• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BionicleKeyblade

IC:
"The only strategies I can think of that would damage it would be self-destruct or going outside the ship to fight it," Kazer replied. "Naturally, we can't self-destruct. And I don't recommend the second option; We don't know what that thing is capable of."

Awards
"Yeah right into our own doom right?!" I can't believe how careless my companions are. They are almost as careless as me! "Alrighty then!" I gripped my hhands around the controls and started fiering from the sides. On ocasion, I would dash the ship to the right or left, depending on which side we were attacked. There was only so much I could do considering I was on the right hand side instead of center. With my lasers, I targeted them on the X-Hunters side narrowing it down to its core. I would then attempt to finish it off with a canon...ATTEMPT!
~Ariake

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Eh....ok i dont mean to sound rude in any way but...a Kingdom hearts and Naruto...rp put together equals total...nonsense well i wish you guys the best of luck with this

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
"Great Shot Ariake!" said, Soki. Now Lets go to Traverse Town! *Presses the land button* Well this is it...Hey guys look over there! Someone needs our help! *You see Yuffie struggling with the heartless* Go Shuriblade! Soki slashes the heartless! "Thanks" said, Yuffie. I've never seen you guys around before. Who are you? Well I'm Soki, this is Ariake, and thats Kazer. "Nice to meet you guys" said Yuffie. I better check on the others said Yuffie. You guys wanna come? "Sure" said Soki. "Great!" said, Yuffie. You then follow Yuffie. ~The whole party recieves a summon gem~ That'll allow you to summon anyone from the Final Fantasy world! "Lets go meet the others" said, Yuffie

Awards
*obtains white mage Aerith, black mage Lulu, and warrior Sephiroth*

I stared down at these gems for a second. One was a light rose shade, a nice pink and by the way the gem was cut, it looks like a quartz. Another was a deep shade of purple not too dark but defintly not light, almost like violet. And the last one was a deep blue. Not blackish blue but a true blue. I marvled at these gems for a second before I kept them. "Guess I'll need them later..." I mumbled these words to myself because after I finish helping Soki and Kazer out, I'm going on my own personal mission. I jumped up and followed Yuffie. She seemed like a pretty neat girl.
~Ariake

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
ok im gonna join now!haha

"Aggghhh!.Im outta Hi-Potions!Well look like im gonna have to go to Traverse Town." Jikamari said." Now where is my Gummi Ship?There it is!" Jikamari heads to Traverse Town and decides to meet Leon,his friend since he was nine,after he buys Hi-Potions. "That will be 100 munny Jikamari." said Cid. "umm......sorry but i only have 86 munny." "Well i guess i could give you a discount.Haha" Jikamari smiled and happily went to Leon's place.

Jikamari: Hey Leon!
Leon: Hi......
Jikamari: Your as boring as usual.
Leon:.......
Jikamari: So anything happen lately?
Leon: Some guys named Soki and Kazer came by.....
Jikamari: DID YOU SAY SOKI AND KAZER?!?!?!?! I havent seen them in forever! Do you know where they went?
Leon: Stop getting overexcied. There in that room over there.
Jikamari: Ok.......

Is it ok if i didnt appear when you (ShadowRoxas) made me appear?

ShadowRoxas1907

Yea its cool ^^

*Jikamari appears* 'Hey you made it just in time"!,said Soki. Is that the friend you said was late? said, Yuffie. "Yep thats him,"said Soki. "Great" said ,Yuffie. So you said you guys were looking for your Hokage? "Yea, have you seen him?" said Soki. "Nope Sorry" said Yuffie. But there is this Secret Organization. Let me think.....oh yea its called OrganizationXII! They took him! "Do you know where we could find them?" said Soki. "Not really but they are using the heartless and the Hokages to destroy worlds. but the only hokage they have is yours,said, Yuffie. "Ok thanks for the info",said Soki. Oh yea "Soki I forgot to tell you guys something! If you want to prevent the hokages from being taken from other worlds then you must find and seal a key hole. If they get ahold of 3 hokages then something big may happen...." said, Yuffie. "How do you know about all this?" said Soki. Because it happened to my world said, Yuffie. "Oh..." said, Soki. "But my world will be restored if you beat the organization and destroy Kingdom Hearts!" said, Yuffie. "Kingdom Hearts?", said Soki? "Yes" said, Yuffie. "Whats that?" said Soki? Its th- *Hundreds of heartless appear* "Go now!" said Yuffie! "No! we can't leave you!" said, Soki. *The hearless grouped together into a giant shadow* Yuffie run we'll take care of it!" said,Soki "Right!" said Yuffie *she runs away* Lets go!

