• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
"Hehe" Jikamari laughed."I wonder where they went." Jikamari was looking around for Soki and Kazer but they were gone.He looked all over the mysterious world."This might have a connection to why Kazer has been acting strangly..." said Jikamari.He looked all over for Kazer to ask him some questions.He felt bad about not trusting his friend Kazer."Man,my life just keeps getting really bad to really good. Guess I am starting over with the really bad part." Jikamari mummbled.Shadows and neoshadows appeared everywhere. He smiled a little bit because he finally got to try put his new keyblade. Even though it was really powerful,it was still very hard to defeat all the heartless. He wondered what the name of his keyblade was. He thought that maybe he should give it a name. "I think i will call you......whoa!"Jikamari yelled.Words of light appeared in front of him. " Key of Sanctity"."Hmm......i like it!" Jikamari made his keyblade dissappear and started his look for his friends Soki and Kazer

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer felt sick. He had slain yet another person under Daxam's control. "Why you stupid son of a--" He cringed at the pain.
"Ah-ah-ah! Is that how you talk to your master? You're such a foolish sack of life."
"You're not my master, moron. And as soon as I figure out a way to break your control--"
"There is no way. You know what I said back then..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wh...what do you mean, Raikage?" Kazer forced out.
"Exactly what I said," the Raikage replied. "Your friend, Daxam, has been taken over by the Darkness he was attempting to control." Kazer gasped. The Raikage adjusted his hat and continued, "As you know, Daxam--one of our most promising Jonin, and a possible choice for the next Raikage--was experimenting with techniques that allowed control over darkness-related forces. Three weeks ago, he developed one: the Oblivion's Maw Jutsu. Two days ago, he used it against an enemy..."
"Yes?"
"The Jutsu creates a pool of darkness, then sends out countless tentacles that stab the opponent and draw them in. In practice, when the opponent was drawn in, they reappeared as soon as the technique ended. However..." The Raikage sighed deeply, as if continuing would give him physical pain. "...When he used it in the field, and the opponent was sucked in...we heard ear-breaking screams of terror and pain...we thought nothing of it. When the technique ended, the foe did not appear. We asked Daxam what happened, and he said...'He has been destroyed. Yet another pathetic soul lost to darkness. What does it matter? He was our enemy. Plus, if he was not able to survive, it means that he was not strong enough.'...I give you my word, Kazer, that that was what I heard him say. I dislike bringing you pain, but..."
"How can it be true?" Kazer yelled. "This is impossible! Daxam had such a strong will! There's no way--I..."
"Kazer," the Raikage spoke up. "Afterwards, we had him confined to quarters. When we checked on him, he was still experimenting with darkness. When we checked back 5 hours ago, he had black energies swirling aroundhim, and the next thing we knew...it compressed around him, and we looked into his eyes...we saw nothing. He raised a hand, and nearly killed those present. We haven't seen him since then."

Kazer was still in disbelief from the Raikage's revelation. He opened his house door and stepped in, and Daxam appeared. "...Daxam? Was...the Raikage's story...true?"
Daxam smirked and replied, "Yes. I am a shell for the darkness, and loving it!"
Kazer was startled by his friends new voice. "But then...how...I'm reporting you to the ANBU!"
Daxam lashed out and grabbed Kazer's neck, then added, "I don't think so. You should be wondering why I'm here. I came to ask you to join me. Your power level is equal to this one...fantasticly high. What is your reply?"
Kazer bit the hand around his neck, fell to the ground , and shouted, "Back off!"
Daxam chuckled, "I see. Well then, I suppose I'll need to take a page from the book of one of my servants. Perhaps you've heard of Orochimaru's cursed seal techniques?"
Daxam lunged and drove his fingernails into Kazer's neck, then extended them, and darkness flooded into Kazer's shoulder. "WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!?!" Kazer choked as Daxam retracted, and he looked at the scars. the marks joined together, and formed a long, black string, with six red squiggles coming out of it, three on each side."What....what-what..."
"I said, it's a cursed seal. So much power locked inside of it. Can you control it? Or would you rather be rid of it? I'll make you a deal: Train for as long as you want; improve your skills and become stronger. If you want, use the curse. If you don't, then don't. You can come and join me whenever you want. However, if you don't want to join me, then, once you feel you are strong enough, come to Otogakure. I will be waiting, with a series of challenges. If you can overcome them all, I will remove the seal, and allow this body to retrieve it's original soul. I, the darkness, will recede. However, if you lose one of my challenges...your body will become my slave as well. I may not be able to remove your spirit, but at least I can claim your physical powers. Until then, Kazer Reizan..." With that, Daxam dissapeared, and Kazer struggled to stand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I DID report you, you know."
"What did they say?"
"To become stronger than you could ever be."
"And you failed. Now then..." Kazer's hand waved before him, and several portals appeared before him, each one showing a different person.
"Soki! Jikamari! And...Ariake? She looks...different."
"Perhaps you are not the only one who is in the grasp of a powerful force. Now then...I'm giving you a choice. Which one of your friends do you want your body to slay first?"

