• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
Ok we made it out of there! Hey look over there! Soki and the gang sees a person with a hood on. "Who are you?" Soki said. "Im am the one who you seek" said the Unknown force. If you are looking for the Hokage you are to late. I have put him somewhere in this castle where you will never find him but I guess I can give you a little hint....He's some where on the top floor...Only 3 floors to go until you reach him maybe....*evil laugh*. The Unkown person then disappears. Ok guys you heard him only a few more floors to go! There's a ladder over there. But be careful there must be a reason he told us where it is. It could be a trap....

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer climbed up the ladder slowly because of his arm, and when he finally reached the top, he was stunned. The walls were lined with thousands of Heartless, asleep in tubes. Upon closer inspection, he realized that he had never seen these Heartless before. "They're creating an army of elites....." he muttered. "This is bad. Nobody make a sound! We don't want to wake these guys up."

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

"Oh man, this is just my luck!" Kazer yelled. He cast Cura to heal his arm, then jumped forward and grabbed a Heartless, using it like a living shield. "Hiding in the Mist technique!" he yelled when the Heartless was destroyed. A thick mist filled the room, blocking the Heartless' vision. "This could be a little easier," he said, then winced as Soki hit him with the Shuriblade. "That's me, not a Heartless!"
"Oh, sorry."
"It's okay, not easy to see in this mist."

ShadowRoxas1907

Ok guys looks like we got em! There's the stairs lets go up! As soon as they did they noticed the Hokage in the middle of the floor knocked out. "5th Hokage!" said Soki. As soon as he touched the Hokage he faded away and turned into a giant heartless! Great...Ok guys if we beat this thing the real hokage should be on the next floor.....Soki swings at the heartless.

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer examined the Heartless. It lunged forward at him, but he backed up and saw something. You have GOT to be kidding...., he thought. "Hey guys," he said, "have you noticed that this thing has a target on its back?" He struck the target, thinking it a weakness, but it suddenly exploded, and he hit the wall hard. "Okay, never mind." Must have a weakness somewhere.... He swung at the Heartless's legs, but it jumped up and drove his head into the ground. "Ouch." Kazer elbowed the creatures ribs, then kicked it off of him. "Feels like I'm getting beat up by them more than I'm beating them up. That's just not right!"

ShadowRoxas1907

Well so much for that....Soki hurled his blade at the heartless. Well this one is different from the others. The target must mean something else. Maybe if we hit him really hard at the spot he would....shatter or something. Soki tried to get him in the back with a dark Aurora but it missed....Lets try doing it at the same time guys!

Awards
ooc: Is this the part where I come in? :bored:
Yeah, and sorry for the absence, unlike others, *coughOathkeepercough*, I had a lot to do so I couldn't come on as much as I would have liked. Anyways, sorry about the delay...

IC, if still needed:
I looked around and saw my comrades taking care of heartless, but not the way we normally do things. We were actually getting our hides handed to us and that tickt the heck out of me. While I surveyed my surroundings, a mob of heartless, at least ten, jumped on my back and I instantly fell on my chest. My starblade skittered across the floor. "My Starblade!" I reached in the air and summoned it back. Then I turned on to my back and hacked some off my stomach and crawled out. "There is just no way I can loose to you. Heartless or not, I'm gonna make you pay for that." I felt a little dizzy because I wasn't use to much weight in an instant, but I'm no sissy either. I'll just continue fighting. "Hey Soki, lets be thankful these guys can't come back fromthe abyss eh?" I was really joking rather than asking. I mean come on, heartless coming back from the dead, what are the odds of that happening?
~Ariake

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
HEY!!! hope i can join you guys with all this coolness.lol

Name: Jikamari Sukata
Appearence: A 15 year old with black hair,a ninja pouch full of weapens and supplies,has sword of kusanagi on his back,has a blue jacket,black pants,and has a pair of gloves.
Bio: He is an orphan that used to live with his uncle but he was killed so he was forced to live alone.

Last edited:

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
someone gimme an ok to join please!dont wanna join if you dont want me to.

Awards
IC: "These guys are dying quite easily, Soki, do you think there is a catch to this whole thing? I mean if fights like this were that easy, why are we the only chosen ones to get rid of them?" I'm more of the type to plan ahead and being ahead of the enemys's plan was in my blood. So as a natural instinct, I tried putting together all the information I had to plan on what they are going to do next, that way, countering there attack would be a piece of pie. Although it was rather hard to think considering, I'm still in a battle....

