• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Ohh wow. My bad lol.

To Audo-Just relax and take deep breaths. Try and downplay the event in your mind. Like mentally prepare yourself.
I have to touch him and his body a lot though. I don't think breathing will help, lol.

Firo

Oh Crap
Like I said mentally prepare yourself. Is the guy you're crushing on gay?

A

Audo

What is with people and suggesting stuff like that?
I am not sex-focused.

Firo

Oh Crap
It doesn't matter if you're sex focused or not. It'll stop you from getting any urges and it will relax you.

A

Audo

Or it will have the exact opposite effect and will it make me think of sex and him, and then when i actually see him, it will make me think of sex, which would then make me flustered, and blush, and etc. to even more of a degree.

Besides, i'm not some horny rampant teenager that needs to jerk-off just to get through human interactions.

Firo

Oh Crap
Just stay focused on the project and take breaks so you can calm yourself down.

A

Audo

You make it sound like the sight of his exposed stomach is going to turn me inoperable.
"Taking breaks" to "calm myself down" is just going to make it even more obvious that I like him. >.<

Firo

Oh Crap
Or it will make you seem like your focused and taking your time.

A

Audo

Taking breaks more seems like it would waste time, and given what i have to do to him before i can even start taking photos, it would probably make me seem less focused.

A

Audo

lol. Yes, i have thought about it many many times.
But it is too complicated for me to actually tell him, at least right now.

Firo

Oh Crap
So what are you more afraid of? Making a fool of yourself? Or slipping up and showing you have a crush on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back