• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Future that never was ~~~ Finally after almost 2 Years done :D!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Re: The Future that never was

I thought I'd put this in just to give everyone a better prospect of some of the characters lives.

Discussion 5: Memories of Thanksgiving

Kaenox: (finger underneath chin) hmmm
Elixn: What’s wrong?
Kaenox: Oh, I feel as if it’s a specific day, but I don’t remember which
Markyox: If I’m not correct I believe it’s thanksgiving
Ditaex: (sigh) Wow haven’t heard that name in a while.
Lexrin: Ah yes. The holiday on the 4th Thursday of November.
Rasnix: I remember stuffing myself with turkey, mash potatoes with gravy, the works back when I was a somebody.
Kaenox: Yes of course my last thanksgiving as a somebody was filled with paper work, instead of food.
Elixn: I remember bits a pieces but I did really like the turkey
Odxylem: Really I never ate any turkey because I felt bad for it.
Ditaex: Hey, all I say is that it keeps the population to a minimum.
Markyox: I prayed more then what I ate.
Zach: I don’t remember anything about thanksgiving as a human not even any fuzzy ones.
Rasnix: So ya never ate any turkey?
Zach: Hard to say
Chimchar: Well I don’t know what turkey is, but I do remember eating all kinds of berries.
Kaenox: Berries, don’t you mean fruit?
Chimchar: Um well it’s kinda different
Ditaex: Nothing with a little more substance?
Chimchar: In quantity
Markyox: Why do you all care so much about the food?! You should also think of the family members you had.
Ditaex: Yeah, yeah, true that I loved that to, but only when I was really little a lot of conflict started when I got older.
Odxylem: (smile) I liked it to me and my family had so much fun
Rasnix: I died an orphan, so I don’t have too much I like to think about. (a bit sad) when I did have a family.
Chimchar: I grew up on my own so it’s not a memory I had
Kaenox: It’s something I do tend to occasionally think back about, but not much.
Elixn: Well I was an orphan at a point, I eventually got adopted to the same family as my sister, but there was just one person that I did relate to that I never got to know. He was always busy, I sent a ton of mail to, (sigh) he never replied.
Ditaex: What does one family member mean to ya?
Everyone except Ditaex: (gasp)
Ditaex: What?
Elixn: (sigh out of anger) Ya know, sometimes Ditaex I wish you were a lot less rude.
Ditaex: How was that rude?
Elixn: AGHHHH! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU! (runs off)
Ditaex: Huh? HEY! GET BACK HERE KID, ELIXN?! (runs after him)
Kaenox: Well …
Odxylem: Ummm …
Markyox: … It would seem that the mood has been killed
Rasnix: Maybe we should get back to finding Grovyle.
Everyone except Rasnix: Agreed.

Hope you may have enjoyed the discussion. And Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Dawn Rebirth

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

This is a part I hope people can enjoy.

Chapter 1: 3 years and in the game

Part 6: Grovyle’s True objective

Time: After getting Elixn and Ditaex to work out the disagreement

World: Paralysis’s Perpetual Domain

Oyvay time to get back to the story. We reached a tomb like cave.

Ditaex: (sigh) I’m going to be coughing up a storm in there
Elixn: serve ya right
Ditaex: (gives a murderous look) Excuse me? I didn’t quite catch that! Did you say something?
Markyox: Moving on, if we keep going we should be able to catch Grovyle in time.
Rasnix: (gestures Kaenox to go in) After you
Kaenox: (oh brother) Thanks

This sort of place you’d expect zombies or mummies to come out of it was living ancient burial ground. Ditaex was indeed coughing up a storm “Charma was just delivering justice” as we walked we saw all sorts of hieroglyphics some looked like gears, some giants, I had no idea what this was all about. Eventually we made it to a spot with a gravestone in the center.

Markyox: We should be close
Ditaex: Better be achoo
Elixn: No time to rest guys

We kept going.

Odxylem: (starts walking then stops) “
????: You have been a pest far long enough Grovyle
Grovyle: I wont be beaten, we came here for the time gears and we intend to get them.
???? 2: Yeah! We aren’t going to be stopped by you!
????: Such a pity to be so ignorant, very well then it is easy to see which one of you is the real nuisance, now, TAKE THIS!
???? 2: GROVYLE!!!”
(I don’t know why I keep hearing this, I know it has something to do with Grovyle, but what’s it about?!)
Elixn: Hey, Odxylem
Odxylem: Huh?
Elixn: (a bit concerned) You okay?
Odxylem: Uh yeah, sure
Elixn: … Okay then
Odxylem: (I don’t like lying to him, but I don’t want him to worry.)

Meanwhile

Grovyle: So far so good, It’s not too far now. (hops, looks around) Just need to get through here and then I’ll be in the clear … The forest shouldn’t be too far from here. Those Sableye are persistent. Wasting time just makes things worse. (looks at path he came from) Speaking of which how are those others doing? Did they escape? No I don’t time to be worrying about them, I have to give more priority to my own mission no matter what! I promised to complete it no matter the sacrifice! Well enough chitchat time to get going. (walks away)
????: Stop right there stranger!
Grovyle: Huh? Who’s there?!
????: You INVADE this place with no warning! Then DISTURB our slumber! Then, Without APOLOGY, you try to leave?
Grovyle: Who’s there?! Show yourself?!
????: We expect you to PAY for these insults!
Grovyle: (starting to get annoyed, and is looking around in every direction) Where are you?! Quit hiding and show yourself you cowards!
????: You ACCUSE us both of hiding and being COWARDS? We do NOT hide. We are … We are HERE! We are SPIRITOMB! There is NO MERCY for those who transgress against us!
Grovyle: GAAAAAAH!

Back to the main group

Chimchar: (shivering) Okay please, if anyone is going to try anything I will lose my mind.
Ditaex: (sigh) No of us would do that
Chimchar: That’s good
Zach: Don’t worry nothings going to happen (puts flipper on his shoulder)
Chimchar: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ZOMBIES DON’T KILL ME PLEASE!!!
Zach: Chimchar relax I barely touched your shoulder and you thought a zombie was here to kill you
Chimchar: (orange eyes) I’m sorry I’m just way too freaked out to tell the difference
Ditaex: Ya must be since you’re shaking like crazy
Chimchar: I feel as if the walls are closing in (looks panicking) AHHHHHH! I’M DEAD! (passes out)
Everyone: (oh brother)
Lexrin: (sigh) I’ll carry him (picks him up)
Markyox: (sigh) Just let him rest and get out of here before he becomes conscience.

After we walked a little bit further we found Grovyle he seemed to me be bided by some force.

Elixn: Whoa! It’s Grovyle
Grovyle: Urggh … All of you …
Rasnix: What’s going on here?!
Grovyle: Don’t come any closer!
Kaenox: Why?!
Grovyle: An extremely powerful enemy is here! In fact it’s right in front of you!
Elixn: Huh?

There was a weird looking stone too hard to go into detail.

Elixn: This thing?!
(stone moves)
SPIRITOMB: HEE-hee … HEE-hee … All those who TRESPASS upon this land …None shall be FORGIVEN! None! Not least of all … YOU!
Ditaex: Who are you?
Spiritomb: You ask that of US? Our name is … SPIRITOMB! (mystical aura appears around it)
Elixn: What’s that?!
Grovyle: 108 spirits are trapped in that Odd Keystone … as punishment for at least 500 years ago they have … been sentenced to imprisonment forever … if anything they have no right to give out punishment.
Spiritomb: SILENCE! You are all DOOMED!
Grovyle: It’s stronger than it looks … being careless is nothing to be recommended!
Spirittomb: (shoots a rainbow colored beam at them)
Ditaex: Whoa! I didn’t think that it could do that!
Chimchar: (regains conscience) Uhhhh! What happened? (looks at what’s going on.) (gulp) What is that?
Elixn: A stone with 108 spirits trapped inside
Chimchar: one-one-one hun-hundred and ei-eight?
Elixn: Yeah why?
Chimchar: This is going to be difficult
Spiritomb: (fires off another blast)
Chimchar: (blows out a huge flame)
Spiritomb: AHHHHHHHH!
Markyox: (fire off his own rainbow beam)
Spiritomb: AHHHHH!
Rasnix: (fire off a beam that freezes Spiritomb)
Zach: (creates a whirlpool which hits Spiritomb hard)
Spiritomb: UGGGH …OOOOH … ARRGH! OOOOH … ARRGH! … GWAAAAAH! (earthquake hits) UGWAAAAAAAH! GAAAAAAH! (aura disappears) eeeeep! (force around Grovyle returns to Spiritomb) (looks around) eeeep! R-r-run away! (takes off)
Elixn: Kay. What just happened?
Grovyle: They got scarred and ran away!
Elixn: Grovyle! (rushes over to him) You okay
Grovyle: I’ll live
Elixn: Can you get up?
Grovyle: Give me a second (gets up) That one was cunning, it went up my nose and took control of me after words I was imprisoned
Chimchar: So that one was a bad pokemon
Grovyle: Not even. That Spiritomb was mad that we had trespassed on it’s territory. It let it’s heart fill with anger which consumed it. However when the tide turned against them they fled. By nature Spiritomb are timid, many pokemon act this way here in the future. They should be those with good hearts. However their hearts have been filled with so much darkness that it’s consumed them, they have been corrupted. Those with weak hearts cannot survive in a world of perpetual darkness, it’s just too much for them.
Chimchar: The darkness has turned all these good pokemon into bad ones.
Grovyle: Will you finally trust me, now that you know I have heart that hasn’t been consumed by darkness?
Chimchar: So-so to be quite honest I still don’t trust you, no matter what the others think.
Grovyle: Humph! I told you, that if you decided to come with me come with trust in me. You can’t even do that? I’ll be leaving now. (starts to hop away)
Chimchar: Hey I didn’t say I don’t believe you! I’m gonna be honest will ya, we don’t know what’s what anymore. That’s why we want to learn as much as possible … and … it’s true I don’t completely trust you Grovyle, but … what you said makes sense in logic. So, please? Grovyle, please tell us what you know. Tell us about this future. Tell us why you came to the past.
Grovyle: (looks at them) And what if nothing I say is true?
Chimchar: I’m not planning on believing, everything you dish out at first. I’ll listen then decide.
Grovyle: (sigh) alright come with me

We hid next to a huge rocky wall.

Grovyle: (looks around) This will do quite nicely, it won’t be easy for the Sableye to spot us from here.
Lexrin: So Grovyle, enlighten us what is the cause of the world’s paralysis?
Grovyle: The cause happened around the time those two are from. It began when Temporal Tower, which is governed Dialga began to collapse.
Rasnix: Dialga? What’s that?
Grovyle: He is an entity that has the power to control time. He made sure that the flow of time was kept the way it was so the heart of this world wouldn’t be affected. But when Temporal Tower began to collapse time began to go haywire and the heart of this world’s pulse began to slow down. Ultimately the world became paralyzed.
Elixn: The pulse of the world’s heart?
Grovyle: Well a heart needs a pulse to keep moving otherwise whatever had the heart would die, so when the pulse of the world’s heart stopped the world died and this world is nothing but a rotten corpse.
Odxylem: So what happened to Dialga?
Grovyle: His reason was lost. And here in your future the world has become fully paralyzed. Dialga as grim as it may be is now governed by darkness. He has become a puppet to it. This has transformed him into an entirely different entity all together, an entity of darkness Primal Dialga.
Odxylem: (a bit scarred) Ummm
Grovyle: Primal Dialga has no emotion. He seeks only self-preservation, so he prevents history from changing. And that is the reason why Dialga wants to erase me from existence, because I tried to rewrite history, because I tried to stop the world’s paralysis, because I traveled back in time to your world from here … that world’s future.
Everyone: (shocked) WHAT?!
Chimchar: Grovyle?
Lexrin: You say
Kaenox: You went back in time
Rasnix: To prevent
Elixn: The world’s
Odxylem: Paralysis?!
Chimchar: Me and Zach were told the complete opposite! Didn’t you go back in time to cause the world’s paralysis?! And weren’t you stealing time gears?!
Grovyle: Now who told you that? I was collecting time gears because I needed to bring them to Temporal Tower and put them in place to stop the world’s paralysis, by doing so would have reversed the tower’s collapsing which was still fully intact in your time. Though it is true that by removing a time gears from its place will stop time in that local … It is only temporary once the time gears were put in place at Temporal Tower things would go back to the way they were in all places that a time gear was taken from.
Chimchar: But what about what Dusknoir said about you? He said you were a wanted outlaw in the future. And that you escaped from the future, to the past. So what you’re telling us it was all lies?
Grovyle: Well based on how the government is in the future yes, I’m an outlaw, everything else he told you are lies, because the truth is … Dusknoir is really an agent sent by Primal Dialga from the future to either find me capture me and bring me back to the past or get rid of me right on the spot.
Chimchar: What?! Dusknoir is an agent sent to the future to get rid of you?!
Grovyle: Yes, I said it before Primal Dialga will try to stop any attempt to rewrite history. That’s why when he found out about my objective to change history, he sent Dusknoir after me.
Chimchar: (disbelief) The Great … Dusknoir?
Grovyle: I know it’s a lot to take in but it’s true.
Chimchar: I can’t believe it at all. You’re saying all these things about Dusknoir, when you’re the bad guy. I won’t believe you and I don’t believe you
Grovyle: Humph! So I’m the bad guy, and Dusknoir’s the good guy? Then may I ask why did Dusknoir try to get rid of you?
Chimchar: I’ll ask him myself
Zach: (Everything is hard to take in, but what Grovyle says is reasonable. And somewhere deep in Chimchar’s heart he knows it’s true. But knowing that it is true just makes it even harder to accept …)
Chimchar: (starts walking away)
Grovyle: And just where do you think you're going?
Chimchar: To see Dusknoir
Grovyle: Repeat that again, thought you said you were going to see Dusknoir
Chimchar: I did
Grovyle: (shocked) WHAT?! WHY?!
Chimchar: I’m going to find out if that’s true or not
Grovyle: Think about what you’re saying, if you allow to be so ignorant then you’re only going to be digging your own grave.
Chimchar: WHAT DO CARE?! YOU JUST WANT TO GET BACK TO THE PAST SO YOU CAN SCREW UP THE FUTURE!
Grovyle: Once again this is not my doing, second I’m trying to prevent this from happening. Just admit what’s in your heart that you believe me.
Chimchar: NO! I HATE YOU! YOU’VE CAUSED US TOO MUCH PAIN! YOU HURT OTHERS WITHOUT A SINGLE GLANCE BACK I WONT FORGIVE YOU! I’LL NEVER FORGIVE!
Grovyle: (pissed off) WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOU STUBBORN BRAT?! YOU THINK I ENJOY HURTING OTHERS?! YOU THINK I HAVE A HEART OF PURE DARKNESS?! WELL HERE’S A NEWSFLASH! I DON’T. I’M TRYING TO SAVE THOSE PEOPLE FROM HAVING TO LIVE EVEN A SECOUND IN THIS WORLD! I DON’T EXPECT YOU TO FORGIVE ME, BUT I DO EXPECT YOU TO WATCH THAT TONE OF YOURS IF WE ARE TO WORK TOGETHER! IF YOU GO TALK TO DUSKNOIR HE’LL DESTROY! IF YOU TRY TO FIGHT BACK YOU’LL BE THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY!
Chimchar: (looks at him) THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
GROVYLE: WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO?! LAST TIME I CHECKED! YOU DECIDED THAT YOU WOULD DECIDE FOR YOURSELF! YOU INSISTED ON THAT, BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE! YOU SAID YOU WOULD’T ACCEPT EVERYTHING I DISHED OUT AND YOU WOULD DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!
Chimchar: (calms down) Urrk!
Grovyle: (composes his tone) When things are like this You have to be strong and tough it out. Think for yourself, then choose to do what you feel is right. (starts hopping away)
Elixn: What are you going to do?
Grovyle: Head back to the past and change history, and to do that I’m going to have to find Celebi.
Elixn: Cel-Celebi?
Grovyle: You can come with me if you wish. I’m not going to make your own decisions for you. I’m off (hops away)
Zach: (There’s only one thing to do we have to get to the past and change history) Chimchar
Chimchar: I know, I know what Grovyle said is right. Things are very tough now. We need to be strong. I’m all right, (faces everyone) Let’s go catch up with Grovyle.
Everyone: Right!

