• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE NEW AquNort FC!!! ~ "When Beauty Is More Beast Than Her Beast"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/TerrAqua/11123653.gif[/IMG]

Oh my God XD

LadyScythe you weren't kidding!

Let's see, what could they be saying?

Xehanort: Goodness, I never realized how beautiful you were up close, Aqua.

Aqua: I...uh

Xehanort: It's alright. Don't talk. I can see you're nervous.

Aqua: You can?

Xehanort: Why don't I try to make that nervousness go away?

Aqua: What?

*Xehanort leans toward her.*

Aqua: What are you...

*Xehanort's mouth is about to make contact when Aqua slaps him to the ground.*

Aqua: WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WANTED TO KISS, YOU PERV?! I WAS NERVOUS CAUSE YOU HAVE SILVER HAIR AND YELLOW EYES?!

*she runs off*

Xehanort: I thought she'd like the hair.

I love doing this stuff. =D

Last edited:

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/TerrAqua/11123653.gif[/IMG]

Oh my God XD

LadyScythe you weren't kidding!

Let's see, what could they be saying?

Xehanort: Goodness, I never realized how beautiful you were up close, Aqua.

Aqua: I...uh

Xehanort: It's alright. Don't talk. I can see you're nervous.

Aqua: You can?

Xehanort: Why don't I try to make that nervousness go away?

Aqua: What?

*Xehanort leans toward her.*

Aqua: What are you...

*Xehanort's mouth is about to make contact when Aqua slaps him to the ground.*

Aqua: WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WANTED TO KISS, YOU PERV?! I WAS NERVOUS CAUSE YOU HAVE SILVER HAIR AND YELLOW EYES?!

*she runs off*

Xehanort: I thought she'd like the hair.

I love doing this stuff. =D

Awesome Skit, man :) Oh Xehanort, you should have known better but then again you do never learn.

Okay since the trailer is out, what did you guys think about Aqua vs new boss, since he MIGHT be a Xehanort incarnation.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Awesome Skit, man :) Oh Xehanort, you should have known better but then again you do never learn.

Okay since the trailer is out, what did you guys think about Aqua vs new boss, since he MIGHT be a Xehanort incarnation.

haha thanks

I've been wondering about that a lot. In fact, for those of you who haven't seen him, here's a little edit I did of him:

A_New_Unknown_by_chasespicer056.jpg

I don't think he's Xemnas or Xehanort's Heartless (because they don't exist yet)

Still, the blue lightsabers and coat hint a connection to Xemnas. So I think that, therefore, it has a connection to Master Xehanort. After all, there's a lot about him we don't know.

I suggested that it's Master Xehanort's master. The unknown uses a similar stance to Ven (though you can't see it in my pic), and MX taught that stance to Ven to begin with.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
haha thanks

I've been wondering about that a lot. In fact, for those of you who haven't seen him, here's a little edit I did of him:

A_New_Unknown_by_chasespicer056.jpg

I don't think he's Xemnas or Xehanort's Heartless (because they don't exist yet)

Still, the blue lightsabers and coat hint a connection to Xemnas. So I think that, therefore, it has a connection to Master Xehanort. After all, there's a lot about him we don't know.

I suggested that it's Master Xehanort's master. The unknown uses a similar stance to Ven (though you can't see it in my pic), and MX taught that stance to Ven to begin with.

I don't think it could be MX and ME's master, i mean Nomura didnt want to go before BBS. since the story line is starting to make sense.

I honestly think that maybe Aqua, had more of a pshyical premintion of the future. i mean we see Terra having something simialr to that and since they do have the same master, it wouldnt be impossible for them to have the same ablilites but with it's own difference.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I don't think it could be MX and ME's master, i mean Nomura didnt want to go before BBS. since the story line is starting to make sense.

I honestly think that maybe Aqua, had more of a pshyical premintion of the future. i mean we see Terra having something simialr to that and since they do have the same master, it wouldnt be impossible for them to have the same ablilites but with it's own difference.

Huh, that probably makes the most sense. Besides, Aqua technically doesn't go to the Land of Departure until it's destroyed, and here it isn't, so maybe this is just some sort of illusion/premonition.

Haha, maybe they're making up for never releasing KH1 FM in America and giving us this Xemnas-like boss.

Last edited:

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Huh, that probably makes the most sense. Besides, Aqua technically doesn't go to the Land of Departure until it's destroyed, and here it isn't, so maybe this is just some sort of illusion/premonition.

Haha, maybe they're making up for never releasing KH1 FM in America and giving us this Xemnas-like boss.

dude spoiler tag for that top half!
but yeah it's not impossible. for that too happen and it's one of those interactions ya dream about in fanfictions.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
dude spoiler tag for that top half!
but yeah it's not impossible. for that too happen and it's one of those interactions ya dream about in fanfictions.

Yeah. I'm hoping that somehow there's a canon explanation of this, but I don't see how, unless they use your premonition theory.

Man, should've have known this boss would have just made things MORE complex.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah. I'm hoping that somehow there's a canon explanation of this, but I don't see how, unless they use your premonition theory.

Man, should've have known this boss would have just made things MORE complex.

hmm i know right, i'm starting to think that Nomura is turning this series into an rubix cube!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Wow, that's really sad...still, it should be given a fan-made translation:

*Aqua is journeying through the Realm of Darkness. Suddenly, she takes out a star-shaped object.*

Aqua: My lucky charm. I can still remember when I made it...when I made them, really. I gave the other two to Terra and Ven. It was before...

*she stops walking, growing sorrowful.*

Aqua: Terra...what happened to you? Did you make it back alive? The reason I did it...wasn't out of friendship.

*Aqua breaks into tears*

Aqua: It was out of love! My love for you, Terra!

*Meanwhile, Xemnas and Saix stand in the Castle that Never Was. For some reason, the Superior suddenly felt sadness. Saix notices this.*

Saix: Superior, is everything alright?

Xemnas: I'm fine, Saix. But...I feel as though someone else isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back