• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuri

You know what they say about jungle fever.
And gay black people who steal other peoples' lovers. Although I'm not sure how much they say about that one.

EDIT: HUZZAH. My status has officially been updated from "Heartless" to "Member".
I want rainbow flags and "Dancing Queen" by ABBA played to a parade of half-naked men in commemoration of this moment. Other, as my boyfriend, it falls on your shoulders to organize this.

Last edited:

Shuri

Dunno. I had a crush on a black boy once, but he was taken. He turned me racist, though, 'cause before breaking the news to me we almost had sex. If he hadn't told me he would have pitched then ditched. So I got angry at all people of African descent because of him.

See, I get to joke about race because I'm not white. Ain't it a bitch?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I've always wondered how it would be to be gay/bi and non-white. You get the double whammy of prejudice.

there's a bi indian girl at my school

oh wait bi girls don't get made fun of my bad

Shuri

No. Fake-ass stereotypical ghosts were in Buffy. That's like saying the Quileute are in Twilight.
I hate Taylor Lautner.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I just hate it because a lot of people praise it as a literary masterpiece when it's just a series of romance novels with characters that happen to be marginally supernatural.

I read Twilight in eighth grade, and half of New Moon. I couldn't get past that.

Angel

I just hate it because a lot of people praise it as a literary masterpiece when it's just a series of romance novels with characters that happen to be marginally yet, innaccurately supernatural.

I read Twilight in eighth grade, and half of New Moon. I couldn't get past that.

i like it when my vampires get dusted, kthx

Shuri

Because I'm too busy thinking about wiping out the black race.

Oops, there I go again. <3

(Actually it's because you're ugly.)

Angel

hah, no one would be surprised where i live if i was full blown gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back