Meanwhile

Primal Dialga: Grrrrrrr
Dusknoir: Master Dialga, everything is set for the traitors capture, when that time comes, we may need to for your help.
Primal Dialga: Grrrrrrr
Dusknoir: As you wish, by your leave, we shall proceed.

Back to the main group

Kaenox: Um, where are we?
Grovyle: This is Dusk Forest. It’s name comes from the dark fog that perpetually shrouds it. And deep within we’ll find Celebi.
Elixn: So who’s Celebi?
Grovyle: A pokemon that has the power to time travel she can cross time at will, this makes her quite evadable. She’s a bit odd. She helped me the last time to get to the past, but because of this Celebi has taken a part in changing history.
Elixn: So she’s on the run to?
Grovyle: Yes, Primal Dialga has her on his hit-list. Now get ready we need to head into the forest as soon as possible! So now I ask you are you ready?
Elixn: As I’ll every be.
Grovyle: Okay very well, we’ll all be able to head to the past once we find Celebi.
Elixn: Ya about that
Grovyle: Is something the matter?
Elixn: Were not from their world we came here by a corridor I don’t know if we’ll be coming with to go back in time, but we’ll come just in case you need back-up.
Grovyle: Very well … Let us be off (starts hoping away)
Chimchar: Wait!
Grovyle: Yes?
Chimchar: When we get back to the past are you going to steal time gears again?
Grovyle: Not unless, I wish to break my promise. I’m going to collect them and bring them to Temporal Tower to prevent this future.
Chimchar: Well you don’t have my full trust I’m just doing this to get back to the past, once there I’ll research if what you said is true, and if I decide it’s wrong for you to steal the time gears then I’ll try to stop you.
Grovyle: That is your decision. But now we should focus on getting back to the past safely. Now as I said before, let us be off.
Chimchar: Hey Zach you alright?
Grovyle: Hey! What are you doing?! Hurry up!
Chimchar: Um right behind ya, let’s go!

And so we left.

Sableye: Wheh-heh-heh! Gotcha!

Next world in the next part.

Axel Interlude 2: Maybe I should leave

Axel: You’re early (walks over to sit down)
Roxas: No, you’re just late. Today makes 255
Axel: What’s that about?
Roxas: It’s been that many days, since I first joined the organization. Man, time flies.
Axel: So you got the number memorized do ya?
Roxas: Yeah. Have to hang on to something, right. It’s not like I had any memories before the organization. Don’t you remember? I acted like a zombie.
Axel: (puts hand on shoulder) Right, that first week you could barely form a sentence. (pat’s Roxas’s back and then begins patting it) But come on, you’re still kind of a zombie.
Roxas: (bats away Axel’s hand with his own hand) Oh, thanks! (both laughs)
Axel: Hey, Roxas. Bet you don’t know why the sun sets red. You see light is made up of lots of colors. And out of all those colors, red is the one travels the farthest.
Roxas: Like I asked! Know-it-all. (nudges with elbow) (both laugh) Seriously, where is she?

(sigh) Memories have been coming into my head like crazy, by-the-way you still got my name memorized? Anyway I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, on wheather I should leave the organization to go find Roxas or not. I know someone who could tell the most about where he is if anything at all. Plus something of mines gone missing which is a sign that I should go. Aghhh not another one!

Axel: You’re sure things are better this way?
Saïx: I never expected you to question it. If you could save one of them ... why would choose the puppet? Or put it this way. Which would you rather suffer the loss of: some make-believe friendship, or a real one? (starts to walk away) Things are finally right again. Of course we’re better off this way. Xemnas is exasperated from all the “fixing” we’ve had to do. We have to set things right. There is simply too much on the line … Lea.

These memories are getting worse. Is it possible that they're telling me to get out of here? Well if that’s how it’s got to be then fine.

For all those who don't see what's going to happen it may come as a suprise.:lol:

Discussion 6: Do you know what it means?

Odxylem: Hey um Grovyle?
Grovyle: What is it?
Odxylem: Um don’t tell anyone but ever since we reached the ghost-filled mountains I have been having visions
Grovyle: Visions?
Odxylem: Yeah well more like I can hear them and it’s something to do with you and someone else telling someone that sounds a lot but not exactly like Dusknoir that he wouldn’t stop you from taking the time gears.
Grovyle: Humph! I don’t know how you heard that but just know it’s none of your business.
Odxylem: Why not?!
Grovyle: It doesn’t concern you! I think we’re near the spot where I found Celebi
Odxylem: But-
Grovyle: Stop dawdling!
Odxylem: (gee, it must be awfully important for him to change the subject)

All shall be revealed soon.(or at least some lol :)

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

My story hasn't been getting much notice latley, guess it ain't "everyones cup of tea" but for all those who still read it, here's some more.

Part 7: From Darkness to Light

Time: After getting within Dusk Forest

World: Paralysis’s Perpetual Domain

Kaenox: So this is where Celebi was found?
Grovyle: Yes, this is the place I met her last, but if Primal Dialga knows this is the spot then she may have fled, however if those Sableye or Dusknoir don’t know of this place then there’s a good chance she's still here, let me call out to her. Hello? Celebi? It’s me! Grovyle! Come out … if you’re there!
Chimchar: (looks around) Uh I don’t think she’s here, maybe she got scarred of Primal Dialga and ran. Wait! Maybe she got captured!
????: Captured?
Chimchar: Ahhh! Who’s there? (looks around) Um nobody I guess I might’ve imagined.
????:Tee-hee! No imagination here, what you heard was real. But honestly me?! Captured how insulting! I being captured is one of the impossibilities that’s for sure! Tee-hee! (a shining light appears and a pink creature appears) Oh my dear Grovyle how long it has been!
Grovyle: Indeed it has, Celebi.
Chimchar: SAY WHAT?! This tiny thing is Celebi?!
Celebi: (pissed off) How rude indeed. How inappropriate as well! To poke fun at my petite proportions …
Chimchar: Sorry ma’am. It’s just I heard you have the ability to cross time … I was expecting something more amazing.
Celebi: How uncouth! Judge by appearances and you will learn a painful lesson. (calms down) However I do accept your apology. After all. You must find me cuter and more special than first thought! Tee-hee
Chimchar: (oh brother, smiles) Uh right …
Markyox: (oh brother) How vain
Elixn: (oh brother) A bit odd is such an understatement
Kaenox: (oh brother) Agreed
Ditaex: (oh brother) Ditto
Grovyle: Celebi I-
Celebi: Not another word is needed Grovyle. You need my help to get back to the past because you failed to complete the mission at first, right? Well let’s head to the Passage of Time then. But first try to succeed this time, this world of never-ending darkness, it serves no purpose. I feel as if I can hear whispers from it saying that it wants you to succeed (puts hands together next to head) so that it’s glorious beauty that is not may be shown to all pokemon of this world.
Everyone: (shakes head in over-use)
Grovyle: Enough chitchat, those Sableye are right on our tail, if we wait then it will put you in danger.
Celebi: Tee-hee! Worry not of me. They will never even hope of my capture. I fear Sableye not. Besides, if I help you once more, it will give another chance for this world to be born once again! My dear Grovyle, I try as I can to make sure that, that chance comes through. I’ll stake my life on it at best.
Grovyle: In that case, where has the Passage of Time been set?
Celebi: On a plateau deep within the forest
Grovyle: Are you going to take us there?
Celebi: Why of course, no trouble at all. Will all ten of you be coming?
Grovyle: Me, and the these two (points at Zach, and Chimchar) for sure those seven are still deciding. (point at the members)
Celebi: Oh I see. (looks at Zach) Hmm who might this be? (put hand underneath chin) … Za- (shakes head) No it couldn’t be.
Grovyle: Is something wrong Celebi?
Zach: Um what was that about?
Celebi: (changing the subject fast) Well, we should be off to the Passage of time. (flies away)

We followed her.

Rasnix: What’s this Passage of time you guys are talking about?
Grovyle: A secret corridor that that spans dimensions
Celebi: During normal situations I can make a short trip in the blink of an eye on my own. However using The Passage of Time is the only was for big trips such as the one grovyle went threw. And we need to do the same this time. Also, the Passage of Time changes spots after every use. Thankfully I have a connectional bond so I know of its whereabouts at all times.
Chimchar: Hey speaking of which, how many years are there in distance from here to our world?
Celebi: Accordingly, around 1200 years
Odxylem: (a bit sad) That means we’ll never see each other again
Elixn: I guess so, but why point it out?
Odxylem: Well, I wanted us to be friends in a better situation.
Lexrin: It actually depends.
Elixn and Odxylem: Huh?
Lexrin: Think about it, for all we know we may be heading in the same direction.
Elixn: You mean to the past?
Lexrin: Exactly
Odxylem: (smiles) That’s good to know
Grovyle: Everyone we’ve made it!

There was a light that looked like the shape of a door and two green rings of light that were fading and appearing back and forth.

Markyox: That is the Passage of Time?
Grovyle: Yes. Our goal is only a little bit further. Celebi if you would (gestures hand toward Passage of Time)
Celebi: (sort of bows) It would be my honor
????: Stop right there! That is quite enough!
Grovyle: That voice
Elixn: It can’t be
????: And hello to you to

We all turned our attention to the Passage of Time and the figure standing in front of it Dusknoir.

Grovyle: (in a despised tone) Dusknoir
Elixn: Damn! How’d he catch us?!
Dusknoir: (starts walking towards them) Your scurrying carried you far … But sad to say … That’s all over now.
Everybody: (back away)
Sableye: (surround them) Wheh-heh-heh!
Elixn: Sableye too
Grovyle: Humph. I’ve gotta hand it to you Dusknoir. You had no leash on us, but kept your eye on us the whole time ... So you could capture Celebi and us as well.
Rasnix: You’re playing one on me. You mean to tell me they were following and eavesdropping on our chitchats the whole time?!
Grovyle: Humph. I had no idea this would happen. It’s my entire fault, sorry Celebi.
Celebi: That is not need. Apologizing? Grovyle? Sorry, but that’s not your style at all. And do you think I can’t escape?
Ditaex: So ya leave us for dead?
Celebi: Of course not. I’m just saying I cannot be caught.
Grovyle: ENOUGH! We’re going to plow our way through if that is what it takes!
Kaenox: 7 V.S 11 may work, however we have no idea how to fight in these forms.
Lexrin: Let’s just hope things play out well
Dusknoir: Ha! So you’ll resist? Spare yourselves the effort. There is 0% chance of you coming up top.
Elixn: We’ll just put that fact to the test
Dusknoir: Grovyle, Grovyle, Grovyle.
Grovyle: (a bit annoyed) What, what, what.
Dusknoir: Do you really take me for a fool? That I would actually dare to come alone?
Elixn: Come again?
Dusknoir: Master Dialga now!

It turned pitch black and then bright then black again then I heard a huge roar. Two large red lights appeared. Then another roar was heard. Then we looked atop a cliff where the roaring had come from. There a beast was mainly blue and silver it had a chest plate which had a red jewel in the center it had orange traces around its body and larger red eyes. It bellowed a roar again.

