• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE NEW AquNort FC!!! ~ "When Beauty Is More Beast Than Her Beast"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Take your time, no need to rush. We all get so busy it cant be helped.

Okay. :)

Btw, I just noticed something in the latest trailer for Dream Drop Distance. That twist in the end that shows Iezno, Even, and Braig all coming back to life via Xehanort's POV...was that something that happened in the past or in the present? At first, I thought it was happening in the present because it meant that the Nobodies are coming back as complete beings as planned. But then again, it showed Ienzo being a little kid instead of a teenager/young adult...So if it was something that happened in the past, then we might finally get some clues as to why Xemnas chose to not wield a keyblade. I mean, the scene did show (Apprentice?) Xehanort summoning MX's keyblade...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, they definitely weren't coming back to life. Even and Ienzo were lying on the ground fading away, and the trailer ended with Xehanort just about to plunge his Keyblade into Braig's chest.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
I read it and liked it. What other sorts of alterations to the timeline will you add? Will there be any combat in your story? Will you incorporate Dream Drop Distance stuff like the realm of sleep and Dream Eaters?

To answer your question, No there won't be any Dream Drop Distance stuff, mostly because I don't enough about it to put that type of stuff in.
as for combat, there will be sparring/training session's between characters and minor heartless stuff. mostly because i wanted to focus on this story as a 'Dark Romantic Comedy'

Jelai

Website
I hope this is the right place to post this. I haven't played Dream Drop Distance yet, or probably never will since I can't afford a Nintendo 3DS, but I've been watching the play-throughs on YouTube. I skipped to the end though since I was spoiled early anyway, and want to know how the endings played out in English. Well I must say, after finding out the uhm...(more than one) Xehanorts' true intentions, I guess it is safe to say now that Young Xehanort/Aqua doesn't seem to far from being legit. Time travel actually makes it possible. ergh I really didn't expect for the whole time travel thing to be true as I never liked the idea in the first place. Oh well, at least it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would. I do hope though that there may be one more KH game where we can get some more Aqunort scenes together since KH 3D seemed to have hardly any. I'm still crossing my fingers that BBS v2 might manifest as a video game.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
I hope this is the right place to post this. I haven't played Dream Drop Distance yet, or probably never will since I can't afford a Nintendo 3DS, but I've been watching the play-throughs on YouTube. I skipped to the end though since I was spoiled early anyway, and want to know how the endings played out in English. Well I must say, after finding out the uhm...(more than one) Xehanorts' true intentions, I guess it is safe to say now that Young Xehanort/Aqua doesn't seem to far from being legit. Time travel actually makes it possible. ergh I really didn't expect for the whole time travel thing to be true as I never liked the idea in the first place. Oh well, at least it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would. I do hope though that there may be one more KH game where we can get some more Aqunort scenes together since KH 3D seemed to have hardly any. I'm still crossing my fingers that BBS v2 might manifest as a video game.

It's okay. I know what ya mean. I was excited at the thought of playing it but then the lack funds and a certian plot device convinced me otherwise.

Yeah, It's okay. I know me and Chasespicer spoiled 3D and we weren't exactly thrilled with the time travel plot ourselves.

Personally I think the time travel wasn't really needed and kind of made things more complicated then it needed to be but that is just my opinion.

Well there is still hope for KH3 and or BBSV2 for some form of Aqua/Xehanort interaction.

Last edited:

Jelai

Website
It's okay. I know what ya mean. I was excited at the thought of playing it but then the lack funds and a certian plot device convinced me otherwise.

Yeah, It's okay. I know me and Chasespicer spoiled 3D and we weren't exactly thrilled with the time travel plot ourselves.

Personally I think the time travel wasn't really needed and kind of made things more complicated then it needed to be but that is just my opinion.

Well there is still hope for KH3 and or BBSV2 for some form of Aqua/Xehanort interaction.

True. But then the spoilers made me realize something else:

If all forms of Xehanort are allowed to exist within the same time frame, then that means...

...all those skits that involve multiple Xehanorts
that we've written so far in this club are canon! 8D

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well, well, well~

It's been so long since any of us posted here! :) Glad to see you guys are all doing well and continuing to ship the eternal smexy AquNort~! ;D

Jelai

Website
So...

I took the liberties of screen capturing this certain scene:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Because I've been seeing it in a different light now ever since I spoiled myself with KH 3D, since I now know who Mysterious Figure really is. I mean, just look at the way he reaches out and grabs......Aqua.
hurrplz.png

I need a caption for this pic.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
So...

I took the liberties of screen capturing this certain scene:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Because I've been seeing it in a different light now ever since I spoiled myself with KH 3D, since I now know who Mysterious Figure really is. I mean, just look at the way he reaches out and grabs......Aqua.
hurrplz.png

I need a caption for this pic.

HAHA!

And with that pic being posted, i must say it reminds me of a scene from the show Scrubs when JD and Turk are 'Air-Groping' JD's ex-girlfriends boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back