• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KC International Battle Royal [OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I suppose we could, be I'll leave that more to the writer's who know what they're doing. I don't want those in particular to be too long, and if it does happen that way, say, Jaden vs Kaiba or something, then I'll have made some other plot to keep everyone else distracted.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Depends on how things develop. There could be a subplot during the tournament, possibly presenting an element that strives away from the usual Yugioh stuff. I just see the climax having to do with the final game, is all.

Wynn

Well, I'm online right now too. May we have the honor of going first?

// Well, nevermind then since InnerPeace just logged off. Would've been fun to do that though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

I really need to become more active in this roleplay...

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Grand Master Chris, sorry that I didn't say this but I set down Trap Hole, I know I didnt say that it was trap hole but thats what it was. If you dont want to go back and edit it then its ok since it is my fault.

Wynn

Haven't done that kind of machine gun posting for a while. Anyway, just wanna say that was very fun and refreshing. Also, nice duel IP.

D

Deleted member 74488

Hey Ragbix, Send me your deck through PM. Don't worry, once I see it I should be posting within...1 day. Just want to see who my character is going against and make strategies to defeat you ;D

Wynn

IP and I seem to be online at the same time a lot so that prevented the any delays. Guess everyone should coordinate with their opponent when to do their duels though since machine gun posting's the most viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back