• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Infused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
He looked behind him and did a kick quickly, he put his foot down since it was a scientist and another girl. "I'm Rei, Rei Kon that is." Rei extendid his hand and smiled. "So I see that you've been used as an experiment too." Rei said.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
She grabbed his hand shook it."Uhh.. yeah. Kinda I guess. So... I guess there are more of us? considering that she said the others will come soon." She asumed. "So. What did you do before you came here? I was a highschool student Ariko High. They mailed me saying it was an important project & the needed me. I went to check it out & the next thing I knew.... I was.... 1/2 cat."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh smiled as he walked down the hall, he had heard that the infused had awakened. he smiled ad he strolled into the room, there were already two there" hello, nice to see you again, my name is Yoh, i am the lead scientist here, and i am here to explain what exactly happened to you" he sat down in a chair beside the door," but lets wait for the others before we go on explaining things, i would hate to have to explain myself 5 times."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I was a martial artist from China, I was known worldwide as one of the greatest fighters ever to live." Rei said, "Until after one fight I was kidnapped and then I turned into this."
Rei looked out the window and opened it, he could smell the fresh air and feel it.
"but why me though, it could be anyone in the world." Rei said.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet woke up, and felt the water slowly drain from the tube he was in. The oxygen mask dislodged itself, and disappeared. He opened his eyes, seeing white suits around. He blinked a few times, trying to focus a little. One of the white suits came up to him and said, "Good, you're awake. How do you feel?"

Jet looked at his body. It seemed normal. He rubbed his back... and there were two large wings there! "What the...!" "Calm down, its just an experiment to fuse your body with other.... creatures. Follow me to see the others..."

Jet thought, "Others? Are they the same as me?" He walked after the scientist, questions rushing through his head...

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Seraph's eyes snapped open suddenly, freeing her from the world of darkness she had been accustomed to for the past two days. After a few groggy moments, she became aware that she was being held in a standing position inside a very large glass cylinder. Thick straps were being released from her arms and legs as the glass was swung back. Serpah cried out from the sudden pain of moving her stiff muscles as she sank unsteadily to the ground. As she did so, she became aware of the sharp points digging into her bottom lip. With a trembling hand, she tentatively touched her fingers to her her mouth, before jerking them back when she felt the razor-sharp fangs that had grown there. Serpah gasped, even more so when she saw that her fingernails had become talon-like claws. With fearful apprehension, she raised both her arms and studied them. Instead of her normal pale skin, intricate silver scales shone their way up to her shoulders. Her breath caught painfully in her throat.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be alright."

Seraph started and turned her head around to see a tall scientist standing behind her, a clipboard in one of her hands, the other outstretched. Seraph took it uncertainly.

"What's happened to me?" she asked, once again being surprised to find that even her voice had changed, becoming richer, more melodious.

"Everything will be made clear soon," the scientist answered, pulling the girl to her feet. She took a few warbled steps, puzzling over why it seemed harder to balance, and why she seemed to weigh more.

Do I really want to know? she thought, as the scientist led her down the hallway and into another room. Slowly, Serpah turned her head around, looking past her curtain of dark red hair to peer behind her shoulders. What she saw made her stumble as she entered the new room, nearly fainting again as she tried to comprehend what she saw.

A pair of silver wings grew out of her shoulder blades, beautiful, glimmering, and decidedly Dragon-like.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet entered the room, and there was already two 'others' in there. Shortly after he enter, another girl followed. He sat in one of the corners bu himself, letting his wings spread out, and began to grow acustom to their uses. The muscles hurt a little, but the pain subsided after a while of using them. He could now control his wings...

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh stood up as he shut the door to the room they were all in." hello there, nice to meet you again, i am Yoh, the lead scientist at this lab here, aand i bet you all have some questions you would like to ask....so lets get them outa the way before we start, who has a question?" he asked as he looked around the room at the infused people. he smiled. everything had turned out perfect" well any one?"

