• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Office

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oz.

Awards
The Office is my favorite show. Aside from football, it's the only thing I turn my t.v on for.

I almost stopped watching because of how corny the Jim and Pam thing is getting. I enjoyed the will they wont they tension they had going on in seasons 1 and 2. Pam needs to cheat on Jim to make it interesting again.

Oh, and Michael is far funnier than Dwight.

A

Audo

=/
One of the promos that aired during the Golden Globes totally spoiled how Andy finds out about Angela and Dwight. I was disappointed (by being spoiled, not by the way he finds out)

Pam needs to cheat on Jim to make it interesting again. .
I really couldn't disagree more.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Love it, i like ricky gervais one more, the british office. its funny.

but the american still good too.

but nothing can beat extras :)

Oz.

Awards
I thought it was hilarious. I laughed especially hard at Michael trying to find his thought mid sentence with David Wallace. As far as the Andy and Dwight thing goes, I found it to be a little anti-climactic. Still funny, but an unrealistic reaction from the guy who punched a hole through the wall.

Trag

Bronze Member
the episode about the chairs was one of the worst.

Satriani

It's been my favorite show since I saw pilot, I own all the seasons. Each one gradually gets worst after the first three seasons, the first three are gold, now it's becoming more conventional as it gets more popular but I still love it.

Trag

Bronze Member
Just rewatched season 4.
Micheal Scott putting his face into cement. Classic.

Oz.

Awards
Man, does anybody else think that the Office is going over the top? Seriously, do they do any work over there? I've forgotten about the whole "mockumentary" thing.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Man, does anybody else think that the Office is going over the top? Seriously, do they do any work over there? I've forgotten about the whole "mockumentary" thing.

Haha, I didn't think about that. Well, just think of it as a heavily edited documentary that only keeps the entertaining pieces intact.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
So did anyone catch the episode that aired after the Super bowl last night.

Fuckin hilarious. I never seen the office til last night. I think Im gonna start watching this show now.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Am I the only one here who feels bad for Toby? Guy never did anything to Michael but he treats him like shit anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back