• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Future that never was ~~~ Finally after almost 2 Years done :D!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Re: The Futre that never was

Thx post up da new chapta soon bro, and go into more detail with the story since u didn't make it clear wat world their on and wat the have to do with the whole Kingdomhearts scenario(like how different will things be since Roxas wasn't captured and brought to Sora).

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Re: The Futre that never was

Well, I won't post what the world's name is until the next part (It's a name I came up with) Also in the next interlude they will explain another thing that happened because of the turn of events. Anyways, here's the next part.

Chapter 1: 3 years later and, now in the game

Part 2: A miserable world

Time: 20 minute after injury

World: ?

(sigh) “Why did this have happen?” I thought to myself Odxylem has to get to a doctor soon otherwise … no worrying about, it isn’t going to change things. I mean I care about her but, worrying about something won’t change the outcome.

Ditaex: hey! Elixn!
Elixn: huh?
Ditaex: what do mean you by, ”huh?” Lexrin said, there’s a town up ahead
Elixn: a town really?!
Ditaex: (In a sarcastic tone) no, I was messing with ya go back to, dreamland, yes really just take a look at it yourself (points to town)

I saw the town, we were pretty close to it, maybe someone there could help. We were near the entrance.
Lexrin: Are we exactly sure this is the safest of places?
Kaenox: And just what do you mean by that?
Lexrin: All worlds are different, say that this place is infested with heartless
Rasnix: what’s up Lex?
Lexrin: This will be the first time making contact with humans it feels out of place that's all
Kaenox: (says in an irritated voice) You’d rather make no contact, and let Odxylem disappear knowing you could have prevented it?
Lexrin: (sigh) That wasn’t what I meant at all ... fine then, this is no time for arguing

When we got there the entrance was over a bridge it looked new as we entered the thing, first was a fountain with carving of a person on top the person had spikey hair, a scarf that looked as if it was blowing in the wind, he seemed to be a swordsmen seeing how he was wielding two blades, and two sheaths were on the sides, it also seemed that he was wearing gloves, his jacket had buttons that kinda seemed out of place I thought they might be wearing suspenders but, I wasn’t quite sure. There seemed to be two people bowing to it one a young man with brown hair, wearing light blue shirt, and light brown pants, the other an old lady who had a dress which was light brown on the top, and dim white on the bottom, along came a young man he had short straight yellow hair which had one hair sticking straight up in the middle, he had a dim white vest with light blue at the end of his sleeves, and where the buttons would be connected around to the back of his neck, also his shirt was dim white, with a black belt, and black pants. He looked at the statue.

Young Man: (shaking while clenching his fists) Lloyd (turns head back in anger, and starts walking)
????: Hey, Emil we saw that!

He looked back, and saw two brunettes they looked like twins

Blue twin: Bow to Lloyd the great!
Ditaex: Lloyd the Great?
Emil: I already did.
Both twins: No you didn’t!
Red twin: You don’t like Lloyd the Great do you?
Blue twin: That’s why you’re trying to destroy our city! Because Lloyd restored it to its former beauty!
Emil: What are you talking about?
Both twins: Don’t act dumb!
Red twin: Ever since you came here Lake Sinoa’s dried up and there’re more monsters!
Blue twin: You’re planning on getting your monster friends to attack the town aren’t you?!
Emile: Of course not
Red twin: Okay then prove it!
Emil: What?
Blue twin: Swear your allegiance to Lloyd the Great right now!
Red twin: If you do that, then we’ll believe you!
Both twins: Come on, let’s here it!

He turned around facing the statue

Red twin: (has hand cupped around ear) what’s the matter?
Blue twin: (also has hand cupped around ear) Swear it!
Emil: (turns around) No I won’t! Lloyd killed my parents and I’ll never swear allegiance to that murderer! (looks downward)
Red twin: We heard that
Blue twin: So that’s how you really feel huh?
Emil: No. That’s not what I meant to say
Red twin: Shut up you monster!
Blue twin: We’ll teach you a lesson! (pushes him down)

I thought to myself “what jerks, picking on a kid for his beliefs” I noticed Ditaex shaking not that she had any but, she looked like she was full of anger.

Ditaex: That’s it I’m going to go over there, and kick their asses!

But, before she could do that Emil got pushed near this guy with a taste for black clothing, with light purple at the edges he, had brown gloves, he had a huge sword to left his left, and a light purple dickey that was cut up (or at least, looked like it) on the sides, and some sort of charm, he also had long red hair, he was wearing glasses, and behind them green eyes. He looked down, and offered his hand to him so he could help Emile back up.

Kind swordsmen: (looks at them) Get lost!
Red twin: Who the hell are you?
Kind swordsmen: (pulls Emil up then, glares at them) I said go!

They ran away what a bunch of cowards.

Emil: I
Kind swordsmen: (in shocked voice) You. You are …
Emile: Yes? … What is it?
Kind swordsmen: Never mind. You know you should stand up for yourself (walks away)
Emil: I was too scared to even thank him for that. (looks downward) Maybe that’s why I haven’t been able to make any friends … I wish I had friends. But I guess. I guess that’ll never happen
Ditaex: If you keep acting like that it won’t
Emil: Huh? (turns around) oh!
Ditaex: Keep acting like a pussy, and you’ll stay like this stand up for yourself, and things will change
Emil: I’m sorry
Ditaex: “I’m sorry” for what?
Emil: Didn’t I do something wrong?
Ditaex: No you didn’t, just how old are ya two?
Markyox: (in a sarcastic tone) I hate to interrupt you’re pep talk, but do you care if your friend dies.
Ditaex: Just because, I’m heartless doesn’t mean I’d let her die!
Emil: Heartless?
Ditaex: Never mind, would you be able to tell us where the nearest Doctor is?
Emil: Maybe, the mayor could help?
Ditaex: Where’s his house?
Emil: I could take you there if you’d like?
Ditaex: Lead the way Kid
Emil: Umm, it’s Emile
Ditaex: Yeah, yeah whatever kid, oh and by the way if that guy hadn’t shown up I wouldn’t have given any mercy to, those bastards ya got that?
Emil: Umm yeah, ("huh? she sounds tough but, she was willing to stand up for me “Never mind. You know you should stand up for yourself” their right, I should, thank both of them) Hey ma’am?
Ditaex: Yeah?
Emile: Thank you for telling me to stick up for myself
Ditaex: No prob, just take us to the mayor and we’ll call it even
Emil: Okay

We went the mayor house which seemed, more like a store then anything.

Elixn: are you sure, this is the place?
Emil: Yeah, it shares the place with a shop

We went upstairs there was a man who had brown hair, and a beard that connected with it he was wearing green shirt, and grayish black pants, with brown boots looked surprised to see us.

Mayor: E-Emil Emil Castagnier? What brings you here?
Emil: This girl got hit by a monster, and we need to see if she’s okay
Mayor: (in a concerned voice) Oh dear! Here (grabs towel then, puts on top of couch) please! Set her down here.

Lexrin put her down on the couch gently.

Elixn: So is she okay?
Mayor: I’m sorry but, I’m not cut out for that feild of work.

I looked down if he couldn’t help who could.

Mayor: But, I know someone who is.
Elixn: (looks up) Thanks
Mayor: One more, thing are you travelers.
Elixn: Yeah
Mayor: Well, welcome to Luin, Emil I’m sorry for what happened near the fountain, but most of the people are like that because of the massacre.
Lexrin: Massacre?
Mayor: About, two years ago the Desians came, and destroyed Luin many were killed even women, and children however, Lloyd the Great, Lady Sheena, and Raine the Wise rebuilt the town, so to show our gratitude we made statues of them in their honor, but because of this those who don’t show their respect to these statues are out casted. To be quite honest what Dida, and Moil did wasn’t necessary I may be the mayor of this town, but all I can really do is try to make good choices for it, I can’t change the opinion of the townsfolk I am truly sorry, Emil.
Emil: It’s okay
Mayor: Please, go find the doctor I’ll watch over her until you get back
Ditaex: Not, like we have any other choice

We left, the house/store after getting the location of this doctor, I noticed Emil walking with his head down I stopped.

Elixn: Something wrong?
Emil: No, not at all
Elixn: you sure? Your were looking down while walking
Elixn: There’s nothing to be sorry about, what’s on your mind?
Emil: Well, I wanted to thank that guy from earlier, but I don’t want your friend to die
Elixn: Hey guys?

Everyone turned around.

Elixn: How bout', we split up one group will look for this doctor, the other will go with Emil, so he can thank that guy for what he did

After saying that, I realized that I might have sounded inconsiderate abandoning Odxylem to help someone else who I just met, I mean which was more of a heartless thing to, do? Well, if anyone was mad (which there probably will be) I guess, I’ll have to endure the consequences later. Kaenox, Lexrin, Ditaex, and Rasnix would stay behind to look, after Odxylem. While Markyox decided to come along with me, and Emile I asked him why? He replied “Someone is going to have make sure you come back alive, and knowing you as well as I do you can’t do that on you own” I thought to myself “Gee, thanks for the support” We spotted the man standing near a statue, of a women who was hard to go into detail besides, the fact that she was holding a scepter (or something like that) Emil went over to him.

Kind swordsmen: (shifts eye at Emile) What is it?
Emil: (“Maybe this was a bad idea”)
Kind swordsmen: If you got nothing to say, then I’ve got something to ask you
Kind swordsmen: So they said that your name is Emil. Well Emil, have you seen a girl around here with a red jewel on her forehead?
Emil: What? I umm ... no sir
Kind swordsmen: What are you so nervous about?
Emil: I uh
Kind swordsmen: Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
Emil: huh?
Kind swordsmen: They’re words a human with a few screws loose said long ago. When you refused to swear allegiance to Lloyd didn’t you feel courage welling up inside of you? Those who would grovel, and beg, or run away at the first sight of another’s anger are dogs. Or even worse. Are you a dog? Or are you really a man?
Emil: I’m uh …
Kind swordsmen: (turns to him) Just try your best to be a man. Emil.
Emil: (looks downward) Courage. The magic that turns dreams into reality. (“ I’m not a monster. I need to stand up like a human being!”)
Elixn: Hey Emil!
Emil: (looks at him) huh?
Elixn: I thought you were going to thank him
Emil: (looks downward) I’m sorry
Elixn: Enough with the apologies, Emil there’s nothing to be sorry abou-
Monster: Aroooo…
Emil: That howl again sounds like it’s coming from the lakebed. What should I do?
Elixn: What’s wrong?
Emil: I want to know what’s making that howling noisem, but I’d be leaving town to go down there, and Aunt Flora will get mad at me if leave without permission
Monster: Aroooooo…
Emil: What could it be?
Elixn: Only one way to find out
Emil: huh?
Elixn: The best way to find answers to something is by investigating it
Emil: (with shocked look) You mean go there? But I’ll get in trouble
Elixn: It’s your choice if you want to go, you should make your own choices not let others decide for you.
Elixn: You’re right … let’s go.

So we walked past the fountain when we were near the bridge we had entered (Me, and Markyox) there was a man standing he had a iron helmet, a dark green shirt, blue pants, brown shoes, and was holding a spear he was obviously a guard then, a man came from the bridge he had the same color as the vest as the guard’s shirt, a white shirt, blue pants, and leather boots, he had blackish brownish hair, and a short handlebar moustache.

