• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Why's that?

someone asked me if i liked eggnog (ooo innuendo for cum, lol) and another said she wouldn't be surprised.

not to mention it's like the first thing people ask me when i meet them for the first time

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I have nothing about me that would suggest a sexual attraction to men besides the fact that I show no interest in women. People are generally surprised when I come out to them. I do have plenty of flamboyant moments, though.

When I was little, I thought I was a girl. :3

Angel

my mom really has no right to be mad at me (for liking guys)

she took me to only chick flicks since i was 7

so i guess that made it obvious to people in MS: my choice in films

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm not really sure how obvious it is with me. I don't go out of my way to hide it, but I don't prance around like a freaking idiot, either (can't stand that stuff). I'm sure at least some of my close friends must have suspicions.

I'm in the "theater" group at school. Inherently, the guys are always all over each other. A very touchy-feely group (not my thing... >_>). Anyway, every time so-and-so acts gay and pisses so-and-so's girlfriend off, all the girls are always like "Oh, Raz, you're not homo like the others blah blah blah." And I'm just sitting there laughing to myself. :/

Angel

if you saw I Love You, Beth Cooper with me, you would've known i liked men

i was afraid i was drooling when jack carpenter was on screen :p

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I am also part of the theatre group at my school, and people know I'm a fag, but I don't make a spectacle of myself.

There was a friend of mine whom I flirted with on a regular basis though. That was about as gay as I got.

C

Crossroads

if you saw I Love You, Beth Cooper with me, you would've known i liked men

i was afraid i was drooling when jack carpenter was on screen :p

Did that movie suck?

Like Bruno, the commercial suggested it would suck.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If only gay-dar was a function on your phone or something.
Because it's totally awkward trying to find out if the person you like is queer or not. And I go to a Christian school, so asking the wrong questions to the wrong person could be potentially disastrous.

C

Crossroads

Because it's totally awkward trying to find out if the person you like is queer or not. And I go to a Christian school, so asking the wrong questions to the wrong person could be potentially disastrous.

Hahaha.

Sora'sOtherSide

If only.

Angel

Ha

At my school, it's kinda obvious who's queer, since there are so few.

Shuri

If you're within a twenty foot radius of me at any given point in time and you can't tell I'm gay, you're either blind or a two-year-old.

You know what I hate? People who just assume that everyone is straight until they "come out". It's like, unless you explicitly state that you are homosexual/bisexual/whatever, you must be heterosexual by default. It's this weird twisted mindset a lot of people buy into even though it makes virtually no sense whatsoever. The only way I've been able to figure out to combat it is to assume everyone is gay until they come out as straight, but generally that has just resulted in me getting knocked in the teeth by angry jocks throwing me out of the locker room.

Shuri/Eli

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
that's kinda the point, but it's useless for me because it's obvious who is and isn't gay where i live.
A couple of my friends are bisexual, but pretty much everyone I live is straight, as far I know(I get along well with a lot of people so yeah).
I haven't met a gay/lesbian in real life before.

There might be one kid at my school who's homosexual, though, but I'm not sure. Rather not go into it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back