• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KingdomKey Fan club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: The Kingdom Key Fan club.

That bad. What was the book about? It's marble cake (mixture of yellow cake and chocolate) with homemade chocolate frosting.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Sounds good. ^.^ You don't want to know KK. I'm saving you from a bad book.

Gram

Banned
Awards

2qmdq1k.jpg
*strolls in* hello~

It does!? That's interesting.
Yes, so very pretty. Taking walks are really nice at this time too XD
Lol it is. Idk what kind of tree it is. Still that's a pretty cool color. I wonder if I'll see it again? :3

Ew. I will never eat one! I heard it taste like chicken. Idk little kids like frogs for pets. Or toads.
;) glad you find it funny. Nice ribbit btw. Just don't turn into a frog..

Yes you can keep loot. Yeah your right about that, I'm not much of a people person either. Fighting sounds fun.
have you tried asking an older person what tree it is? cause now i'd like to know to XD

haha ive ate one~ >XD and guess what....they really do! its just like chicken! tho i wouldnt make a habit of eating them :/ to much trouble to gig them.
;D hee~ ribbit! dont worry XD i dont intend to, either if be people, dogs, snakes or birds something always eats them.

YES LOOT! >:3 people....guu....

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

No I haven't :3 and I don't think anyone would really know what kind of tree it is if I asked. Luckily I took agriculture back in 5th grade so I might be able to tell what kind of tree it is. But I can't garuntee that tree will have the same colors this year. (even though it's happen more then once so it should have that very color again this year).

Ick >_< even if it does I'm still not gonna eat it.
Good. If it's a toad well dogs can't really get close enough to them without getting spray. (not sure what it is either) but it usually discourages dogs. The skin is poisonous if it's raw and consumed by a person as for other animals.. I have no idea. Who do I know so much? I pay attention to stuff like that now and then and it sticks in my head. Yet I'm sure you proabably knew some of this already.

Did you know that Jack the ripper was real? I looked it up today since I was looking at stuff on London.

Lol maybe we should be pirates instead like in One Piece.

Aw c'mon Lan is it really really that bad!? It makes me curious.. But alright I'll drop it now lol.

Gram

Banned
Awards

you could? :D thanx, im curious. they give agriculture in 5th grade? o,0

haha is you grossed out? its not just frogs theres some who eat snapping turtles.
i didnt know toads spray stuff o,0 lol frogs dont ever get the good traits. you can tell which frogs have poison based on their color, tho most here are bull or tree frogs and none have such poison dont know bout toads since all i see are brown ones. lol so then your a info sponge?
i didnt know toads spray!

lol yeah XD didnt you? i actually watched a jack the ripper thing on discovery today. he was very real and very, very fucked up.

HELL YEAH! great idea! tho i want to be zolo, luffy's cool but cant swim kinda a draw back on the ocean.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I should be able to tell what kind of tree it is. Your welcome :) yup, I'm not real sure why but they did.

>_> not gonna say a word.
I think they make them into soup but even turtles are poisonous to us. (why do people eat these things?)
Yup they do. Even snapping turtles do!
Hmm well I haven't come across many frogs except this one time it was so weird. (there was a big green frog sitting on our porch that when I went to show someone it was gone). I think there's yellow, red and some other color that's poisonous but I haven't ran across any. (seen them at a zoo).
I guess so O.O
Well you knew they were poisonous unless cooked and about frogs with there colors.

I wasn't sure so that's why I looked it up. On wiki it said they never caught Jack the ripper however the one photo was repulsive >_>

I wouldn't mind being luffy but since I'm a girl I guess I can be Nami. (she's the girl with the map right?).

