• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

Everybody is a little bit bi at least . In my opinion. I mean they've at least thought about it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Everybody is a little bit bi at least . In my opinion. I mean they've at least thought about it.

one of the better arguments i've heard are that we are born bi, and around puberty we choose which feelings to act on.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
A couple of my friends are bisexual, but pretty much everyone I live is straight, as far I know(I get along well with a lot of people so yeah).
I haven't met a gay/lesbian in real life before.

There might be one kid at my school who's homosexual, though, but I'm not sure. Rather not go into it too much.

I'm sure there are a bunch of gay kiddos at my school, but it's really hard to tell. Because there aren't any that are completely obvious ("Haaayy Gurrlll"--stuff pisses me off). There seems to be a plethora of lesbians. I can pick those out easy. But not gay guys. I at least hope there's a few, I can't be the only one. :/

I know two confirmed gays and both left my school. One is really cute and Persian. :3

Angel

I'm sure there are a bunch of gay kiddos at my school, but it's really hard to tell. Because there aren't any that are completely obvious ("Haaayy Gurrlll"--stuff pisses me off). There seems to be a plethora of lesbians. I can pick those out easy. But not gay guys. I at least hope there's a few, I can't be the only one. :/

I know two confirmed gays and both left my school. One is really cute and Persian. :3

preview_image_thumbnail.php

oh wait, that one was a girl :/

Angel

:eek:

Dear Angelus,

I love your user-title.

:D, thank you

He's so spiffy in a suit.

after watching I Love You, Beth Cooper, I've decided that being Jack Carpenter's bitch wouldn't be all that bad either.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
:D, thank you

He's so spiffy in a suit.

after watching I Love You, Beth Cooper, I've decided that being Jack Carpenter's bitch wouldn't be all that bad either.
He is spiffy.
I used to have a Draco signature.
But I can't find it on my computer anymore. I'll have to keep looking on various Photobuckets and stuff.

There's this picture of him online that he took after filming the sectumsempra scene... x3

Flowmotion

Hn.

I'm physically attracted to guys, but emotionally attracted to women, I also want to have blood related kids but women just don't appeal to me like guys do, and this sparks many mental conflicts within me.

Le sigh.

Rich made me post here :(

C

Crossroads

Hn.

I'm physically attracted to guys, but emotionally attracted to women, I also want to have blood related kids but women just don't appeal to me like guys do, and this sparks many mental conflicts within me.

Le sigh.

So you would be able to get it up? Hmm. Don't know what to say there. Why are blood related kids so important?

p.s. Is it weird that I still find Olivia Munn incredibly hot in your sig even though she's doing something pretty stupid?

Flowmotion

So you would be able to get it up? Hmm. Don't know what to say there. Why are blood related kids so important?

p.s. Is it weird that I still find Olivia Munn incredibly hot in your sig even though she's doing something pretty stupid?

Not that they're important, I just want to have one, human instinct, I guess? I guess you can adopt kids if you're gay, but I don't know, I would really like to see how my offspring would be like.

C

Crossroads

Not that they're important, I just want to have one, human instinct, I guess? I guess you can adopt kids if you're gay, but I don't know, I would really like to see how my offspring would be like.

Do you think you would be a good Dad?

That's a dumb question...there is no handbook on fatherhood. hahaha

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Hn.

Le sigh.

I remember talking to someone else about this. It's not DNA that makes a kid special to you, it's the love that you give them, and that they return. It's the memories you share with them, the lessons you teach them, watching them grow up. THAT is the beauty of parenthood.

As far as who you're attracted to, I know another guy like that. Physically attracted to men, emotionally attracted to women. That's quite a dilemma, but I do believe that there is someone out there for everyone, so I'm sure one day you'll find a nice guy or girl who fits both qualifications.

You just gotta have faith. :3

A

Audo

So, my boycrush just came over at 2 AM. We watched a movie, and talked, and drove to this cliffside place, and then talked some more. He didn't leave until like 8 AM. It was nice.

I just felt like talking about it somewhere. So yeah/

Shuri

He's just trying to prove me wrong. That incorrigible sweetheart; he's always thinking of me.

So, my boycrush just came over at 2 AM. We watched a movie, and talked, and drove to this cliffside place, and then talked some more. He didn't leave until like 8 AM. It was nice.

Awwww. <3
That was my feel good moment for the day right there.

Shuri/Eli

Angel

is this the same guy as mr. Photo shoot from a couple months back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back