• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BionicleKeyblade

OOC: Thanks!

IC:

Kazer trudged up the hill and stared at the scene below him. Three warriors were fighting a giant Heartless. Hah! What else is new? These creatures just show up everywhere, but at least we have plenty of ninjas to fight them. I began to move past, but then stopped. .........I guess that I should help them. I dashed toward the fight, but a Soldier appeared in front of me. Better than a Shadow, but still not good enough. I drew the Nineblade from my belt, and swung. Surprisingly, the Heartless thought to reach out and grab the blade from both sides. "Must admit," I said, "I'm impressed. I didn't think that a Heartless would be so smart. That move would work on someone like Sora. However...." I focused my chakra into the blade, activating its special ability. Two extra blades shot out and impaled the Soldiers hands. As it faded to nothing, I finished, ".......I am NOT Sora." I walked forward and offered, "Hey, I was in the neighborhood, and I was wondering if you guys could use some help."

Awards
"Sure can!" I called out from on top. "Ariake! You?" I wasn't the best way to give out an intro but at least they knew my name, I expected the same in return. "After this heartless what next?" I continued attacking with my comrades till this guy was dead.

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

"Oh man, one of THESE," Kazer groaned. "They're not really too hard to beat, but their frequent attacks and how you have to kill it is just plain ANNOYING." He drew the Nineblade and immediately activated its ability to full, four blades sprouting on each side of the main one. Then, he made a hand seal and yelled, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He created two Shadow Clones, then all three charged forward. The first clone dove to the left, and the Thressholder grabbed it. The second clone circled to the right, but the Thressholder grabbed it too.
"What was the point in that?" Soki asked.
Kazer kept his hand seal steady while replying, "It can't use its hands now. There's an opening for you guys to attack. Hurry! I have to remain stationary to maintain the chakra, so the clones don't disperse!"

Awards
"You got it!" I charged up the middle of him leting my Starblade go right through him giving out the finishing blow. Once I landed, I hung it over shoulder before completley keeping it just in case something else showed up. "Good job guys, so whos next?" I'm not quite sure why, but I love fighting because I guess I get a kick out of how pathetically weak the shadows can truly be. "So if this is their kingdom, wheres the main guy? I wanna get this fight over with." I swung my Startblade up and down a few times and kept it. Then I advanced forward with everyone else behind.

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
Great job Ariake! Ok guys lets enter the Heartless Castle! Uh-oh Guys theres 3 tunnels! Looks like we may have to split up so be careful!(I went in the middle one and ran to the end of the tunnel until I saw a Giant Heartless! The door then closed behind me so I was on my own.)Alright Lets fight! Go Shuriblade! Lightningblade attack! ( I then slashed the ugly heartless, but it wasn't dead yet.) Lightning Attack!(The heartless faded away..) A door then appeared leading somewhere else.Since the others went different directions mybe this door will lead me to them. So Soki went to the door. Oh yeah and guys all the tunnels will meet in one room so we'll be together again after you guys defeat your heartless.

Last edited:

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer took the left tunnel, and he kept his guard up the whole time. After a few minutes, he stopped and said, "You can stop hiding now." After a moment, the shadows began to waver, and a Dark Thorn appeared. "You think I wouldn't notice something as huge as you following me? Shadow Clone Jutsu!" A Shadow Clone appeared and rushed the Heartless, battering it with Ars Acanum. When the Clone backed off, I lifted my arm and focused my chakra, forming the special, A-Ranked technique: "Rasengan!" The sphere of chakra materialized in my hand, and I charged forward, grinding the energy into the dark creature. After 10 seconds of torturing it, I let up, and it disappeared. I looked around, and noticed that a door had materialized nearby. "I wonder if that's my way out or a trap? It would help if there was an Exit sign over the top." Despite the risk, Kazer walked toward the door, grabbed the doorknob, and stepped through.

Awards
"Well gee, bye to you guys. Then I guess I take the right..." I walked through rather recklessly because the fast I get through the tunnel, the faster I can leave it. "So is there suppose to be some lesson I'm going to learn while I'm here? What did it matter, I'm going through this place whether they wanted me to or not. I sensed an eveil presence while I walked and now I'm gonna find out what it was. I took out my Starblade and swung in the air two or three times to the right and left. "How pathetic. If you guys were the ones sneaking up on me, then why did your plan backfire?" The match against the Darkside was over even before it began. As I conutinued down my path completly dissappointed, I noticed a huge door in front. Desperate for adventure, I pulled through hoping something, anything, will provide me with a better challenge.

ShadowRoxas1907

There you guys are! Ok I think that door will lead us to the second floor! Lets go through it. Keep your guard up! We all then went through the door and went up stairs and ended up in a empty room. It's a dead end Soki said! Maybe there's some kind of secret room or something.(Soki then tripped over a red rug). Hey look guys theres a trapdoor! Soki lifted it up and they all went down to the crypt(sp?). Wow there sure alot of coffins down here....Then all the sudden a Grim Reaper Heartless appeared! Here we go again....Go Shuriblade! Lets go guys!

Last edited:

BionicleKeyblade

OOC: A few questions: (1.) Is this the normal Grim Reaper or the version you can only damage with spells? If it's the one you can only damage with spells, then (2.) Would ninjutsu damage it?