Gram

Banned
Awards

wow o.o thats cool! :3 eh whatever reason that class sounds fun! (specially if you can trick a kid into poison ivy~)

XD you dont know how fun you are at this moment ribbit~
i dont really know how they eat them the only ones i know of are my uncle and grandpa (dead one). cant be to poisonous the thing that killed my grandpa was cigarettes not poison.
an old folk tale says if a one bites you it wont let go til sunset~ (random!)
it...it was just sitting there? thats....kinda creepy if it was like starring to >,< (lol people never see in time for anything)
ive only seen them on tv tho yeah i think anything other than green isnt good to even touch.
XD then your our groups Lavi! your here by ms. bookman! *wiggle mog is just your title and most awesome of skillz*
but not that toads spray! acutally as for eating the frog the only part you eat is its legs (just so you dont think its all the gross parts XD)

nope he was never caught, he's one of the most famous (infamous) murderers in history cause of it. theres been movies and many crime so specials.
:/ i know...the crazy **** gutted them like fish....

then nami you are!!!!!! (yeah i think so)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Oh I just remember this story I was told by this teacher lol. Okay they were walking on this trail and the teacher points out the poison ivy. "Make sure not to touch it guys or else it will make you itchy" said the teacher. Big shot kid thinks differently "Nu uh it won't make me itch!" rubs it on himself and a little while later he's itching like crazy. XD buwhahahahahah just goes to show what a fool that kid was.

Really? Glad you think so XD it was fun and I passed the test easily too. We had to do flowers/plants too. It was fun cause we would walk through town learning about trees and went on a trail too.

Is that so? XD (would have used Sebastian but can't find the pic).
Oh. I wouldn't have assumed it to be a frog anyways. I rather not go into details cause I think I know how they do and yeah >_> not gonna say a word.
That's interesting. I'm not willing to try it however.
I know. It was like lime green and you don't see those kind of frogs ever here! >_< yet I couldn't find it. Either it hopped away or I'm seeing things. I'm going with the first choice. Oh yeah that's true that it's so annoying, and its like boom gone when they show up!
Yup. They were spotted and black. So yeah no touching those kind of frogs.

Um okay :3 first what does Lavi stand for? Ms.bookman? Wait what does this all mean? I'm lost O.O *lost~* echo's.

True just it's legs.

Yeah~ :3 just like the zodiac guy too. No one knows who he was but there was a movie based off of him too. >_< came out the same time as the movie 300.
I guess it's a good mystery and that's why they make them.

>_< yeah that was just.. Beyond wrong.

Okay XD so where to first? Since were pirates now.

Gram

Banned
Awards

pfft hahahahahaahah >XD what the hell!? no ones that stupid!
lol actually one thing im immune to is poison ivy (sigh it the only thing tho) once me and my coursing climbed in a tree which apparently was full of ivy and for 2 weeks he itched while i was fine >XD

aww it sounds very fun after you say that! schools here really suck >:3 we didnt get no town walks.

XD lmao here http://i55.tinypic.com/2wmqkjk.jpg =you don’t say
lol but your so much fun when your "not saying a word" >XD
lmao what a coincidence! neither am i! (have you seen a snapping turtle huge doesnt describe)
lime green? sounds like a tree frog. lol come now did you really wish to find it again?
6qcdub.gif

lol know that feeling, happens every time i try to show someone a commercial.

lol ;D lavi is a character~ >XD if thou art lost ask the mighty google "lavi dgrayman wikia" and you'll know.
there it is again! o,o

lol 300 "THIS. IS. SPARTA!" could it have killed them to give them pants. i heard of that movie didnt watch it tho, he has specials on tv to.
pretty much :3 its one they'll never learn.

:3 hm...well 1st i say hershey Pennsylvania after that- wait do we have an airship or sea one?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

XD that kid was lol.
That's really cool that your immune to poison ivy! And very lucky that you are unlike your cousin ^^

Aw :3

Thanks! I'll definitely be using that soon!
XD uh huh.
Nope. I only seen a tiny snapping turtle and there not afraid to snap.
It was like a bright light green, and it was the size of a small tennis shoe. So I don't think it's a tree frog.. Cause aren't they really small?

:3 well when you put it like that I guess not. Still makes me wonder if it was real or not.
^^ yup.

Okay that works for me. I'll look lavi dgrayman wikia later. Lol mighty google~
I'm the echoing queen aren't I? Lol >;) so I can't tell you how I do it.

You got a point there about the pants. It was a pretty good movie and educational XD
He does? Well he is infamous so I guess they would show him on tv for educational reasons.
Uh huh.

An airship! Always wanted to use one! Sweet hershey pennsylvania! Does that mean there's tons of hershey's there!? ^^

Oh just remember about the tree. It was a maple tree that has the red pink color leaves.

