• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KC International Battle Royal [OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Oh yeah, I forgot. I'll edit that in there.

Edit: I didn't attack with Destructotron because I thought you would destroy it with Trap Hole.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Oh yeah, I forgot. I'll edit that in there.

Edit: I didn't attack with Destructotron because I thought you would destroy it with Trap Hole.

???

Trap Hole destroys a monster when you normal summon it.

But if your talking about Mirror Force then it destroys all your monsters even if you only attack with one but they have to be face up, face down monsters are not affected but I didnt set it that turn.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Alright but Trap Hole destroys a monster when its normal summoned and thats why I wanted you to change your post because I was going to activate it.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yeah, thats what I wanted the whole time but im screwed now since you activated all that stuff.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Destructotron is still there, you said it will attack twice to destroy me and you didnt have to edit it so I had a chance cause I mean it is a duel.

D

Deleted member 74488

It think the losers battle other losers to keep their place.

GAH! FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I guess we could consider this dead for the time being. Give it another week or two before we call it quits.

Wynn

Just to let you guys know, I'm still waiting for Izayoi to post. I feel I should wait a bit longer before posting since I already machined gunned for my duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back