Sorry about all the quotations and saids >.<

Last edited:

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
haha its alright shadowroxas.i think i will put mine in script form.

Jikamari: We need to hurry to catch up with Yuffie just in case she is in danger!
*Pulls out Sword of Kusanagi*
Jikamari: You guys ready? This might take a long time.
*Leon crashes through the door*
Leon: Where did all these heartless come from?!
*He fires a fireball destroying 3 heartless at once*
Jikamari: Huh......
Jikamari: WATCH THIS LEON!!!!!
Jikamari: Chidori Nagashi!!!!! *One Thousand Birds Current*
*Lighting surrounds him and it flows through his blade*
*Slashes 10 heartless at once*

If you think im making Jikamari too powerful just tell me :)

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Leon: This isn't a time to be showing off!!

I think im making him like sasuke.haha

Awards
ooc: Just remeber not to double post ^_^

As I whipped my head around, I noticed a newbie come in. He didn't fight like all a newbie but I didn't know him all the same....Soki, Leon, and Jikamari seem to go way back though......what a perfect replacement for when I take my leave. I did my best to make sure my fighting locations were as descrete as possible, I wanted to give them sometime to catch up. In my own little corner, it was a tedious but fun task all the while. My Starblade and I made a pretty cool team as usual and so we kicked a few shadow butts home. I noticed Kazer in a corner as well so I gave him a little wave as well. Nothing to distracting I hope....Anyways, some more heartless came at me, so I took them down no prob...but why does my life always have to be bent on fighting? I don't mind it really, in fact I enjoy it but sometimes, a little break would be appreciated....It was starting to turn into a depressing thought and I started to sulk bout it a little. A defender shot his sheild at me so when I was in the air, I flipped back and sliced through his sheild with my Starblade. Then I used a little fire shikigami of my own and blasted a small hole in my corner just to make a little more room. If theres any joy in fighting, at least for me, it would have to be the part where I'm too distracted to think about hating myself...The fight continues
~Ariake

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer slashed away at the Heartless, his Nineblade with all blades out. He leveled a platoon of Soldiers, and then saw another Heartless emerge from the ground. He had never seen this kind of Heartless, and figured that he should test its abilities. He sent a Water Clone towards the Heartless, but the Heartless brushed it aside, dispersing it. Before Kazer could react, the Heartless grabbed him on the shoulder, and he felt an immense pain begin to ripple through him. "What are you--" he choked, but couldn't finish the sentence. He yanked away and took a defensive stance, then noticed his hands. He gasped in terror.
"You still haven't removed it....have you?" a dark voice said in his mind. With no other explanation, he assumed that the Heartless was using telepathy. However, that meant that the Heartless had higher mind functions, and was not normal.
"Explain this!" Kazer demanded.
"I've been watching you for a time....under HIS orders. He admires your growth, and says that your strength is near enough to its peak for this choice. He wishes you to join him. Agree, and great power and recognition is assured. Refuse, and you will be relentlessly attacked; we will force your alleigance, and we needn't worry about killing you in the process."
Kazer slashed, but the Heartless dodged with incredible speed. "You know my choice. I'll never join him!"
The Heartless smiled. "Then you put your friends in danger?"
"They can hold their own in battle. And if by a slim chance you overpower them, I will protect them."
The Heartless laughed, a terrible sound like claws screeching on a blackboard and banging on pots and pans. It then disappeared, leaving the normal Heartless to occupy Kazer. He took advantage to errect a barrier and use a sealing Jutsu to reverse the effects the Heartless had caused, then proceeded with slaying the remaining creatures of darkness.