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet stood up, and walked forward a bit. "What have you done to us, and why?" The first of a million questions flying through his head...

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC; sure go ahead. ^^

Miricole blurted out "WHAT HAPPENED!? Why does this guy over here have claws & fangs, the girl over there look like a dragon, that guy in the corner have wings & I have cat features?"

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I've got a question, why do you want us, you could've chosen anyone in the world but you chose us instead?" Rei said, "Why'd you take me from my home."
Rei was getting angry with the scientist you could tell by the way his voice sounded.
"And what experiment are you scientists talking about really?" Rei asked.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet could tell they all had the same questions, and were all blabing at the scientist at once..... He turned to the others and said, "Quiet, let him talk. Sit, and listen..."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yoh held up some forms that had the peoples signatures on them" you all signed the papers to allow this to be done to you, dont forget that." he said in a low tone"he sighed" you are all part of an expirement to have your selves infused with a beast. the reason for this expirement is so that you can help fight off the morphs, which were originaly created by diffrent scientist to help man kind, as you can see, it didn't turn out to well for them. but you guys, you have turned out perfect. it is now your duty to help fight the morphs. i trust that you will all choose the right thing in the end and help fight them. anything else?"

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Kay, thanks. Sky, I pm'd you about a question I have. I'm gonna wing my character for now. If something's not right, just tell me, and I'll fix it.))

Name: Piku Suru
Infused or Morph: Born Morph
What kind of Infused/Morph are you: Human/Chimera.
Power(s)/Weapon(s): Can switch attributes between Eagle, Lizard/Snake-thing, and Lion. Also shoots out blue, green, or red blasts of energy.
Appearence: Piku has red eyes that seem to be closed most of the time. She has black slits for pupils, too. She has purple hair and tan skin. Short but quick, Piku is a formidable opponent. When in Eagle mode, she has feathery wings and sharp talons. Lion mode has sharp claws on paws, and Piku grows a long tail. When in Reptile mode, Piku has green scales and poisonous fangs. Each mode can only last for about ten minutes. Then Piku has to switch modes. Piku can look very human if she wants; a perk from being born with her powers.
personality: A fiery attitude lets Piku give the impression of being tall and powerful. She has a very short temper, and she doesn't trust a lot of people.
Bio: Piku was a student just beginning in high school when she was swept away by scientists. They told her that they had been watching her, and that they knew about how she was born with her powers. She learned to trust them, and she also learned to hate the Infused. She's sure that not everything the scientists have told her is true, but she's been watching the Infused ever since.

That's it...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Yeah, I saw it. Thanks a bunch! I've got it now.))

Piku stared through the windows on top of the building. Stupid really, having a sky-light in a top-secret organization's building.

"Darn it," she muttered, adjusting her headset. The storm was interfering with her signal. But this was valuable information. How the Infused were created. The scientists would be pleased.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
OOC: Whoa..Pickle in an RPG. I'd never thought I'd see the day. Nice to have you aboard.

Seraph stood quietly near off to one side, a taloned hand resting on the wall besides her to help keep her new body balanced. After getting over her initial shock, she found that she could control her wings, starting out by twitching them until she had gotten slightly more used to it. Now they were folded back, glimmering in the dim light.

"I have something else to add," she said to Yoh, her eyes burning. "What is it that you're not telling us? I have a feeling we're not getting the whole story here. You can't just wake us all up so that we can find out that we have some extra body parts, then dump us in here and say that becoming your weapons is our "duty". To hell with that. What else have you all done?"

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Yeah, no kidding... You might have to kill me if I don't post here often, GOH, lol...))

Piku raised her eyebrows. If she had been down there- No, if she had been down there and permitted to be down there- she would've asked something like that. Maybe less well-worded... Piku held back a sneeze. The glass wasn't that thick... There was a chance they could hear something...

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet agreed with Seraph. Something was missing. He could feel it. "We have been patient, and we haven't killed you.... yet. Tell us what you are hiding."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back