• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sora0Roxas

It's the stupidest show in the world, I can't believe something so stupid. grr, I like saying stupid.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
iheartriku said:
I think my favorite episode would have to be when the cast got wish from that skull.

That's one of my fav. eps too! Some of my fav "wish scenes" include:
Billy - um, cause it's BILLY!
Billy's Dad - He keeps getting PWNED :3.
Irwin - The rapping is funny X3
Sperg - One word: UGLY! XD
Mindy - She REALLY needs to study her geography. XDD "I bet no one's ever heard of me, like in countries like Paris or Toronto, or cities like Africa!" LOL

Yeah, it's a real cryin' shame Megas XLR and Teen Titans won't be getting any new eps -- or even reruns --- anytime soon. Especialy Teen Titans. I HATED the ending >>;;

Kaptain Kool

I LOVE this show. My favorite episodes are the Mushookies, And the Nuns!(They look like little gumdrops!)I still watch Megas XLR sometimes because it is on Cartoon Network On Demand. And I agree. Teen Titans Ending SUCKED! I do miss new Episodes of Megas. The glorfts(Misspeling?) look like Overgrown Mutant Cheesecakes!

Ariku-Chan

It's a great show, just watching Mandy be a jerk, Billy being a retard, and Grim granting their every command is hilarious!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
This show isn't as abysmal as most Cartoon Network shows. They spent an entire episode referencing Resident Evil, so it can't be that bad. Any cartoon in which the Grim Reaper himself stars in is okay in my book.

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
yesh! the Grim Reaper is awesome! But there is one thing that i just thoguht out...why does grtim bleach his bones in the sun???? i thought the sun would turn the bones a different color besides white...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back