Awards
"Whats with all the random yelling Kazer? No one is saying anything....What was going on? Out of us three, Soki is the more phsycotic type. Kazer had to be the most down to earth. So what was this? I would have pondered about it a little more but hey, Ive got a battle to finish. Speaking of which, I was malled over by two Morning Stars on Beserk mode or something. My leg and sides froze for a second and I fell on the ground. I wasn't really in pain, my body was just sortof paralized and my ankles didn't seem to want to hold my weight for a few seconds. I stabbed my Starblade on the ground to use it as a pole to get up. "Alrighty then, you two Morning Stars have just seen your last light of day."
Revenge was sweet.
~Ariake

ShadowRoxas1907

Soki hurried and jumped high above the heartless and hit it with a Lightning Jutsu. It tore off one of its arms but that only made it more angry. "Take that!" said, Soki. Some health orbs have dropped so Soki ran for a few. "If ya need health nows your chance!" said Soki. As soon as Soki regained some health he hurled his Shuriblade at the heartless but it had bounced of it and landed onto a bush. Soki then called it back but it was stuck so he had to run over and get it by jumping over the heartless. As soon as he reached the bush he grabbed his blade and then slashed its right leg. Now it'll be easy to defeat!

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
As 10 heartless surrounded Jikamari,he took his Sword of Kusanagi and slashed 1 heartless.He took his chance to run into the opening to get some of the health orbs to regain some energy. The heartless charged toward him and attacked him. But unlucky them,he had regained his energy and used a Fire Jutsu and rid 5 heartless. He took down the rest of the heartless with his Sword of Kusanagi. "More are coming!" said Jikamari. " I'll go after Yuffie!" said Leon.

BionicleKeyblade

IC:
Kazer slashed at a few Heartless, watching the hearts rise to the ceiling and vanish. He felt sorrowful for a moment, then supressed his feelings and took out a few more. He focused his chakra and activated the Iron Sand technique, crushing the waves of Heartless into oblivion. He waited for more to appear. He waited. And waited. And waited. Before long, it became apparent that no more Heartless were coming. "Well then," he said aloud, "I trust all went well? What do we do now?" Silently, he decided to refrain from mentioning the sentient Heartless, else he could reveal his condition. That's something only I can take care of.

Awards
I looked around to see everyones faces panting and surveying the area as well. I guess Kazer was right. Everything is clear. I turned back to Kazer and Soki and gave them a small nod and joined with them in a group. "So, is there a specific world we have to go to next?" I wasn't quite sure how long i could stay here now. As a matter of fact, I needed to report to my ninja clan as soon as possible, but even if I was allowed to leave, what source of transportation would I go by? There was little hope of going home right now. This I definitly had to keep to myself, after all, it is my family problem. I see no reason why they should be caught up in a war. I continued staring at everyone with much anticipation. I was so ancy, I swear I felt the butterflies wings beat aginst the walls of my stomach. "Soki, wheres the next world? We got to keep moving....." I wanted to say more, but what for? Here was a good spot to stop. Now that I had time ti think, I had to plan a way to make my sudden departure look like normal. But how an sudden and normal fit into one sentence? It was like water an oil.
~Ariake

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

"Well," Kazer spoke up suddenly, "we could just take a break, and explore the world for a while." Truthfully, he merely wanted the chance to use a longer, more effecitve sealing jutsu to reverse the effects, and this would be an inconspicous way to be alone long enough.
"I don't know," Soki said. "I mean, maybe we could use a break to rest and restore our chakra, but do we really have the time?"
Suddenly, Leon rushed in and said, "I think we have a problem. The Heartless are amassing in the town square. It looks like they're building up power."
"Let's go!" Jikamari said, and everyone rushed after Leon, except for Kazer.
"You guys go on ahead," he said. "I need a moment to restore my chakra." As soon as the others had left, he sat down on the floor and began making hand seals, which he continued doing for just under two minutes, and then released the energy, sealing his secret away for a while longer. This won't work forever. But for now, I need to go help the others!

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
"It looks like we wont be able to take a break" Jikamari said.He runs with the sword in his hand and suddenly drops it."ACK!"He dropped his sword on the ground and saw a heartless arm coming out from his wound a heartless caused a few moments before. "WHATS GOING ON!!"Jikamari screamed. A moment later,his arm started acting on his own.His arm picked up his Sword of Kusanagi and he started flailing around without his control.He didnt know what to do."AAAHHHHHH!!!" Jikamari screamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back