Guard: Alba! What is it? Is something wrong?
Emil: (in a surprised tone) Uncle Alba …
Alba: Humph what do you want? Get the hell out of here, you little nuisance!
Emil: (looks downward) I’m sorry
Alba: Always getting in the way! Just go home and stay out of trouble! Just the sight of you puts the whole town in distress!
Elixn: Hey now! He’s just a-
Guard: (ignoring Elixn) Forget about the vanguard-loving brat, Alba. Did something happen?
Alba: (turns to him) Monsters I’ve never seen before showed up in Lake Sinoa’s lakebed! Several members of the "city watch" are down!
Guard: What?!
Alba: I’m going to gather reinforcements. Go tell the mayor what happened!
Guard: Right!
Elixn: Monster’s he’s never seen before? (looks at Markyox) Could it be heartless?
Markyox: If so then, there might well be a reason
Elixn: So what now?
Markyox: (makes hand into a fist then places it on chin) You said it yourself, the best way to find answers to something is by investigating it.
Monster: Arooo …
Markyox: Perhaps, we will find what is making that howl along the wa.y
Emil: If we go now, we could make it down to the lakebed. ("But everyone will get mad at me") “Those who would grovel, and beg, or run away at the sight of another’s anger are dogs. Or even worse.” I’ll go I’m not a dog. I’m a human being.
Elixn: Then let’s go!
Emil: Right!
Markyox: (sigh) Something told me that things would get complex on this side, and it seems it was right

After that we headed towards the lake which luckily wasn’t that far I didn’t want to be too long, If she faded while I was gone I would never be able to forgive myself. We got the lakebed, and just as those two said, the lake was dried up it was even hard to imagine that one had existed here no fish, no puddles, nothing which a lake had.
Emil: What should I do? I’ve made this far but-

There was some sort of cat/bear creature and it wasn’t rocket science to figure out that the loud roar meant it was hostile. Emil took out a blade me, and Markyox looked at each other, then shook our heads we summoned our weapons the monster was sluggish, and not very powerful, but every attack we hit him with seemed like nothing I mean he backed away. but no wounds we had only got into the battle, when it pushed Emil down his sword was to the right of him. Looked like it was over for him if we didn’t help, but we couldn’t move.

Emil: I don’t want to die like this! Get away from me!

Emil’s cries weren’t stopping the beast and we couldn’t move to stop him I thought “Damn! If he would have hurt us some more we could do a double limit, and maybe finish him off!”

?: Watch out!

Me, and Markyox looked up and a girl came down, and slashed. It came down in one hit. Her description was; long light brownish hair that was in a double ponytail with one white flower on both sides of her head, she wore white gloves, and I guess you could call gauntlets that were white brown near her shoulder that looked like a flower by her hand it was pink she also, tan colored nylon stockings that had black laces around the bottom and on top and had brown saddles, she was wearing a white maidens dress with pink going down in the middle, and what looked like a cape on the back with a yellow ribbon in the front, and also black thin layered pants. She put her blade out then, back then, brought her head up while opening her eyes to reveal her crystal blue eyes. She walked over to him to help him up then the monster got up.

Graceful girl: It’s not over yet! Are you gonna to fight with me or run?
Emil: Ummm well …
Graceful girl: Come on. You’re a man! Speak up!
Emil: (“Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality. Huh? They’re words a human with a few screws loose once said long ago. When you refused to swear allegiance to Lloyd didn’t you feel courage welling up inside of you?”) I’ll fight

Markyox: Provided we’re able to move for the rest of the battle we’ll fight as well
Elixn: No backing out now!
Graceful girl: Okay. Then I’ll leave the front line to you! You two take his right and left!
Elixn: Gotcha!

Compared to round 1 round 2 was way too easy, 2 slashes from the Keyblade, 2 slashes from the Saber the sword, and the blade it was done for I guess that one hit weakened it’s defenses or something.

Graceful girl: There, good work. It’s pretty dangerous here, so you should probably get going.
Markyox: You should do the same
Graceful girl: (looks at Emil) Hey it’s you!
Emil: Huh? What do you mean?!
Graceful girl: (says while walking over) You don’t … You don’t remember me do you? Maybe I’m wrong? But you look just like him.
Elixn: And just what are you talking about?
Graceful girl: It’s nothing never mind I’m sorry. Anyway, you should leave here as soon as you can okay? (walks away)
Emil: Wait a minute!
Graceful girl: (looks back) Yes what is it! I’m in a hurry
Emil: I wanted to thank you for saving me. My name’s Emil. So um what’s you name?
Graceful girl: I’m Marta. Is that it?
Elixn: So if it’s dangerous here then, you should leave too.
Marta: (says to Emil) If things get dangerous again will you save me again?
Emil: But you were the one who was kind enough to save me
Marta (laughs) You don’t remember do you? I’m sorry to confuse you. But I really have to get going. Take care of yourself Emil! (walks away hair moves revealing a red jewel)
Elixn, and Markyox: !
Emil: A red jewel on her forehead (“So they said that your name is Emil. Well, Emil have you seen a girl with a red jewel on her forehead?”)
Markyox: A red jewel on her forehead? Not something you see on every girl’s forehead now is it. I have a strong feeling that girl is the one that man spoke of.
Elixn: We should tell him

So we headed back there, all I could think of was how Odxylem doing? Did I take too long? Is she gone? While we were walking 2 soldiers, and Emil’s uncle came by.

Alba: (In an angry and irritated tone) You little—What are you doing here?!
Emil: (looks downward ”again”) I’m sorry
Alba: You just have to go out of your way to cause trouble. Thanks to your little grudge against Lloyd The Great, there are rumors that our family’s secretly supporting the Vanguard.
Elixn: That’s not true, they jumped the kid!
Alba: And just who the hell are you? These your friends don’t know how you made them, but their here with you so their nothing but trouble! Just like you! Go home and keep you mouth shut! (sighs in anger) When I get home so help me—

After that we continued toward town after seeing how Emil’s uncle acted towards It was no shock how he had no confidence, self-esteem, or courage before. We got to town, and decided to see how Odxylem was doing when we got there to my shock the swordsman was there. Rasnix, Kaenox, Lexrin, Ditaex, and the mayor were talking Odxylem was on the couch there was woman near her obviously she was the doctor that the mayor was talking about.

Kind swordsmen: Emil
Mayor: Oh. Do you already know Richter?
Markyox: I’m guessing that’s your name
Elixn: (in a depressed voice) So, is Odxylem doing okay?
Rasnix: (turns head) So how about it doc is she okay?
Doctor: She’s fine just a few cuts, and brouses. I put some iodine on the cuts so they won’t get infected, she just needs to rest nothing more.
Elixn: (sigh) That’s a relief
Doctor: by the way how did she end up in this?
Elixn: An ambush by a heartless that could blend into the scenery
Richter: Stealth Sneaks?
Elixn: Huh?
Richter: The variety is called a Stealth Sneak
Elixn: Oh. And that huge one the kept pounding the ground?
Richter: Most likely a Stealth Barrage
Kaenox: Well informed are we?
Richter: The heartless didn’t strike until about two years ago when the world was still in two
Lexrin: Still in two?
Richter: I’ve noticed you're all wear black coats. Why?
Lexrin: They keep the scent off
Richter: What scent?
Lexrin: Darkness
Richter: Right you were saying you’re Nobodies. Beings created sometimes when someone with a strong heart loses it and if they have a strong will they are able to retain they’re human form.
Elixn: (with a shocked expression) Say what? Lexrin you told him about us?
Lexrin: We had enough time
Elixn: (in angry tone) You have got to be kidding me! How could you be so thoughtless?
Lexrin: This coming the one who left to help Emil while Odxylem may have been on her death bed?

It was a little over doing it but.

Elixn: Touché
Lexrin: Anyways we use these coats to keep off the scent, from reaching the organization.
Richter: In other words your runaways
Lexrin: That’s one way to look at it
Richter: That aside, I’m still looking for Marta I better start asking around some more.
Emil: Hey Richter about that
Richter: (looks at him) What is it?
Emil: Well, the girl with the red jewel on her forehead. I-
Richter: (comes up and starts shaking him) You saw Marta?
Emil: Yes. Well you see—
Richter: (starts shaking him even harder) Where?!
Emil: Oh well
Ditaex: Quit shaking the kid and just let him explain
Emil: Lake Sinoa. Where the monsters come out. Just before—
Richter: ENOUGH!!!
Emil: …
Richter: Mayor. I’d like to take him with me. Can I count on you to take me where you saw Marta?
Emil: (shakes head) Yes
Elixn: I’ll come too, there’s bound to be more monsters, maybe even heartless so I’m going.
Markyox: Well, that’s your decision mine is to read a book while you’re gone (turns head to Richter) can I trust you to take care of him?
Richter: I’ll try that’s all I can say (walks away)
Mayor: He sure is determined. Take him to where you saw the girl. Just be careful of monsters, all right.

We walked downstairs, and then out the door he was waiting in the middle of the town.

Emil: I’m ready now. I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
Elixn: I’m ready to go and I think it didn’t take that long
Richter: (turns around and looks at Emil) You apologize too much. Of course if you want to become a dog. I won’t stop you.
Emil: I’m sorr--oh
Elixn: Good you caught yourself
Emil: Sorry
Elixn: (looks down) But, only for a second.
Richard: Stop apologizing. Anyway, I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier (walks away)
Elixn: …
Richter: (looks back) What are you waiting for? Hurry up and take me to where the two of you saw Marta.

So we headed back to the dried up lake. I heard voices didn’t know what they were, until we walked a little bit further; it was Alba.

Alba: (turns around with angry expression) You came back again?! What’s wrong with you, you demonic little brat?!
Soldier 1: A friend of the Vanguard, indeed.
Soldier 2: He may be you nephew, but you sure took in a real pest.
Elixn: You don’t have to be, you three jerks just like to pick on the weak, but if somebody stronger comes along you run.
Alba: Mind you own business!
Elixn: This is my business!
Richter: Never mind. The mayor has given his permission for Emil, and Elixn to accompany me. Step aside.
Alba: The mayor but-
Richter: Move! (walks past when Alba moves out of the way, then turns to Emil, and Elixn) What are you two waiting for? Come on, let’s go.
Alba: Wait! There are monsters in there.
Richter: Yes, and?
Alba: I’m telling you it’s dangerous! You two can go if you want, but leave him here with us!
Richter: Didn’t you just call him a demonic little brat?
Elixn: What do want to do, Emil?
Emil: I-
Alba: Emil! You stay with us!
Richter: Make up your mind. Even dogs can think for themselves (walks into cave)
Elixn: Try to catch up, if you decide to come (walks into cave)
Emil: (“Come on. You’re a man! Speak up!”)
Alba: Who the hell does he think he is?! Come on, let’s go. (grabs Emil’s arm)
Monster: Arooooo….
Emil: I’m going with him
Alba: Emil!
Emil: I’m going!

I was waiting with Richter at the bottom of a staircase I knew somehow, Emil would be able to find the courage. Emil came down I looked up at him.

Emil: Um Richter--
Richter: Let’s go!
Emil: Huh?
Richter: Aren’t you coming with me?
Emil: Yes!
Richter: Don’t get in my way. You’re responsible for protecting yourself. I’ll bail you out if things get too tough.
Elixn: Same goes for me!

We walked down Richter asked Emile something about what happened back there what happened in town that Emile should have more respect for himself. I wanted to join conversation, but didn’t know if this would be considered as eavesdropping it's something I try never to do. We walked up to a stone door it had a triangle carving on it I wondered what it meant, then Richter put his hand on it, a blue light appeared making it look like a triangle, but a bent version then, it turned red, and opened we walk through after words then. Richter stopped and looked at Emil.

Richter: Emil, you’ve fought monsters before, I assume
Emil: (backs away in fear) Huh? I mean, well—
Elixn: Sure has, that’s how we met Marta.
Richter: You fought her?
Elixn: A monster attacked us which had taken no damage from us at all, then Marta appeared and sliced the monster, after words we defeated it.
Richter: Well, either way a tutorial couldn’t hurt.
Elixn: A tutorial on fighting? So what you’re going to teach us how to fight?
Richter: Do you know how?
Elixn: Me yes, Emil no

A weird monster came along after my response it had no arms legs it bounced it looked like a huge tadpole that had gone through a weird metamorphose that, or a squirrel born with no moving body parts except a tail bad description, either way the thing was a weird one.

Richter: Hmm? This one should do fine.
Emil: A monster?!

Emil grabbed his sword/blade he was trembling. If this guy were to become a swordsmen, then this would be an embarrassing moment to fall back on, but I didn’t say it for two reasons; one it wasn’t a nice thing to say, and two If he were to become one, (and a good one at that) then either he’d remember it and comment on it, or this would discourage him and it’s difficult to take back something once you’ve said it.

Emil: Richter, Elixn what should I do?
Richter: Stop panicking for one, children hunt monster’s like this for fun.
Emil: Um but I-
Elixn: I fought things like this when I was 5 days old Emil, There’s no way you can’t do it.
Emil: 5 days old? Well okay.