To XjXsOLJa: Its perfectly fine with me if you wanna join...we could still use more company.

BionicleKeyblade

OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long. Can I still play?

IC:
Kazer jumped at the heartless and swung, but it hit him back again. Surprisingly, there was more force this hit. "Is it just me or has it gotten stronger?" he wondered aloud. The he thought about what Ariake had said, and figured it out. "That's it: This thing's strength increases each time he kill another one of these Heartless!"
"Great," Soki said, "so how do we defeat it?"
Kazer deflected an attack from the Heartless and used Great Breakthrough to blow it away. "I haven't figured that part out yet. But I doubt that it can stand up to a Spiraling Shuriken!"
The others waited for him to make a move, but Kazer didn't do anything. "Well?" Ariake asked.
"I didn't say that I can use the Spiraling Shuriken," Kazer replied. "I mean, I can try it, but it doesn't work too well..." He made some hand seals and used Water Release: Syrup Capture Field, temporarily ensnaring the Heartless. "That should buy us some time..."

Awards
ooc: AW! *glomps BionicleKeyblade* Sure why not?

IC: "In the mean time, we think.." I had to think and think hard, but who would have thought that a heartless can get power from death? If we kill, it will probably come back to life....."So if I throw one of these at it, do you think it will work?" I held out a tiny bottle with the lable 'Pheonix Down' on it. "I'm not sure if it is a curse or not but, in my home town we use these things to kill enemies with the Zombie curse. This fellow over here seems to be no different." I honestly had no idea what would happen but it was something worth tryin out...within a second or two, I threw the bottle straight at our lovley guest and...

ooc: You two can decide what happens. I don't want to kill the fight until you do are done playing...

~Ariake

ShadowRoxas1907

HEY!!! hope i can join you guys with all this coolness.lol

Name: Jikamari Sukata
Appearence: A 14 year old with black hair,a ninja pouch full of weapens and supplies,has sword of kusanagi on his back,has a blue jacket,black pants,and has a pair of gloves.
Bio: He is an orphan that used to live with his uncle but he was killed so he was forced to live alone.

Sure u can! ^_^

Ok guys! this is it Cursemark Curse!*The Reaper Dissolves* Ok we did it! The enemy up those stairs! Now lets get the hokage! -Then out of nowhere the gangs final friend appeared-! Hey Jikamari! Your just in time! Let's kick some bad guy butt! -They then went up the stairs- You finally made it, said the enemy. But your too late! I've placed in the hokage in another world! Looks like you guys better start looking! Mwahahah!*then disappears into dark Realm* Well Guys looks like its up to us to us to save him! said Soki. *Soki pulled out a tiny ship* Transport Gummy! *giant ship appears* K lets look in the first world! Looks like the first world is a place called Traverse Town! But it seems we have to go through space fighting all the heartless to get there. Hang on! I'll steer and u guys can control the weapons!

Awards
"Sweet! I call the main canon and the right lasers!" I jumped down to the ship cockpit and landed on th seat. I could feel Soki's glare down up me since I took his seat. Smilling ever so slightly I moved down to the right seat wher my controls were. "So, all I have to do was press these here buttons right?" I stared down at the controls and marveled at their colors. "So, Soki, this is your ship right? Whats it called? Must be something grand!" I looked all around the room and over at Kazer waving a hello at him. Everyone here was friends with each other so that made me feel a litlle out of place...almost like I didn't belong, and who knows. Maybe I don't but for the time being, I'm hanging around with them. I noticed Soki staring at me for a while and I just looked up. i let out a slight nod and put my hands around the controls. There was just no way I'm gonna tell them how I feel. "Okay Soki, lets go!"

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

The Gummi Ship took off for Traverse Town, and Kazer inspected the radar. "Seems good," he reported. "There are a few asteroids up ahead, but we can blast though them."
Ariake aimed the cannon and fired, but the asteroid didn't explode; It was really a giant space Heartless! "You might want to check your readings," she said.

Awards
"So, uh since this is Soki's ship.....Hey Soki! Make yourself helpful and tell me where your bigger canons are!" We were approaching the heatless quiclky and I would hate to miss out on a good fight and fly past it..."C'mon Soki think, this canon isn't gonna cut it." I looked over at Kazer to see if he had anything else to say. "So Kaxer, see any weak points on this guy?" If not, I might just get a little crazy with the guns and the lasers below me...but that was only if no one had any ideas...
~Ariake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back