Grovyle: Of all the times
Elixn: What is that thing?
Grovyle: That’s … Primal … Dialga …
Rasnix: Say what?! That tyrant is Primal Dialga?!
Dusknoir: Oh, what’s wrong, Grovyle? What happened to “We’re going to plow our way threw” Master Dialga bring you back to reality? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha Good.
Grovyle: It seems … that the situation … is hopeless.
Elixn: Weren’t we going to fight?!
Grovyle: That would … be suicide … Dusknoir alone is one thing … But it’s just like Dusknoir said there’s 0% of us coming up top ... with Dialga that is ... all of you were ready for anything, it pains me to let you down but ... It’s over.
Elixn: No way!
Grovyle: (hops forward) I surrender. Do to with me as you wish.
Celebi: (shocked) My D-d-dear Grovyle!
Dusknoir: What’s the matter Grovyle? It isn’t like you to give up so easily.
Grovyle: This is no act. I give up but … that doesn’t mean that hope for this world is gone. (turns to Celebi) Celebi you remember don’t you? The last time I went back in time I wasn’t alone. There was someone else with me.
Chimchar: How can that be? We would have heard of someone else stealing time gears if that were true.
Grovyle: (turns to face Chimchar) And yet it is, me and my partner traveled to the past. However in the process we had static during the voyage. So we were separated. My partner should be in the past as we speak. Even if I’m gone my partner will make certain of the missions success. He will save this world.
Dusknoir: ………………… Ha! Ha-ha-ha! Hoo-hoo-ha!
Grovyle: (turns around and glares at Dusknoir) (Pissed off) AND WHAT?! DO YOU FIND SO FUNNY DUSKNOIR?!
Dusknoir: (mused) Ha! So you say someone else went with you to the past … (says sarcastically) Just out of curiosity what was his name? Go on, go on, the name please.
Grovyle: (calm down out of curiosity) What’s a single name mean to you?
Dusknoir: Is the name taboo to me?
Grovyle: Not even, I can tell. His name is Zach. (Eyes closed, with left hand on the spot of his heart and clenches) My best friend ...
Everyone: (in group besides Grovyle) What?!
Elixn: Grovyle, did you just say Zach?! (grabs Zach’s flipper) This is him right here!
Grovyle: (turns around, and looks at Zach) What?! You’re Zach?! … (looks at Elixn with an angry expression) Is this some sort of sick joke? My partner Is a human not a pokemon!
Everyone: What?!
Dusknoir: Hoo-ha-ha! Precisely! Grovyle my good friend. (points to Zach) That arctic bird ... is without a doubt … your long-lost friend … he is Zach.
Grovyle: (astonished) (looks at Zach again) What?!
Dusknoir: That pokemon you see was once a human!
Grovyle: (looks at Dusknoir again) (says in a skeptical voice) Why should I believe you?
Dusknoir: (mused) I have proof. You see Master Dialga sent me to the past not just for you, but for Zach as well. You cannot hope to finish a puzzle if you do not have the right pieces “At first I had merely met pokepals” (
Dusknoir: Hello there! You’re from the guild, if I’m not mistaken?
Chimchar: Yep, we’re pokepals. We work at the guild. It’s great to meet you!) “However at that point, I suspected nothing” (
Chimchar: My partner saw it in a dream.
Dusknoir: (attention caught) Excuse me? A dream, you say? By dream, what do you mean?) “When they first mentioned the Dimensional Scream, I was skeptical … But then an idea began to shape in my mind … And” (
Chimchar: Yeah. He could remember his name …and had no memory of being a human before that!
Dusknoir: Beg pardon?! H-human?!) “So, once human … Not a trace of any memories … And to top it all off possessed the Dimensional Scream … I was honestly convinced!” (
Dusknoir: You … at the very least you remember your name? Out of my own curiosity what is it?
Zach: Kinda strange to ask now but … (smiles) it’s Zach.
Dusknoir: Ah! I see … Zach …
Chimchar: Does that name mean anything to you?
Dusknoir: (looks upward) … No. (for a second gives an extremely faint smile) It means nothing to me, unfortunately.) The pieces all fit. I had no doubt, that this Zach was the one I had been looking for.” So that Zach had developed amnesia … And was transformed into a pokemon … which to assume was because of your little problem during the voyage! Well, Zach’s memory loss was a lucky stroke for me! He had not a single inking, of who he knew I was. It was pathetically easy to win his trust. As was it to drag you to the future, when the time came. I only brought Chimchar with, at the slight chance he would somehow rewrite history. I took no chances and in the end victory was mine.
Chimchar: (heartbroken) It was true … Dusknoir really was lying!
Dusknoir: And you Grovyle, the one who posed more of a threat was left to dealt with. Another lucky stroke also made it so you hurt your partner without second thoughts. Which in my honest opinion was quite enjoyable to watch.
Grovyle: ………………
Dusknoir: Now that I’ve crushed the glimmer you call hope, its time to dispose of both of you. Everything shall end, everything shall end for you that is! Ha-ha-hoo-hoo!
Markyox: Pegged us but good
Chimchar: Urgh! Dusknoir … Dusknoir!
Dusknoir: Ha! Have you finally accepted your fate?
Chimchar: Not yet, Grovyle … Zach … everyone, this isn’t over we’re not going to give up!
Rasnix: (holding up a white flag) We’re not?
Grovyle: You really don’t know how to choose the right things to say, you know that? Why would you not give up? What is there to do but except fate?
Lexrin: Is there not any better of a reason?
Chimchar: We might be surrounded but … we do have something.
Grovyle: And what might that be?
Chimchar: We have … a time traveler
Celebi: (shocked) Beg pardon?
Chimchar: Even a short trip can get us out of this one. Let’s take a chance.
Celebi: Um it’s no easy task with Dialga near. After all he controls time itself, even if we try Dialga will stop us without batting an eyelash.
Chimchar: We only need one second that’s all, then we run for the Passage of Time.
Celebi: Oh alright
Dusknoir: ATTACK!
Sableye: Wheh-heh-heh!
Celebi: Time travel!

There was a big flash and then everything was gray. Not to stall we ran as fast as we could. We got near it then it we saw a weird glass shatter needless to say. We should start running.

Chimchar: Well that was short lived!
Dusknoir: There they are after them!
Chimchar: We were so close!
Elixn: Who says we should quit?
Zach: Ya, everyone start running!
Celebi: Go fast before it’s too late!
Elixn: Hey, what about you?
Celebi: Me? I know I’ve said it before, but I can’t be caught!
Elixn: Okay we’ll try to stop the world’s paralysis
Grovyle: Thank you for helping us
Dusknoir: Don’t delude yourselves! You will not get away!
Everyone but Celebi: (runs in the Passage of Time)
Celebi: Farwell Dusknoir (winks and disappears)
Dusknoir: DAMN YOU ALL!

We got into the Passage of Time but after that, darkness surrounded us. Who says that darkness can’t hurt someone wearing this coat? It was such an intense feeling that I thought I was fading. 3 … 2 … 1 … DROP-OFF! We landed in a room and what you know Déjà vu we landed on top of each other.

Ditaex: What happened?
Lexrin: Who knows how, but I think a corridor had been placed in the Passage of Time.
Elixn: So what happened to Grovyle Chimchar and Zach?
Lexrin: Perhaps the corridor opened once they passed it
Kaenox: I don’t care about the details. I’m just glad we’re out of that retched world.
Rasnix: You didn’t get used to being a blue guinea pig?
Kaenox: (gives a murderous look)
Rasnix: (Oh brother) Right … stupid question.
Elixn: So we’re still in the same time?
Ditaex: Who knows? Who cares?
Elixn: I do- (looks forward)

A bunch of heartless appeared.

Markyox: Well this was a fine welcome to the world
Elixn: Stop talking and get fighting! (summons Keyblade)

I came up and sliced the heartless head off. I thought it was nice to be able to summon the Keyblade, but then look back to see a heart and then it vanish.

Lexrin: (with a displeased look) Have you forgotten those hearts you release go to Kingdom Hearts and if Xemnas collects, enough then a certain future WILL happen.
Elixn: So? It was just one heart. Is that really going to cause all nobodies to fade?
Lexrin: (comes up and smacks him hard) Do not test dangerous waters Elixn. It will only will only bring you trouble.
Markyox: Will two please get out off the way! (slices a heartless) If you let quarrels stop us from doing what we can, then all we can possibly do is give up.
Lexrin and Elixn: (glare at each other, then look at Markyox) (sigh) Fair enough!

We heard a noise from outside and decided to hide. As we did we saw a girl sleeping on the windowsill. She had brown hair and was obviously was still a child she wore gray socks, a light purple nightgown, and a dark blue shawl. A figure in with a hook for a hand unlocked the window and ever so quietly opened it. He then decided to push the windows open they swung back fast which woke her up. She started looking for him. She then thought it was her imagination she went to close it back up. Then heard a noise to see the man he had a red hat, long mustache and even longer hair with eyes that seemed like he hadn’t sleep in days. He then twisted his left part of his mustache with his hook hand and smile devilishly “Hello Wendy” before she could gasp she was gagged by one of the pirates. A short and funny voiced pirate got ready to put her in a sack “My apologies miss”. The man who was obviously the captain then began to twist his mustache again but then heard a siren. “(Gasp” He looked like he was going to blow. He then hung out on the windowsill “CURSES!” He motioned for them to let down something and also added “BRING HER DOWN!” I swear I felt my heartless scream at the sight of large floating ship. They brought a plank from it. “HURRY SMEE!” It looked like the girl wasn’t going to be taken easy she kicked out of the hole of the sack and hit the short man in his sensitive looking noise. “OWWW” The sack was squirming. “Oh, come on now, don’t fuss” He threw the sack to a pirate which threw it to another pirate which did the same and finally again. “CAST OFF YA MANGY DOGS” They then took off we instantly came out of hiding to the ship’s anchor get caught on the brick road. “(gasp) HOAST ANCHOR!

Elixn: Um shouldn’t we help?
Ditaex: Oh yeah we’re definitely going to be able to catch that!
Markyox: Perhaps we will
Ditaex: What?!
Markyox: It’s quite simple really. I’ll make a fog, which will buy time to get on to the anchor and will let us gain access to the ship.
Ditaex: How do know that will work?
Markyox: Come now, you’ve jumped farther before.
Ditaex: Touché
Markyox: (smiles) All right I’ll make a fog we jump a top a few houses we hang on to the anchor and we’re on the ship.

At this me and Lexrin looked at each other “had he gone mad?” There was no way this would work. That’s what I said at first but the fog was thick enough for the captain “FOG AHEAD STOP THE SHIP!” we did exactly what Markyox said we jumped a few houses we hung onto the anchor Markyox lifted the black mist/fog and they hoisted the anchor and we were on the ship.

Ditaex: Gotta hand to ya Markyox, that one in a million chance really did happen.
Kaenox: What possessed us to do that?
Markyox: Who knows? I’m just glad we made it.

After that Lexrin wanted me to check Markyox’s eyes. I did they were black as usual. He seemed curious. Was he making me check for his orange eyes which were the sign of his psychotic side? If not that, then what made this calm and cool shadow turn Psycho? We watched planes pass by looks like we picked the best seats in the house for all the action. The was a huge big pattern in front of after we ascended. It looked as if we were looking through a collide-a scope. “DROP THE MANSAILS!” We landed on some island, don’t get me started on how that was supposed to make any sense. “Summon the beast” “YES SIR CAPTAIN! RIGHT AWAY! OH!” I thought to myself “tell me he’s not going to sing” “OH-YO-HO-HO HAVE YOU MET A MAN WHO TRIED TO CATCH PETER PAN?! OH CAPTAIN HOOKS A BRILLIANT MAN! WHO ELSE COULD THINK OF THE PERFECT CRIME?!” “MAKE IT STOP!” “AND BUMBLE AND FUMBLE EVERYTIME!” “SMEE!” “Oh what is that wrenched singing?” We decided to take a look and saw a figure wearing the organization coat.

Smee: Now, now my singing isn’t that bad!
????: (holds a mirror up) Would you like to be proven wrong?
Smee: I’ll prove you wrong. OH!!! (mirror shatters)
????: I rest my case, So captain … How did the capture go?
Captain Hook: Aye, you should’ve seen it, she struggled but in the end, she’ll be me bait!
????: (tsk-tsk-tsk) Do you know if the centipode will act any different from that crocodile?
Captain Hook: Watch yourself! Those bands of nobodies are after you for wearing their coat or (start to twist mustache with hook again) Do you want to be left with them checking this place left and right.
????: They are but, annoyances I already said, I can’t be granted death from this hell you call life. Besides now a days it’s more of style issue rather than an insignia.
Captain Hook: Enough of your blubbering put our bait on the hook!
Pirates: Aye, aye!

We looked at each other.

Elixn: Why is the organization here?
Lexrin: The familiarity is uncanny … we’re in Neverland.
Kaenox: He sounds more like a sham then a real member
Markyox: It would seem so, come quickly this Peter Pan will deal with her rescue. (smiles) I’m more interested what’s here on this ship.

We went to a door quickly and carefully

Ditaex: So what do we do now?
Markyox: Simple we just …
????: I didn’t know a codfish could talk, did you Tinker Bell?
Captain Hook: BLAST HIM!
????: TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT! COME ON YOU’RE GOING HAVE TO DO BETTER THEN THAT BOYS!
Markyox: Wait for Peter Pan to come and split up
Ditaex: (sarcastically) How creative
Markyox: I’m in no need of your tongue today women! Just search the place!

Markyox? Back talk to Ditaex like that? Something was up indeed he’d never do that unless he wanted to get clobber more than he did usual. So we split up Kaenox, Rasnix, Ditaex, and Lexrin took the lower half and me, Markyox, and Odxylem took the top. We eventually looked in a room in what seemed to be the Captain’s courters. I looked at his desk and found something that immediately caught my eye. Odxylem leaned over my shoulder to see what I had found then immediately made a frown.

Odxylem: Why does that file grab your attention?
Elixn: (smiles) Because it’s impossible for this to be here
Odxylem: (tilts head) What?
Elixn: This is a paper Saix ripped apart from my research
Odxylem: (shocked) (looked at the file again) But it’s in perfect condition?
Elixn: I know that’s why it shouldn’t be here
Odxylem: How did he find this?
????: I believe that is a question for me
Elixn and Odxylem: (gulp)
????: Let me guess … the runaways
Both: (backs away)
????: Don’t act so scarred … you don’t have hearts to be frightened with in the first place.
Elixn: Who are? What do you want? Are you a nobody?
????: To your first question, it is none of your concern. To your second I’m here to hear why you stowaways are here. And your final question no I’m not.
Markyox: Why should they trust you?
????: (gasp) Your face- So the story is still being told. Good after all that face is living proof of what reality’s true purpose really is.
Elixn: Reality’s true purpose?
????: Enough of this, I’m ready to end.
Elixn: Fine by me, though fighting without a weapon is pretty dumb.
????: OH? (holds out hand and darkness takes form and turns into a scythe) Last I checked a scythe was a weapon. (starts to come closer)
Markyox: I don’t know who you are, but if you want to kill them you have to go through me.
????: Then perhaps a wager, (turns around to face them) I cannot die but I’ll say when I think you’ve won. Lose and all three of you will die, win and you may live and take that file with you.
Markyox: Fine then. (summons saber) time to see who’s stronger.

The sham came up to him and swung the scythe. Markyox dodged vanished reappeared in back of the sham and cut him. He only smiled “Is that the best you can do? If so how disappointing, if not then I would suggest you start” Markyox tore right through to the skin and sliced him open but the wounds recovered instantly. “What?!” the sham laughed. “I tell you and tell you and tell you yet you don’t listen. I cannot die meaning a wound recovers in a matter of seconds, my whole body could be damaged seemingly damaged beyond all repair and yet I would still recover.” Markyox wasn’t the least bit discouraged in fact he smiled as if enjoying it and boldly and foolishly. “Good all my other opponents died so quickly after the beginning, so you’ll be a nice challenge” The battle continued It hit me there that maybe Markyox knew this guy was here and wanted to fight him. Finally their weapons made contact.
????: Well done, you were stronger then once thought. I’ll be seeing you Markyox. (vanishes)
Markyox: That man … his weapon … how he sees the world … he knows my name … could he be?
Elixn: Could he be what?
Markyox: (shakes head) No … that can’t be … enough let’s regroup

After regrouping we tried to get off the ship. Captain Hook had his hand full with Peter Pan. The octopus they were talking about landed on him of him and got in his mouth he was struggling not to become breakfast. He got away however it developed a taste for him. He hung onto the edge of the ship his um I have no reason to go into detail about what did happen. (ahem) We traveled to the rock Peter pan was on but hid at first. By now Wendy was let out of the sack and after kicking him when he untied it she said confusedly “Peter Pan?” “You’re sure not Wendy” She rubbed her eyes a little pixie flew by her “Tinker Bell?” She finally said “Oh! I get it I’m dreaming” she turned to Peter Pan “You’re not real.” There was a cannonball flying towards us.