To be quite honest, Emil was barely hurting it, I looked at Richter.

Elixn: Not to be rude, but could we just help him, I need to get back as soon as possible.
Richter: Then, go on ahead; if you find Marta come back and tell me immediately.
Elixn: You sure?
Richter: It’s your decision, not mine, or are you a dog?
Elixn: What?
Richter: No girl likes a dog; you’ll never impress her that way.
Elixn: I’m not a dog and, if I were I would be half dog. Fine I’ll go just make sure you don’t get him killed.
Richter: If that’s all worried about then go. I’ll make sure he comes back in one piece.

I believed he’d take care of him so I left, there were monsters everywhere one fell from the top of the cave (this isn’t one of my favorite phrases to use but) If I had a heart I most likely would have freaked out I came to a door (while avoiding monsters) opened went inside and saw Marta. She turned around and seemed surprised to see me.

Marta: (in a shocked voice) Hey you’re the guy from before!
Elixn: Jeez, wasn’t hard to find you.
Marta: Find me? Why? (give an angry look) Wait a second are you pervert!?
Elixn: (in even more shocked voice) What?
Marta: (in angry tone) You are aren’t you!
Elixn: You’ve got me all wrong! Richter sent me to find you!
Marta: Richter? (in a shocked voice with fear in her eyes) Wait! Richter’s here?! Oh no!
Elixn: What’s wrong? The guy’s been trying find.
Marta: No he can’t! If he does I’m doomed!
Elixn: Why?!
Marta: Because If he does …
Elixn: Yes, what?
Marta: He’ll … kill me

Did I hear that correctly? Did she say … he would kill her? It was sorta difficult to swallow but then again, we barely knew him and he didn’t seem like he wanted talk to her. It could be true but why Marta?

Elixn: Well I don’t know if that’s true or not, but Richter isn’t too far behind you better go before he comes.
Marta: Aaah!
?: Get out of the way Elixn!

I turned around and saw Richter. He had his sword out of its sheath like he was ready to fight something. (or someone) I couldn’t help but glare at him my memories (the ones I still had) kinda took a over like instinct.

Elixn: It’s true you really were planning on killing her!
Richter: I have no business with you, stand aside!
Elixn: Make me!
Richter: You’re crazy if you think someone unarmed like you is going to stop me.
Elixn: (summons Keyblade) You were saying?
Richter: (surprised, and also in an angry voice ) Impossible! A Keyblade?! Oh well, it doesn’t matter not even the “Legendary” Keyblade is enough stop me. (charges at him and swings sword at Elixn)
Elixn: (tries to block with Keyblade) nnnnghhhh!
Richter: Give up! (pushes harder and overpowers Elixn)

After that I got swung landed on my back no blood, but it made up for the fact I couldn’t get back up.

Richter: I will admit. I didn’t expect to see someone who bears the Keyblade, but even still you’re no where near as strong as the other. (turns to Marta) Now, hand over that Ratatosk’s core on your forehead.

Marta: (regains her composure) No

Richter: Then I’ll just have to destroy it along with you (swings sword at Marta)
Emil: Stop, stop it please! Richter, what are you doing?
Richter: I thought I told you to wait on the other side of the door.
Emil: This is why you were looking for her? So you could kill her?!
Richter: That’s right
Emil: Why?
Richter: Because she’s trying to awaken Ratatosk, the demon lord.
Emil: Demon lord? What are you talking about?
Elixn: Would have anything to do with Ratatosk’s core?
Richter: I agree, it’s quite a foolish name, but “demon lord” is the most appropriate term to describe what his is. If Ratatosk awakens, this world will be destroyed.
Elixn: No way!
Marta: No, you’re wrong! Ratatosk is not a demon! He’s the lord of all monsters. He won’t destroy this world!
Richter: I’m not interested in semantics

This had to be the most illegible two sided story ever. What was Ratatosk? Who was in the right? Then all of a sudden Emil pushed Richter most likely to stop him.

Richter: Agh … What are you doing?!

Emil stood in front of Marta.

Richter: Step aside.
Emil: (shakes head) No
Richter: MOVE!
Emil: (eyes are open wide then he closes them then opens them) I’m not a dog! That’s why I’m going to make my own decisions!
Richter: (in surprised tone) Emil …

Marta ran for the afterwards.

Marta: Thank you!

Emil stood in Richter’s way may I note defiantly.

Richter: I don’t want to kill you, move!
Emil: (shakes head) I don’t really understand what you two are talking about, but you can’t do things like this! If you just talk this over—
Richter: (brushes hair) I thought I told you not to get in my way. Aqua! Show yourself!
Aqua: You called, Master Richter?
Richter: Take care of the boy. Just don’t overdo it.
Emil: A talking monster?!
Aqua: (in an angry voice) Who’re you calling a monster human! I am a Centurion! Centurion Aqua! (points finger at Emil) Now then, my cute little minion. Remove the boy from our presence!

Suddenly a huge tortoise appeared and shoved Emil.

Emil: Aah!

Well, now Aqua was guarding the way I couldn’t believe what was happening. Marta was being hunted by Richter Emil got pushed aside and when I recovered it be too late to save her and my friends wouldn’t believe any of it. Damn not to be emo or anything but sometimes the world just isn’t fair. Then all of a sudden the door opened.

Aqua: (in a pissed off tone) SPITFUL TENEBRAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Tenebrae: Let’s go
Aqua: What! You want to fight?! You’re gonna regret this!
Tough Hero: The only one who’s gonna regret this is you. NOW COME ON!

This was something that was pretty impressive. I don’t know who guy was but he was one hell of a swordsmen the guy struck the monster so fast that there was no way to see it. It was down. Oh yeah! Aqua used a different monster then, the tortoise.

Tough Hero: That was too easy
Confused Child: What just happened?
Tenebrae: Lord Ratatosk’s power just took hold of you
Confused Child: It felt like I became someone else
Tenebrae: Yes, that was Lord Ratatosk’s power.
Confused Child: Anyway, what happened to Aqua? I didn’t even touch her.
Tenebrae: Centurions themselves do not fight. They employ monsters servants to battle in their place. If their monsters are defeated, the Centurion’s power will also fade. Right now she is only unconscious.
Confused Child: Oh that’s good. I didn’t want to hurt her.
Tenebrae: Come. We must go after Lady Marta.

I didn’t exactly get what was going on but they were leaving the room.

Elixn: “ahem” A little help here

I was redder then a tomato, and had more steam in me then a volcano’s temperature. I was just about to be left on the ground.

Curious Child: Oh sorry, umm Elixn was it? (pulls up Elixn)

I got a good look at him then realized it was Emil.

Elixn: (shocked) Emil?! Is that you?
Emil: Yeah why?
Elixn: Well you sounded so different I could not believe that it was you. Also to top it off you have brand new clothing.
Tenebrae: Emil has gain these clothes to awaken as a knight of Ratatosk
Elixn: Speaking of which Richter said, to Marta to hand over Ratatosk’s core on her forehead is that what that red jewel is?
Tenebrae: That is correct, 2 years ago in Palmacosta Lady Marta wished for Ratatosk to save her from the vanguard it worked but in the process Ratatosk’s core has attached to her forehead and now it is surviving on an energy source which is Marta, her heart is also connected to the core as well.
Elixn: 2 years ago seems to be the most popular in this world, anyway so Ratatosk take control of Emil in battle?
Tenebrae: That is correct
Elixn: Well I’ll get my answers later right now we need to save Marta
Emil: Right! (comes up to another door but can’t open it) It won’t open.
Tenebrae: Richter must have sealed it off
Elixn: Now what?
Tenebrae: I feel a draft. There must be another passage somewhere. Perhaps you should use the Sorcerer’s Ring to examine the walls.
Elixn: And just what is that?
Tenebrae right on Emil’s finger.
Emil: (looks at finger) Huh?
Tenebrae: That ring is a symbol of your pact with Ratatosk magical power dwells within it.

Afterwards we went around the cave checking the walls I finally found a weird black thing stuck to the wall I went over and got Emil.

Elixn: Try it here
Emil: Okay!

Emil used the Sorcerer’s Ring and burned a some weird thing don’t ask me what it is I don’t know, but there was switch on what was left I smacked see as it was more like button then anything. Afterwards part of the wall behind us opened up.

Elixn: How anyone could make something like this, I will never know.
Tenebrae: Well from what I’ve heard, this is only the beginning of the structure as unique as this to see.
Elixn: (a bit annoyed) Enough gawking, let’s see what it was hiding already! (comes in and looks around) Nothing here. Come on let’s keep going.

So we walked a little farther then we noticed Richter he was in serious pain.

Emil (with a concerned voice) Richter!
Richter: Ugh …
Elixn: What happened?
Richter: (in exhausted tone) I was careless. Lloyd-
Richter: Lloyd Irving he-
Emil: Lloyd? You mean the servant of the chosen of regeneration?!
Richter: The core he—
Emil: Richter!

Richter then collapsed. This Lloyd Irving sure did number on him, but I then realized there were barely any cuts or anything we was bleeding only from a scar though. Emil came up and shook him to wake him up.

Tenebrae: It’s all right. The attack missed his vital organs.
Emil: So he’ll survive?
Elixn: Sounds like it. Come ob let’s go find Marta.
Emil: Leave him here? We can’t do that! We need to at least tell someone.
Elixn: Even so. Lloyd is a murder and will most likely kill Marta.
Tenebrae: That is correct, which is why we have to find Lloyd before its too late. Did you or did you not come to protect her.
Emil: I did, but I can’t just leave him like this. Richter said some mean things, but he also helped me. I can’t just abandon him now. … Go ahead and find Marta. I’ll follow you as soon as I can!
Tenebrae: I believe you will regret this decision, but it is yours to make. (vanishes)
Elixn: Good luck, Emil. (goes through door)

I saw another door when I came in. I knew something serious was on the other side. I came in to see Lloyd, and Marta fighting. I summoned my Keyblade. I joined the fight Marta noticed I was there and we teamed up on Lloyd, but it didn’t matter he shrugged the team work off “What kind of person is this guy?” “Lloyd. Lloyd Irving why are you here?!” I knew it was Emil, but concentrating on Lloyd was crucial we jumped up swung are blades and landed on the ground afterwards we just stared each other.

Lloyd: (looks at Emil) Who’re you?
Emil: (looks downward) Why did you kill them?
Marta: Emil!
Elixn: His parent’s murder … stands before him.
Emil: My mother and father, and all those people of Palmacosta— (in an angry tone) Why? Did you have to kill all of them?!
Marta: (gasp)
Elixn: Maybe even every life there.
Lloyd: (looks to the right) Not again with Palmacosta.
Emil: (in a frustrated tone) How dare you say that! What do you mean “again?! I’ll never forgive you for that! (draws out sword and points at Lloyd)
Elixn: Don’t let your emotions take over who you are, Emil!
Emil Ratatosk Mode: Stay the hell out of this! He’s my problem, not yours!
Elixn: Settle down I’m just trying to help!
Emil: If you want to help, stay out of my way.
Elixn: (sigh) Fine.

All right Ratatosk’s attitude problem was huge I knew from the get-go that Lloyd would be difficult to defeat I barely had confidence in winning against him. Emil was probably the only one who got a hit on him I tried my hardest, but failed miserably. I was exhausted and he was not even letting up. “Was he even human?!” Then all of a sudden something hit me hard. I got back up, but Lloyd was gone Marta and Emil were laying on the ground I decided to wake up Marta.

