• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KingdomKey Fan club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: The Kingdom Key Fan club.

:3 yup I'm wiggling.

Lol I don't do any of the sitting ones, all the yoga poses I do require standing. Idk either, this was just something new for me to try I guess.

>XD sure it is~ like I'm gonna be tricked into something like that. Any time I see her I know she's up to something.

Oh so it finally cooled down by you for you to need a jacket XD are you happy that it was was cold today?

What do you mean you try? You guys are the greatest. I'm happy to have gotten to know the both of you since I've been here for so long XD my knights in shining armor.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

~^.^~

theres standing ones o.o

;D aw your just being to cautious, konata is never up to anything in fact many think of her as a saint~

awumon.jpg
VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!! it was all cool and leaves are turning yellow and it was cool and there was no bugs!

o,0 a knight? daw we happy to meet you to! also....my armor...sounds so badass!!!!!!!!!!!! eat it batman beyond muwhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You a dirty lair you know that right?
o,0 what i do?

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Knight in shinning armor? What's mine like? If we are knights, well your a queen.

"Bestows a crown on KK's head.*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Uh huh, there's quite a few standing ones. Like there's the half moon pose where you put your arms over your head, clasping your hands together you bend your arms to the right then to the left a few minutes later. >_< definitely makes you sore. But you only do it for a few minutes.

:3 hmm well I'm going to stay cautious anyways. Well it's true she's not really up to anything but still like that time in the book store makes me wonder.

That's great news! Turning yellow already? That was quick! Ah yes no bugs so nice. Now if only there weren't any frogs around.. >_>

I have no idea.

I'm a queen!? Lol *Feels crown placed on head*

Hmm hold on a sec.

Here.

Except I can imagine Anagram armor being black and having powers of a demon (I mean this as a compliment btw).

Hmm as for you Lan, yours is like a tinted blue kind of armor with holy power like L's.

But you can also add on or change your armor in anyway. Shape or form. Weapons of any kind. Including awesome powers of your choosing.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

o,o it sounds painful lol said that way. so does this take place of the running?

XD aw now you dont have to worry, cant say the same if you worked in that store tho~

I KNOW! yes :D leaves falling!!!!!!! by late Sept. i'll have multicolored leaves and cool days every day!!!!!!!!!!! well :3 one certain tree changes early (late August). very nice~ XD what no love for the frog and his hoppyness?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Alright. I'm a super Pope, but I'm a good guy. I mean what is it with the Pope being evil in stuff nowadays? Also my armor looks like Naruto in Sage mode, minus the frog eyes, and I'll take Lan, or Gene's Caster gun, as my main weapon.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Gene's Caster gun
this^ with your armor all your missing is vash's sunglasses=the baddest of asses!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Lol well um.. It's not exactly painful unless you stretch to the side to far. For now it does, I'm not sure if I want to start back or not. I've been told it's perfect weather to go running but idk what I feel like doing yet.

Yeah~ :3 oh right how did it go at the place you wanted to work at? Were you able to take the test?

That's lovely to hear. I look forward to more cold days as well, I always like the chaining color leaves especially this one tree that has like a hot pink reddish color leaves. (I just think it's cool). I usually don't mind frogs. But I rather they went away now.

I have no idea. I didn't think that far. Hmm what should I be like I wonder. XD it's kind of weird to think I'm a queen..

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

You guys like cold? I'm a summer guy myself.

I think you would wear a white and black dress. Kinda like Yuna's dress.

Lan: I think your a Queen Miss KK.

Gram

Banned
Awards

XD my luck i would tho. :3 thats cool, like the yoga better might be a better question.

yeah i was at the doctors office getting that drug test, i should get it but ;_; its still a double edged sword to me since i dont like public yet want money.

its also lovely ToT to see~ shouldnt it be cooler now? you should get colder weather sooner than me. me to their very pretty with all the hill and woods that this state has, i've never seen a pink redish one o,0
lol so cruel to the jumpers, dont worry they wont be anywhere much longer.

OH OH! get some grell glasses! that will go with anything you pick!
but you are a queen...of awesome!

You guys like cold? I'm a summer guy myself.
i love cold weather! wish for it! WANT IT!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

I say we take over a country and make KK the ruler!

Also hey, man a job is a job.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Well I like fall weather since it's cooler to run in, compare to the heat in the summer.

Aw.. Well maybe there will be a better job later on. So just bare with it for now, at least you'll get some money.

Yeah its been cooler then past two days, we have maybe a few warm/humid weather possibly for a week longer then it should be in complete fall mode then. Cause in October it's really cold. I can imagine it's quite pretty there. There's a fair amount of trees everywhere so usually if I'm going somewhere I see different colors. Otherwise the ones in town are mixtures of colors. I'm not sure why it gets that color but it's pretty. I haven't seen any like it.

>_< I just don't like them and don't think there good pets. That's good they'll be gone soon!

Aw! Thanks Lan. Tell Fuzz I said hi ^.^

A yuna outfit only black and white would be really cool! I really like her gun blades too. Grell's glasses would be really cool to add! I'll add red to the mixture of the outfit like flames or lightning.

:3 glad you guys think so.

O.O idk if I want to be a ruler. That's a big job for one person to do. Plus I don't really want to rule a bunch of people. I could be queen of the knights. And fight together with the both of you and keep the country safe.

Gram

Banned
Awards

pfft better jobs dont exist here T.T

there should be a few hot days left here to but i doubt they'll be many more, it can get hot in October here during the day tho its always cold at night.
know what you mean during fall everywhere is so pretty, plus its cool and no bugs one can just watch leaves fall all day~
it must pretty o,o i've never heard of them making that color.

>XD lmao who'd want them for a pet! some people'd rather eat them~
lmao kk has frog hate >XD ribbit

dont blame you authority jobs suck. me...keep people safe? pfft hahah oh come now i dont like people enough for that >XD
tho im up for the fighting together ^ ^ *coughdoigettokeepsomeloot?*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Wish there was something else I could say.. But nothing comes to mind.

It does!? That's interesting.
Yes, so very pretty. Taking walks are really nice at this time too XD
Lol it is. Idk what kind of tree it is. Still that's a pretty cool color. I wonder if I'll see it again? :3

Ew. I will never eat one! I heard it taste like chicken. Idk little kids like frogs for pets. Or toads.
;) glad you find it funny. Nice ribbit btw. Just don't turn into a frog..

Yes you can keep loot. Yeah your right about that, I'm not much of a people person either. Fighting sounds fun.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Wow, this page has progressed after I went to bed, then school, then swimming then came back on after homework!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Yup, it's pretty surprising. I didn't think it would progress this far. How are you doing Bonechill?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I'm good and a bit sore from yoga. Oh yeah I had cake today too!

How is your report coming along? Do anything else today, Lan?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

It was done for today. yet I can't stand the book. What kind of cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back