• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

iheartriku

Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
hey! I just wanted to know if there's anyone else who watches this cartoon show! I do, and I love it! Its got some crude humor that the little ones don't get.

ReturnableMemory

Awards
In my opinion, this show is disgusting and I fail to see any humor in this show at all. The end.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Keyblade Master
  • News Hound
  • Retired Staff
Because skeletons with Jamacan accents are funny? o.o

sorachick01

Awards
Billy's mom freaks me out, she a total physco path. And she a MOTHER! Shouldnt she be in Mad House or something???

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
Awards
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
This show PWNZ ALL, even tho some parts I admit ARE gross. XD
Oh and, you may not like to admit it, but Wiggy Jiggy Jed > you.
(Wiggie Jiggy Jed is Billy's "Dream Mutt" that hardly lasted one episode BTW xD)

If there's an episode I LOVE, I'd say I like all the recent ones from 2004 on up. Mainly that Attack of the Clowns one. xD DESTROY US ALL!

Last edited:

iheartriku

Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
Sophia Esteed said:
This show PWNZ ALL, even tho some parts I admit ARE gross. XD
Oh and, you may not like to admit it, but Wiggy Jiggy Jed > you.
(Wiggie Jiggy Jed is Billy's "Dream Mutt" that hardly lasted one episode BTW xD)

If there's an episode I LOVE, I'd say I like all the recent ones from 2004 on up. Mainly that Attack of the Clowns one. xD DESTROY US ALL!
DESTORY US ALL! omgsh that cracks me up! Tangeloos!