• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Infused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Seraph alighted back on the roof top of the lab and glided gently down through the window again, still thinking about what had just happened. She was feeling slightly troubled by Piku's death, for there was something about the fierce girl which Seraph had identified to.

What is it? We're so different. Or are we?

She walked down the corridor, looking for Yoh.

We're both unahappy. Is that it?

Seraph shook her head in bemusement, auburn hair rippling in a shining cascade. She smiled softly, remembering the glimpse of green scales she had seen- maybe Piku's "death" was anything but.

Clever girl, you're setting us up, aren't you? I wonder where you're hiding this time....

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
'She wonders, eh?' Piku thought to herself. She turned away, frowning. It probably wasn't right to read this girl's mind. Well, it didn't feel right. Was she experiencing guilt?! Piku shook her head; this was outrageous! She'd read whoever's mind she wanted. So there!

Piku was tempted to send this girl a thought... Just to see what would happen.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Seraph stopped suddenly, head tilted to one side gently. She could have sworn she had heard something, some slight, shifting sound coming from...underneath her? She listened closer. Yes, it was a soft sound, sleek and secretive, like something smooth slipping gently over harsh ground.

Is that a snake I hear? she thought sardonically to herself. So her suspicions were true; not only was Piku alive, but she was hiding in the building, waiting...for what? What else could she possibly want?

Seraph flashed back to their "conversation" on the rooftop.

Does she even know what she wants?

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet scorned a little at Seraph before she left. "Well it wasn't really at anyone, but yeah..." He flew down, and wondered about Seraph's question... What to do now. He was a little lost, so he went back inside to everyone else...

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh smiled as he walked back to the lab" shes not dead" he whispered to himself" it cant be that easy or my father would not have died." the soldiers were all celebrating as they walked back to the lab, they burst through the front door with laughter and celebration" fools" yoh thought" i'll let them think what they want, but im still not convinced that she is dead." he walked back into hhis office and thought" they did really good." he remembered the antidote they had been trying to make, they had succeded. but yoh was only going to make it if the infused helped him." they help me, and i will help fix the mistake they made when they signed the contract." he mummbled.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Rei walked back into the lab with Yoh, "So are there more like her?" Rei asked, "That girl back there, she's powerful. Let's hope that's the only morph we face." Rei looked at his hand, the claws disappeared and so did the whiskers and tail. "Ahhh, i'm normal again." Rei said to himself as he put his gloves back on.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh smiled" i told you guys, if you stayed calm long enough you would return to normal for the time being, until you were really angry again." he smiled" there are more like her out there, they just have not shown themselves yet." he looked out the window and glanced back at Rei" thanks for at least not being extremly angry at me like the rest of them are" he whispered" but they have every right to be i guess, i mean they signed the contract and then we did what we explained we were gonna do," he said in a sarcastic way" he turned back towards the window" if you guys would have listned to what i was trying to tell you the first time, instead of grabing me i would have told you everything. you guys signed up for the test so fast, that i didn't have time to stop the other scientist. i wanted to be one of you guys, but i couldn't becuase ' all the spots were taken'." he sighed.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"We wait....for her to attack us I guess." Rei said, "Or we could leave the lab and get a secret base or something." Thinking about everything that happened today got to Rei's head, know that Piku was still loose no one was safe from her or the other morph's..... if there were more that is.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh smiled" i just dont get it, even if i tell seraph the truth" he siad to rei" she will not believe me. i tell you all the truth, but half of you will not believe the truth. so what am i supposed to tell you. if you will not believe the thruth then theres nothing else i can tell you. you guys just wont believe that you actually signed up for this, well you did, and we have the tape of everyone of you doing it too, so if you dont believe it then i dont know what to do."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"Heck after what i've witnessed, i'll believe anything about now." Rei said, "You tell me then i'll tell them, maybe they'l believe me instead. They don't like you, but I can see that you're a cool guy."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"as long as you stop trying to kill me, but then not killing me at the last second, i will next time." he sighed as he looked out the window, the mood in the room was intense. he always enjoyed looking out the window at the city outside, he had grown up there, but he had not lived there since the infused project began. he thought back and realized" she didn't say she didn't believe me did she? huh guess i screwed up there." he thought deep in his mind as he kept looking out the window into the eternity below, he was about 20 stories up, and everyday he thought about jumping, just to see what would happen. he knew that he would die, but he had always wondered if there was a way to come back after death.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Back. Sorry about that...))

Piku looked away from the light. 'Let's hope she's the only morph we meet...' the kid had said.

What if they knew? What if they knew that Piku was the only morph in this world. That her superiors were using her to find out how to make Infused or Morphs of their own? But that her real race had fled to a distant planets when the infused reared their ugly heads? Yes, they had turned away and ran. Afraid. A human fault. Maybe Piku couldn't escape being human. Anger rose in Piku.

Maybe she couldn't escape it. But she was going to try.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
"Ill leave your death up to you Yoh, you suicidal scientist," Seraph said. But she sobered quickly.

"I wonder why none of the other morphs showed up. This Piku seems like, a "lone warrior" type, and not like the kind of person who would want the responsibility or glory of being in a group. But she also seems like the type of person who would be the leader of the team, and someone who would tell her subordinates to overhwelm and kill us after she failed. So why hasn't she? My guess is, that if ther are any other morphs, they've gone rogue."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back