Ditaex: Cannonball at 12 o’clock!
Elixn: Ahhh! (gets hit with cannonball)

I guess I fainted. Next I didn’t know where I was. I heard seagulls and I saw a harbor I then realized that I was dreaming of being on Dawn Bay I saw someone on top of the lighthouse I decided to join him he was wearing a hat which covered his face a blue shirt that was designed to look like it had a can of black paint poured on it but it still looked like a blue shirt, he wearing gray shorts, and black sneakers. Weather this was a dream or not became the question when he smiled and handed me some sea-salt ice cream I accepted it and actually felt it. So confused in the daze I decided to see if this was a dream or not I went to lick the ice cream and tasted it. He then said “Ya know I gotta say it sure has been a while since I last saw this place” I was surprised and said, “Where have you been?” he held up his ice cream and said “Gone, my spirit left this place a long time ago” I was shocked “You’re a ghost?” He looked at me confused and then laughed “Ghost? Not even it’s just I haven’t been here because it took me a while to get in contact with ya” This guy was a walking question mark to me, I tried to at least build some sort of understanding with him “What’s your name?” he gave me a causal look “You forgot?” I was getting no where then I asked “Have we met before?” he gave me a grin “Ya could say that” out of confusion I asked in an annoyed tone “Are you going give me straight answer or not?” he seemed a bit annoyed when he responded “Tch geez, is that all you’re looking for, Answers?” I was straight forward “It would be nice.” He just stood there “Answers always come with a cost, for one you might get a lot more questions, that or ya wouldn’t accept it for what it really is” I got even more annoyed at him “Why would I not accept the truth?” He grinned “Because it’s too painful” I knew what he meant but I was still stubborn “I can take the pain” He spread his hands out “Tch, so the nobody says he can take the pain? But is that the truth or is it the feeling of I can’t just can’t take it losing its modem when put into words?” I was starting get pissed off with him “I said I can take it!” He bit into his ice cream “Geez never thought, I would still be as stubborn as I was before.” I was officially pissed off with him for trying to change the subject. “THIS ISN’T ABOUT YOU THIS IS ABOUT ME!!!” He took one quick glance at me and then said in a despised way. “Geez, since when did I become such a jerk? He then vanished. Nothing more.

Elixn: COME BACK!
Kaenox: Ahhhh!
Lexrin: Good morning, Elixn.
Elixn: Good morning (rubs head) What happened?
Wendy: You got hit by a cannonball
Elixn: Gah! No wonder it felt so hard! Well anyway I best get u-
Kaenox: Oh! No you’re not! You woke up that’s good, but it doesn’t mean you’ve fully recovered!
Elixn: I woke soon didn’t I?
Rasnix: Ya, try about nine days
Elixn: Nine days?!
Kaenox: Exactly that’s why you’ll need to sleep a bit more, be glad I care about you at all.
Elixn: Gee, thanks mom!
Kaenox: (gives a murderous look) WHAT DID YOU SAY?! (punches him) I’M TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE SO DON’T TALK BACK!
Lexrin: (oh brother) That may be so, but you’re doing more harm then good by punching him.
Rasnix and Wendy: (shakes head in agreement)
Elixn: So what are you Lexrin Rasnix, and Wendy doing here while Odxylem, Markyox, and Ditaex aren’t here?
Rasnix: They left to go explore the world
Elixn: What?! You let Odxylem go out there?!
Rasnix: Relax dude, she’s okay from what she was during our heartless in the mountains episode.
Elixn: So the wounds healed?
Lexrin: Yes, they did.
Elixn: (sigh) That’s a relief.
Wendy: By the way I’m not Wendy, I’m her daughter Jane.
Elixn: Right … Uh hey what’s that? (points to a scarf)
Jane: A scarf (picks it up) such a strange feel to it.

I noticed that the scarf was moving on its own. It took me few second to realize to my discomfort that it was actually a creeper.

Next part, Can't wait! (And I'm the writer)

Connection Interlude: A new misson

Amendxi: (yawn) I’m here already, its three in the morning.
Mixt: (smiles) Bout time you got up, well anyways on my last misson I went to Neverland and found something that might interest you.
Amendxi: And what might that be (yawn)
Mixt: Our little runaways
Amendxi: Really? But why tell me?
Mixt: Well ya didn’t hear it from me, but Mixt got Saix to give you a mission there today its four days long that should be enough for you. Let’s just hope you can keep a grin during this mission. Well anyway hope have fun seeing friend.
Amendxi: I’ll try I- wait a minute what do you mean by- (notices he’s not there) Um Mixt? (yawn) maybe I can get some more shuteye before the mission.

Gee, wonder who their talking about in particular:lol:.

Mixt:
Hair: brunette
Attribute: Dimensions
Weapon: Bladed gauntlets
Mixt has a wise guy speech that would rival Axel's and is always smiling. If a nobody can love his goes to Amendxi, however he hides the fact with his wise guy way of talking and happens to be one of her best friends among the ranks.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Well, let's see how the other part of the group is doing.

Discussion 7: Tell us about the guy

Odxylem: Hey Markyox who was man? He seemed to know you
Markyox: Well I certainly didn’t know him not even as a somebody!
Odxylem: Why are you getting mad?
Markyox: The man we encountered reminded me of someone who I absolutely despise! (looks a bit sad) that’s all
Peter Pan: Who was he?
Markyox: I-
Slightly: What does he look like?
Markyox: Well-
Twin # 2: What was he like?
Markyox: Uh-
Nibs: Was he mean?
Twin # 1: Was he strong?
Cubby: Was he scary?
Ditaex: Why didn’t ya like him?
Odxylem: Did he-
Markyox: ENOUGH! STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!!
Nibs: Why?
Ditaex: Don’t ask him!
Twin # 2: Why?
Ditaex: Because if you do he’ll kill ya!
Slightly: Why?
Ditaex: Because he’ll go Psycho!
Markyox: (summons saber and pins down Slightly) (grinds his teeth while saying) Ask another question and this blade will go through you! Do you understand!?
Slightly: (gulp) (freaked out) Yes sir

Dawn Rebirth: And that's why. But that's only a bit of his psychotic side.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Wow that was a lot of reading, anyways great chapter. Man that dude was psycho and pretty strong, I bet their gonna see him again.

Dawn Rebirth

Wow that was a lot of reading, anyways great chapter. Man that dude was psycho and pretty strong, I bet their gonna see him again.
The man they fought? Yes, they're going to see him again in basically every world. (he is afterall a main character.)
A good fic. It's rare that I see AU fic that I like.
Well I'm glad you like it.

Dawn Rebirth

Finally for Chapter 1:

Part 8: An old friend?

Time: Where last left off

World: Neverland

Elixn: Damn!
Jane: Is that really necessary?!
Lexrin: A creeper?!
Jane: Creeper?
Rasnix: (points to the scarf)
Jane: (looks at the scarf and realizes it’s moving and drops it) Ahhh! What is that?!
Kaenox: A spy! (throws a kunai knife at it)
Creeper: Ahhhhh! (loses strength and dies)
Kaenox: (grabs it) This one didn’t have a strong enough will to last long.
Lexrin: I have a feeling this was no mere coincidence that this Creeper was here (sigh) 9 days and the organization found us. (looks a Elixn with a serious look) This Elixn is why taking even a small risk, would be dangerous.
Elixn: (pretends to have no idea what he’s talking about) Excuse me? I don’t quite recall that argument.
Lexrin: Oh thank you for the insincerity
Kaenox: Oh will you two stop arguing?
Elixn: Look who’s talking the person gets angry the most
Kaenox: (sigh) Okay, okay I do get angry quite easy, but that doesn’t give you two a right to get angry. I’ll try to change but only if we can all get along.
Elixn: (sigh) Okay, so maybe I take too many risks, but I want to know if we should go try to find the rest of the gang or not.
Kaenox: I think we should (raises hand)
Rasnix: (raises hand) Friends till the end
Lexrin: (sigh) A group should stay together
Elixn: Thanks guys let’s go find them
Jane: Wait! What am I supposed to do?!
Elixn: Depends do you want come with us?
Jane: I really would like to get back home, but the heartless and these other creatures might get in the way so, I might as well come.

Well I guess that made us bodyguards (how did we end up in this position?) Anyways we saw no heartless, but we did come across a corridor. Even if it had been nine days I could still somehow feel the pain from the one which got us in Neverland.

Elixn: That one bringing back some painful memories
Lexrin: Do not worry, the reason the corridor we went through hurt was because the Passage of Time and the Corridor which is basically a distortion through space mixed this made the corridor’s darkness unstable.
Elixn: Wait … doesn’t that mean the corridor’s darkness is usually stable?
Lexrin: Well … I assume so.
Kaenox: (oh brother) How encouraging.
Jane: Where does it go?
Rasnix: (pretends to be Markyox) Well, a corridor is a rip in space created by darkness, the location is made then it is set in the two locations then if you go through it you end up on the other side.
????: (mused) Gee wonder who that person you’re imitating could be?

We turned our attention to see Peter, the lost boys, Odxylem waving, Ditaex grinning, and Markyox pissed.

Rasnix: Ehh heh-heh Hi there Markyox didn’t see you there.
Markyox: (summons weapon)
Rasnix: (gulp)
Markyox: (in a trembling voice out of anger) I’ll give you 1 minute to run before I kill you, so start running.
Rasnix: (uncomfortable) Right … Bye! (runs off)
Markyox: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. (starts preparing to chase him) 59. 60! (puts head up eyes orange) READY OR NOT (gives a psychotic smile) HERE I COME! (runs after him) COME BACK HERE YOU SWINE!
Elixn: (coughs a laugh)
Odxylem: So … Elixn what brought you here?
Elixn: (grins) I don’t know, maybe a troublemaker with red hair.
Odxylem: (with hands on hips) And just what is that supposed to mean? (tries to hide grin)

We both burst into laughter; I got so caught up in laughing that I didn’t notice a nobody grab me. I struggled to get loose but to no avail it threw me into the corridor. Next thing I knew I was in a back alley I put the pieces together and figured out I’m back in The World That Never Was. A figure stood over me it looked shocked. I then heard a faintly familiar female voice say “Oh, that’s a bit too much darling” the figure grabbed my chin and placed it upward as she said, “forgive them, they got a bit too excited in the moment (laughs in delight) (snaps fingers) Release him!” It released me. I coughed up blood. “Oh deary me, that much?” I struggled “Who are you?” the figure seemed insulted “You don’t remember, your first mission” It took me a sec to figure what she meant “The weather lady?” She seemed a bit annoyed “Close enough, (removes hood to reveal the face of young blond woman) So does my face tell you the rest?” I was clueless to what she meant “What rest?” She looked like she was about scream out of frustration, “He-he-he It would seem I’ll have to jog your memory (summons umbrella) What a shame tattered and everything (points umbrella at him)” I gathered what strength I had, and jumped the spot I was sitting at was now frozen she seemed a bit happy “So you still have some energy in you, now I get it, were thinking about fighting instead of me that’s why you don’t because (points umbrella at him again) You weren’t even trying. In that case let’s fight!” I summoned my Keyblade and got ready to fight. She was more quick then she led on after every blast of ice she would make a quick dash and then fire again. It was like playing laser tag with Xigbar. (bad memory) For all those who are thinking it let me state, I am not trying to hit her not because she’s a girl (No way, I’m not sexist) It was because I was too focused on figuring out the usual question “How did I end up in this position?” I eventually thought “screw it!” and just decided to fight it was a synch to hit her she screamed in pain. That moment I felt like I was acting like Markyox I didn’t like feel like him especially while fighting. She grinned warped over somewhere and smiled “Gee, you’d hurt a cute l’il blonde (holds umbrella) that’s one dose of hail for you” A barrage of ice started falling from the sky some sharp I was full of cuts in broses after it. “So sorry if that hurt” I came at her she disappeared and came back holding a lightning rod she kissed “But it’s nothing, compared to what this baby can do” she held it up a thunder bolt struck pretty close to me I instantly ran into the place it was I knew I was safe lightning never strikes twice in the same spot. “Do you really think? That I didn’t remember that little fact? Well then, (smiles) How do suppose on hitting me then?” She rose a good question I didn’t use magic so, I was pegged. I then heard the voice of the boy a gain “Geez, guess she doesn’t remember me, Elixn throw your Keyblade at her then call it and it will come back to you” Seeing as listening to him before worked in the past I decided to trust him. I threw the Keyblade at her it cut her at her neck she was bleeding. “I forgot, you were always the one who could get crazy ideas to work” She held up the lightning rod and a huge lightning bolt struck me it was too large to dodge or for logic to stop it. I fell to my knees in agony. My blood was running from my cuts. “It would seem I’m almost done.” She vanished and reappeared holding a mirror “Now this will be my lost weapon, I just hope the nobodies can forgive me for the unexpected sunlight” I thought to myself sunlight? In this world? Was she crazy? I thought over my question and realized, of course she is?! The alley immediately brightened up after she held it up. I read in a book somewhere that this world hadn’t had sunlight in the last er … 278 years or so. “Oh my, that is a pain on my eyes” From dark to sunny I saw a bunch of heartless die it was so bright. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea” I grabbed up and took the mirror and threw it at her. I felt as if I was possessed. I started to walk away as day turned to dusk, I then surprisingly heard. “Don’t you know? Breaking a mirror is seven years of bad luck, course believing in luck goes against your beliefs” I had no more patience I turned around and yelled “What’s your problem?! I don’t know who you are! I have no memories of anything to do with you! And I want you organization creeps to stop chasing us!” “You still don’t remember? (sigh) I can’t stop chasing you guys and neither can the organization, Xemnas wants you back.” I plain pissed off with her “I don’t care what Xemnas wants, so what I collect hearts for Kingdom Hearts then what?! I tell you what, he’ll see me as something that’s worthless he’ll use me and then when I’m done he’ll throw me away! Just like every other organization member!” She was mused. “Is that right and how do you know that’s true or are you only going along with what your l’il fortuneteller says?” Now I was just turning my confusion into more anger. “She doesn’t have anything to do with this! I’m worried about everyone! It’s true I care about her the most, but I care for all my friends you no right to put her in front of all this!” She was sounding a bit ticked off her self. “I have no right to put her in between this? Yeah right she has to do just as much with me as you do” I wasn’t getting anywhere. “You can say that again neither of us have anything to do with you!” I started to walk away. “So that’s it? You don’t remember anything? Some friend you turned out to be … Lein!” I stopped she didn’t call me Elixn she called me Lein I turned around the name felt kind of familiar. “What did you call … me?” She looked annoyed. “Typical, I have to give away the name before things come back. Or maybe I just give you all the answers. YOUR NAME IS LEIN! WE WERE BEST FRIENDS! WE LIVED ON DAWN BAY! ODXYLEM IS OUR FRIEND ME-“ I heard a familiar voice say. “That is quite enough” an oval shaped darkness appeared and out came Lexrin. The lady was a bit red with anger “Ohhhh! Lexrin what are you doing here!” He merely glanced and said. “Elixn this women is deluded she she never met you even once” I was shocked. “What?!” Lexrin then began where he left off. “She has new memories that normal nobodies shouldn’t have one’s that are being made right this second” I didn’t know what he meant. “Lexrin what’s going on here? If we haven’t met then why does she call me Lein why does she know I lived in Dawn Bay? Why does she sound as if she knows Odxyl-”

Lexrin: (catches him) That’s enough questions
Amendxi: Why won’t you let him know the truth?
Lexrin: Humph! Please that is not the truth, you don’t know what the truth is, and you only believe what twisted memories tell you.
Amendxi: They aren’t lies, you can’t hide from the truth forever Lexrin!
Lexrin: (Glance away) I’ll keep that in mind (vanishes)
Amendxi: (screams out of frustration.