Elixn: Hey, Marta wake up!
Marta: Uggh … What happened? (gets on her knees, and shakes head)
Elixn: You tell me
Emil: (shakes head) Uggh (then suddenly gets up fast and says in disbelief) I’m alive.
Elixn: Seems like it. Why didn’t he kill us?
Tenebrae: Lady Marta! Centurion Lumen’s core is …
Marta: (looks up with a surprised expression) It’s gone!
Elixn: That white jewel? I think Lloyd took it.
Marta: (says in disbelief) He took it?! Are you sure?!
Elixn: Well, that’s what I saw. Why was it important?
Tenebrae: Yes. Centurion Lumen’s core is essential to our journey. Lady Marta, let’s hurry. You and I must go after them!
Marta: (sigh) Okay, but first … (smiles) Thank you so much Emil I really appreciate you saving me once again! Oh you too, uh.
Elixn: (sigh, he thought "typical") Elixn.
Marta: Right. Thanks you two.
Emil: I didn’t do anything. Elixn did more good then me. I mean I was pretty much useless.
Elixn: (puts hand on Emil’s shoulder) Take more credit! At least you didn’t get knocked down first.
Marta: (laughs) That’s true.
Elixn: Of course, that wouldn’t matter at all.
Emil: Oh right. (looks downward)
Elixn: (in a quick sort of way) But hey, what do I know?
Marta: Besides, you became a knight, a knight of Ratatosk. That’s why you were able to save me, right? I always thought that you would make a wonderful Knight! It’s true! That’s what I thought ever since the first time we met!
Emil: You what?
Marta: (laughs) It’s okay! I guess that it just wasn’t as memorable for you. But honestly I’m very grateful to you for saving me. What would I have I done with you?!
Tenebrae: Lady Marta, we must hurry.
Marta: Yes, you’re right. Emil, Elixn, would you two help us? Just until we make it out of the place?
Emil: (shakes head) Uh. Sure.
Elixn: Why not?

My eyes shifted to a mask.

Elixn: Why’s there a mask here?
Marta: That mask must have been the on that Lloyd was wearing.
Elixn: Tackiest thing I have ever seen.
Emil: It’s pretty tacky.
Marta: Super tacky
Tenebrae: Tacky indeed

We ended up taking it, why I will never know. We came up to the door we came in, but couldn’t open it.

Marta: (in a pissed off tone) DAMN! THIS MUST BE LLOYD”S DOING. I’M SURE HE DID THIS TO TRAP US HERE! UGH!
Elixn: Calm down. If there’s a way in, there’s a way out, and judging by how this place works a hidden exit is nothing to surprised to about.

With that we took our attention to another door. In between Marta, commented on the Lloyd’s mask, something about a “The Phantom of the Operetta” then Emil said it reminded him of, “F for Feud” Marta, then asked if that was about two brothers when one becomes king and the switched places, Emil said that it sounded more like “The Man in the Aluminum Mask” It sounded awkward to put in to this seeing as I hadn’t seen either one, and I was right because Tenebrae was clueless to what subject they were even on. We made I to the door and everyone of us “immediately” looked a poster it had Lloyd on it and looked pretty stupid to me “vanity much?”

Elixn: What the heck is this?! Jewel Hunter Lloyd Irving was here?! Did he leave this here to taunt us?!
Marta: (even more pissed then before) THAT JERK!!! SET IT ON FIRE!!!
Elixn: If I were you, I’d set it on fire.
Emil: Burn it? Oh, you mean that.

Whoever this Lloyd guy was he sure was pushing his luck. Emil was about to set it on fire. (it being the poster) When suddenly my Keyblade appeared “Was there a heartless?!” was what I thought but instead it shifted to the Sorcerer’s Ring.

Emil: What’s wrong?!
Elixn: I don’t know, It just appeared.

“Did my Keyblade have a mind of its own?!” “Great just another thing that treats me like a nobody” It fire a ray of light the whole room shun. Then everything like was before

Marta: What was that?
Elixn: I don’t know (looks at ground) Hey, Emil you dropped the ring
Emil: But it’s still on my finger.

It was true. I picked it up, it had a chain attached to it. It looked like it was an exact replica of the Sorcerer’s Ring I had no idea what it could be used for. I looked at the Keychain on my Keyblade I never equipped any panels anymore, so the keychain was still 'the three circles" I put the keychain near the other keychain on my Keyblade there was a light that surrounded the two when it was gone they had switched places my Keyblade was a different color and shape to boot. The Keyblade looked way too different, was this still the same Keyblade? It was even lighter even though it looked like it was made of stone.

Emil: Your sword it changed!
Tenebrae: How strange. I feel the same properties of the Sorcerer’s Ring in that sword of yours. I believe it has the same powers as the Sorcerer’s Ring perhaps you could try a demonstration.
Elixn: Demonstration?! I just got the thing!
Tenebrae: Aim at the poster
Elixn: “fine you stuffy old cat” Okay (aims at poster, and fire comes out)

I saw a button, instinct did the rest.

Elixn: Finally, now I can get out of here and see the guys Ditaex, Lexrin, Rasnix, Markyox, and Odxylem. Odxylem? Odxylem! I forgot I left to help you and left her—Oh no how am I going to explain this one.
Marta: Odxylem? Is that a person’s name? Relax well explain everything when we get there.
Tenebrae: (in a surprised and stern tone) There? Lady Marta have you forgotten that we have to go after Lloyd.
Marta: (in a shocked voice) Oh! That’s right sorry but I have to go.
Elixn: No your not.
Marta: Huh?
Elixn: You’re only saying that as an excuse not that you would care just like the rest of you humans! Treating us this way just because we don’t have hearts.
Marta: What?
Elixn: Fine! Go on your little quest as if I had the heart to care! (runs off)
Marta: Wait what are you talking about?!
Emil: What was that all about?
Tenebrae: Never mind. We must go after Lloyd. Though it may be late to go after him.
Marta: Then let’s go after Elixn!
Marta: I want to know, what he was talking about.
Tenebrae: Perhaps first, we should tell Emil about why we’re looking for Lloyd.
Marta: But by then, it will be too late.
Emil: No it won’t. He’s heading back to Luin. I’m from there so I know where to go.
Marta: Emil, don’t you care about him?
Emil: Uh well. We just met when we got to the lake, but he’s been kind to me I guess so. Yeah I do!
Tenebrae: First things first, let’s explain the journey to Emil. Then we’ll go after Elixn.
Marta: (sigh) Okay.

I had gotten back to Luin and rushed all the way back to the mayor’s house. I came storming in and immediately came up stairs Lexrin, and Markyox looked up.

Lexrin: Is something the matter?
Elixn: Never mind! How’s Odxylem doing?
Markyox: Be glad that she has more will to live, then what she appears.
Elixn: (sigh) Good.
Ditaex: So where’s Richter?
Elixn: Aqua should have helped him.
Kaenox: Aqua? Who’s that?
Elixn: Ugh … Why is everyone so concerned about me?
Rasnix: Chill dude. What’s bugging ya?
Elixn: Nothing.

Everything was silent until I heard I loud voice from outside.

Tenebrae: Lady Marta, Emil! We must leave this place at once!
Marta: You’re right. Let’s go!
Emil: What?! “How did I get wrapped up in this mess?!”
Lexrin: Wasn’t that Emil?!
Elixn: What?! They came back damn wishy-washy humans (runs downstairs)
Lexrin: Elixn!
Ditaex: Well enough! I’m going to see, what the hell’s got him fired!

I got up to where they were, they were being chased.

????: GET THEM! MOVE!

A guy in golden armor came running.

Gold Knight: Out of the way boy!

I moved instantly. He came up and slashed The leader of the group of chasers.

Leader: What?!
Marta: Huh?!
Emil: What?!
Marta: Y-you’re from the Church of Martel!
Gold Knight: (puts lance away) I am Magnar, Commandant of the Church of Martel. By the orders of Lloyd the Great, I have come to take the demon lord Ratatosk and the Centurion’s core!
Marta: (sighs in anger) You’re all the same.
Magnar: Hand it over and I will guarantee that none of you will be harmed. However, if you refuse, this town will meet the same fate as Palmacosta.
Elixn: And just what does that mean?!
Magnar: Stay out of this, boy!
Elixn: (runs up to where Emil and Marta are) I was with them before. I might as well keep going. So you gonna spill or not?!
Magnar: What boy, you don’t know? The foolish Vanguard planned to use Ratatosk’s core to start a rebellion in order to destroy the Church of Martel and the chosen.
Marta: Lloyd killed all those innocent people to steal Ratatosk’s core, and to quell the rebellion.
Elixn: So that’s why
Tenebrae: Imp, my servant, go! Lady Marta we must leave!
Elixn: So, you’re leaving these people to die? Then go if I should die then I wonder how you’re going to sleep at knowing you let it happen.
Marta: Letting these people die is bad, but giving Ratatosk’s core to the Church of Martel is even worse!
Elixn: You can run, I’m going to fight!
Magnar: Fight?! Foolish boy what do you hope to achieve with throwing your life away?!
Elixn: (summons Keyblade) One thing you should learn, never open you mouth when you don’t have all the details. Now if you want Emil, you can run like the dog you are!
Emil: I’m not a dog! I’m a human being!
Elixn: Then, prove me wrong, stand up straight and fight!
Emil: Uh well. I … uh
Tenebrae: Lady Marta We must leave now!
Marta: Okay, good luck! (runs off)
Magnar: So even the Keyblade has betrayed us. Foolish, barbarous Sylvaranti! Listen well! I am Commandant Magnar, of the glorious Martel Knights. We have come to arrest the vile Vanguard for their crimes: blasphemy against the Church and inciting rebellions and discontentment across the world. However, we have also recently received reports from Lloyd the Great stating that the people of Luin have been engaged in sinful cooperation with the Vanguard. Therefore, this whole town, along with the Vanguard, now face charges of treason against the chosen! But I will grant one final opportunity to redeem yourselves. A girl named Marta is hiding in this city. Bring her to me. Do so and Lloyd the Great may very well forgive your crimes.
Ditaex: That’s the score. Well we best get ready to fight.

Everyone summon their weapon. Rasnix’s weapon was a green shield. I noticed Odxylem wasn’t with them I knew she wouldn’t be able to fight so that might have been the reason. Lexrin was the fist one to attack. Armor? No. They weren’t a problem especially with the armor which made them walking lightning rods. Rasnix threw the shield at a guard It cracked the armor that he was wearing. Ditaex was about to go for an attack when we heard a familiar voice.

Marta: I’m here now. Are you satisfied?
Magnar: (looks back at her) Tell us where Ratatosk’s core and the Centurions cores are.
Marta: I don’t have the centurion’s core, but Ratatosk’s core is right here. (points at forehead) If you want it that badly, you’ll have to take it with my head.
Magnar: What a marvelous idea. I think I will. Seize her, men!
Kaenox: Get your hands off her!
Magnar: All right, we no longer have any need for this town. Hand down the divine punishment they deserve!
Elixn: You bastard! You promised their freedom if they brought her to you, yet you have her and you’re going kill them anyway.
Magnar: That’s enough. Silence! The orders of Lloyd the Great are absolute! All right men the time has come! Pillage! Kill! Show them the divine punishment of the Goddess Martel!
Guard 1: Yes, sir!

Emil came running with Tenebrae.

Emil: Oh no. Stop it! (gets hit with fire lands down on the pave) Ahhhhhh! (darkness surrounds him then he gets up)
Emil Ratatosk Mode: Didn’t you hear what I said? I said stop, you miserable swine! (starts running at Magnar)

Ratatosk took over and knocked out both guards in seconds flat.

Emil Ratatosk Mode: (takes out sword) I’ll teach you the true meaning of divine punishment!

Emil saw the two guards get back up and sliced through them. He then gave a hand to help Marta get up.

Emil Ratatosk Mode: Stand up, Marta.
Marta: Emil.
Emil Ratatosk Mode: (looks at Magnar) Now then. Time for your punishment. You better pray to Martel one last time. Pray to her for a painless death!

If it was fair or not we ganged up on Magnar I threw my Keyblade and dented his armor, Emil kept slashing away. Marta threw her spinners putting an even larger dent as put in the armor. Lexrin threw his weapon, Ditaex did an aerial attack, Kaenox smashed her blade on him, Rasnix threw the shield and was sort of like a twister. By now the guy was beaten to a pulp.

Magnar: How could I—
Marta: (in a sarcastic tone) Was anyone surprised?

Ratatosk put his sword away while coming towards Magnar.

Magnar: I don’t understand. Who are you!
Emil Ratatosk Mode: (puts foot on Magnar’s armor) The question is who the hell are you! Well? Let’s see your divine punishment now. Go ahead. Show it to me! (starts punching numerous times) Are you listening?!
Ditaex: What the hell’s gotten into him!
Marta: Emil. That’s enough Emil, stop it!

