• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Hey guys. I haven't really posted before, but now I want to join in on the fun here! So, yeah. :p

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
128 posts? I think I've seen around. However, if you're referring to not posting one of these, then I get it. Either way, it's nice to see someone with a year under their belt and not have 3,000 posts.

khlover7

I might return
128 posts? I think I've seen around. However, if you're referring to not posting one of these, then I get it. Either way, it's nice to see someone with a year under their belt and not have 3,000 posts.

raitohahaha
:C

Welcome? Hope you enjoy your stay!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Happy belated welcome. XD

Uh, you probably know this but read the FAQs and most DEFINITELY read the "KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TRAILER" thread stickied at the top of the FoKH section. <3

Axens

Banned
Welcome to the forums. Hope you can have lots of....wait a minute...you have over 100 posts!?

:35: Continue to have fun and have a great time. Add me as a friend if you need any ^_^

Kiwi +

Awards
Happy late Welcome?! well your pretty much know what your doing so...keep at it and have fun! :)

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Yeah, I'm quite familiar with the site. I've lurked for quite a bit, and I know where everything is for the most part. XD I would have been in the 1000s already, but life gets in the way... You know. XD

Haha, expect a lot of posts (non-spam, that is) from me in the future!

Back