IC:

Kazer drew the Nineblade and circled the Reaper. "Is it just me, or does anyone else think this thing looks like it's wearing a trash can?" The Heartless was obviously enraged by the remark, and charged at me with its scythe. I jumped up, grabbed the top of the scythe, and flipped over the Reaper, sending a Blizzaga after it. "Heartless have feelings; who knew?"

M

Miss Murder

OOC: Here's where I come in...

IC: I (Lycian) then jumped from the crypt ceiling where I had been hiding, and drew out my Bloodblade, and swung it in an upwards arch, bringing it down and through the Grim Reaper heartless's head and body.
I landed and said, "Yes. His head DOES look like a trash can."

ShadowRoxas1907

(Its the one that you can hit without magic). Nice hit Lycian! I swung my blade at the grim reaper but missed! It hit me and I fell back...Oof! It won't end like this Fireball Jutsu! Soki set the grim reaper on fire which weakened it. Ok this is our chance! Maybe it'll die if we all attack at the same time! Go Lightning Attack!

Aphex

.Inspire.
Okay, time to break up the action...

*slaps all members of this role-play except Twilight*

I'm going to give some advice to each and everyone of you in this Rp... this has no plot what-so-ever. It's about a ninja keyblader? Shadow, honestly you have to work up at least TWO PARAGRAPHS rather than just one puny sentence. Furthermore you all need some serious help in each of your posts especially you Shadow...

Quote when your character speaks! Example: "So what should we do?" said Kevin.

^See? Makes thing easier to read. Not only that, at least put some effort into your posts. Each of your posts should be at least 1-2 paragraphs, not one liners or two sentences. Shadow i noticed that you use parenthesis when your character does an action. That is not necessary at all. Be descriptive about what your characters does rather than saying:

(I slashed a few heartless and run towards the group.)

You keep changing from 1st person to 3rd person out of no where. Stick with just one point of view already. There's also another rule I'm giving you guys as a heads up. No power playing or god modding. Making your character unstoppable and unbeatable is just stupid, let alone controlling other characters as well. Stick with your own and ONLY your own character.

Princess Kairi said I should give a few tips, and so I did. so thank her for my presence in this role play. No, I won't be joining such a newbie role play, personally I think it should just be closed considering there's not even a plot. But whatever, I did what I was told to do and now I'm done.

ShadowRoxas1907

Okay, time to break up the action...

*slaps all members of this role-play except Twilight*

I'm going to give some advice to each and everyone of you in this Rp... this has no plot what-so-ever. It's about a ninja keyblader? Shadow, honestly you have to work up at least TWO PARAGRAPHS rather than just one puny sentence. Furthermore you all need some serious help in each of your posts especially you Shadow...

Quote when your character speaks! Example: "So what should we do?" said Kevin.

^See? Makes thing easier to read. Not only that, at least put some effort into your posts. Each of your posts should be at least 1-2 paragraphs, not one liners or two sentences. Shadow i noticed that you use parenthesis when your character does an action. That is not necessary at all. Be descriptive about what your characters does rather than saying:

(I slashed a few heartless and run towards the group.)

You keep changing from 1st person to 3rd person out of no where. Stick with just one point of view already. There's also another rule I'm giving you guys as a heads up. No power playing or god modding. Making your character unstoppable and unbeatable is just stupid, let alone controlling other characters as well. Stick with your own and ONLY your own character.

Princess Kairi said I should give a few tips, and so I did. so thank her for my presence in this role play. No, I won't be joining such a newbie role play, personally I think it should just be closed considering there's not even a plot. But whatever, I did what I was told to do and now I'm done.

Thanx but I was already aware about godmodding. Thats why I let my character get hit by the reaper. I will try to make my part at least 2 paragraphs...:thumbsup:

Aphex

.Inspire.
You're still forgetting about working on your plot. There's not even a plot at all. You should also work on the development of your characters. Put effort into both the plot and the template of your character. I'm just giving you a few tips for any future Role-Plays you join or create.

Awards
Okay okay, Roxas will work on the plot. As for the slap, youre not even part of this. I already requested for help and we are getting it and KingdomHearts said he would help out. So lets just resume the action and keep going. Roxas hurry up with the update, some people are getting annoyed witht he rp regaurdless of them actually being part of it.

I saw another member join our little party and it looked pretty crowded. I wasn't sure whether to jumpin or not but I will find out. As soon as I saw Soki fall, I decided to jump in as a temporary replacement. I knew he was alright, I just wanted some fun myself. I swung in from the right weaving through the reaper while dodging his scyth at the same time. It was almost like an obstacle course for training more than an actual fight. There had to be more to this, I just know it.

ShadowRoxas1907

I said the whole plot was to save the Hokage...

Since Soki was hit it was difficult for him to fight so he made Shadow Clones to fight for him. He couldn't maintain it for long because most of his chakara was gone. But it lasted long enough to do a little damage. We almost have him Soki said. Go ahead and finish em off my chakaras almost gone.

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer faced the Reaper and prepared to attack. He made the hand signs, then prepared the Justu. "Water Release: Rapid Crasher!" He shot the water at the Reaper, but it disappeared in a gust of wind. "What?" The Heartless suddenly reappeared behind him, and he turned to stop it, but he was too late. The Reaper swung his scythe at Kazer, and he flew backwards until he crashed into the wall. He sat up and grabbed his bleeding arm. "Well, then," Kazer muttered through clenched teeth, "this looks like it'll be a challenge!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back