• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Honestly, I don't know. I mean, it isn't like I "hide" it or whatever, but he's shown that he may not know, but at the same time, he's shown that he could know. o_O

And I find myself getting more and more suspicious that he may know that I like him, especially after how he was acting a bit strange the last time we hung out. (e.g. Asking me to sit down beside him (he like, rubbed the spot beside him with his hand and he had a VERY suggestive/sexual face. it was odd), and suggesting that we linked arms when we were walking). It was odd.

Firo

Oh Crap
It sounds like he might be gay. You never know this little event may a good thing for you.

A

Audo

I don't know what he was doing, lol. He seemed like he was probably joking more so than anything with the seating thing (though, when i shot him a really weird look when he did it, he seemed taken back).

But i know he isn't gay. Bi? It's a small possibility. But he is definitely not gay.

Firo

Oh Crap
If he his bi, he might have been trying to see how you would react. Like he was testing the water in a sense. I would leave some hints for him and see if he picks up on them.

A

Audo

I don't want to make myself become even more obvious to him.
I think me basically calling him cute to his face, me saying his hair looked nice, and me falling asleep against him during LOST are more than enough hints >.<

Firo

Oh Crap
Maybe that's why he was acting as he was that day? It really sounds like he's trying to make some advancement with you.

A

Audo

Maybe that's why he was acting as he was that day? It really sounds like he's trying to make some advancement with you.
Well, the sleep thing didn't happen UNTIL that day. And it was after he had done that stuff.

Firo

Oh Crap
Either way he felt comfortable enough to allow you to lay on his shoulder. So I do believe you have nothing to worry about come picture day. The proof is in your own post. If you do slip up, he might think it's cute. But no matter, anything thing that happens will most likely be, overlooked. This could be a good opportunity, you may find you can be more than just friends.

A

Audo

Either way he felt comfortable enough to allow you to lay on his shoulder. So I do believe you have nothing to worry about come picture day. The proof is in your own post. If you do slip up, he might think it's cute. This could be a good opportunity, you may find you can be more than just friends.
I wasn't really laying on his shoulder... i was kind of laying into his stomach/side. And I think he just didn't want to be a dick and push me away or anything like that. (though, i'm just guessing because i couldn't see his face/reaction to me laying against him and trying to sleep).

Firo

Oh Crap
That would be considered an intimate position. Audo, you're worrying yourself over nothing. It truly sounds as if you have nothing to worry about. He seems to be comfortable around you to an extent he allowed you to lay on his lap. He made moves on you that one day specified. If not that maybe he knows you're a little flustered about the pictures and he's trying to re-assure you, that it's fine. At the very least he sounds like a good friend who won't hold anything against you.

A

Audo

That would be considered an intimate position.
It wasn't that intimate. I wasn't laying on him directly, i was like, laying on a pillow on him. If that makes sense. Like, there was a pillow between me and him.

Audo, you're worrying yourself over nothing. It truly sounds as if you have nothing to worry about. He seems to be comfortable around you to an extent he allowed you to lay on his lap.
lol, i wasn't on his lap. He was like, sitting down, and leaning forward, and I leaned against his side. =/
It's hard to explain, especially since it was weird. lol.
If it is any consolation though, my friend said that he didn't seem uncomfortable with me laying against them, but she also said that she "doesn't actually know". o_O

He made moves on you that one day specified.
I wouldn't really call those moves... if anything, it seemed more like he was testing a possible theory that i liked him, for purposes I do not know.

If not that maybe he knows you're a little flustered about the pictures and he's trying to re-assure you, that it's fine.
We weren't talking about the photos though. In fact, they were only brought up once that day, when he asked me about it, and i said i was still looking for a setting, and that I needed a bedroom. And then he suggested mine... and then we didn't talk about it again.

At the very least he sounds like a good friend who won't hold anything against you.
He is a good friend, but that doesn't mean there aren't possible bad repercussions from him finding out definitively that i like him.

Firo

Oh Crap
It seriously sounds like he likes you. He brought up your room lol.

A

Audo

He brings up my house/room a lot. And i think he only does it to bug me because he knows that i don't like people going over to my house. That, and he probably wanted to avert me from asking if we can do it in his room.

Firo

Oh Crap
Hmm. Just go nuts on him. Be like I want you so bad. If he laughs you're just friends. If he goes with it he wants you. Trial and error. You shoot or ya miss.

A

Audo

Hmm. Just go nuts on him. Be like I want you so bad. If he laughs you're just friends. If he goes with it he wants you. Trial and error. You shoot or ya miss.
That is quite possible the worst advice ever. >.<
"I want you so bad" how cheesy and corny, and... bleh.

Besides, I do not want to be "carefree" in this. I dont want to wreck a friendship. I dont want to make things awkward between us. And, yeah...

Besides, when we do the photo thing, it isn't going to be just me and him.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah I was kinda kidding there. If there's going to be more people there, I could see this being hard. Why didn't you mention that more people would be there earlier?

A

Audo

Because I didn't think it mattered that much, lol.
It's just me, him, and a friend who is my partner on the photo project thing.

Firo

Oh Crap
Well you made it sound more ominous.

Well your friend will cover for you if you get flustered, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back