• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Infused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
I'm doing this as a story for fun. Let's see how it goes here.

2 groups of scientist that worked together have expirmented w/ infusing magic & weapons. One group though that they were so successful that they should try infusing magic w/ humans. The other group thought it was to risky to even think about. This lead them to spilt up & got their seperate ways.
20 years later, reports of humans & animals with unexplainable supernatural powers were reaking havoc. The one group of scientist took it upon themsevles to fit this problem with what they call "Morphs" & shut down whatever was causing this rash of supernatural beings. They deside to start a new project for their stratagy. For this project, they were going to make one of these Morphs. They took a few odinary humans & reagraged their DNA w/ some sor of magic. They would call the "Morph spawns" The project was a success. In fact, they disided to renamed their expirements from "Morph Spawns" to "Infused"

I will post rules & form later.

just say if you are interested for now. ^^

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Hmm sorta confused but ill give the RP a shot

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
great! Sry. I did this at school & time was short.

any way:

Rules:
Romance: ok (pg-13)
cursing: PG
God Modding: NO NO NO!!

Form:

For a Scientist:

Name:
Expirence:
Good or Bad: (created Morphs or Infused)
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

For an Infused/Morphs (please limit to about 4 infused. 5max. same for morphs)

Name:
Infused or Morph:
What kind of Infused/Morph are you: (this can be anything. You can be a hybrid of anything anmal/fansty wise.(ex. 1/2 human 1/2 werewolf or 1/2 human 1/2 Bird)
Power(s)/Weapon(s):
Appearence:
personality:
Bio:

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Name:Rei
Infused or Morph:Infused
What kind of Infused/Morph are you: half human half white tiger
Appearence:
gallery_09.jpg

personality:Calm and Fearless, Rei thinks before he acts
Bio:Rei grew up in white tiger mountains with his friends grandfather. He is a well known martial artist around the world and is one of the best in China. If you beat him in a fight then that's a miracle.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Name: yoh nuatsuke
Expirence:
Good or Bad: created infused
Personality: absent minded somtimes, can be athletic if need be, always ready to fight.
Appearance:
jing20tl.jpg

Bio: shortly after gradutating, he became aware of the project to create the infused and filled in for his father in the proceedure, his father had went missing shortly after the last experiment. he has loved helping the scientist and only wants to help the world finaly over come the morphs. he has wanted to help with this ever since he lost his father, he has just wanted revenge though. he has gained that through the infused.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Name: Seraph Levithen
Infused or morphed: Infused
What kind of infused/morphed are you: Half human, half dragon. (Muahahaha...fantasy rules.)
Appearence: Silver dragon wings, and sliver scales covering part of her back, and her shoulders and arms, right down to her taloned fingers. She has fangs and her eyes are a faceted emerald with a black iris. She can see farther because of it, and has highly attuned hearing. Her hair is shoulder length and a dark auburn.
Powers: Telekinesis and fire.
Personality: Serious and thoughtful, she is kind and not easily angered.
Bio: She lived in an orphanage until adopted by the scientists to be used as a test subject.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Name:Ryan
Infused or Morph:Infused
What kind of Infused/Morph are you:Im a half dog demon like ma pal InuYasha ^_^
Appearence:dark cloak.gets fangs and red glowing eyes.
personality:mysterious,reliable
Bio:eek:ne of the first inufusions ever.comes to haunt the scientists who made him this way.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Name: Miricole Asazuki
Infused or Morph: Infused
What kind of Infused/Morph are you:1/2 human 1/2 cat.
Power(s)/Weapons(s): Can summon dark balls of energy.
Appearence:
animegirl89.jpg

personality: spunky. she's understanding, but fights for what she cares about.
Bio: She was an ordinary high school student before she became an Infused. She had a annoy younger brother & older brother. She Had great friends & was a great student. But when she becomes an Infused, her whole life flipped upside down. She gained cat ears & a tail. On top of it, she can summon balls of black energy!

I kida for got to add this. Please put what power(s)or weapons(s) you have if you are an Infused/Morph.

SORRY GUYS!

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Name: Jet Angles
Infused or Morph: Infused
What kind of Infused/Morph are you: Half Human, Half Angel.
Power(s)/Weapon(s): Flight, Control of Elements, and a Falchion Sword.
Appearence: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/kamikaze/kamuro02.jpg with Angel Wings
Personality: Quiet, Shy, but friendly. He has a short temper and is quick to judge people.
Bio: Jet was picked for Infusion because of his talents in controling elements. He was also skilled in many types of Martial Arts, but has found new styles because of his flying abilities.

yado

I taste delicious
Dang it to many infused. well i suck at being evil so im stuck.
Name:Chris Zaine
Experence:
Good or bad:created infused
Personality:he is not very quite and pretty strange at times.
Apperance: blue jeans,red t-shirt short spiked hair.
Gotta do the rest later

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: yeah me two kinda, but the person who started this thing will not be on till next week so everybody just hang tight ok?

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC:
sorry guys. I'm gonna start it

It starts as all the Infused wake up from the transformation. Another thing, You have to have at least ONE SIDE EFFECT of the transformation.

Miricole awoke lying on a bed. A scientist was in there checking a clipborad. "Welcome back." she said. Miricole just looked at her still in a daze. "What happened?" she questioned. She went to touch her head & she froze. For there, in her hands... were two ears! "What!" she looked behind her & a tail was there. "WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!?? This must be a dream. oh please let this be a dream."
"Calm down." the scientist commanded. "everything will become clear soon. Come. I will take you to a room where the others are waiting."
"Others?" Miricole questioned.
"Yes. You will understand soon." & the sicientist left the room w/ Miricole following.

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Rei awoke in a room, he was alone. He ran to look in a mirror he had two large fangs, whiskers and sharp claws. "What's happened to me." Rei said. A scientist, he was a man almost as tall as Rei was and he was old. "So I see you've awaken." He said. Rei looked at the man and growled, "What did you do to me." Rei said. He ran at the man and grabbed him by the shirt. "Easy there Rei, don't want to hurt yourself." The scientist said, "Now come with me, I have to show you something." Rei followed obediently and lead him to a room, it was a large room with no one there but himself, "Others will be coming soon so be patient." The scientist said then left him there.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Miricole followed the scientist into another room. There was another person in there already. "Just wait here." the scitist told her. "The rest shall join you later." & she left shuting the door behind her.
Miricole looked at the other person. he had sharp claws & teeth. She slowly walked over. "H-hi. I'm Miricole Asazuki. What's yours?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back