Emil seemed to have regained his humanity.

Magnar: (coughs up blood)
Emil: What, what did I just do? (runs off)
Ditaex: What hell is going on?
Elixn: There is a lot of explaining to do.
Odxylem: Please tell us!

Odxylem was on the bridge struggling to stand up but somehow managed to smile. I ran over to her.

Elixn: What are you doing here your supposed to be lying down.
Odxylem: I – (collapses)
Elixn: Odxylem! (catches her)
Lexrin: She mustn’t stand!
Markyox: And just how do you know that.
Lexrin: Just because I’m not a doctor doesn’t mean I don’t know a few things about one in her state should not do.

The Mayor came up to us.

Mayor: Excuse me do you know where Emil is?
Rasnix: Just missed him, why?
Mayor: I wanted to have a word with him
Elixn: We’ll go get
Mayor: Thank you

Lexrin carried her afterward. (seeing he could only do it) we saw Emil talking to those two kids who jumped him. They ran off something told me that it was out of fear.

Elixn: The Vanguard and the Martel Knight left and something tells me no wants us here. But first things first, the mayor wants to talk to you.

We headed up to his house and ran into Emil’s uncle, and guess his aunt.

Aunt Flora: (in a sad way) Emil …
Emil: Aunt Flora, I …
Uncle Alba: GET AWAY FROM US, YOU MONSTER!!!
Elixn: NEVER CHANGE DO YA?!!! ALWAYS PUTTING HIM DOWN!!! WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!!
Emil: No, it’s okay! It’s okay. Let’s just go see the mayor.

We went into the shop came upstairs.

Mayor: Emil, thank you for coming. I have a favor to ask of you.
Emil: What sort of favor?
Mayor: I want you to go find Lloyd for me.
Emil: Is this your way of telling me to leave?
Mayor: No. I simply cannot believe what just happened here. The Lloyd I know would never allow this kind of slaughter and looting, even by orders from the Church.
Emil: But—
Mayor: I didn’t believe what you said about Palmacosta until today. But it seems that the same thing almost happened to our town. (shakes head) I just don’t know what to believe anymore.
Emil: Mayor, it doesn’t take much for people to change (“like me”)
Mayor: That may be so. Which is exactly why I want you to investigate this. Why Lloyd changed like he did, and why he’s looking for Ratatosk and the Centurions’ cores.
Lexrin: And you also, want to protect Emil from the townspeople’s fear.
Mayor: The people of our town are easily frightened. Please forgive them. But I believe this is for your own good.
Emil: (closes eyes then opens them) I’ll look for Lloyd. And then I will avenge my parents.
Mayor: I understand. I won’t try to stop you. Emil our town may be full of people who fear you, but this is still your home. I know it may be hard to believe now, but once things calm down, I want you to come back.
Emil: I’m sorry for causing so much trouble (walks away)
Mayor Emil … Thank you for saving Luin.
Lexrin: As unfortunate as this sounds we all must go. We’re already unwanted I have a feeling we would only make things worse.
Elixn: (sigh) As much as I hate to admit it, you’re right I just hope this is the right decision.
Marta: Come on, you can come with us.
Elixn: Thanks.

We ran after Emil thank fully he was only walking.

Marta: Emil, wait!
Emil: (turns around) Marta?
Marta: Me, Tenebrae and these guy are coming with you.
Emil: Why?
Marta: The whole point of our journey is to find the centurions’ cores and wake up Ratatosk. So Lloyd is our common enemy.
Tenebrae: Since we share the same objective, it would be in our best interest to work together.
Elixn: Besides, friends need to stick together.
Elixn: Friends may get mad at eachother, but that doesn’t mean that the friendship has to end.
Emil: Well
Elixn: I’m sorry, Okay?
Emil: Al-alright
Elixn: And you made a pact with Ratatosk and that’s on Marta’s forehead so you have to protect her, alright.
Kaenox: Enough said, We should get going.
Emil: (“Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality”) It’s just like he said.
Kaenox: Let’s get going already
Emil: Right, let’s go.

Well now it was time to travel with Emil, and Marta now, I don’t know if leaving was the right idea, but we did. Odxylem needed rest, but she was Okay just like the doctor said, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what’s going to happen.

I know it is obnoxiously long. I don't know if it's good or not but it's what I've got for all those who don't know. The first world is based off of "Tales of Symphomia 2". Comment if like it, or if you have any questions, or f you have anything you want to say.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Re: The Future that never was

To make up for lost time I finished the interlude for this part. Well, here it is.

Axel interlude: Without Roxas

Axel: (comes out of a corridor) Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs
Xion: Axel ...
Axel: ---- ... what are you gonna to do?
Xion: I've decided that I have to go back to where I belong
Axel: Well, to be honest, I always felt that was best, right from the very beginning. But you know, it still really bugs me. Something about this just stinks
Xion: It's for the good of everyone
Axel: But how do you know that? Everyone thinks their right ...
Xion: This is right
Axel: They're gonna destroy you!
Xion: (summons Keyblade)
Axel: (gasp)
Xion: Please don't hold back, Axel. Promise
Axel: What's your problem? You two ... think you can do whatever you want. Well I'm sick of it. Go on, you just keep running. (starts summoning a Chakram) But, I'll always be there to bring you back! (grabs Chakram)

Axel, Axel, Axel!

I woke up from another dream about one of my friends I don’t remember her name just that she and Naminé look similar and that she had black hair Well for all those who are wondering who I am it’s Axel that’s A-X-E-L got it memorized. But this time I didn’t wake up on my own no my so-called best friend Saïx had been asking how my searches for the “deserters” are going, did find the ‘chamber” and what's the dirt on ‘The plan” this going on for the last 72 days straight I was so annoyed I got it “permanently” memorized.

Saïx: Axel, why are still asleep?!
Axel: (in sarcastic tone) This is what I always do at this time don’t you?
Saïx: You shouldn’t be surprised. I’d thought that by now you would know I was coming after all it has been at least 72 days has it not?
Axel: Gee, 72 days straight I would have never guessed that, thanks for filling me in. (sigh) Nothing has come up all I know is that Xemnas has been desperately for searching for the runaways alright, now can I go back to bed already?!
Saïx: Hmph. With that tone it’s hard to accept that for the truth.
Axel: Lighten up already. Is your little grudge with the pink haired chick really that important?
Saïx: That kind of humiliation will not go unpunished
Axel: Whatever. If you’re done bugging me I’d really like to sleep, thank you.
Saïx: It has been 30 years since he disappeared.
Axel: (sigh) (in a bit irritated voice) What are you going on about now.
Saïx: I’m a bit surprised I thought you two were friends.
Axel: (sigh) If this about that mission to get Roxas back from DiZ then I don’t want to hear it.
Saïx: It puzzles me, on how you could come up with such a far-fetched excuse somebody else wearing our coat and then taking him.
Axel: What is your point?!
Saïx: My point is that I believe you.
Axel: (gives a surprised expression on face) Come again?
Saïx: Earlier today I sent two members to a new world they reported seeing someone wearing our coat when confronted he summoned a scythe
Axel: So what? Are saying you think it was Marluxia.
Saïx: Marluxia? Please he didn’t have pink hair 1st off, and 2nd if it was somehow Marluxia he wouldn’t have rebelled at them like this one did.
Axel: So who was it then?
Saïx: unconfirmed. All I know is that the two hadn’t RCT’d until today and went on the mission 3 days ago we ended up having to send Luxord to bring them back.
Axel: So why tell me so soon?
Saïx: (closes eyes) if it wasn’t for him, we would still have Kingdom Hearts it took so long to draw it back here, with that Keyblade wielder under our command but then he escaped and Kingdom Hearts flees again and as well as before releases the hearts we’d obtained for it which eventually turned back into heartless.
Axel: Which leaves us back at square one.
Saïx: As unfortunate as it is yes. Lord Xemnas grows evermore restless if things keep going this way who knows what will happen?
Axel: Speaking of Keyblade wielders does a black haired girl come to mind?
Saïx: That needn’t worry you
Axel: Oh? Then explain to me why I started remembering her?
Saïx: She is nothing more then a puppet. So why do you care?
Axel: (in an angry tone) Gee, I don’t know maybe it has something do with friendship got it memorized?!
Saïx: Why is it? You put this make believe friendship before our own?!
Axel: (sigh) You’re that blind huh? If there’s anyone who’s changed it’s you!
Saïx: Nonsense. Fine go back to sleep if you want. (leaves room)

“Just who the hell does he think he is?!” Why is it I put my make believe friendship before our own. Please spare me. Even since Kingdom Hearts appeared in this world our friendship ended. weather you will admit or not you changed not me.

I do hope everyone is enjoying the story.

Wow, I'm fast today! here's the discussion.

Discussion 2: Why I got so mad

Marta: Hey, Elixn?
Elixn: Yeah?
Marta: I was just wondering-
Elixn: Go on
Marta: What did you mean by not having a heart?
Elixn: …
Marta: Oh I’m sorry I guess that’s too personal a question
Elixn: No it’s alright. Have you seen something called a heartless before?
Marta: Um yes but it was a really bad experience why?
Elixn: Well if somebody with a strong heart, and a strong will to boot becomes a heartless the body might gain the ability to move and think on its own that’s what we are Nobodies.
Marta: Wow that sounds creepy … so all nobodies look like humans, and wear those black coats.
Elixn: What?! No only those with an extremely strong will can retain their human form the stronger the will the more they look like they, that or come out a certain way depending on their own personality and as for these coat only nobodies are allowed to wear them or at least that’s what I’ve heard.
Marta: So why did you come here?
Elixn: We came because our leader was planning on destroying us once we help him. By the way the reason I got so mad at you is because nobodies are looked down upon I just hate it! To look down upon someone just for being different I can’t stand people like that, all my friends feel the same way that’s one thing that we can all agree on.
Marta: Well even if you guys don’t have hearts your still my friends, okay?
Elixn: Thanks Marta. I’m sorry, that I judge humans so quickly I guess that might have been how I was with people as a human but most of my memories from those days have been wiped clean (sigh) I don’t think I would have met you and Emil if it didn’t happen though, so I’m glad it did happen.
Marta: Wow thanks
Elixn: For what?
Marta: Didn’t you just thank me for being your friend?
Elixn: Well I didn’t directly say it, but yeah.
Marta: Well in that case your welcome.
Elixn: uh yeah thanks. (we may be friends, but I have no idea what your trying to say)

That will most likely be all for a bit (hopefully not as long as before! 4-7 weeks? Say What?!)

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

I have busy here's the next part.

Chapter 1: 3 years later and, now in the game

Part 3: The winds curse

Time: 24 minutes after departure

World: The Rejuvenated Land

We had entered the village known as Asgard and strong winds were blowing maybe strong enough to carry small people.

Rasnix: What is up will wind?
Tenebrae: I agree, Asgard has never had such powerful winds like this before a centurion must be the cause of it.
Elixn: Well whatever’s causing this must be pretty powerful
Marta: Right now all sorts of strange weather patterns are happening around the world. It’s all because of the joining of the two worlds two years ago.
Elixn: I’ve been hearing that but I’m clueless to what you mean by “the joining of the two worlds”.
Marta: Huh? Oh right, you weren’t with us when we went over it with Emil. The reason Tenebrae and I are looking for the Centurions cores is because they have been effecting the weather patterns since the two worlds joined as long as it stays dormant things having to do with the Centurion’s element will stay in chaos.
Elixn: So if we wake up the Centurions everything will go back to normal?
Tenebrae: That should be true in theory.
Elixn: Theory?
Tenebrae: Things are not always as simple as they appear.

I didn’t know what to say what would it mean if the weather patterns didn’t change? We walked around town some more I was sorta in a daze.

Marta: WATCH OUT!
Elixn: Huh? (bumps into someone) Oof! (looks at man) I’m sorry I wasn’t watching where I was going.

The man had dim blue hair, wore a black capish vest, white pants, and brown shoes.

