• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Don't I know that one, Roxie.

*swipes her sister back, then shoves said sister into her classroom* Sorry Roxie, but I need her to do her school work. I'll see about getting her to do some writing in a couple days, but she's got a couple of important presentations she needs to do first.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*swats the Kat away* Nice thing is that it seems like the worst of what's left is actually this week. I just have something I need to do for class on Wednesday, then it's tests for the next couple weeks. Worst of the stress should actually be over soon.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
*snarls at being swatted at before pouncing on Dream* Even so, my point still stands.

Okay, here's the majority of the templates for Jack and Snow, I've just got to find a range for the voices I like and finish describing Jack's attacks.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~---------------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hmm, interesting! Wow, you sure are fired up about those three in this RP, huh?

Well, they're accepted and it seems that Jack might be my favorite beside mine, lol. I can't wait for us to gain our powers, which we will soon enough after handing our day to day lives. :p

@Dream: No problem. Just do what you can do, though.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thanks!

I'm looking forward to them getting their powers too, it should be fun. :) How do you mean about me being fired up about these three? I know it seems that way, and maybe I am because I'm trying to flesh out their character some more; but otherwise no. I know that some of the things are similar, it's just that with how close the three are they have similar likes/dislikes and their history is so closely interwoven it makes it a little bit easier on templates. Also, out of curiosity, why do you say Jack might be your favorite?

*notices something that she forgot to edit out for Snow's template, promptly edits it out because she found a different last name she likes*

Also I added a firestorm ability to Jack's template, I'm sorry about doing that one but I just suddenly got an idea for it after seeing the mess that's going on in Tennessee with the fire that started last night.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I meant to post the day after I posted in the SAO RP but work has got me completely wiped out. Even my SAO post had things I wanted to fix but forgot all about. Anyway I'll do my best to get a proper post up sooner or later.

Roxie1563

Awards
I meant to post the day after I posted in the SAO RP but work has got me completely wiped out. Even my SAO post had things I wanted to fix but forgot all about. Anyway I'll do my best to get a proper post up sooner or later.

I know how it is. Just do what you can and we'll be fine!

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey, guys! :D

@CD: nice post and I loved it! Expect me to write one out tomorrow on my birthday. I believe the doctor will be making his debut rather soon and Claire will enjoy the work coming to him as the ride back hopefully with Kyle in tow. XD

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey Roxie, happy birthday to you. :)

Nice post CD! Loved it. I'll see about getting something typed up for Adam soonish.

Thank you! :D

Hard to believe that I'm 25 years old now and yet having a busy life these days.

Roxie1563

Awards
You're welcome. :)

Yeah it is hard to believe. What are your plans for such a special day?

Probably just work on some posts and play some games that should had been finished, lol.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Thanks guys. It took me way too long to write because of how out of practice I am but hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things. I also briefly thought of having dr Wells answering the general's call but decided against it since I didn't know how he'd act or anything. Glad I did now. And happy birthday, Rox! Hope you enjoy it! :D mine's tomorrow as well lol!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I hope it was alright I made a post. *hides* I'm also a tiny bit rusty after not actively writing for some time.

Roxie1563

Awards
@Kat: Of course it's all right! :D

Funny enough, I'm working on one right now to get back on track. xD

@Everybody: We're inching closer to our powers! Just be slightly patient. xP

EDIT: I finally posted and now I'm finally caught up!

Last edited:
Back