Dawn Rebirth: What happens when one becomes a nobody? Do their friendships still exist? Or do they fade away at the parting of their heart. What should we believe is real? Is what we remember from before true or is it a lie? These questions may or may not have a determined answer for things really are never determined. If I were to say some friendships hold while others break. What can we accept for the truth? We must still hold on to what we know is right and we must accept it weather it is hard to bear. Lexrin what connection does he have with Amendxi and Elixn’s past? Does Odxylem fall into the connection? Who was Lien? Why does Markyox feel something familiar to the man wearing the organization coat? Only time will tell … Chapter 1: Complete ...

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter (the Disscussion plain Interlude: Back-story!)

Dawn Rebirth

Interlude.

Back-story Interlude: What I remember …

Elixn: What is there to remember I lost it … My memory of before is gone I don’t remember that women but I do remember … a girl it wasn’t her … but someone I knew … You know don’t you? You’re listening as I speak … Tell me! … What you know!
Lein: … I guess I owe you that much but just know, if you don’t like what ya see don’t complain.
Elixn: I won’t
Lein: Okay …
Elixn: It’s coming back … A girl she reminds me of Odxylem … but why?
Lein: It’s because she’s her somebody
Elixn: But she has blonde hair, not red
Lein: Hey it’s the same deal with you and me, you have brown hair and I have black hair.
Elixn: Who were my friends from before?
Lein: … Ya know, you ask questions way too much.
Elixn: (a bit annoyed) Lein!
Lein: Alright, alright! … Melody, Medina, Max, Noi, Richie, and Trace are their names! That enough of jog for your memory?
Elixn: … Nothing I don’t remember any of them!
Lein: Its difficult remember I know, but what’s the to you?
Elixn: Answers
Lein: Like I said before, answers lead to more questions either that or-
Elixn: Or I won’t be able to accept it I know, but why don’t I remember anything from my past?
Lein: You’re a special nobody, you weren’t born from darkness like most nobodies you were born from light, so the memories you had, faded from you and came to me the heart you once had.
Elixn: So you’re my heart?
Lein: More like a memory that comes from it.
Elixn: How would I be able to get them back?
Lein …
Elixn: ANSWER ME!
Lein: I’ll tell you this much, for you to get back your memories the ones you had as me you’ll need to find someone then maybe you research will pay off.
Elixn: STOP TALKING IN RIDDLES … Lein? LEIN!

Hoped you enjoyed it.

Discussion 8: What Elixn missed

Odxylem: So how’s he doing?
Kaenox: Hard to say, he seems to be having something frustrate him.
Peter Pan: Ah he’ll get up when he get’s up, so want to check out Neverland?
Ditaex: HELL YES!
Everyone: (looks at her)
Ditaex: What, don’t tell me you guys aren’t bored
Markyox: (gives a dirty look) So you’d leave even that meant he would die?
Ditaex: Die? You’re joking, this kid won’t be down and out forever.
Peter Pan: So let’s go! Lost boys sound-off!
Slightly: Slightly!
Nibs: Nibs!
Twins 1 and 2: Twins!
Cubby: Cubby
All of them: (spit on their hands and shake)
Jane: Disgusting
Kaenox: (trying keep her food down)
Lexrin: Indeed
Markyox: Remind me not to shake their hands
Ditaex: Jeez you guys are weak (spits on hand and shakes with the lost boys and Peter Pan)
Group: (uncomfortable)
Peter Pan: Huh? You’re a lot more fun for a girl.
Kaenox: Fun?
Ditaex: Anything you can do I can do
Peter Pan: If you say so

Tinker Bell gets in her face

Ditaex: What the hell is this thing?
Tinker Bell: (insulted)
Peter Pan: This is Tinker Bell, but we like call her Tink
Ditaex: Got it, Well enough wasting let’s go! (runs outside)
Peter Pan: (gestures hand to outside) Come on Last one there is rotten egg! (flies outside)
Lost Boys: (salute) Yes sir! (run out)
Markyox: (sigh) I’ll go with them to make sure they don’t get killed
Odxylem: I’m coming to!

Yeah ... I only put that in there because it's something that Peter and The lost boys do, to show they're working together. (just a guess)

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

man that was......epicness lol no 4real though that was confusing. How is he talking to his somebody? And how was he born from the light; when his heart was taken away he should have fell into darkness not light! This has gotten more confusing for me. Nice interlude though.

Dawn Rebirth

How is he talking to his somebody? And how was he born from the light; when his heart was taken away he should have fell into darkness not light! This has gotten more confusing for me.
His Heart made contact with his nobody, so the the part of Lein in his heart is talking to him, it's one way to show how strong both his heart and his will are, for him to be able do this.
Let's just say, I think the darkness isn't the only thing you shouldn't put all of your trust in.:lol: (Wait and see, wait and see ...)

Dawn Rebirth

Alright, this is the start of chapter 2: Enjoy!

Chapter 2: What is Lost …

Part 1: Seperation

Time: After the Interlude

World: Neverland

Elixn: LEIN!
Lexrin: Welcome back

I realized I was at the edge of a cliff. I knew that, that happened but didn’t Lexrin knock me out?

Elixn: Lexrin! Why did you knock me out?
Lexrin: That women is slave to her memory, only fools believe everything.
Elixn: Melody, Medina Max, Richie, Noi, and Trace. My old friends.
Lexrin: Oh have you remembered something?
Elixn: That Lady … you said she’s a slave to her memory … why?
Lexrin: A brief explanation, nobodies even some which are a special case remember things while being a somebody. However if their somebody regains themselves their memory as long as it keeps going is shared with their nobody.
Elixn: (shocked) What?! That’s what you meant? Her somebody regained herself and after that I became her friend?!
Lexrin: Yes
Elixn: But then … who is she?
Lexrin: That answer stays with me
Elixn: What?! Why?!
Lexrin: I won’t tell you! It’s much too difficult for you to understand.
Elixn: So where’s the rest?
Lexrin: Who knows?
Elixn: What do you mean?
Lexrin: I was waiting for you to wake up and be in full condition, before going to find them.
Elixn: (scratches back of head) Geez, I’m going to get it for sure.
Lexrin: Let us be off!
Elixn: (sarcastically) Aye, aye Captain Ahab
Lexrin: (annoyed) I’ll ignore that

We made a bit way before we started hearing a familiar noise, we looked off the cliff where we saw Hook’s ship firing cannonballs.

Elixn: What?! Not this again!
Lexrin: A bit strange that they’d be firing now

Meanwhile

Smee: Captain! Captain we’re in trouble!
Captain Hook: (bursts open the captain’s courter’s door) WHAT IS IT SMEE!
Smee: Heartless sir! They’re loading the cannons and firing!
Captain Hook: (turns red) WHAT?! (looks and sees heartless loading and firing the cannons) MISTER SMEE! HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!
????: Your greed is the reason. (appears) Heartless draw to where people’s emotions are the strongest and where the strongest of light are, your greed is what is drawing them. Let go of finding your treasure or the madness will never end!
Captain Hook: NEVER! I WANT ME TREASURE AND I’LL HAVE ME TREASURE IF IT’S THE LAST THING I DO! YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF THEM! (runs back into his courter’s)
????: (sigh) As you wish captain. (raises hand and monsters appear) UNVERSED TAKE THESE FOOLS OF DARKNESS TO THEIR DEMISE!

Back to Lexrin and Elixn

Elixn: Those cannonballs are beginning to be a real pain! (falls off the cliff) Ahhh!
Lexrin: (grabs his hand) Hold on!
Elixn: I CAN’T! (hand slips and he falls)

1 hour later …

????: Who’s this?
???? 2: I’m not quite sure
???? 3: Dude what’s with the coat?

I regained consciousness I saw a man with a black mustache, blue overall, white gloves, a red cap with an M on it, and brown boots. Next was a girl in a pink dress, long blonde hair, blue earrings, and a tiara. Next was a rainbow colored butterfly. And finally a weird bomb with wings. Needless to say they would stick out a lot especially seeing how they looked like drawing cut-outs.

???? :Um hello, who are?
Elixn: (speechless)
???? 2: Uh what’s your name?
Elixn: (still speechless)
???? 3: I think he’s a mute
Elixn: What?! I’m not a mute I can talk!
???? 3: Then why didn’t you before?
Elixn: You guys look like drawing cut-outs that’s why
????: Excuse me? Have you checked a mirror lately?

I looked at myself and realized, I looked like a drawing cut-out too.

Elixn: WTF! How’d I turn into this?!
???? 2: Please explain

17 minutes …

Elixn: Now do you get it?
???? 3: Word
???? 2: It’s more clear now
????: Well now that we know who you are Elixn, let’s tell who we are my name’s Tippi
???? 2: I’m Princess Peach Toadstool (smiles) but you may call me Peach.
???? 3: Just call me BOOMER!
???? 4: And my name isa Mario
Elixn: Got it
Peach: Well I don’t know who these friends of yours are, but we were on our way to see Madame Merlee because she has something we need so were going to ask for it.
Elixn: Where’s she live?
Mario: (points to building) Ina dat haunted mansion

Lightning strikes

Elixn: (oh brother) Of course
Peach: Well enough dawdling let’s go in (looks back) You coming Elixn?
Elixn: (uncomfortable) Right behind ya

I don’t think I need to say what I was thinking. We got in there and immediately saw two guard … monsters? They looked like they had purple chicken pox. Peach floated using her parasol boomer and Tippi … I think you know what they did as for me and Mario we hopped our way across. We saw a crystal ball but also a dead end.

Elixn: How do we goon?
Mario: Leave it to me (vanishes)
Elixn: (shocked) where’d he go?

The curtains magically moved, revealing a door which opened by it’s self.

Elixn: What the hell?
Peach: Mario did this
Elixn: Where is he?
Peach: Holding the door
Elixn: Er … Right.
Peach: It’s a bit difficult to describe
Elixn: Yeah … well let’s go

We walked into a huge room there we found a green little girl in a maids outfit. She looked up and seemed happy to see us and curtsied. “Well hi there! Big welcome to …. “Merlee’s Mystic Mansion!” My name’s Mimi the hous- I mean mansion maid, but you can me Mimikins if ya’d like. You must be here to see Lady Merlee am I right?” Peach seemed polite about it. “Yes we are” “How super for you! She’s on the first door to the right” I understood. “Got it” “Wait one second whatever you do, DON’T GO IN ANY OTHER ROOMS BY ACCIDENT, OR ELSE! Kay?” Wow she changed. “Right” We went right into the room it was completely empty. I called out “Hello? Merlee?” No response we got to the end of the room there was a button and a sign that had a drawing of Mimi on it. It said “For all those who come in seeking Merlee push this button then cover you ears and wait. ~signed Mimi the mansion maid.” I looked at the group it seemed too suspicious to be safe, Peach was puzzled to “Gee what a strange sign” Boomer rolled his eyes. “Wow you guys are that scared?” I was pretty surprised “What?! You’d push it?” He rolled his eyes again “Phhhh! Real men ain’t scared of pushing a harmless button!” Now I had to roll my eyes “This is not about being a man it’s about having commonsense” “Whatever” He pushed the button. Afterwards all of the windows were barred, and the ceiling had spikes and started to fall down. We got out of there fast. I looked at Boomer. “Okay, okay so that wasn’t one of my more brighter moments.” “Whatever! Let’s not ask her for anymore help” Peach had her hands on her hips “I agree she led us to a death trap” “Cover your ears and wait to get squished like a bug” Mario appeared “Hey you guys there’s a big monster below us” “What? Not another one” “It’s tied up, someone doesn’t want it off it’s leash, which isa tied to a door” “Hmmm … I got a plan” Mario appeared on the other side of the door the monster started chasing him I slashed my Keyblade on the door and the monster was free, and heh just as I imagined it went after Mimi. “Ahhhhhhh! What?! I thought I tied you up (gasp) YOU … YOU LET IT OFF ITS LEASH I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!” and she was taken away. I shook my head she sounded like she was to kill us. We decided to check the room and guess what another button. “No sign but still …” Tippi said it’s the only one here no sign I’ll push it. She pushed it. 3 … 2 … 1 … We fell down a secret chute. We all were surprised and were screaming at the top of our lungs “AHHHHHHHH!” Next thing that happened we entered a room, which felt like a bounce house we bounced off the walls like pinballs Mario headed towards a vase hit a weird block it was on it flew upward and shattered on the 2nd floor.

Elixn: Geez, what broke?
Mimi: My vase! My favoritest vase! Nyahh! DOOFUSES!
Elixn: What?! How did yo-
Mimi: (pissed) I loved that vase more than ANYTHING! And you BROKE it! NYAAAARGH! Oh you’ll pay for that! Yes you will … I’ll have you know that vase cost me 1,000,000 rupees …
Elixn: (orange eyes) 1,000,000 (coughs out of shock)
Peach: (orange eyes) Rupees?!
Mimi: That’s right … PAY ME NOW OR YOU’RE DEAD!
Elixn: We don’t have any, (takes out munny) will this work?
Mimi: (sarcastic) Oh sure that’ll work … WHAT KIND OF IDIOT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?!!! Fine you’ll be working it off for as long as it takes and … until you work it off … YOU’RE MINE!
Elixn: (trembling) But-
Mimi: NO BUTS! You’ll work it off even if it kills you … ENJOY LABOR! When you have it … come into my office to pay off your debt … thank you and have a nice day (giggle)
Elixn: How did this happen?

We decided to accept it and get to work. The facility was a treadmill with what looked like slaves (though know how Mimi acts I wouldn’t be surprised) jumping there was even a huge flash of electricity I had no idea how much it hurt until a one decided to take a break at a bad time he got electrocuted and blew up (I felt like throwing up after instead of talking to guy with a whip and glumly saying) “When do I start?”