Also in case anyone wants to know, I'm gonna be offline for a few days. I got sick today, I'm doing better right now but I need to rest for a few days. So I won't be able to get to any fanfic's or anything else until I'm better.

So I'll be back soon :3

Gram

Banned
Awards

@kk ada ms wiggle mog ada ms. bookman aka echoing queen

^.^ guu~ my dad is to actually.

your welcome~ lol good XD
lol neither are the big ones and dont let their size fool you the big snapping ones can turn much faster then they look to be able to o,o
it does sound a bit big, usually trees frogs are what you hear at night with the crickets and arent to big (tho that dont mean they cant be)
not really but they aint no tennis shoe either.

lol im sure it was real :3 i dont think you'd see frogs that arent real on your porch.

lol lavi, great character~ XD the power of google knows no equal!
your the queen!? ;D 2 shay your highness~

educational ones can be fun!?
yep mostly in history and discovery channels.

not just any its Cids airship! there better be! and if there isn't we'll destroy Hershey Pennsylvania and go to Switzerland! the chocolate capital of the world and take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a maple tree? huh :3 thanks, i actually figured it'd be some weird hard to find tree. i want to see those leaves >:3

;_; bye hope you get better *whinery wave*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

@kk ada ms wiggle mog ada ms. bookman aka echoing queen
lol when did this become so long? So many nicknames.

O.O cool~ so it runs in the family being immune to poison ivy.

Just means that I can't mess around with a snapping turtle or be near one. Never seen a big one.. Yet I don't think I would want too.
Idk from what I remember it was as big as my shoe and it couldn't have been a tree frog. Or if it is that really creepy. :3 I'm definitely not gonna search for it cause I don't want to be near frogs that big.

Lol I know right! I couldn't have imagine it cause.. It's not like I was thinking about frogs. And if I were it would have been purple lol! Just so you know I'm cracking up right now with laughter.

Still haven't looked him up yet but I WILL!
Yup I am the echoing queen! What's next nobody knows!

It can be as long as it's a good story.
Oh. I don't watch them often enough to see it.

Yes! Were gonna pilot Cids airship! Yes we will destroy it if there's no Hershey bars! Yup we will go to Switzerland if they don't have chocolate.

Your welcome. Just a plain looking maple tree that makes those color leaves. I'm not sure why this one does and I don't think most maple trees make that color. So it's a bit unusual. I know you do. Sorry don't have any way to take a pic of it :3 plus it's cold.

I'm doing better now. Daw ^^

Gram

Banned
Awards

those many just show how your awesomeness cant be described in one name ;D

XD i guess, now that you said that i wonder if my dad's parents are immune to it o,o

lol you can go near just dont touch, they aint that scary :3 tho it was as big as like half my torso.
big as a shoe!? o,o the only ones i've seen that size are bull frogs!
lol but maybe that want to be near you xD ribbit.

XD purple!? why purple!? lmfao XD
your not the only one XD lmao purple frogs

:rolleyes: a real bookman done would have~
lmfao XD (lol to hard to think of anything to reply to that) ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

0,0 th-thats impossible! school.....good?.....
iqhqp1.jpg
interesting!? *does not compute* ......*over heated system crashing*
lol must not jack the ripper has been on one of them all month.

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! air power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *conquers Switzerland 1st*

huh that is unusual if its the only one, maybe it has something to do with its location or soil. ;_; aw....not even a small camera? indeed it is! bring on the cold!!!!!!!!!

awumon.jpg
YOUR BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Lol long live the queen huh? Wait we have an army of Kung Fu moogles?! Sweet! They'll be quite useful to us then.

Aw ^^ even so I think both you and Lan are far more awesome!
it's the first time I've had so many nicknames too.

Could be XD or otherwise you both are very lucky to be immune to it.

I suppose I could go near one but I rather not be bitten by one or sprayed. Touching them or even plain turtles can make you sick. So I wouldn't touch one anyways.
Yes it looked as big as my shoe ^^ shivers~ yeah I'll stay inside then cause I don't want them near me!

Idk ^_^ I just said it cause it was amusing to me and well why not purple? I mean it's not real right so why not some crazy color?
That's good to know.

Uh huh~
2wmqkjk.jpg

Lol you guys thinking I'm a queen is weird. I feel like someone going to show up and end me for being queen lol.