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
After an hour of looking for his missing friends,he thought that maybe Leon knew something.He ran all the way to Leon's little house and came to his door breathless from all that running.He opening the door and there Leon was.Staninding there like a statue.A moment later,he turned grey just like a statue."Leon!" Jikamri yelled.He ran to Leon and touched his jacket.It was hard stone.A man with the nobody symbol came towrds Jikamarii."..............Soon all your idiot friends will be turned to stone....." ???? said. "Who are you!Why are you trying to turn all my friends to stone?!?!." "I am doing this becuase i hate you. Do you know why i hate you?Becuase.......The keyblade chose you.I was supposed to come here to say hi but since you have the keyblade......" ???? said. "What?!Say hi?! Why would YOU come here to say hi?"Jikamari yelled.".....When i saw you take out all those heartless out with you new keyblade,i started to hate you." "Why!" "Becuase im your BIG BROTHER!!!" ???? cried. "Not funny.My brother died when i was 9 in my house when an assassin from another village knew you were going to rise above all the others came to murder him because he was a ninja genius." Jikamari said. "Well,well,well.You still don't know know too well do you.I didn't die.You think a Class B ninja could kill while i was sleeping? I doubt it.Even when we were little kids i was an Class A ninja.YOU on the other hand were a Class C ninja." Jikamari didnn't know what to say.He was speechless."If you really are my big brother...then i challenge you to a duel Tetsunaya!"Jikamari said."I accept"

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
Soki wanted to see Jikamari fight before thet left but he told him that we should rest up. After a few mins of resting Jikamari was tired of waiting so he went ahead and started to fight. Soki stood there wondering who would win this epic battle so he layed back and enjoyed the show. "Be careful of his jutsu!",said Soki. Soki looked at Tetsuyana wondering what his jutsu could be. He looked like the type of person who disliked to fight but looks can be decieveing....

Awards
While with Roxas and Namine, life in the Castle was easy. I could almost wander anywhere I wanted at almost anytime. However, things just needed something new and Namine knew it. So off to the forest we went. Besides we wern't really leaving the Castle, we were really taking a walk in the forest. It was rather pleasent and out here, the sun didn't burn me as much. But just in case, I kept a silky white vei on top of my head to cover my head and shoulders. Thankfully, it was see-through so I can tell where I was going.
But like everyother good event, something bad always has to happen. And sure enough, as soon as I told Namine and Roxas to go back to the Castle to check on everything, I saw it.
~Ariake