Meanwhile back in Neverland

Smee: (trembling) Are they gone?
????: Yes they have all been eliminated. (throws voice) Captain the ship is clear!
Captain Hook: (creaks the door open) Are you sure? Is the octopus gone to?
????: Yes the nothing of harm is on the ship, (grins) well except Smee with his voice which could wake the dead.
Smee: Stop it I told you my voice isn’t that bad
????: Oh really? If I recall the mirror broke
Smee: You probably broke it
????: Come again?
Smee: Well you didn’t tell us you could control unversed so, what that from saying could-
Captain Hook: UNVERSED?! I Haven’t seen any of those in the last 40 years. How do they not eat you?
????: As I told you before I can’t die which means can’t be consumed by anything heart-wise, be it Heartless, Givings, Unversed, Darkness, Light, Pure Twighlight or Dawn. Because I cannot die but still feel negative emotions the Unversed decided to follow me, I make them fight and only heart manifestations I only take actual life not artificial, I wish not to see them consume you so let go of you treasure for I won’t be there to help.
Captain Hook: And just why is that?
????: I have other masters that I have sworn my loyalty to, but if you wish for your treasure so much then Jane will be able to help.
Captain Hook: Jane? Who might that be?
????: Wendy’s daughter, the one you kidnapped and, one of the new princesses of heart.
Captain Hook: What?! That scurvy brat Riku said she wasn-
????: He told you the truth, but ancestry and what’s in their heart are nothing alike. It is simply this a princess of heart are those who hold a mixture of normally and have strong hearts and a will to match they will be able to survive with those kinds of hearts when darkness and light meet in the heart and are forced to mix with one another it would turn that being into nothing but a shell or a puppet, but for the princesses of heart it is stable which is something they can only tame, pure. She wants to go back home that’s why she has been thinking of jumping into the darkness to see the home she wishes to return to. You can have your treasure but in return I ask of something.
Captain Hook: (curious) And what … might that be?
????: (turn to him) Jane of course.
Captain Hook: Take her when I’m done, I won’t need her she (twirls mustache with hook) will be worthless.
????: (smiles) As you wish captain (vanishes)

Back to the group

For the last seven hours we had been working we split up Mario talked to everybody there for some good leads on how to get this done fast, Peach checked every corner for anything we could use. I kept jump on the treadmill I actually counted and was up to 120,000. I came to collect my pay the guy gave it to me and said I was amazing to go for so long he was grinning and accidently said “I’m free! Free I tell you I can go on and pursue my own career! (takes out a script) I don’t have to recite these words anymore! I don’t have to carry this whip all day!” I thought to myself, “Geez, looks like I gave him a life.” He ran out the door like the place was on fire. I decided it was good time as any to regroup. Mario was smiling and so was Peach I crossed my fingers for good news. Mario found a guy asking for 10,000 rupees, Peach found a weird thing that looked like twister and they asked how much we made I told them and said together “We’re set” The guy told Mario (after getting my hard earned cash T - T) A random number 41262816 that Mimi had said in her sleep. We went to a spot with two electric force fields used the weird creature and got to the end which had a safe I knew what to do next I put the code in and we opened the safe got well what do ya know? 1,000,000 rupees paid Mimi. “Well thank you SO much for paying off your loan in … full … ? … WHAAAAT?! How did you earn enough rupees to pay it off?! That’s not supposed to happen …Nooooo … You’ve broken my wonderful curse! (floats in the air) NYAHHH! I’ll GET YO- (explode)” “Umm a curse?” “She put a curse on us when did that happen” “I she put a curse on the mansion, not us” “Well in any case she’s gone but I bet we’re not done yet. Wait a minute … a stair case?” We looked at it and went down it which led to the attic.

Visitor Interlude:

Another day come, another day gone. For all those who don’t know, my name is Raven I have been living in this mansion for 2 years now. I finally caught Lein’s heart, but without the body and soul it’s not complete. Someone appeared from a corridor he was wearing an organization’s coat, but I knew it was Victor.

Victor: How are you doing Raven?
Raven: Good.
Victor: Sorry what has it been since I was last here?
Raven: A month.
Victor: Really a month? I guess … with running around these worlds … trying to keep them at peace … I no clue where all the time went …
Raven: His heart is here.
Victor: I see. And just where is it.
Raven: (holds up a container with a heart in it)
Victor: Ah I see. A beauty isn’t it.
Raven: (nods) It has made contact with Elixn a few times already.
Victor: Hmm … intriguing … it would seem even hearts … wish for completion.
Raven: How … have things been going?
Victor: I wondering when you would choose to ask a question (puts hands on a chair) May I?
Raven: You may.
Victor: (pushes the chair outward and then sits in it) Well … things aren’t going good.
Raven: (pours a cup of tea and then gives it to him) You’re welcome.
Victor: Thank you
Raven: Aren’t you going to take you hood off?
Victor: Ah that’s what I was forgetting. (takes hood off) The organization shams have been causing more damage then acceptable … I fear they will soon cause all the worlds to fall into darkness at this rate.
Raven: How are Reokean, Sovae, and Grance doing?
Victor: Reokean I haven’t a clue Sovae has had better days and as for Grance … I fear I may be losing him … he has gotten obsessed with Kingdom Hearts and the rage that is within him may take him away … even if he should gain Kingdom Hearts his mind might be scared even after completion … I have two friends that are on the wrong path I can’t believe it.
Raven: How are your brother, and sister?
Victor: My brother and sister? Well my brother is still missing and my sister has yet to be found.
Raven: (trying to change the subject) Then what about Kairi?
Victor: … That … is a name … I haven’t heard of for awhile. I’m sorry for causing you to change the subject … more than once …
Raven: No trouble at all … I just don’t want you to be … upset … that’s all.
Victor: Sorry … as for Kairi she is still trapped in the light. Sad to say the light only sees her as a puppet. One which can control the givings with ease … after all she opened the door to the light without knowing where it might take her.
Raven: And you led Lein into turning to it, making the givings come back …
Victor: When Xehanort opened the door to darkness the heartless were unsealed … and the Unversed were sealed again … but with … Kairi and Lein role the unversed and the givings were unsealed. 278 years ago I sealed the givings and saved my sister’s life, irony that I also caused their release as well … It was to stop the Oblivion’s future through creating Elixn and then interesting him with the door ... That was first thing to do on the way to win the Oblivion’s “sick game” (clenches fist) but in doing so the unversed and the givings were led back into this world. On my actions (pounds fist on the table) I caused everyone even more pain … I have sinned even more … the Oblivion are probably laughing at me right now.
Raven: Victor …
Victor: I feel as I can even hear!
Raven: Victor!
Victor: HOW DARE THEY MOCK ME!
Raven: VICTOR! VICTOR! VICTOR!
????: Geez, Romeo can’t ya see your girlfriend is scared
Victor and Raven: (look at a man coming from a corridor)
Victor: Why are you here?
????: Tch, what did I interrupt your love scene?
Victor: Actually, I was talking about my mistake.
????: Mistake? Ya gotta be kidding me.
Victor: I caused so much pain, so much fear, so muc-
????: Oh cry me river while your at it, ya made mistake happens to the best of us.
Victor: But I-
????: Ap-bu-bu-bu-bup! I don’t won’t hear anymore alright? In this twisted little game we may cause some problems, but it doesn’t mean we can’t still stop’em, all we gotta do is put “squirt” back together again and those Oblivion can do all their laughing, in hell. Anyway I didn’t come here to break up the moment, but I did come to pick you up.
Victor: (sigh) What happened?
????: What happened? Tch, like anything happened the little organization wannabes appeared in a world and we gotta sniff’em out and at least try to take’em out.
Victor: Oh joy
Raven: (looks down depression)
Victor: (turns and kinda gestures while heading for the corridor and then stopping) I’m so sorry to cut this short ... I’ll try to make sure a month doesn’t go by before I see you again.
????: Hurry it up
Victor: I’ll try to eliminate one of them … then I’ll be able to visit again.
Raven: Right.
Victor: Please don’t be sad Raven I-
????: Do you really need to take a year to get ready?
Victor: I’m sorry for his rudeness
Raven: It’s okay.
Victor: I don’t want to be sad I-
????: Aye-yi-yi (grabs him)
Victor: Let go of me!
????: If you won’t come, I’ll pull ya in.
Victor: I’m so-
????: ENOUGH CHIT-CHAT! (pulls him into the corridor.)
Raven: Good-bye Victor.

Hope the Interlude cleared up what has been said, before it.

Discussion 9: What do you mean he’s gone?!

Kaenox: He fell off a cliff?
Lexrin: Yes. He may be in a lot of pain.
Odxylem: So what, you mean he’s gone forever?
Lexrin: I heard no splash, but I heard a corridor open, so maybe he’s in another world.
Odxylem: Then we have to find a corridor at any cost (runs out)
Markyox: (sigh) We might as well start looking.
Peter Pan: We’ll find him I’m sure.
Slightly: We’ll look for him everywhere on Neverland if that’s what it takes.
Everyone: RIGHT!

Now the search begins.

Raven:

Hair: Light purple, with part of it tied in a ponytail on the right side of her head.

A girl who lives in the mansion in Dawn Bay. She has the power to join a heart and the body and soul together. And is usally quiet she will have to join Lein's heart and Elixn together to win the Oblivion's game, but doesn't want to take all the blame seeing how to do that he would have to forget his friends.

Victor:

Hair: Magenta, medium length

A man who is part of a small group who are trying to keep the worlds in balance. He always tries to be polite. However his work has effected his sanity. He led Lein into giving his heart to the light in order to make Elixn. His intenion's are also to help his best friends Grance, Reokean, and Sovae.

Ciean:

Hair: Deep dark blue, short hair with two bangs on the sides of his head, that go down to his chin.

A member of the group who is trying to keep the worlds at peace. His wise guy attitude comes off as him being mistaken for the bad guy. He used to mess around with Lein, but made a bad example. He can also weild and summon a Keyblade. And will rarely show his face.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Long time since posted.

Heart Report 4#

I have been studying for quite some time over what the heart exactly is. I have just started this work but may have just come across my first bit of information, recently No. 82 has been acting more conscious and emotional, how can this be? I have developed a theory, Nobodies are the body left behind which have kept their soul which allows us to at least move and think then rather lay on the ground like an empty shell, however the heart is gone so feeling emotions isn’t possible … or so once thought during the time No. 82 started acting different I had just slain a few heatless (all which were emblem variety) the hearts were captured, once again this is just a theory on my part but say her heart was collected in the mix, if so then maybe the heart that the nobody once had make even stronger connection with the nobody when freed from darkness meaning instead of just pretending they are actually feeling the emotions through this strong connection. Roxas was Sora’s nobody if Roxas could feel emotions such as sadness then that is because Sora’s heart isn’t surrounded by darkness and Naminé is no different seeing as Kairi is somewhere Naminé would still have a strong connection with her heart. Well this is only a theory but if accurate it would explain how some members are able to feel more real than fake with their emotions. ~ No. 72

Part Two hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2: What is lost …

Part 2: A new enemy

Time: After paying off debt

World: Gloam Mansion

Tippi: I can feel it the pure heart it’s close by
????: Ah! Hooray! Whoopee! Thanks for coming to look for me!
Elixn: So you’re Merlee?
Merlee: That is me, tee-hee. So sorry we must meet like this, but something evil is after me, and safe and sound I cannot be. Your eyes will only gives you lies. Farewell and good luck.
Peach: My that was quite strange; she seemed to be warning us of something.
Elixn: 2000 munny it’s Mimi
Mario: Only if ya can take 20 coins instead
Elixn: (sigh) Deal!

We saw 2 doors and took the one on the right, we saw a door on a platform and went through there we found an Eye ball that was shooting lasers at us, Mario disappeared and in 1 second he reappeared and the eye ball disappeared, we took another door on a platform and the place looked different there was no path but Mario once again vanished and a path opened up we jump up and reached Merlee.

Merlee: Ah welcome, I am Merlee come.
Elixn: Yeah so we’re here for … uh (turns to Mario and Peach) What was it again?
Peach: The pure heart. So may we have it?
Merlee: Why yes you may, but only after you pay.
Elixn: This doesn’t sound good
Merlee: I will need you to give 10,000,000 rupees. If you want all worlds to live.
Mario: (under breath) female Bestovious
Merlee: (holds out a contract and a pen out) So folks how bout bite on this deal, or will let all worlds hearts to heel?
Elixn: Not even we won’t sign that paper we just got out of debt.
Merlee: Do not cry, stay still and dry. I have another way for you, so enough of this jibber sign the paper you.
Tippi: That’s not going to work
Merlee: If you sign for a loan, I’ll give you A Super Mega Ultra Shroom no need to moan. Just sign the paper you must.
Peach: Listen the answers no
Merlee: Very well (holds up a pixl) I even give “Breadward” isn’t he cute? He’s made out of oats and lard.
Breadward: Love me
Merlee: So sign the paper, this deal couldn’t be any dapper.
Mario: No thanka you
Merlee: (pissed off) FOOLS! YOU ARE IDIOTS! WHY WON’T YOU SIGN THIS PAPER?! LAST CHANCE! SIGN THE DOT OR YOU’RE DONE FOR!!!
Elixn: Ain’t happening!
Merlee 2: Well done and bravo, for my sake she’s a total fake!
????: Mimimimimimimiimmiimimimi Well now I don’t have to wear this stupid disguise. (transforms into Mimi) Gee lookie here, it seems the girl you thought was a hand maid or a Merlee look-a-like was really Count Bleck’s faithful servant The Master Impersonator Mimi! Golly I wanted to settle this peacefully bu-
Elixn: (yawn) Are you going to talk us to death, or are you actually going to fight us?
Mimi: (pissed off) NYAAAAAH!!! SHUT UP!!! YOU REALLY DON’T KNOW WHO YOU’RE DEALING WITH!!!
Elixn: A psychotic brat, that’s just all talk and no show?
Mimi: THAT’S IT YOU’RE DEAD MEAT!!!!!!!! TRUE MIMI, COME FORTH!

For all those who thought this girl wasn’t sick keep reading. She twisted he head more than owl could and it seemed like she had broken her neck in the process, eventually the ribbon glowed and she transformed into a spider.

Elixn: (summons Keyblade) And I thought I was going throw up when I saw that slave get fried. TAKE THIS! (throws Keyblade) (oh brother) No effect? Okay so she took it. Any other ideas?
Peach: Run?
Elixn: Not like we have much choice

We ran looking for Merlee. We entered a few rooms eventually got to a spot that looked like a staircase should be there, Tippi flew around it and made one appear. We headed threw the door on top and found two restrooms no other place to go.

Peach: Who would put restrooms here?
Elixn: Never mind that, we should split up Peach Tippi you go in the girl’s restroom. And me and Mario will go it the me-

Suddenly rupees flew blocking the entrance to the men’s restroom.

Elixn: (oh brother) Freakin Figures
Mario: Not like we have a choice

We entered the girl’s bathroom/restroom and it seemed Mimi wouldn’t find us. We heard something like one of the toilets was clogged.

Elixn: (gesture Mario to it) Go unclog it?
Mario: Whya me?
Elixn: Because you’re a plumber, this is your job.
Mario: Mama mia! Alright. (creaks the door open)
????: Hee-hee-hee! It is I the true Merlee (comes out of toilet)
Elixn: (uncomfortable) Wait, what?! You’re the real Merlee?
Merlee: I understand, after seeing that brat Mimi I would too not believe me. But it is the sad truth as mad as it sounds.
Peach: Why were you-
Merlee: I came here so Mimi wouldn’t find the Pure heart, and sure enough she has not me.
Tippi: You had the pure heart in-
Merlee: Oh of course, (goes over to a sink and puts soap on it and her hands and washes it and then rubs it with the hem of her dress) There you go it is completely sanitary. But enough of this, Mimi must be taken out, she has been searching for us about. Now its time to turn the tables, for I am able to lift her shield.
Mimi: I FOUND YOU! (appears)

There was a flash and there were two Merlee’s I knew what happened

Merlee 1: My, my how dare you try to pare me, you brat you are such a gnat.
Merlee 2: Me the fake? Oh what do you make? You fail to captivate the beauty that is me.
Merlee 1: Don’t fall for it! She’d lead you into a pit!
Merlee 2: What’s that dear? What do I hear? You may fool them! But you shall pay! This I say!

They started charging at each other this was hopeless they both were so bad at rhyming that it was too difficult to know who it was.

