• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Office

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
I agree, Pam was ridiculously cute. Don't know how Michael's going to correct his latest screwup (frankly I think he went a little too far to be believable this time), but I'm excited to see how it all pans out. He'll be back. And I bet this season's finale will be awesome.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I love the way he crawls on the floor (with paper in his hand), trying to get his former employees to go with him and then Pam just quits and then it's like 'Uhhhhh'???? Well you get what I mean? And I just love everytime Michael says "Hank." XD

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't think Pam really thought that decision through at all. Then again, Michael didn't think his quitting through either but that was expected of him.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
He was in the preview for the next episode. Apparently he's been working at a bowling alley.

A

Audo

I watched the episode through torrents, so I didn't catch the promo. =/

I watched the episode on Hulu. Holy crap, can't believe Pam went with.

I could see the high-ups at Dunder Mifflon using Jim to find out info from Pam and such.

I doubt that Micheal's "Micheal Scott's Paper Company" will get that far, though.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i'm guessing michael's gonna try to get ryan to join his new paper company. and shit, ryan will probably agree too. i mean, by the looks of it, what does he have to lose?

for the first time in the series, i am actually watching the office for its plot. i mean, yeah, i liked the plots in the first four seasons, but i'm actually quite intrigued by what's going to happen this season. huh.. imagine dat.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
first off, yeah I love this show, woo

and yeah, I've seen everything this season, I can't believe everything with michael, I think your right about ryan though, but I haven't seen the new promo

very differentiable
Awards
It's pretty fun, i like it. However, with any show running longer then a season, i always forget to watch it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back