Dap Man: Its fine. (looks at Tenebrae who is invisible)
Elixn: Um something the matter?
Dap Man: It’s all right. You have an interesting creature with you.
Lexrin: excuse Elixn, he wasn’t looking where he was going.
Elixn: Um guys I think this guy-
Dap Man: This town’s changed, too.
Kaenox: Excuse me sir, but do you come from here?
Dap Man: A long time ago. Back then, this city wasn’t even called Asgard. Sorry. This is my hometown. It brings back memories of my friends from back then. It seems they got the better of me. Forgive me. (walks away)
Elixn: I’m sure he noticed Tenebrae just
Marta: ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE?! I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE WHO COULD THAT.
Elixn: Who was he?

Afterwards we checked around the town there were signs that the wind caused problem the only thing was it wasn’t strong enough to cause so much damage we ended up stopping at an abandoned house.

Lexrin: I just cannot believe how wind this is capable of so much damage
Rasnix: Well that’s not to say that the strength of the wind doesn’t change now does it?

Suddenly the wind’s strength picked up, almost as if something rushed by us fast.

Ditaex: What the hell was that?!
Elixn: Look!

Talk about the wind picked up it almost took Ditaex, Marta, and Kaenox thankfully Emil kept from Marta from flying away as did Rasnix, and Markyox for keeping Ditaex, and Kaenox from the wind. All six of them were panting afterwards.

Tenebrae: There is a cave-like area not far from here known as Mural Cavern, we should take shelter there to avoid the wind.

Emil was about walk over there.

Marta: Wait! (holds Emil’s hand) It’ll be safer if hold hands.
Rasnix: That’s only for love birds just because I saved doesn’t mean I like her
Kaenox: HMPH! I DIDN’T WANT YOU TO HOLD MY HAND ANYWAY!
Markyox: I think Ditaex is old enough to take care of herself without me having to save her
Ditaex: (punches Markyox it the gut) Let’s get going
Markyox: (says in agony) Right … (falls down on knees and struggles to get back up)
Elixn: (Wow Rasnix and Markyox sure pissed those two off I just hope that I nothing like that happens between me and Odxylem.)

Well we walked into this “Mural Cavern”.

Elixn: Well we made it, hey Lexrin how’s Odxylem doing?
Lexrin: Still sleeping. Why?
Elixn: Oh, just wondering
Tenebrae: hahaha I see now you’re your in love with her.
Elixn: (blushes) Yeah. (turns bright red) Wait! No I’m not I just care for her that’s all.
Tenebrae: Really now?
Elixn: Yes, you centurion fossil.
Tenebrae: (says in an angry tone) How rude! We Centurions are ageless!
Elixn: Oh excuse me, for noticing a spider web and then pointing it out!
Marta: (ignoring the argument) Well we should be safe here.
Emil: Yeah
Marta: What’s the matter? Your face is beet-red.
Emil: Your hand
Marta: (sounding a bit sad) Oh. Do I have to let it go?
Marta: (giggles) Just kidding.
Elixn: Well, our argument aside. Anyone know how the wind got so strong?
Tenebrae: I believe it’s linked to Lord Ratatosk’s sleep
Elixn: I meant why is the wind so strong now?
Tenebrae: Perhaps it changes in manner similar to Emil.
Emil: (with a depressed expression) I know, I’m just a weak nobody without the help of the knight of Ratatosk.
Marta: That’s not true! You’re strong, kind, and cool.
Emil: Really?
Marta: Really! You’re my prince, Emil!
Elixn: (Gee, Marta sure seems to like Emil. I wonder what the future has in store for me, and Odxylem. I just hope she wakes up soon.)
Ditaex: No wind, there’s also voices.
Tenebrae: Your correct miss … I’m terribly sorry what is your name?
Ditaex: Huh? Me? My name is Ditaex.
Tenebrae: Miss Ditaex it seems you are correct we should see what is going on. (disappears).
Marta: (in angry tone) Thanks for killing the moment!
Ditaex: What?! I was thinking out loud on accident alright!
Marta: (in disbelief) Whatever!
Elixn: (trying to change the subject) Uh we should probably see what’s up. Come on guys!
Both Marta and Ditaex: Fine

We went outside (Thankfully).

Marta: Damn! It’s Alice!
Lexrin: Who might that be?
Tenebrae: A top officer in the Vanguard. We’d better hide!

We hid and eavesdropped on the conversation.

Alice: Awww I’m so disappointed you still haven’t found Colettie, poo! Alice is so tired! (sit on a Vanguard members back who willing gets on his knees).
Leader: Ma’am! If you’d be just a little more patient—
Alice: (smacks him with whip causing him to get thrown aside) (giggles) (while smiling) I just said that I’m tired. Now, now, you should know better than to … (smacks him again) TALK … (and again) BACK … (again) TO … (once more) ME!

Elixn: (Oooh! That had to hurt. The guy was bleeding profusely after getting beaten so many times with her whip. I could see fear in his eyes. Who was this Alice she seemed enjoy beating the living crap out of the guy).
Alice: No wonder you let Martmart slip through our fingers and failed so spectacularly in Luin. (gets up) Must I do everything myself? (she put her whip underneath the left side of his chin and pushed upward so his eyes would meet hers) (with a happy face) Hawkie, are you listening to me?
Hawk: (With sadness and fear in his eyes and expression) I apologize.
Alice: (spreads the whip across his face while walking away) Hurry and find that pesky Colettie. I’ll be at the mayor’s house. Ta ta.
Hawk: I’ll search the city’s perimeter while you do a thorough sweep of the city! The Chosen of regeneration is a woman with blonde hair. Bring in anyone that fits that description! And it quickly, or Lady Alice will have all our heads! Now go!
Both Guards: (salute from their chests) For the liberation of sylvarant! (run away)
Elixn: That little witch is a member of the Vanguard?
Marta: That’s Alice, the captain of the Vanguard’s combat unit. (gets up) She’s a complete sadist. Be careful around her.
Elixn: Advice taken. So should we look for this Colette?
Marta: Well the chosen traveled with Lloyd so we can ask about him if we can’t find him and maybe …
Elixn: Go on
Marta: Never mind.
Elixn: Okay, let’s go find her!
Emil: Alice looks like a harmless girl, but she makes a powerful impression. Maybe scary is better word.
Marta: Watch yourself around her. She’s a sadist. Actually a super sadist.
Emil: What’s a “sadist”?
Lexrin: A brief explanation would be “someone who enjoys hurting others physically and mentally”.
Emil: Okay, how exactly am I supposed to be careful around her?
Marta: Don’t go near her, don’t speak to her, don’t respond if she speaks to you, and swear to love only me. Then you’ll be fine!
Emil: What?! What are you talking about?!
Tenebrae: Lady Marta’s search for love among the saddest I’ve seen.
Both Emil and Marta: Huh?
Tenebrae: It’s the saddest versus the sadist
Both Emil and Marta: Ouch
Elixn: After hearing that I realize your a half sadist Tenebrae
Tenebrae: How Rude I am no where near to being a sadist!
Elixn: Oh whatever you spiteful Centurion
Tenebrae: Grrrr!
Elixn: That guy’s name is Hawk not Hawkie right? I don’t know what to make of that.
Marta: Actually, Alice only comes up with those little nicknames for people she likes.
Elixn: Really? Cause she didn’t seem to like you
Marta: It’s the opposite for girls. That nickname means I’m on her bad list.
Elixn: Wow! That’s a shocker!
Tenebrae: I hate to change the subject, but do I really come across as an old man?
Elixn: Is it that concerning? So about this chosen of “Regeneration”
Tenebrae: Yes, what is it?
Elixn: She regenerated the world?
Tenebrae: Yes, she did.
Elixn: Doesn’t that mean Sylvarant, and other world were once whole before two years ago?
Tenebrae: Yes, but that was most likely before any of you were ever an idea.
Elixn: Well, what was the world called before they split apart?
Tenebrae: It has been so long since the name has been used so it would be too hard to remember, that is why we call it by sector of regions that the worlds joined were called this is Sylvarant, and the other is known as Tethéalla.
Elixn: So a new name was never suggested?
Tenebrae: To my knowledge, no.
Elixn: Well, I was thinking of calling it the “Rejuvenated Land”
Tenebrae: Why exactly?
Elixn: Well, one the world was once whole but then was separated and is now back together isn’t that what Rejuvenated means?
Tenebrae: “Rejuvenated” means “to make young again; restore to youthful vigor appearance”
Elixn: Yeah, but doesn’t that mean the same thing?
Tenebrae: I suppose. Now answer me this why else would you name it that?
Elixn: Well, it would be a turn-off to call it Sylvalla or Tethéarant or even Sylvarant/Tethéalla. I mean it’s just too wordy for my taste.
Tenebrae: And I find your term “unimaginative”
Elixn: Oh! Who asked if it was unimaginative?!

After that conversation we went inside a house and found a woman with blonde hair. I guessed it was Colette.

Colette: So Lloyd hasn’t stopped by here either
Woman of innocence: I’m sorry that I couldn’t be of more help, Chosen one.
Colette: Oh no. It’s quite all right. Thank you
Elixn: So you’re the Chosen of Regeneration
Marta: (walks past them and towards Colette) (says in a firm voice) Chosen of Regeneration, I have something to ask you.
Colette: Y-yes?
Marta: Two years ago the world regeneration caused the separated worlds of Sylvarant and Tethéalla to become one. And during that process, a giant, fearsome tree appeared in Palmacosta and destroyed the city. I was told it happened because you tried to run away from your task of world regeneration. Is that true?
Colette: Yes
Marta: (starts shaking in anger then pushes her into wall) My mother was in Palmacosta when the tree attacked!
Elixn: Emil what happened in Palmacosta before Lloyd killed everyone he saw there?
Colette: What?!
Emil: Just what Marta said the tree left it in ruin
Elixn: So that means. Marta’s mother got killed during the town’s destruction.
Emil: What?
Marta: You call yourself the “Chosen”?! You’re nothing more than a coward! How dare you! If you hadn’t run away, my mother would still be alive today!
Colette: (say in a sincere voice with eyes closed) I’m so sorry

Marta just got up and ran.

Emil: Marta!

We went to go chase her.

Tenebrae: I’m worried about Lady Marta, she and her father wandered the world after the death of her mother and the loss of their hometown. It must have been hard for her
Rasnix: Harsh
Emil: Marta …
Marta: I’m sorry. I didn’t mean you to see me like that
Emil: It’s okay. When I saw Lloyd, I got so angry I could barely control myself.
Elixn: I might regret saying this but you’re both selfish
Marta: What?! How could you say that?!
Elixn: Humans always blame others they’re never strong enough to take the blame for themselves. At least Colette was able to without trying to pin it on somebody else.
Marta: I joined the Vanguard because I blamed the chosen. But I do understand. I know it must have been hard for her to seal away the Desians and regenerate the world. I know that there’s probably a good reason why what happened in Palmacosta was unavoidable. But she just admitted to rumor she’d run away even if it makes me selfish. I can’t forgive her.
Elixn: Emotions only happen for a reason depending on what it is will give a higher chance for an emotion acts like the death of ones loved one can only reflect negative emotions. Pinning the blame on someone else shows that you’re a coward and weakling because it was too much to bear so you put it on someone else. But if somebody admits that something was their fault and it was or they realize that it was unavoidable and admit to it then they can’t be considered selfish, I’m not saying that you should forgive her but that you shouldn’t hate her that’s all.
Guard: Hey, you, you just said something about the chosen. We’re the Vanguard, the Sylvaranti Liberation Front. We are currently looking for the whereabouts of the Chosen of Regeneration if you know where she is, tell us.
Marta: She’s already left town.
Guard: What?! Dammit. (runs off)
Elixn: Why did you lie to him?
Marta: The Vanguard has declared the Chosen of Regeneration a wanted traitor who pretended to save Sylvarant even as she betrayed it to Tethéalla.
Elixn: With the way that Alice acted I wouldn’t be surprised that they’d kill her.
Marta: I can’t forgive the chosen but, the Vanguard’s latest action are even harder to overlook.
Emil: I’m sorry but, I could never forgive Lloyd for killing my parents even if he helped save the world.
Elixn: Well, I said you don’t have to forgive him just try not to hate him.
Elixn: Please, don’t start that again
Emil: (I can’t forgive him or stop hating him he’s done too much)

Walked around a little more and saw a little kid he look like he had been waiting.

