• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Those who have qualified hearts can wield Keyblades.

Soul Eater turned into Way to Dawn.
As far as being made, I dunno. I honestly couldn't tell you that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Gathering is a concept video and does not count as canon. Even still, Soul Eater DID change into WtD and Soul Eater came from Xehanort; who was one, if not all, of three people 10 years before Riku got the Soul Eater.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Way to the Dawn was around before Soul Eater. Ven wielded Soul Eater in the Gathering. And, how can MX or DS hold keyblades if they are evil

For one WtD in the vid, it was a concept. Second the keyblade isn't influenced by the elements, as long as the wielder has a strong heart anyone can wield one.

captain

Bronze Member
And, how can MX or DS hold keyblades if they are evil

Keyblade chooses those with the strongest Heart, not the purest (i.e. Riku taking Keyblade away from Sora in Hollow Bastion in KH1)

Who makes them? Or what? My guess would be they come from Kingdom Hearts itself.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not very. Which is why we don' assume. Also, it's why Xion is dead.

Twinky Cloud

What if keyblades, can sort of replicate themselves.

Just a theory.

But what if they can replicate themselves to people with similar hearts, maybe Xion's kingdom key. Or something.

:mellow:.....:mellow:

Iridium

Awards
I guess:idea:

I wonder though, if a keyblade chooses its wielder, how does Sora get to take WtD from Riku in KHII??

I suppose wielders can switch/ control other keyblades, Kairi did it and so did Sora.
It was even hinted earlier in the game that Sora would eventually wield it one way or another.

Iridium

Awards
I suppose. Do you think keyblades can be passed down through blood line if the descendant has a similar heart?

I wouldn't think so, for instance what if the wielders descendant wasn't qualified to wield one? (well it could skip generations but who knows) Really though in a way the previous wielder does have some influence on who the future wielder as in the case of Riku and Terra but through bloodline seems a little extreme.

Twinky Cloud

I wouldn't think so, for instance what if the wielders descendant wasn't qualified to wield one? (well it could skip generations but who knows) Really though in a way the previous wielder does have some influence on who the future wielder as in the case of Riku and Terra but through bloodline seems a little extreme.

But it is still a, well, okay, not that good of an idea. But it can somewhat work, I guess.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not really, then there'd be Keyblades everywhere. Everyone'd have them. There's a reason that Nomura said that only qualified hearts could do it. Just because Sora's qualified, doesn't mean his son/daughter would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back