• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer_mickey

i personally love everything about the show. my favorite character is grim, my favorite is an episode when grim, billy, and mandy visits grim's grandmother if i'm not mistaken they travel through a toilet

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
i only watched a few episodes and they were alright

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
killer_mickey yes that episode was awesome! But it Billy is the one who always seems to amaze me, well at least on how dumb he is...
" mandy i have a problem everytime i eat this bread he disppears.."

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
iheartriku said:
killer_mickey yes that episode was awesome! But it Billy is the one who always seems to amaze me, well at least on how dumb he is...
" mandy i have a problem everytime i eat this bread he disppears.."
Hehe, I <3 that one~ Then Irwin walks in and talks and Billy thinks it's "Mr. Bread". And at the end, Billy eats the bread, bawls, and then shouts,
"MOM!!!!!!!!! I NEEDS MO' BREAD~~"
He didn't even realise that his "mom" aka "Corn" (O___O) ran off with a kiddie-fied Harold (Billy's dad).
I also like the one where Irwin gets Grim's scythe....they made fun of Sesame Street!!! xD
"So you see kids, playing with scythes isn't cool. Or fun"
"It's dangerous!"
"So if you should see a scythe, don't pick it up."
"Tell an adult immediately!"

^ Comic genius. =3

Last edited:

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
I know he made a promise but,Billy and Mandy treat him like crap. If I was him I would say" Im the grim reaper and Im not going to stand for this."Then off with there heads.Would you let somebody play golf with your head,and use your leg as a back scratcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back