Boy: HEY, WAIT.
Ditaex: What is it squirt?
Boy: You’re the ones who were mean to the chosen.
Everybody: …
Boy: Don’t pretend you weren’t I saw you! You shoved the Chosen in Aisha’s house!
Elixn: How did you see us?! You weren’t even in that house!
Boy: (ignoring Elixn) Why?!
Marta: She let Palmacosta be destroyed in the name of world regeneration!
Boy: YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT! TELL THE CHOSEN YOU’RE SORRY!
Ditaex: (picks up the kid by the back of his shirt) Okay, squirt that enough.
Boy: PUT ME DOWN!
Ditaex: Settle down I will
Boy: (ignoring the comment entirely) PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN.
Ditaex: (a bit annoyed) Where the hell is this brat’s mother?!
(growl)
Boy: (wind picks up and whisks him out of Ditaex’s finger nails) AAAH!
Elixn: Come on, we have to go after him!

We found the kid dangling from the edge of a stone, if he fell it was game over for him. Marta went to go rescue him.

Boy: Why are you here? Did you come to laugh at me?
Marta: Don’t be ridiculous! And don’t move! We’re here to help.
Boy: (loses grip) AAAH!
Marta: (catches him but is getting pulled along with him) Guys help!

We went to help but got surprised by some monsters.

Alice: Not so fast, darlings.
Ditaex: What the hell is that sadist doing here?!
Alice: Hawkie, go get them.
Ditaex: (punches him hard before he hurts her) Don’t even try!
Alice: Hawkie?! (walks over to Marta) Oh, well look what we found looking for Colettie I’m so lucky! Decus might not like it, but I’ll be taking Ratatosk’s core!
Ditaex: No way in hell! (summons weapon and jumps to go slash her)
Alice: (losing balance) W -w- woah!
Ditaex: ( grabs Alice’s hand)
Alice: What?!
Ditaex: (grins, and throws her on the land)
Alice: Owww! Grrr! Why little … You’ll pay for that!
Ditaex: We’ll see about that
Marta: I can’t hold on any longer! (loses grip)
Ditaex: Oh! Almost forgot (pulls them Marta up, and she go flying)
Emil: Wow! Now that’s strong!
Colette: I’ve got you (catches him and takes him land)
Kaenox: Colette?! What are doing here?! The Vanguard are after you!
Colette: I know, but I couldn’t just leave you.
Alice: Well even with a few bumps and broses I’ll still be able to take to two birdies with one stone.
Elixn: We’ll see about that!
Hawkie! Athos! Portos! Take care of them!
Hawk: Let’s have some fun

Hawk came at me with lightning speed. I was able to dodge it I summon my Keyblade and he came at we with his claw like blades I put my Keyblade in the middle to stop them I over powered him and gave him a cut on his face. Colette kept throwing feathers at Portos while Lexrin was chopping away at it. Emil, Ditaex, Rasnix, Kaenox, Marta, and Markyox ganged up on Athos. Hawk was in too much pain to move, Athos was beaten into a bloody pulp, and Portos was sleeping.

Alice: WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?! YOU’RE SO USELESS! Aramis, get us out of here! (floats away on Aramis)
Colette: Is everyone okay?
Elixn: No harm
Boy: Chosen One, thank you.
Colette: Don’t mention it. I’m just glad you weren’t hurt. (looks at Marta who is struggling to stand up) I know apologies can never make up for what happened, but I want you to know I’m truly sorry.
Elixn: Colette seems to be a down-right nice person Marta. Like I said before you don’t have to forgive her just try not to hate her.
Boy: You have no idea what she went through! The Chosen was ready to give up her life to protect our world!
Lexrin: Is that so?
Boy: My dad died in Palmacosta too but it’s not fair to blame the Chosen for that! (runs off)
Ditaex: Ya, know that kids right. Blaming the Chosen isn’t right I guess in that sense the kids mature
Markyox: This coming out of the person from the person picked up the kid up and called him a brat
Ditaex: (comes up to him smiles, then punches underneath his chin upward) Keep your trap shut if ya know it’s good for ya
Markyox: (falls flat on his face) Sound advice.
Marta: Grrrr Ditaex did you have to throw me so hard?!
Ditaex: What? I saved both of you didn’t I?
Marta: No Colette saved the kid, and you threw me so hard that I hit the wall!
Elixn: Wait a second, if you hit the wall that hard wouldn’t you be bleeding?
Marta: (turns completely white) I’m going to faint now, bye (falls backwards)
Elixn: (I guess she really is bleeding) Um should we get a medic
Kaenox: The Chosen would most likely be able help let’s go see her
Lexrin: Very well, Let me just get Odxylem and we’ll be off- (notices she not there)
Ditaex: Well go get her
Lexrin: Um well I would but you see um
Ditaex: Spit it out!
Lexrin: She’s not there
Ditaex: Well where is she?

We decided that half of us went to go see Colette the other half went to go find. Odxylem (Elixn, Markyox, Rasnix, and Lexrin went to go find Odxylem Kaenox, Ditaex, and Emil went to go see Colette. We saw an old woman and asked if she had come this way.

Elixn: Excuse me, ma’am would you know where a girl red hair
Lexrin: Burgundy
Elixn: (sigh) Burgundy hair she’s also wear a black coat just like us
Old woman: A girl with burgundy hair? Hmm … Are you talking about the girl who just past here I do believe she said, about heading towards Hima. She seemed to be in a hurry.
Elixn: Hima? What’s that?
Old woman: It’s a town found in a mountain. I warned her that monsters had taken home there but, she still insisted that she go.
Elixn: Monsters? Then why would she go?
Lexrin: Excuse me but where is the mountain that carries Hima?
Old woman: The Mountain is not far from this town however if you want to be safe you should take this map it will help you on it will be the trail that leads to Hima it’s a long walk but it is the safest route to take. (gives map to Lexrin)
Lexrin: (accepts the map) Thank you.

So we headed on the trail it was long but it was better then trying to rock climb that huge wall if we were to let go it be S.D. (Sudden Death) for us when we got there the place was crawling with monsters none were heartless I thought to myself (Wow monsters galore) I looked around no sign of Odxylem. (maybe she further in the mountains). We walked upward and finally made it to the top to our surprise (especially me) we found Odxylem fighting a huge monster that looked like an Imp. She was sweating up a storm so was the monster. To be honest I’ve never seen her fight. The blade she was using I felt as if anger was coursing through it. It was on fire so did that mean she was angry? How? One more slash and the monster finally died.

Odxylem: (panting in exhaustion) That … should … do … You … Okay?
????: (cry of joy)
Odxylem: That’s … good
Elixn: Odxylem
Odxylem: (turns in then smile) Elixn what are you … doing here?
Elixn: I should ask you the same
Odxylem: I had another vision that a baby dragon might have lost it’s parents I didn’t know it was the past I was seeing the word Hima popped into my head so I asked where it was an old lady told me I ran as fast I could but I was to late the monster had already killed the dragon’s parents I was so angry that I fought it, it’s gone now so now the dragon it, it needs a home.

I couldn’t believe this was her for one she speaking with better grammar, and second she willingly killed something which she never did ever.

Elixn: Are you feeling okay?
Odxylem: (tilts head) What do you mean?

Elixn: (What did I mean? How was I supposed to say this it would come out as an insult one way or another) Well, you’re a little more um … perky
Odxylem: “Perky?” What’s that supposed to mean?
Elixn: (trying to change the subject) Hey what are you doing here?
Odxylem: Why are you changing the subject?
Elixn: (close to freaking out) Uh well, I mean coming this far to save an animal is kinda unnecessary
Odxylem: (folds arms) Is that so?
Elixn: (I’m talking myself into trouble what should I do?!)
Lexrin: Elixn is just saying that he’s worried about you and that doing something like this shortly after having your wounds treated isn’t a idea that’s all.
Odxylem: (unfolds arms) Oh! Okay thanks for being so concerned. (comes up and hugs Elixn) I’m sorry to worry you Elixn.
Elixn: Uh right (Thank you, Lexrin)
Marta: (in a sincere, and lovey-dovey voice) Oh that’s so sweet!

Everybody turned their attention to Marta, Emil, Colette, and Tenebrae.

Tenebrae: hahaha I’m not in love with, eh?
Odxylem: What?! (looks at him Elixn, then quickly take her from around him and cross them again) Gee, and I thought what you really meant was true.
Elixn: What?! No that wasn’t it at all (looks at Tenebrae dark-red) TENEBRAE!
Tenebrae: Bye! (vanishes)
Elixn: GET BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!
Tenebrae: Do you really think I’m that dim?
Elixn: GET BACK HERE DAMMIT!
Ditaex: Wow he really looks pissed
Emil: Well anyway, she was here?
Rasnix: Sure was
Marta: So you found a winged dragon?
Markyox: No we found a parrot that looks like one, Yes we found a winged dragon
Marta: (insulted) Oh my gosh! You’re so RUDE!
Ditaex: He’s like that most of the time, you get used to it well weather-or-what we found the monster so Emil make a pact with it already will ya?
Tenebrae: She’s agreed to help us in anyway she can. Seeing how that girl avenged her.
Kaenox: So the tamer died?
Tenebrae: No he got away but that monster was responsible for the death of her father.
Ditaex: (a bit sad) Poor little guy.
Tenebrae: Even a young winged dragon would be effective against the “Garuda”.
Rasnix: And what’s that?
Tenebrae: (grins) You’ll find out soon enough, anyway let’s head back to Asgard.
Elixn: THERE YOU ARE!
Tenebrae: Oh no! Bye again.
Ditaex: Put some ice on that furnace of yours and let’s just go back to Asgard already

We headed back to Asgard. When we got there Tenebrae said that we should have a decoy so the winged dragon can attack the Garuda from behind. Ditaex, Kaenox, Odxylem, Marta, and Colette all said they do it. The sparks began to fly.

Marta: Colette you’re too clumsy. I’ll do it.
Colette: I’m not clumsy! And I’m pretty tough.
Ditaex: So what? I’m way stronger than you after all I sent Marta flying.
Kaenox: You’re too fast though for all we know you’d kill it before the winged dragon got a chance to destroy the barrier, besides after the dragon was done getting the barrier off the Garuda I was thinking of poisoning it so we would have the upper hand. This calls for strategy not strength.
Odxylem: My weapon power’s depend on my mood I could freeze it then burn it and it would die from shock.
Marta: (a bit annoyed) I’ll do it
Colette: No. I’ll do it.
Ditaex: (annoyed) I’m gonna do it
Kaenox: (annoyed) I shall do it
Odxylem: I will, do it.
Emil: Enough, I’ll do it! I can’t let a girl be a decoy and hide.
Tenebrae: Emil that may not be a good idea.
Emil: I really don’t want to, but there’s no other choice.
Marta: (hands behind her) You’d that for me? Thank you! You really are my prince!
Colette: I know you can do it. Just believe in yourself.
Ditaex: Let’s see what you’re made of!
Kaenox: Try to out smart it if at all possible!
Odxylem: Good Luck, Emil!
Emil: (How come they don’t fight when I volunteer?

After words we headed over to stone dais Tenebrae gave Emil instruction. I had no idea what this “Garuda” was. When we got there, there was a bird-like monster wild a red light around I guessed it was the barrier. After avoiding gusts Emil made the sign.

Emil: Tenebrae, call the winged dragon!
Tenebrae: Go, my minion! Strike!

The barrier faded.

Kaenox: (calls for her blade) Now! We must fight! No mercy!
Ditaex: Fine by me! (summons her bladed staff)

The battle was difficult because the Garuda kept diving at us as an attack Odxylem’s sword blue I guessed that must have mean that she was feeling sad I guess it was because she was killing something though what she said earlier kept me skeptical. She slashed the bird and it fell to the ground because on wing was frozen. I noticed Rasnix was had his hand out in it appeared a book I thought it might be Lexicon, but then he began read it while chanting suddenly lightning struck the Garuda the bird was left twitching then disappeared.