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

"It appears that some interesting things are beginning to develop. However, it doesn't change anything. Who do you want to kill first?"
Kazer's mind raced. No matter what he did, he couldn't back out of this choice, and no matter who he chose, Daxam would surely send him after all of them eventually. There was no way he could massacre his friends; he would die from shock if he did. What can I do...
He suddenly felt himself drifting off, and suddenly, he was in a black room with dark grey carpeting and no doors or windows. A being sat on a pedastal in the center, his features shrouded by a tattered cloak colored ice blue, which made him stand out in the dark room. "Do you truly want to escape?" the being said. "For, if so, I may be able to help you."
"Who are you?" Kazer asked. "What's going on?" All the being did was repeat his original question. "Of course I want to escape. I can't stand being a puppet to evil, and I WON'T kill my friends! How do I break his control?"
The being raised his hand and replied, "All will be revealed in time. For now, we will start with the basics." He leaped down and rose to his full height, much taller than Kazer.
"Who are you? Where am I?!"
"This is your inner mind. As for who I am, you will call me Sensei during this proceedure. When we are finished, I may give you a full answer."
Kazer sighed, then decided against arguing. It would be pointless, and if this man could help him break Daxam's control, what did it really matter? "What do I have to do, Sensei?"
"You must learn to concentrate. Do not pay attention to any outside distractions. I want you to close your eyes and remain still and silent until I say so. Clear your mind and find peace."
"How can I find peace while my body is being controlled by Daxam?"
"That is for you to decide. But take note that if you don't learn this, you'll never be free, and the longer you take, the worse it gets."
"...Sensei? One more question?"
"Yes."
"While I am here...what..."
"Daxam is still controlling your body. He may think you dead or asleep, or something else; I do not know. However, your soul has receded slightly, and thus he now not only controls your body, but he can speak in your voice as well."
Kazer gasped. "That's terrible! He could convince my friends that he--"
"He would never do something like that. he wants to be recognized as his true self; he wants them to know that darkness is controlling your body and you do not act of your own will. He will not impersonate you."
Kazer was slightly relieved, but he knew that he still couldn't rest. He breathed deeply, and then began the exercise.

Daxam was surprised as he sensed Kazer's spirit go limp. He knew that the boy was still alive, but he was in some strange state. "Ah well. Now, his voice will be mine." As he assumed control of Kazer's vocal cords, Daxam said, "Now then, I suppose that I will have to make that choice." And he stepped through one of the portals.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Edit:I thought this would be better

Tetsunaya's sword was just too powerful.Jikamari fought with all his might and power but he was just too strong."AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" Jikamari yelled. "Why can't i hit you!".He then remembered what his weakness was.He thought this might be evil but if he didn't do it he might die!Jikamari backed up far enough so that he could have enough time to use Tetsunaya's weakness against him.His sword's weakness was fire.One touch and it would break into a million pieces.BUt,Jikmari just remembered that he doesn't know any ire jutsus.There were candles but if he took one,Tetsunaya would probably just slash him."Ive got it!" Jikkamari said.Luckily for him,he knew a mist jutsu.He provoked Tetsunaya.He was running toward Jikamari and Jikamari jumped next to a cande and used his mist jutsu.Tetsunaya's sword burned to a crisp.He realized he was defeated.He didn't say a word to Jikmari but he gave him a great evil stare.He summoned a dark portal and warped to some unknown place.

Last edited:
Awards
Ariake stepped back for a couple of seconds before regaining her composure. With a deep sigh, she prepared herself for a fight. Although she didn't know who or even what it was, but she did know she wasn't going to like it. The sky above her grew darker and the clouds began to evaporate as if someone was fast forwarding time. Except that was never the case. "Alright, whoever you are, bring it." She stood in the right in the middle of the meadow with her hands up in front ready. Starblade at hand she didn't move her face but allowed her eyes to survey the area. It was approaching her, or at least she knew it was here. She was merley waiting for it to show.
~Ariake

ShadowRoxas1907

I'm going to buy some potions ok Jikimari? So Soki went off exploring Traverse Town For some Items. As soon as Soki made it there there was nobody there....Soki looked around and noticed that the door behind him had diappeared...the heartless shortly appeared..."Alright lets dance", said Soki. Soki slashed most of the heartless but he couldn't defeat them all so he used his summon gem and summoned Cloud. Cloud helped a little but he only killed half the heartless....Soki fought some more but he failed. The heartless then consumed his heart. Soki was forgetting everything one by one until he was turned into a heartless. As soon as he did he headed toward Jikamari and tried to get some type of help. It was hard for him to move around because of his thorax though.

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer exhaled and looked up at Sensei. "Congratulations," Sensei replied, "You've passed the first stage."
"So what's next?"
Sensei put his hand to the floor, and several pillars of lightning arose. "This is where things begin to get difficult. You need to become one with each of the five Jutsu elements."
Kazer winced as he wondered what that would involve.

