• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Infused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Rei sat down and listened intently to the conversation which would probably turn into a fight or arguement. "Tell us everything, every single detail of what we're doing. It's more to it than fighter right?" Rei asked.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
OOC: Great minds think alike, my dear Pickle.

Before Seraph could utter a reply, a sudden audio anomaly caught her attention. She stopped, closing her mouth slowly as she focused on the sound. To her surprise (yet again), she found that it wasn't just what was going on in this room that she could hear...echoes reverberated in her ears that were certainly coming from outside. She held a hand up to one of her ears and lightly traced its contours; it was shaped differently, slightly pointed, yet wider as well. Seraph turned around, glancing up as she heard what she was sure had been a sneeze....anyone watching her just then would be able to see the pupils of her oddly faceted emerald eyes dilating as she focused on the far-off figure above them.

"I don't think we're alone...."

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet turned to Seraph. "What do you mean? The door is closed, and we are the only ones here..." He didn't doubt her, but he didn't hear or see anything that suggested that someone else was here...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
"Darn it." Piku smiled in spite of herself. It was a strange look for her. She didn't do it often. "Oh well. When in Rome... Wait, that doesn't make a ton of sense in this situation..."

She sneezed. Ears perked up and she saw faces point up to her. Piku's grin widened as talons suddenly pierced through the glass. Feathery wings sprouted up, and Pickle rose into the air. She crashed through the glass pane, falling down to the ground.

"Hello, freaks! It's a shame I couldn't get my info without violence," she suddenly grabbed Yoh's throat. "But I have a feeling your precious scientist will give me the answers I need."

Piku felt the talons and wings sink in as she morphed into Lion Mode. Huge paws gripped Yoh's throat, and Piku slightly extended the claws. Just for fun.

"Tell me what I need to know, and I'll let you go. Refuse, and I'll destroy you."

((Goh, I'm not sure if your answer was the one I was expecting... O.O;))

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Rei hid behind a chair and then jumped up and kicked Piku in the side and then jumped infront of the scientist. "Hey back off and fight someone who can actually fight back, no offense Yoh." Rei said as he got into a fighting stance.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
'HEY!" Miricole yelled at the strange person. "LET HIM GO!" she satrted to get weird dark aruas around her hands. "huh?" she studied them. "This is weird. no time to think must help." she ran ahead & scratched the strange person, trying to release Yoh from her grip.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
In order to dodge the charging girl, Piku simply jumped. The kick landed, though. Piku winced slightly at the kick, but she knew she had to keep her composure. Her eyes flicked to Rei.

"How can I possibly 'back off' and 'fight' at the same time? You might want to rephrase that." Piku fired three red blasts of energy. She saw a bruise spiral up where she had been hit, so she fell into a defensive stance, just in case. She decided there were bigger things at hand, though, than that pesky scientist, so she ignored him for a moment.

((Sorry, you posted before me, Sky. Lemme mod this))

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
OOC: Expect the unexpected. ^.^

Seraph jumped back to avoid the falling glass, but she found that it wasn't necessary; she had instinctively folded her silver wings over herself, creating a steel-hard shield. Shards of glass rained down upon her harmlessly, and she unfolded them after a moment, shaking debris out of her hair. Emerald eyes watched in shock as the stranger held Yoh by the throat and threatened him.

Not that I don't want to do that myself, but....

"Let me guess," she said. "This is a Morph?"

Before she knew exactly what she was doing, Seraph had placed a taloned hand on the girl's shoulder; but to do what? Push her off? She was certainly stronger than Seraph with those lion paws...she wished she had the power to pull the Morph away....

And as though her wish had been granted, the girl was suddenly thrown back and skidding onto the floor as though pushed by an enormous force.

Maybe she was, Seraph thought, looking down at her hand.

OOC: Telekinesis...

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet looked at the attacker, and he began to rage... A white aura surrounded him and his wings, and he thought of fire burning the attacker. Suddenly, a small flame appeared in his hand, which he threw at the lion-like creature. He flew after it quickly, punching it where one of the others had already hit...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
"Hey!" Piku said, skidding across the floor. She stood up, wiping blood from her lip.

"It's obvious that I can't beat all of you here. Picking you off one at a time later will be much easier. Fine. Keep your scientist. Maybe he'll teach you something. But you won't mind me taking this." She smashed her claws into the professor's back, and, using her other hand, stole a report lodged in his pocket. It was very thick, and it looked like it could be valuable to her mission. She used the dragon-girl's wings to jump into the air, transferring to Eagle mode. She made sure to dig the talons in a little, just before taking off.