Merlee 1: This is going no where
Merlee 2: How about we let them pick

There was a huge explosion and we wound up in a game show.

????: IIIIIIIIIIts time everyone for the 66th annual “That’s My Merlee show” Now let-
Elixn: Hold it, hold it who are you? What are you doing? and why are we having a game show it a restroom?
????: your third question answers your second as for who I am I’m the “INTERNED” (hat opens up) My card.
Elixn: (grabs card and reads) “The Interned a game show host that will have one anywhere over anything”
Interned: (grabs card) Okay, as I was saying Welcome one and all to the 66th annual “That’s my Merlee show” Sponsored by: Merlee’s Fortune Telling; Get you fortune read at Merlee’s Mystic Mansion moving soon to Flopside
Elixn: I’m sorry what was that?
Interned: Nothing, nothing killjoy
Elixn: Did you say something?
Interned: MOVING ON!

To all readers I will be just moving through to end when they pick either Merlee or Mimi for a number of reason; one I fail at rhyming, two I want to get this over with fast, and three perhaps I want to actually get to the parts meaning without going through 21 pages or so (do not doubt that as a possibility) now back our story after the game show ~ Dawn Rebirth

Merlee: Did you really think you had a chance? You can tell who’s who at first glance.
Mimi: What?! You stupid-heads … I mimicked her perfectly you know it!
Elixn: (ahem) Ego maniac there is something that splits you apart
Mimi: What?! What would that be?
Elixn: (cough)Flies(cough)
Mimi: Are you taunting me?! That’s it! Your reward is death! (turns back to her real form and twists head and turns back into her spider form)
Merlee: (runs out the door) I’ll cheer from here (cheers)
Elixn: (oh brother) Thanks
Mimi: She’s a fast one well no matter. Golly now it’s time to take you down!
Elixn: (summons Keyblade) God you suck!

I felt completely helpless she couldn’t be hurt and Merlee hadn’t broken the barrier this cheer best help. Everything seemed helpless and then I thought I saw hearts. “Attack her now Merlee got rid of the shield” Like not listening was a good idea I threw my Keyblade and cut two of legs off. I did this until she had lost all her legs.

Mimi: NOOOOOOO!!! (explodes) Don’t you think you’ve beaten for good dummies, this isn’t over! Next time your toast! (Floats and disappears)
Merlee: (come back in) For the last 1500 years this has gone on. My ancestors have guarded the Pure Heart waiting for the heroes to arrive.
Tippi: Heroes? Not hero?
Merlee: Oh of course, not to sound horse but it is true there are more than one hero in fact 16 to be precise.
Elixn: 16 heroes? Who are they?
The hero of the prognosticus, the hero of peace, the hero of fire, the hero of green, the hero of mystery, the hero of silence, the hero of emotions, the hero of poison, the hero size, the hero of luck, the hero of deception, the hero of the past, the hero of future, the hero of darkness, the hero light, and the hero of life.
Elixn: Gee-
Merlee: And three stand before me
Elixn: Come again?
Merlee: The hero of the prognosticus (gestures hand to Mario) The hero of peace (gestures hand to Peach) and the hero of Mystery (points to Elixn)
Elixn: I’m one of the heroes?! But I don’t have a heart I’m a nobody.
Merlee: You give yourself less credit then you should, for you hero you could.
Elixn: …
Merlee: May I give you some advice … just to be nice … “sixteen heroes unite, their hope burns forth light to shatter the walls of blight” (gives Pure heart)
Mario: (holds up return pipe) time to go back hom-
Elixn: First, let’s promise to never speak of this again.
Everyone: (thinks about it) Agreed.

Meanwhile at Castle Bleck

Nastasia: Yeah so I got a brief memo from Mimi? It says “I messed up bad” That is the message entirety. Yeah
Count Bleck: Bleh-heh-heh-heh-heh! So she failed to best the hero, even with my gift? The hero and the ancients power seems to grow with no limit.
O’Chunks: COUNT BLECK! (falls onto his pedestal) I beg yeh, gimme the honor o’ whalin’ on this pack o’ nambly-pamblies! I swear on me whiskers that I’ll clobber’em like naughty little Cherbils, I will!
Nastasia: Oh you’re ready to go? Then may I ask you to give me your report on your inadequacy.
O’Chunks: Eah …about that … I just got a wee bit left. I‘m workin’ on me conclusion. Yeh gotta gimme a break! Me writin’ takes time, lass! An’ 1000 pages be a lot!
????: I would agree (appears) it would be quite a challenge for someone with such a small brain like O’Chunks.
O’Chunks: (stomps foot) A small brain?! Yeh pushing your luck Reokean!
Count Bleck: Ah, Reokean you return at last!
Reokean: (bows) Forgive the absence dear count, I have loyalty to others then you.
Count Bleck: Is that so? Well enough! O’Chunks you shall stay for Count Bleck shall send (raises hand) Dimentio! Come to me … Count Bleck!
Dimentio: (appears) And so I arrive like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!
Count Bleck: Bleh-heh-heh-heh-heh You’d like some play time, I imagine, Dimentio? Then you shall have it but do not disappoint Count Bleck. Dispatch the hero.
Dimentio: Your wish is my command. Besides, this fool sound like an amusing challenge. Now if there is nothing else, I’ll be on my way. Ciao, my count. (disappears)
Count Bleck: Now Reokean, go after Dimentio, I imagine he may need your support. Says Count Bleck.
Reokean: Very well. (vanishes through a corridor)

Somewhere in Castle Bleck …

????: Hurry up will ya!
???? 2: We need to get out of here Great Luigi!
Luigi: I’m coming ata my own pace!
????: Whatever you say Great Luigi Your brother is faster than this
???? 2: Crappppp!
Luigi: What’s wrong?
???? 2: Dead end!
Luigi: Ho boy. Looks like your right.
????: Maybe we should find another exit this guy is useless Gyooooo! (red eyes) ALL HAIL BLECK!
???? 2: Nooooo! Gary!
Nastasia: Well, well, well, if it isn’t the guy from wedding that really wasn’t a team player.
????: Poor Gary. Alright time for me to goomba up. HEY LADY HAVE AN OPEN SPOT FOR ME ON YOUR TEAM?!
Luigi: What are youa doing?
????: What’s it look like Sherlock? I’m getting with the winning team!
Nastasia: Well, well great love the enthusiasm. Just swear your allegiance and your aboard.
????: That’s all? HAIL BLECK! BLECK RULES! BOWSER DROOLS!
Luigi: TRAITOR!
Nastasia: Alright new item on the agenda, hold this fool down so I can get his priorities straight.
Minions: YES MA’AM! (pin him down)
Luigi: AWAHAHAH HELP!!! SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!!!
Nastasia: (adjusts glasses)
Luigi: GAAAH! … Bleck …
Nastasia: Swear your alligence!
Luigi: Bleck is … THE MAN! HEY WHY ARE THESE GUYS HOLDING ME DOWN?! (twirls and puts his hands in position to form the shape of an L) SCRUBS LIKE THOSE SHOULD LEARN THEIR PLACE!
Nastasia: Well this is interesting; he seems to have gotten an ego over the brainwashing.
Luigi: Aye Nastasia! What am I doing here?
Nastasia: I was testing you to see how strong you really are, but that was just the beginning. (walks away) Right this was Mr. L
Mr. L: You got it ma’am (walks away)

Back with the group …

Elixn: Okay, let me get this straight … Count Bleck … your enemy forced Peach and Bowser to marry each other order to call forth the chaos heart which will cause all worlds to fall … and this was by creating a void … and the only way to stop it is by defeating Count Bleck … by collecting the pure hearts?
Merlon: (closes eyes and crosses arms so their in the opposite sleeve) That is correct the Light Prognosticus foretells “that once the void has been summoned it shall consume all, none can stop but by defeating the one who summoned the Chaos Heart”
Peach: (irritated) I dreaded the idea of marrying Bowser, Count Bleck’s assistant has the power to bend ones will, so she make them do what she wants … (looks a bit sad) But it’s still my fault for this to happen … mine and Bowser’s.
Elixn: Does this include everything?
Merlon: That is correct … not just the worlds that doors lead to will fall … but all worlds, dimensions and realms … it is bone chilling to thing that the realms of Light, Darkness, Dawn, and Twighlight could fall. They say … that if a world containing a Pure Heart has fallen … you may still go there via the dimensional door.
Elixn: What’s the world like once that happens?
Merlon: ……… The answer is unknown … but many theories have been made, some say that the world is one that has a heart made out of complete darkness and people who did survive have but turned to darkness and the world will be gone when the realm of darkness has been destroyed. Others say that the world is a one of emptiness … the whole world is but tint … and the remains lay to waste. Yet others say it could not exist anymore and if so … then entering that door would lead to the after life. No matter what happens it is quite obvious that it is one that will be of ill.
Elixn: Geez, that’s not good … so there’s no way to win?
Merlon: What?! How can you say that?!
Elixn: But you sai-
Merlon: I said that a world would end up falling if you failed, not that you can’t succeed. You are all heroes for the world’s sake. You are the bit of hope that may shine through any darkness … so I advise you to keep looking up, to not give up, to never give up hope.
Elixn: Hope? (light cracks at head) AHHHHHH! WHAT’S HAPPENING?!

I collapsed … I saw a vision of Lein and a girl on a bridge that connected to a door and to a spot with star shaped fruit and the girl was holding one in her hand. Lein was wearing a jacket that was striped red and gray and was wearing his black shoes, his dark blackish red hat, and finally blue jeans. The girl was blonde who was wearing a high school uniform. She looked a bit upset. “Why won’t you accept the paopu fruit?” He smiled. “It’s nothing personal Melody, I just don’t believe in that kind of stuff” She sighed. “You’re as stubborn as ever Lein” He gave a distasteful look. “It’s not that I’m being stubborn or that I don’t want to be with you it’s just I don’t believe in destiny or fate” She seemed a bit surprised. “you don’t believe in fate or destiny?” He said in a bit unemotionally. “To think that things happen for a reason? I don’t buy it. If someone said to me I can’t win … I won’t win … and I shouldn’t even try … because fate tells them I’m not able to win I’d throw a snippy remark at them and keep going.” She looked a bit mad. “Sounds like being stubborn to me.” She looked away. “So if you don’t believe in fate or destiny, then what do you believe in?” “Hope” She turned and looked at him a bit confused. “Hope? Isn’t that the same as destiny and fate?” “Not even. Hope is not giving up, hope is something that defies fate and destiny, hopes what drives me, it makes me get up and fight, hope is what I believe in hope that I’ll win, hope that I can protect my friends, hope that there will be a brighter future and that we can win the Oblivion’s twisted game, hope … that I can keep someone precious to me safe” He faced her smiling. “So I won’t accept the paopu fruit … but I’ll promise to keep fighting for everyone’s sake my friends, these worlds, and the future.” She smiled. “Okay, I guess I can accept that, Lein”

Elixn: … What happened?
Merlon: Ah. You’ve finally come around?
Elixn: Yeah I think so. Why’s everybody frowning?
Merlon: The void has grown.
Elixn: What?! Dammit!
Merlon: Time is drawing short … you must go soon … but do not feel as if you should go right away. Elixn you are new to this world you do not know how making a dimensional door works s-
????: MASTER MERLON!!! (comes inside)
Merlon: (sigh) What is now Skeet?
Skeet: S-s-something h-h-horrible h-h-h-has ha-ha-happened!
Merlon: Go on
Skeet: Well … you … see … the … heart … THE HEART PILLAR ON THE SECOUND FLOOR HAS BEEN SLICED!!!
Merlon: (shocked) SLICED?! YOU MEAN IT WAS CUT?!
Skeet: RIGHT IN HALF!!!
Merlon: This is disturbing
Elixn: Heart Pillar?
Merlon: Yes well, if a Pure Heart is taken and placed in a heart pillar a dimensional door shall appear atop the white tower … but if what has been told is true, then it is quite possible that the dimensional door has disappeared … we must see the damage.
Elixn: Well okay, I’m kinda interested in what made this happen so I’ll come along

On the second floor …

Random boy: Gee, captain gills that was sure scary wes almost gots hit
Merlon: So it is.

The heart pillar was just as Skeet said, it was cut in half like this (slanted) there was a heart shaped stone that was also split in half (which both pieces were in the parts that had been sliced.

Elixn: Wow that looked like something that would be a pain to break.
Tippi: And the pure heart (flies to the ruined heart pillar) it looks like a stone. Who could have done this?

Suddenly as if cue, a figure wearing an organization coat appeared.

Merlon: YOU THERE ARE YOU THE CULPRIT!?
Culprit: …
Tippi: Why did you do this?
Peach: Do you even know what you did?
Elixn: If you don’t talk will make you talk!
Culprit … (starts running)
Elixn: (oh brother) That was so predictable … after him.

We went after him he went in the elevator. I ran and pressed the button but nothing happened. I figured the guy wrecked it when got down so it wouldn’t come back up. I had no choice but to summon a corridor. Everyone was speechless but came anyway. We arrived to find the figure everybody but me got hurt. He went to the next elevator. “Geez, he sure is fast isn’t he Mario pulled out the return pipe and we end up on top of the tower we got there as soon as he went through a dimensional door … How he went through a door that wasn’t there from before I’ll never know. We had no time to enjoy the scenery we had catch the crook. He came up to a walking turtle jumped on him and his shell like a skateboard.