Awards
Sure enough, I was being surronded. Nobody and Heartless were gathering by the seconds and soon, it was a little too hard to see the grass behind the crowd. With my Starblade at hand, I charged at the first section swinging to my left and I soon as I made a clearing, I charged back to that same clearing swinging with my right. "You rely o your human side so much, you forget some of the other advantages..." I knew who that voice was but I couldn't believe it was there. In my aid, Roxas cleared the heartless in front of me so that we were facing face to face. "Other advantages?" What did he mean exactly? "Hehe," I let out a small smirk and in an instant, another section was cleared. I pulled the hair at the side of my face to the back of my ear. "Oh, well...I haven't had much the practice in advance.." I can't fight with my vampire skills if I don't have the experience for it. "This is your experience Ariake, fighting like this in a situation where your life matters is the only way to truly experience anything." Once again, Roxas must have read my mind...I'm not so use to that but I soon will be. Suddenly, there was a third person and within a few seconds, everything had been wiped clean. Out in the dust, while a clearing was developing, a figure stood calling out to us. As I guesed, that figure was indeed Namine. I guess she stronger than I give her credit for.
~Ariake

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

"And how exactly to I become one with Lightning?"
"You must concentrate until you can feel its unpredictabiility and movements, until it fills your thoughts. At that point, you need to introduce your chakra to this pillar, and once enough has been applied..." Sensei paused as he produced a lightning rod. "You must place this into it and harness the energy, and use it to travel between it and the other pillars."
Kazer sighed, "All without getting fried? I'm not so sure that I can do this. Can't we start with an easier element?"
"For you, this is the easiest. You have a fondess for lightning, and your chakra has adapted as such. I expect you to accomplish this soon."
Kazer pondered for a moment. "Alright....but a question, Sensei: What is Daxam now doing with my body?"
"He has entered one of the portals that displayed your friends."
"Which one was it?! Who did he go after?!"
"I know not. All I know is that your time is running thin, and you must master these lessons quickly."
Kazer sighed, and hoped that, whoever, Daxam had gone after, they were well prepared.

Awards
"Wow, Namine..." This was all I could say and it wasn't even to her. This, I said to myself.......She let out a smile at my direction and then turn to face Roxas with the cutest smile I thought possible. With a slight blush from Roxas, he put one arm around her and then turned to face me. "Glad we got here on time, well if not on time, then at least the time that we did." With this he let out a small toothy smile that revealed to me a single pearl fang. I quickly nodded to avoid staring while Namine giggled although I wasn't sure if it was at my reaction or at him...In at any case, there was peace. I wonder how it would last this time....And also, is there a way to make peace between the heartless? Who knows, maybe there just misunderstood.
"If there is one thing I love about you, it has to be your naitivity Ariake..."
I whirled my head around to see who it was. I know I have heard it before but I didn't know when of where. Not even why. I just know I have. I searched the area for Roxas and Namine but they were no where to be seen. Wait, they were there. I was the one absent-consciencly. The reason why their lips moving, was because they are trying to wake me up. Something was wrong but it wasn't because I couldn't wake up. And it wasn't because I was with a very familiar yet so distant voice locked in my head. It was because I knew things were going to get a lot harder.
With that phrase going off in my thoughts like an alarm clock, I was finally able to match the voice with the right inhabnant. That voice was the same one from that night.
"You're correct, now good luck living."
I let out a small shiver as his voice stabbed my ears with vain.
~Ariake

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer leaped onto the last pillar of lightning, and the handed the rod back to Sensei. "That was pretty easy," Kazer commented. "Which element is next?"
The lightning ceased to exist, and several large rocky outcroppings appeared in their place. "Earth is next," Sensei explained. "Again, concentrate until you feel one with the rock, and then introduce your chakra. This tme, however, you need to end up breaking the rock in one punch."
"...You're kidding, right? Those rocks look pretty tough..."
"If you are truly one with the element of Earth, then it will take no effort at all."