"Next time you try to take me on, please learn the extent of your powers. Pathetic." Piku said, flying off. Only they weren't pathetic. As Piku landed on a far off building to take a break, she admitted to herself that those fighters weren't pathetic at all.

((Off for the night, soon))

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh smiled as a security team busted through the door, and surounded the broken window from above as well." yes that would be a morph, and i didn't say you ever had to fight the morphs, i just said that you should. you are not a weapon. only a soldier. and one of the best at that. you were all made for a reason. to help the world and sav it from these morphs. not be some weapon of mine. i could care less what you do. but when you finaly come aroun, and realize that we need you to help the world, you can find me in my office." he walked out of the door and the security force followed him back to his office, they made sure that he was not going to be harmed for now.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet watched their attacker take off, and the aura around him subsided. He looked around, and asked, "Is everyone ok? And what the HELL was that?"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Seraph held a silver arm in front of her eyes as sparks cascaded around her, sharp talons meeting steel-hard scales as the Morph leapt off into the sky. Seraph bared her fangs at the girl's retreating back. With only a momentary pause, she flapped her glittering wings and shot up in the air, clearing the jagged edges of the broken window and landing unsteadily on the roof. Faceted eyes focusing, she could just make out a winged figure resting on top of a building, further than any human eyes could see.

"This won't be the last time we meet," she whispered, wind whipping back her dark red air and scattering leaves around her; or was it her own power that had conjured it?

"At least, I hope not...."

OOC: I'm off too. See ya in the A.M., my fellow freaks. ^_~

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet folded his wings back, and sat down, wondering how he summoned fire. Maybe this was one of the experiements effects... He could summon fire? He tried again, he thought about fire, with his hands out, and another small flame appear in his hands. "Cool, I can summon fire! Look everyone!" He was excited, and showed everyone the small slame in his hands.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Seraph descended back into the room, shards of glass crunching beneah her feet as she landed unsteadily on the floor. It would take a while before she was completely used to her wings. Folding them back, she watched with interest as Jet summoned small flames into his hands.

"And Yoh still says that we aren't weapons," she murmured. "It isn't just some extra features we've been given." she turned around and thoughtfully studied the chair before her. After a few moments, she held a taloned hand up to the piece of furniture, scales glinting.

If I want it to happen- it will.

And with that, the chair clattered off the ground and hovered in the air. Flicking a finger, it twirled slowly before setting back down again.

"Well," Seraph mused. "I guess I'm telekinetic."

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet threw the flame, and summoned another one. He threw it at the same spot, and continued to do it. He got bored quickly, he thoughts turning cold. The next thing he heard was a shattering sound. He looked up, and ice slowly melted away. "Ice too? What else can I do?"

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh sat down in his office" weapons dont have free will" he whispered" they dont have to do what we say, there for they are not weapons" he smiled" why didn't itell them that when they asked?" he sat down in his chair and leaned back, his lab report from his back pocket was gone." damit!" he whispered to himself as he looked around the room hoping that it would turn up somwhere. he relaxed" i can make another copy"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Seraph left the others in the room and walked down the hallway. There was no way Yoh was going to walk away that easily. With her new ears, he wasn't hard to find; she could hear him halfway down the corridor. She walked into his office without so much as a knock and stood in front of his desk. She looked downright dangerous, glaring at him with her sharp, faceted eyes, her wings outstretched to their full length, and her taloned hands extended to him slightly. Seraph bared her fangs, feeling something of a Dragon stirring inside her.

"I don't care what you say," she hissed. "We are weapons. You don't have to take away our free will to make us tools of your private war. And yes, I heard that, no thanks to you," she added, touching her ears lightly before continuing. "You lied to us. You never said anything about getting wings or tails or claws. You just assumed that it would be okay with us, you presumptous jerk. Look at me! I'm not even human anymore! Next time, give yourself scales instead of taking away someone else's life."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh cracked a smile" you should have read the agreement" he moaned and began to yell, the guards broke through the door"if you would have read the agreement, you would have found that it clearly states' some sideffects may ooccur, may dramaticly alter everyday life, sign at your own risk' that is the first thing it says in the contract!" he handed her the copy with her signature on it" see for your self" he sat back in his chair" if you would have read that, and not wanted it to happen or even taken the chance to let it happen, then you shouldn't have signed the contract, and for the last time, i do not own, you or control you in any way, you do not have to be here. so please if you feel you are beeing used as a weapon, then leave if you want to." he sighed as he glanced out the window.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Rei walked out of the door and exited the lab. "See ya later then." Rei said, he waved to everyone and walked down the street.

"I'm not going to be used by anyone, I can guarantee that." Rei said to himself.
He walked down the street and broke into a sprint as he heard screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back