eyes turn gold" because anyone with darkness in them can have that such as Saix, Xigbar/Braig, Vanitas.

lycorismoon29 said:
You didn't believe it?

Nope, it seemed stupid and tried to connect EVERYTHING with each other and over-complicate things. And as much as I love the story in BBS, I STILL think the whole Terra-Xehanort relationship was unnecessary and just sounds like it was being nitpicky about everything. I swear, if they end up making another form of Xehanort that's going to confuse us, I may just have to hit myself in the head a thousand times.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What indication of KH2FM secret ending said that Terra was Xehanort? And don't say "his eyes turn gold" because anyone with darkness in them can have that such as Saix, Xigbar/Braig, Vanitas.

The hair of Terra, facial structure, eye shape. MX's eye color, outfit, white beard, ear shape. That was how I figured it. Then with LS and the lines he says "Xe...Xeha...XEHANORT" or whatever...He seemed angry. Then that image of the unseen version of the secret ending with the lines "Xehanort's Avenger". You could see what Nomura was pointing to, just that as the development moved forward, a lot was changed. That had sold it for me. Then the first few images appeared of Terra and MX and it was like every little thought I had was sealed with cement.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

The hair of Terra, facial structure, eye shape. MX's eye color, outfit, white beard, ear shape. That was how I figured it. Then with LS and the lines he says "Xe...Xeha...XEHANORT" or whatever...He seemed angry. Then that image of the unseen version of the secret ending with the lines "Xehanort's Avenger". You could see what Nomura was pointing to, just that as the development moved forward, a lot was changed. That had sold it for me. Then the first few images appeared of Terra and MX and it was like every little thought I had was sealed with cement.

Terra's face NEVER looked like Xehanort in my opinion. Even when he was possessed by Xehanort and got the white hair and yellow eyes I still didn't think he looked that much like Xehanort. In fact when I compared the KH2 cutscene that shows Apprentice Xehanort to the BBS Secret ending, it looks like Apprentice Xehanort's face suddenly changed completely. And yes, I saw the image that re-colored Apprentice Xehanort to look like Terra and I still didn't think the re-color looked that much like Terra. I always thought the theory was bullcrap and over-exaggerated. Obviously I was dead wrong. But either way, it doesn't excuse it from being a spoiler because it still is. If it isn't in the trailers, it's a spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back