Awards
That voice came from my'beloved' vampire from the night of my conversion. In fact, he was the very same vampire who bit me. I guess he learned a lot about me in that one bite. Well whatever my blood sapmle revealed to him it didn't matter. Cause if he knew anything about me, he would know that i'm unstopable.
I shook my way out of his grasp and was now standing face to face with him. In an instant, he was right by my side with full control over his power while I was still very inexperienced.
~Ariake

ShadowRoxas1907

Trying to get around Soki was trying to find somebody who could help him so he hopped around Traverse Town looking. A few mins later he found Yuffie. As soon as he ran up to her she threw a ninja star at Soki. The first one missed but the second one didn't. When it hit Soki he vanished into the darkness. He was trying to believe in the light but it was a little hard. The darkness consumed him moments later...as soon as he was completely consumed he appeared back in Traverse Town. Soki was still himself but he felt different...like something was in his heart that didn't belong...he didn't really think about it anymore because he remembered he had to get back and meet his friends. So he hurried off looking for his friends.

Awards
I knew I was in big trouble and what was worse was I didn't know how to get out...or even how I got stuck in all of this for that matter. I needed help and I wasn't sure where I was going to get it from either...Soki, Kazer any of you two, a little help? As these thought past my mind I began to feel a little silly and for once in a long while, I finally laughed at myself, rather than with. the vampire suddenly vanished and the darkness it came with as well. Now I was back in the meadow where I was before with Roxas and Namine staring back at me like if they knew something was up but couldn't place their fingers on it...
And guess what? They were right. Something was up.
Although things seemed to be alright, I can still feel something terribly wrong with my heart and something, maybe my light, was slowly being eatin' away...
~Ariake...

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

"Well, Kazer...it appears that you've mastered all five Jutsu elements."
Kazer smiled and summoned his Keyblade. "So then, how do I take the fight to Daxam and get that living crud outta my body?"
"Daxam will be most vulnerable when your spirit is filled with rage."
"...And?"
"In other words, you will not be able to attack Daxam until he attacks one of your friends."
"EXCUSE ME?! I thought I'd be doing this training to STOP Daxam from attacking my friends!!"
"I never said that. But this is the only way. In the long run, it will be much better off."
"...I see I have no choice. What shall I do when he attacks?"

Daxam stared at the being he was following. He was waiting for the perfect opporutnity to strike...and that time was getting closer.

Awards
I looked at Roxas very carefully and then moved my glance at Namine. After a while, nothing was being said and I had to break the silence. I smiled back and began to speak but nothing came out. I definitly alarmed them by this but there was nothing I could do to calm them down. I can't be too suprised by this though, seeing as to how I'm struggling to keep myself calm. I tried again and again but nothing came out. I didn't want to look frantic but I know I was. Something in my heart was taking over fast. In a second, my voice had already left me. I wonder how much longer it would take until I lose myself completly! I looked away from Roxas and Namine so that I could get a moment to fix myself. I knew I looked like a wreck.
Another moment passed and I felt myself loose conscience but for a second or two. Then my eyes were bright again. I felt something in my head and in my heart and I was loosing it. Not just myself but my friends and everything else that I worked so hard to keep. I wasn't going to lose it all for this. I began fighting back with a spirit that was not mine. And if it was, I didn't know about. I remember my father tell me sometging about a powerful spirit found from within that is only used when near death. He called is a Warriors Spirit. Perhaps this is what it was. But my father also said that this was not for sure because those who have experienced also die afterwards because the power sucks their very soul! such a power has been impossible to master for that reason.
but as I said before, I will not lose it all that I have worked for. Before I realized it, I was battling against my Warrior Spirit and this feeling in my heart. "Just to survive? Face it, your life is worthless." The voice was coming from within me. The power trying to take my body over no doubt.
~May be my last regaurds, Ariake.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
After Soki left, Jikamari still wondered where Ariake was.He thought that she might come back sometime later. He ran looking for his friends and he found a few heartless in his way.He easily took them out with his sort of new keyblade. A second later after he took out the heartless,his keyblade made a beam of darkness and he sealed some sort of keyhole. And without knowing it, he yelled out "BANKAI!" and a mask formed around his face. He felt a total burst of energy flow through him. But, the problem was that he had no mind of his own now. Somehow his mask was controlling him. He ran and his speed was incredible. He took one step and he was 50 m away from his original position. He remembered his friends and his light,but that only made things worse. The mask was in his mind and saw all his friends and the mask made them it's targets. The dark Jikamari took Soki as his first target and found where he was. He ran toward Soki and slashed him. "Dark Mimigaru....". Jikmari said. And a gigantic ball of darkness blew towards Soki

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back