No! School no! *faces palms* it was a good movie that wasn't suppose to be all that educational. But in a way it was. I didn't even mention school so how did that compute?
Really? ^^ yup I missed all of it then. Darn.

Heheheheheheheheh! Switzerland is ours! This air ship is awesome! Where to next?!

It's the only one I actually seen with that color. Yup I don't have a camera since I wasn't big on cameras. Even though they are useful but I didn't see the point in buying one. Yes bring on the cold. >_> and the hot cocoa.

Yup I am! *waves to winry*

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

I say we take over Japan. All the anime and video games for the taking.

Gram

Banned
Awards

ah but we're not so awesome we got many nicknames ;D
XD one for each level of awesomeness you have shown!

hahaha XD i highly doubt its luck just a minute ago my dad stubbed his toe.

lol sick? whaaaaat? >XD whoever told you that is high! i used to play with turtles! :'3 their cute~
>XD aw dont be that way, they just want to behold the echo queen!

hahaha amusing it was~ i dont know just a purple frog sounds funny, i mean just picture it.

lol sebastian~
2n1wg83.jpg

24ecbbo.jpg
let them try and end you!!!!!!!!

X_X e-educational.....but....what....*cooling system failing*
lol their not really something worth watching, just people trying to figure out who he was.

*munch, eating chocolate of switzerland* >:3 heee hee heee where else of course, TO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only one, that makes it special! hahaha neither am i we only have on camera here and when i use it you can bet the picture isnt of me.
i see the point, i had one i liked to use when i was little tho i hate getting my picture taken >.< cant stand it i havent smiled in one since i was 2.
4rqr7s.jpg
cocoa

:D she's so happy she's wiggling!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

We should definitely take over Japan for there games and anime! So let's go there next! >XD

Oh. I still think you both are awesome enough to not need nicknames because you guys are Super Awesome! And deserve to have your own thrones and some yummy popcorn ^^ including a mega theater. So we can watch a movie. Lol.
Really!? So I'm getting higher on the level of awesomeness! Cool :3

Well you use to be able to have a turtle but now days kids get really sick from them that they end up in a hospital. Nope wasn't told this from someone high. True there cute :3 not talking about frogs so don't get any ideas.
Yeah sure they are. Well then again they echo pretty well with there ribbits ^^

It does that's why I picked the color. Even sebastian finds it funny ;)
Nice to know I have a demon like Eclipse protecting me from whoever trying to over throw me for being queen.

*Grabs hold of some oreos and a glass of milk* here maybe this will bring you back to normal.
Oh lol.

Looks like you and Lan have the same thoughts going.
Sure why not. Btw who is piloting the airship?
*munched on Hershey bar*

Lol yup it's special. Uh huh
Wow you haven't smile in one since 2. The only time I didn't smile was when I was in middle school. I use to not like my picture taken but now days it's fine.

Yup cocoa XD I take it you would like some? *hands over a warm hot cocoa* your welcome to have some too Lan. And anyone else who would like one ^^

*wiggles happliy*

Gram

Banned
Awards

>:} done on our way!!!!!! when there 1st we will take SE and nintendo, landy nintendo is yours~

but your so awesome that if we, who you consider awesome, find you awesome that makes the most awesome! so awesome that other awesome nickname you!!!!! lol why thank you but im not a throne man. OH OH I WANT BUTTER POPCORN!!!!!! a megatheater? is anything good playing?
\^o^/ YAY movie time!!!!!!!!!
pfft you've done passed them! you have 4 names/levels on a scale of two!

they arent here o,o aside from getting bit i've never heard of a turtle getting anyone sick. you sure they were'nt? >:3 aww (had idea)
:D see, their one of the best echo'ers.

XD good point! lol purple
;D he's just one of many~

*jumps up*
8vrhgz.jpg
OREOS AND MILK!!!!!!!!!! *munch*

;D dont know if i've finally corrupted him or its the gamer in us all.
0.0 poilting.....OH CRAP! *makes mad dash for control room* *stops runs back* :D can i have a hershey bar? a white one?

i still dont like it >:3 wont smile now unless they get me without me knowing. XD even tried to stip the picture they make you take in your graduation gown.

:D COCOA!!!! *swallows whole*......0,0 h-HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>XD *drip*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back