Near a castle

NPC Koopa 1: So how are things going on your shift?
NPC Koopa 2: Fine, It’s lack of pay that really cheeses me off.
NPC Koopa 1: I hear ya man my pay is only 2 coins an hour
NPC Koopa 2: Seriously?
NPC Koopa 1: Yep.
NPC Koopa 2: Hey what’s that?
NPC Koopa 1: (turns around) I don’t know it looks like …

The two koopas got hit by the shell and the shell smashed into a piece of the castle. Some huge monster came flying out saying. “Ohhhhhhh did someone just destroy my awesome lair?” The culprit smacked into a wall and gradually slid down.. I stopped which wasn’t a good idea because I was in front and everyone way still running so we basically slammed into each other and knocked down the monster. “(Shakes head) Why the hell does this keep happening to me?! (Looks at Mario) Hey, that stache! … MARIO! (smiles) … and princess peach. (shakes head) WHY THE DO YOU HAVE TO THAT?! THIS LIKE 100th ANIVERSY OF YOU DESTROYING MY AWESOME LAIR!!! (Stomps foot) THAT’S IT THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS! (Stomps on ground Peach goes away and the Culprit gets pulled in. and then Bowser takes out a remote and pushes a button and a wall appears) BWAH-HA-HA-HA THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS MARIO (takes out a metal mushroom then eats it and becomes metal) NOW LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!” I faced the culprit and summoned my Keyblade. “Time to take you down!” and to my surprise he summoned one as well. “What how can you wield Keyblade?!” I decided to just drop the question and fight I came at him and swung the Keyblade and he blocked it with his, I did this another 7 times then changed strategies I threw it at him and he merely jumped and it went flying I summoned it back and realized that, that plan was a no-go. I had no idea how to do hit him. “Geez, do you need my help for everything?” I wasn’t in the mood to hear this. “Lein stop complaining or we won’t beat him!” “(sigh) Alright, fine. Just push him back with a barrage of swings with the Keyblade and when he needs to catch a breather, put all your strength into one swing.” “I’ll try that” Over on Mario’s side well … “Wow! (Gets punched upward)” “Bwha-ha-ha-ha! Awww what’s the matter Mario? Don’t like being my punching bag? Heh-heh-heh! Alright, in that case how about being my human foot ball?” “NOOOOOOOO!” “Ha! Like that’s gonna save ya! TIME FOR A TOUCHDOWN!!! (starts to spin and then throws Mario)” “Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha! (smacks into the ground) (googly eyed) Mama-mia (looks up and sees Bowser coming down)” “HA! GET READY MARIO! I’M ABOUT LAND ON YOU LIKE A 30,000 POUND ANVIL!” “AHHHHHH! (light bulb) Ohhh-ya (vanishes)” “HUH?! (lands on ground) WHAT?! WHERE’D HE GO?!” “(has hammer) 3 , 2 , 1 So long day Bowser (smack the hammer and sends Bowser flying) (spins) Yah (uses a maple leaf and gets a cape) Here we go! (takes off)”

Meanwhile somewhere in a field …

Rasnix: So where do we look next?
Ditaex: Beats me, for all we know we might be in the wrong world. And this happened all because of you.
Rasnix: (stops walking) This is my fault?! How is this my fault?!
Ditaex: (stops walking) If you hadn’t been running h-
Rasnix: Oh-no! You will not use that to frame me! I was running for my life from Markyox!
Ditaex: That’s why it’s your fault.
Rasnix: Hey how was I supposed to know to he was there!
Ditaex: Not good enough.
Rasnix: Hey if anyone you should be the one whose fault it was!
Ditaex: K? What did I do?
Rasnix: You could have stopped the nobody from taking him!
Ditaex: Uhhhh (folds arms) that doesn’t count.
Rasnix: (with a skeptical smile) Rrrrighhht.
Ditaex: (annoyed) You want to start something?!
Rasnix: (annoyed) I thought you’d never ask!
Both: (static between each other)
Ditaex: (ear twitches) Huh? What’s that?
Rasnix: A cloud of dust over the sea?
Ditaex: Too far-fetched.
Rasnix: (holds hand)
Ditaex: What are you doing?
Rasnix: trying to summon a telescope.
Ditaex: How is that a weapon?
Rasnix: (telescope appears) I can summon other things than a weapon and …
Ditaex: And?
Rasnix: And … (comes up to her and smacks it on her head) that’s how.
Ditaex: Owww … Dammit that hurt!
Rasnix: Enough of the bawling! Now time to what I couldn’t before. (looks through telescope) I think I see … a maybe Elixn, a member of the organization, and a fat plumber with a cape on?
Ditaex: That’s even more far-fetched (swipe the scope) yemme see … Gee you were right who’d a thought? (throws telescope in water)
Rasnix: What did you do?!
Ditaex: No offense, but it’s useless now.
Rasnix: (consumed in anger and uncomfortable) Well no offense but you’re acting like a total bitch!
Ditaex: WHAT?! WHY YOU LITTLE!!!
Rasnix: Incoming!
Ditaex: Huh? (turns and ducks)
Culprit: (smashes into tree)

On top of the tree …

Dimentio: (appears) Ah-ha-ha-ha! Yes this spot shall do nicely, when those appear it will be so very easy to defeat them. I might as well sit down. (lands on the ground) (Tree shakes) AHHHHHH! That earthquake shook this tree like a can of soda being set up for a practical joke.

Back at the bottom the tree …

Culprit: (gets up)
Ditaex: Still going after that?! Looks like he’ll be hard to take down.
Rasnix: You’re going to fight him?
Ditaex: Why not? I’ve just been itching to fight. (goes after him)
Elixn: (drops onto ground and starts running) Alright! Gotta go after him!
Rasnix: Hey Elixn.
Elixn: (stops)
Rasnix: How ya doing?
Elixn: RASNIX?!
Rasnix: What? Not happy to see me?
Elixn: What are you doing here?
Rasnix: “We’re” looking for you
Elixn: We’re?
Rasnix: That’s right me and Ditaex
Elixn: (looks downward) Oh.
Rasnix: So sorry, your girlfriend is with Lexrin and Kaenox.
Elixn: I don’t need you teasing me about that! By the way, why didn’t you mention Markyox?
Rasnix: Because the search-party split up into 3 groups 1# that’s us, Group #2 is Odxylem, Lexrin, and Kaenox. And finally group 3# is Markyox.
Elixn: Uh I’m pretty sure that one person can’t be considered a group
Rasnix: Whatever. Anyways looks like we found ya, so the rest are just going in circle.
Elixn: (oh brother) Right. So where’s Ditaex?
Rasnix: Went after that guy you were fighting, why were you fighting him anyway?
Elixn: He’s a culprit who split a pure heart, which is one of eight that are needed to save all worlds.
Rasnix: I didn’t understand all the details, but I know that he’s a threat.
Elixn: Well enough about that we have to go after them!
Rasnix: Why? Ditaex can take care of herself.
Elixn: Maybe, but this guy might be a different story.
Rasnix: Now that I think about it, you’re probably right let’s go after them.
Mario: Let’sa go!
Rasnix: (turns around) Elixn, do you know who thi-
Elixn: (irritated sigh) Don’t ask, just go.

Inside the tree …

Ditaex: Bout time I caught you!
Ditaex: Don’t talk my ear off pal!
Culprit: … (stances into a battle pose)
Ditaex: No talk, but all show huh? (summons weapon) Alright, let’s see how strong you really are. (runs towards him and uses weapon to disarm him) Tch, is that all? Seriously you’re a lot weaker than I thought you were.
Culprit: … (summons Keyblade)
Ditaex: (sigh) How boring.
Culprit: … (summons another Keyblade)
Ditaex: WHAT?! ANOTHER ONE!? (smiles) Guess I spoke to soon.

Deeper within the tree …

Crazy Dazee NPC 1: (looks around) Gee whiz, I guess it was true the Chain Chomp isn’t here.
Crazy Dazee NPC 2: (trembling) What if it’s in the room and off its leash?
Crazy Dazee NPC 1: Awwww come’ on don’t be ridculi-

Huge earthquake

Crazy Dazee NPCs: Let’s get out of here!

Ditaex and the Culprit come through the wall and the Culprit has her cornered.

He laughed. “How pathetic, you actually believed that you could beat me? (laughs) life doesn’t give those who were never meant to be a fair chance for survival” She sighed. “Not this crap again. Look pal I don’t want to hear anything you have to say about us nobodies especially, from a jerk who hurts my friend” He laughed. “Friends? You can’t be serious; nobodies can’t have friends, because they don’t feel for eachother, even friendships that they may have had from being an actual person are no more. No heart, no friends it’s as simple as that” She rolled her eyes. “Please spare me, friends can have or have not hearts and still be friends, it’s you people who just see us as nothing of worth and decide to treat us like dirt, you’re the real heartless ones” He laughed. “I guess that’s fair enough, we see you as who you, so you see us as who we are. But enough I’m going to be doing this world a favor by getting rid of you” She expressed as being not impressed. “Bite me you cruel bastard” This time he was angry at her response he was he was lifting her closer to his face and you could tell he was irritated in his voice. “Listen you, I would spare your life but that would damage my rep. I will kill you but I have the choice to do it one of two ways. One I could kill you quickly or two I could take my time and have you begging for death at the end. Which one I choose will depend on my mood. Got me?” He looked disgusted. “Ever heard of a breath mint?” He twisted her arms for that and you could see it hurt with her expression by grinding her teeth, and how her coat sleeves turned red from the blood coming out. “Want more?!” She shook her head uncontrollably and you might be able to tell without seeing his face that he was smiling again before he laughed. “Good. Looks like you know your place, very well I kill quickly as reward” He got his Keyblades and was going to slice her head off when a shuriken came between and he let go before it hit. A familiar voice said. “You obviously don’t know how to treat a lady” It was Rasnix. The culprit looked annoyed. “Damn! I’ve been interrupted!” He took off. “Oh no you don’t!” Elixn went after him and threw his Keyblade at him. The culprit’s comeback was. “Oh yes do!” And he vanished within a corridor that he created. “DAMN HE GOT AWAY!” He went back to his friends. “You okay Ditaex?” She looked pissed as hell to be honest. “What do think? I’M F@#&EN BLEEDING OVER HERE SHERLOCK!” I wasn’t surprised at the answer I turned to Mario. “Sorry but this is where we part ways” He gave an okay sign. Ditaex had something to say. “I’m not a cripple he just twisted my arms, so I just won’t be able to use my weapon for a bit, that’s all don’t let me slow you down”

I don't think I did too well, but I'll hear what everyone has to before I decide to keep that mind.

Roxas Interlude 2: New Friends …

I had finally arrived … it seemed as if I had never been to the place … it was four days after Christmas … and I had just arrived in Twighlight Town … It was snowing … it reminded me of her … because she had frozen up … and then faded … I didn’t have anytime to lose … I had to head to the haunted mansion … the memories had led me there … I was at the station plaza ... I was about to go but stopped when I heard a high and cheerful voice say, “Do my small eyes deceive me or is that Roxas kupo?” I turned around to see a small animal that looked familiar he looked weird he had a red ball on his antennae he wore an organization coat and his ears had been imprinted into it’s interior and he was floating so I figured out he had wings. “Well I’ll be, it is you kupo! What’s with the look?” I was looking at him weird because I was trying to figure out who he was then it hit me and my curiosity made me sigh and frown. “You’re the moogle from the organization” “Well nice to see too kupo.” “Listen, I don’t have time to buy any panels, I’ve gotta place that I have to be” “Where? The mansion?” I turned around again and asked him “How did you know I was going there?” He grinned. “Because ya just told me, anyway I wouldn’t go that way if I were you we checked that place and it’s being guarded” I heard we and then asked the question while turning around. “What do you mean by w-” there was a girl she was a bit taller than me was wearing an organization coat and had blonde in a pigtails hair style she was smiling. I confirmed that I understood. “Oh” She joined in our conversation. “So you’re Roxas? (held out hand) Nice to meet ya” I was bit speechless but let out. “Same here” She put one of her fingers to her lips and then said. “I’m an ex-member too, I decided to one day not RTC and have stayed in this town ever since” She looked like she might be a little serious by look, but she came off as a child in impression. I really wanted to just get away and go to the mansion. “Yeah well, I should be going so, bye” I thought I was off the hook, but was disappointed when she asked in whiney sort of way. “Do you have to go?” To be honest I was one second away from losing it. Which would be childish so I just walked away and hoped she’d give up I had myself fooled until I heard. “DO YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!” She was so loud I tripped my face was in the snow and my cheeks were full of it I started to get up and coughed it up I looked up and she was laughing. I said sounding a bit irritated. “What’s so funny?” She said. “You tripped and landed in the snow” I had no clue why she found that funny, yet she was still laughing. “Hey how would like it if you tripped and I laughed at you?” She kept laughing and then said. “I’d still laugh” “What do mean you’d still laugh” “I wouldn’t mind if you laughed I would find it funny too” For some reason laughed. “How would that be funny?” “How long has it been since you pretended to feel?” I looked up. “I dunno I guess I loss count, my friends they were taken away because of the organization, Axel heh … I didn’t think … he said the truth wouldn’t make things better and I was dumb enough not to take that advice, the truth is difficult to handle Axel was just trying to look out for me, and her … she wants the best for me too. But I don’t think … that I’d be better off without them … any of them. And that’s why I have to find her … then me Axel and her can go back to eating sea-salt ice cream together … So ya … I do have to go” I started walking and then she said. “But do have to do this alone, no … let’s be friends and help eachother along the way” I was surprised at how serious she had just been. “Okay we can be friends” We were about to shake hands, but then. “Great! So agreed we’re all friends!” “Wait I didn’t say yo-” “Now it’s about time I told you my name, seeing as we’re all pals now, its Ogmx.” “Wait, how do you spell tha-” “Mines Aminx” “Now we’re off to the mansion” “lord almighty, please help me

Yes, this was an attempt at a christmas part. It's posted now but will probably be seen on the 29th.

Ogmx:

Weapon: Panels

A conartist that only see Roxas as a magic gold mine, he's been in Twighlight town ever since Roxas arrived after leaving organization 30 years ago.

Aminx:

Weapon: Spinner

Attribute: Sky

Former member of the organization, has decided to stay in Twighlight Town, wants to help Roxas anyway she can. She can come off a bit ditzy, but knows a lot when it comes to friendship.

Discussion 10: Why are we friends?

Elixn: How can we be friends?
Ditaex: Where did that come from?
Elixn: We act way too different and yet we’re still friends
Rasnix: Hey! Friends don’t always need to see eye to eye.
Ditaex: That’s right! If you were in trouble we’d bail you out, after all that’s what friends are for.
Elixn Well that’s not completely accurate, but I see where you’re going. I guess friends are different.
Rasnix: Well everybody is different Elixn, even us nobodies.
Elixn: I guess. Well enough let’s keep going!
Ditaex: (sigh) Fine let’s go.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Pretty long, but funny and the part where the culprit pulled out 2 keyblades was awesome; definetly looking forward to the next chapter.

Dawn Rebirth

New Part.

Chapter 2: What is lost …

Part 3: Awkward acquaintances

Time: After going through corridor

World: Dawn Bay

We had arrived … the world hadn’t changed … but then again … do any? Kaenox looked up at Lexrin. “Do you suppose he’s here?” He replied briefly. “Perhaps” I was anxious to find him. “Well standing here won’t do anything, so let’s ask around” Lexrin turned a bit white afterwards. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea” I gave a mused smile. Humph! It’s not like he’s that hard to find.” He sighed. “Very well, who should we ask?” “Ask? Ask who? Do you need help?” We turned around and there waere two women, one had a white apron, light blue shorts and a white short sleeve shirt and had black hair at medium length, the other had short-ish blonde hair, white pants, and a red shirt. They were around their early twenties. Lexrin was whiter than a cloud, Kaenox was a bit surprised, and I was dazed. The blonde haired lady held out her hand and said, “Medina” I decided to shake it smiled and then said. “Odxylem” The other lady said. “mines Noi” She put a finger to her lips and said, “You look so much like her … but why?” Kaenox decided to say out of the blue. “We’re nobodies” That made Lexrin even more pale. Medina snapped her fingers. “That’s why! You must be her nobody” She took out a tablet and pencil. “Let’s see … Odxylem … minus X … plus anagram … equals Emoldy … Yemlod … Leomyd … Melody … Dolyme … Any of them recognizable?” I shook my head. “None of them … but maybe you could help us … we’re looking for our friend, his name is Elixn” Noi seemed confused. “Elixn? Sorry no one we know by that name” Medina then snapped her fingers again. “Wait … there is one place he might be. I’ll escort you there if you’d like” I smiled.
“Thanks” She smiled and laughed. “No problem”

Yes, Lein's friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back