• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Well you made it sound more ominous.

Well your friend will cover for you if you get flustered, right.
I think she will be watching my face, and smiling, and when i get flustered with hold back from 'squee'ing and awwing. v.v

Firo

Oh Crap
That sounds helpful.

I say just be confident and don't worry about it. It really seems like things will be fine.

A

Audo

That sounds helpful.
Oodles, but she, and the rest of my friends, have this tendency to think me and him act extremely cute around eachother, or something like that, so she will most definitely be like a little ball of goop on the floor after being overwhelmed by cuteness.

I say just be confident and don't worry about it. It really seems like things will be fine.
Probably. I think i'm going to start slowly and slowly make my way to the shirtless part... i think.
Like, i have to do stuff to his wrists and arms first which i can do with his shirt on, and hopefully, like... touching him that extensively will desensitize me, so when he has to go shirtless it wont be as big of a deal.
Unless of course it turns out i need him to be shirtless for me to do the stuff to his arms and wrists. >.<

Firo

Oh Crap
You'll be fine seriously. That's a good plan though, work yourself up to the shirtless part. One step at a time.

A

Audo

You'll be fine seriously. That's a good plan though, work yourself up to the shirtless part. One step at a time.
Yeah, unless it fails. He might have to take his shirt off in the beginning just so he doesnt wreck the makeup and crap on his arms and wrists when he takes his shirt off afterwards. And in that case, my slow plan would fail.

A

Audo

I'm not a pessimist, i'm just being realistic.
It's a lot of makeup...

Firo

Oh Crap
Then don't mess up the makeup. When are you going to be taking the pictures?

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
ok guys...not a real big problem, just that my gf is becoming very much the "seme" type and me being led to being the "uke" type. how can i have more control fo the relationship?

A

Audo

Then don't mess up the makeup. When are you going to be taking the pictures?
I'm just saying it could be hard for him to take off his shirt without doing so.
Sometime over springbreak I believe. Which starts this Friday.

Firo

Oh Crap
I'm just saying it could be hard for him to take off his shirt without doing so.
Sometime over springbreak I believe. Which starts this Friday.

Have him wear a loose shirt. And have your assistant remove the shirt so you minimize contact.

A

Audo

Have him wear a loose shirt. And have your assistant remove the shirt so you minimize contact.
Rofl. When you said assistant, for some reason I imagined her as a Magician's Assistant in a costume and get-up >.<

A

Audo

lol, i know. It doesn't make much sense, but for some reason, that's the image that popped into my head. >.<

lol. Wouldn't it suck if i spent all this time worrying about seeing him half-naked, and because of that, the photos turned out bad because i want paying enough attention to THAT? o.o v.v
That would suck, i am worried they won't turn out well.

Firo

Oh Crap
You are worrying way to much. Haha and earlier I was telling you to focus and what not. Haha are we going in circles?

A

Audo

I am worrying a lot. But it would really suck spending that much time on Make-up and what not only to have the photos turn out bad.

Lighting in interior shots sucks. I wonder how i am going to go about doing that...
Maybe i should take both some film photos, and some digital just in case or something? =/

Firo

Oh Crap
Well doesn't film catch light better than digital or is it the other way around. But seriously just relax you're stressing yourself out. Haha take deep breathes, remember?

A

Audo

Well doesn't film catch light better than digital or is it the other way around. But seriously just relax you're stressing yourself out. Haha take deep breathes, remember?
lol. It's all really complicated. With my camera, if there isnt enough light, it flashes (obviously) but that usually causes a weird sort of shadow to be created in the photo. And i don't want that. So i was thinking about like, using a lamp or something to shine extra light behind him, so it would work. But at the same time i want the photos to be kind of dark/grim. =/
So, bleh.

*breaaaaathes*
I dont think it's working.

Firo

Oh Crap
lol. It's all really complicated. With my camera, if there isnt enough light, it flashes (obviously) but that usually causes a weird sort of shadow to be created in the photo. And i don't want that. So i was thinking about like, using a lamp or something to shine extra light behind him, so it would work. But at the same time i want the photos to be kind of dark/grim. =/
So, bleh.

*breaaaaathes*
I dont think it's working.

Your going completely over board. You have time to figure these things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back