• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Office

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
Eh. Funny factor was up there, but it seems that Ryan is proggresively becoming a worse and worse actor, and resembles a crack daddy. But good episode. Although I don't know how I feel about the Jim and Pam thing. I think the tension between the two was funnier when they weren't together, I don't know. I loved how the weed was salad. 500 bucks too. Funny stuff.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Well, don't act like you're surprised."

Way to go Phyllis. It's about time she got a backbone and stood up to Angela.

Also, yay more Toby abuse.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i spit out my coke (the drug or drink? that's for you, the fans to decide!) when i saw michael throw the pen in toby's face

Haha, did you really? Yeah, I busted out laughing when he did that. It was great timing too, because he did it just as my mom had finished commenting on how serious the episode had been.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol

How was that episode too serious? It was a Christmas party interrupted by an intervention.

I'm not terribly sure, but I think she may have just been talking about that one scene since everyone was pretty quiet and not making any jokes.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I got netflix on my xbox. I have been in my room watching every single episode. And this show is thee best.
Steve carell is a genious.
Karen was hotter than Pam. (Pams still hot.)
Dwight......no words can describe lol

A

Audo

But Pam is far cuter, which beats "hot" in my book practically every time.
I agree with this.

I enjoyed last night's episode. I liked the cute exchange between Jim and Pam near the end of the episode.

How do you guys feel last night's episode compares to past Christmas episodes? =/

A

Audo

The only one i can really remember right now is the one where they are all doing Secret Santa and there was supposed to be a twenty dollar limit and Michael bought Ryan an iPod. =/
I think that's season two though.

Hmm.

Season two:

Season three:

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The only one i can really remember right now is the one where they are all doing Secret Santa and there was supposed to be a twenty dollar limit and Michael bought Ryan an iPod. =/
I think that's season two though.

Lol that was funny.
The second Christmas episode was the one when Angela thew a party. And Pam and Karen threw a separate one. Micheal, Andy, Jim, and dwight went out to Benihanas to cheer Micheal up or make him forget bout Carol. And they brung the two waitresses back to the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back