Marta: (says to Emil) That was such a dangerous enemy, but your timing was great! You’re my hero!
Colette: Good job. Now the strong gusts should die down.
Ditaex: Wow you’re becoming more of a man every minute
Kaenox: Well done, your precise timing gave us the upper hand.
Odxylem: You didn’t even flinch
Elixn: Why are they all doting over him?
Lexrin: It would seem they’re impressed.
Rasnix: (in a sarcastic tone) Of course once again I do all the work but, and get none of the credit as usual.
Markyox: And just when did you help out?
Rasnix: What? You thought that lightning bolt was in today’s forecast.
Elixn: Well even if nobody else thinks you did most of the work I do.
Rasnix: Thanks … Man, could I go for some sea-salt ice cream right about now.
Elixn: You and me both.

One second later and we were outside where stone Dias was.

Elixn: Wait what just happened?
Kaenox: I thought that, freak thunder bolt took care of it.
Tenebrae: One moment. The young dragon is saying something. She feels like the stone dais is calling to her.
Markyox: (in a sarcastic tone) And just what is it saying?
Tenebrae: It appears something inside the stone dais is drawing monsters to it. Per haps the reason I can’t perceive it myself is because it’s targeting monsters of elements other than my own.
Ditaex: Inside? How could there be anything underneath that over-sized wishing stone?
Colette: Aisha’s brother knows a lot about the stone dais. Let’s ask him about it.
Marta: Right, let’s go and ask him.
Elixn: Seems, She finally liking Colette now.
Rasnix: Those two sure did get close while we were gone.
Markyox: Opposites always connect.
Elixn: Like magnetic pull?
Markyox: Yes, just the same way however if they’re too different then the pull is severed. (walks away)
Emil: You know he um ..
Elixn: Markyox
Emil: Markyox? That’s a strange name. Anyways he sure is smart when he isn’t being sarcastic.
Elixn: Markyox ya but it’s only on a rare occasion, I sometimes wonder if he uses sarcasm to a completely different person then what he really is.
Rasnix: Maybe, maybe not. If he ever tells us I’d sure like to know.

We went over to Aisha’s house (again)

Linar: CHOSEN!
Colette: Linar, it’s been a while.
Linar: I heard you were investigating those strong winds. Between that and the incident two years ago, I’m afraid we’ve caused you nothing but trouble.

After that they rambled a bit I kinda drowned it out.

Colette: We haven’t been able to track him down, but Lloyd wouldn’t do anything bad.
Emil: That’s a lie! Lloyd killed my parents!
Colette: (a bit sad) Emil …
Harley: Hey, let’s just take it easy now.
Linar: Uh so was there something you needed?
Colette: Oh yes.

15 minutes later …

Linar: Inside the stone dais would mean underneath it. Our studies here led us to believe some sort of facility lies below.
Aisha: Linar. What if we performed the Maiden Ritual?
Harley: The Maiden Ritual calls on the Summon Spirit of Wind, right?
Aisha: It is said that the ritual signifies the opening of a door. I’ll perform it.
Harley: It’s too dangerous. There are flying monsters around there.
Marta: Then I’ll do it. Don’t worry, I can take care of myself. Please show us how the ritual is perform.
Emil: Marta …
Aisha: In that case please wait at the inn. Linar and Harley, you two will need to leave as well.

So we left for the inn.

The next part will also feature another world. It may be wise move to some but to others not.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

OMG! So sorry for the migrane KHFreak17. I make it long but, apparently it's good so far. Now here's the interlude enjoy.

Aftermath Interlude: Confessions now, Actions Next

Donald: To remember again, we have to sleep in that?!
Naminé: Yes, it’s going take a little time. but I’ll take care of you
Goofy: (a bit sad) Gwarsh, when we wake up we won’t remember who you are anymore …
Donald: But how are we gonna thank you?
Jiminy: Don’t worry about that! I’ll just make a big note in my journal. And it will say. “Thank Naminé”.
Donald: Oh good. That makes me feel better.
Goofy: Well, good night, then, Naminé.
Naminé: Good night, Goofy. You too, Sora.
Sora: Okay (about to hop into machine) All of this may have started out with a lie … But I really am glad that I can meet you, Sora.
Sora: Yeah, me too. When I finally found you, and even when I remembered your name, I was happy. The way I was felt then – that was no lie.
Naminé: (smiles) Goodbye
Sora: No, not goodbye! When I wake up, I’ll find you. And then there will be no lies. We’re gonna be friends for real. Promise me, Naminé.
Naminé: You’re going to forget making that promise.
Sora: If the chain of memories comes apart, the links will still be there, right? So the memory of our promise will always be inside me somewhere. I’m sure of it.
Naminé: Yeah, you’re right. Okay, it’s a promise.
Sora: Good. Until later … (both come up to each other and connect their fingers then shake). (hops into the machine)
Naminé: (looks an finger) A promise … Huh … Sora, some of your memories’ links are deep in the shadows of your heart and I won’t be able to find them. But don’t worry – You made another promise to someone that you could never replace. She is your light the light within the darkness. Remember her, and all the memories lost in the shadows of your heart will come into light.
Sora: Another promise …
Naminé: Look at the good luck charm. I changed its shape when I changed your memory -- But when you thought of her once, it went back to the way it was.
(machine closes)
Sora: (looks at charm, friends shadows appear, shakes head, shadows of Riku, and Kairi appear) Kairi! (all of friends are no longer shadows) My friends ... (Naminé starts going away) Naminé?
Naminé: Don’t worry. You might forget about me … But with our promise, I can come back.
Sora: A promise is a promise
Naminé: Yes. One day the light -- it will be ours, and it will bring us together. Till then – I’ll be in your heart. (tear comes down her cheek)
Sora: Right. Forgotten -- but not lost. (starts to close his eyes and yawns) Well, until we meet again Naminé.
Naminé: Right. Good night, Sora.

It has been 31 years … since he went away. My name is Naminé. The promise I made to him has yet to be fulfilled. Sora has been asleep so long him growth has stunted I fear he may never awaken to be the person he once was … and I feel so bad it was my fault if I hadn’t been so selfish to make sure he had everything before woke up this would have never happened Kairi … his light has may have lost hope for to come back and I feel that he would be sad to know that he was gone so long, and angry that I let this happen.

DiZ: (walks in) Are you still reminiscing Naminé. Told you he could do without a few of his memories. It seems you did not listen.
Naminé: I know. I just wanted – wanted for him to have all his memories before he woke up I –
DiZ: Love him?
Naminé: (shocked) What?
DiZ: Shocked. To hear me admit it – I have looked upon my own action it is no wonder I let my dominion fall to the darkness. I was always a fool in believing what my research was accurate for all I know most I wrong about everything. A fool I way then, a fool I am now.
Naminé: Then?
DiZ: I have developed a theory it is said I that I died trying to save my domain and it’s people but died in the process. But my hatred towards my apprentice Xehanort I feel as if I … No as if Ansem the Wise created me DiZ an unversed.
Naminé: An unversed?
DiZ: Beings who are created from negative emotion, my research led me to believe that they died off when Xehanort opened the Door to Darkness. I’m beginning to believe that, that theory may have been incorrect.
Naminé: It seems we both know what is right anymore.
DiZ: Perhaps … or perhaps not.
(figure in black coat appears)
DiZ: Riku are you ready to go?
Riku: Yes, DiZ.
Naminé: Go where?
DiZ: Shouldn’t you be worrying about your decision of what to do with Sora?
Naminé: (looks downward) Yes but –
DiZ: You may go then.
(opens a corridor and goes in)
DiZ: Well, I must be off as well. (with sincerity) Naminé I hope you make the right decision. (walks away).

Kudos to Grace Assasin: for the theory used here.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

It seems fewer people are posting, (not going to stop me though!) Here's the discussion.

Discussion 3: Be straight with me

Odxylem: Um Elixn is it true what Tenebrae said about you not liking me?
Elixn: (sigh) Your really going to take his word for it?
Odxylem: I don’t want to take his I want to take yours
Elixn: (sigh) (clear throat to relax) Odxylem
Odxylem: (hoping for him to like her) Yes Elixn?
Elixn: I do love you
Colette (comes into conversation) Awww how sweet!
Tenebrae: So, you do love her, how wonderful! (in an evil sort of way) Hahaha!
Kaenox: Ones true feelings can never be avoided forever
Emil: Wow! You said it so willingly.
Lexrin: Indeed, let’s just hope that’s a good thing.
Rasnix: What you think that he’ll say too much?
Ditaex: Elixn’s too smart of a kid for that
Markyox: Oh come now, he’s not that smart
Elixn: (can’t believe this is happening) (laughs trembling) When did this private conversation to turn in a group conversation (sigh).

It's short but I hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Thanks, I try for it to have some ramantic parts some sad parts, and some funny parts. I have no idea what anyone who reads it will think but, trust me it is important to the plot.

Keyblade Report #7

Today, I visited my laboratory to my discomfort; it was still the same. It had been 16 years since I began my research on the Keyblade, 5 years since the disaster it caused my curiosity of the Keyblade was reason I began my studies. I thought to myself that “nothing bad could come from this.” Oh, how I was wrong my research caused chaos to this world and yet it seems nothing had changed from that day. The mansion like building I was still charred ashes scattered in the remains some of the files survived some that I feel at that start I would be proud but It only brought me shame. I felt that the “Keyblade” the bringer of both great peace, and great ruin would be a wonderful topic to study and would let us know more about it but I fear as well know that these studies of the Keyblade only brought great ruin. This obviously is one of the reason’s I declined to join the organization of nobodies I rather live the rest of my days incomplete, then walk this earth forgetting I what great misery I brought this world I deserve as much. I have had enough of the return of this awful place and am about to leave I how ever know that I wouldn’t expect anyone to forgive me of my ignorance, especially my four apprentices who I feel may someday find and read this report that was written by their foolish master, “Hunter”, “Medina”, “Rilen”, and “Omi” I do not believe, or expect you to forgive me but … I am sorry.

~ Regrettably Methodroe the Forgotten

remember those name it'll catch up together eventually.

Dawn Rebirth

Hope I keep the spark going with this one (crosses fingers).

Chapter 1: 3 years and in the game

Part 4: Ritual, Core, Palmacosta, and Imprisonment

Time: after 2nd fight
World: Rejuvenated Land

Tenebrae: Lady Marta, hurry and perform the ritual before another one comes.
Marta: (holding the ritual staff) Right

Marta began walking to certain spots on the dais and would then kneel down each time a light of a different color would surround her.

Elixn: This is the maiden ritual?
Markyox: (in a skeptical and sarcastic tone) So, these little lights are going to get us underneath?
Colette: Our friend did the maiden ritual last time.

I had a feeling Emil was thinking of Lloyd when she mention one her friends. Well after about falling asleep there was a huge light began surrounding the dais.

Elixn: Um is it just me or did Ratatosk’s core just glow?
Tenebrae: A centurion’s core must be somewhere nearby if Ratatosk’s core reacted in such a way
Elixn: let me guess, the wind core.
Marta: Whatever. If we can snag a Centurion’s core while we’re in there, all the better.

Afterwards we entered a ruins using the light we were officially underneath the dais. We walked only a few steps before Tenebrae stopped

Tenebrae: I sense a Centurion’s core here. It seems to be the centurion Ventus.
Elixn: Ventus what’s that mean?
Lexrin: Ventus; Venerable; commanding respect by reason of age and dignity of appearance. Ventus is also Latin for wind.
Tenebrae: Right once again, Sir Lexrin!
Elixn: uh so to have people respect you for being old, and the way you’re dressed?
Tenebrae: Well, when one has lived so long they have witnessed many experiences, and have learned many things their knowledge gives them a better respect from other. Also Centurion’s are not like beings such as elves, dwarfs, and humans we happen to happen to appear quite dignified take me for example.
Ditaex: (in a hush voice) Not really a good example
Tenebrae: (glares at her) Pardon me did you say something?
Elixn: That aside, if Tenebrae felt the core, then Lloyd hasn’t gotten it yet.
Colette: Lloyd? Why would Lloyd be here?
Elixn: oh! Right we haven’t told you what happened yet.
Colette: WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I’VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND LLOYD. PLEASE, TELL ME!
Elixn: This is going be hard for you to swallow but—

27 minutes later …

Colette: So Lloyd is actually going around collecting Centurions’ cores?
Odxylem: How is it you don’t know?! Isn’t he your friend?!
Colette: I haven’t heard anything. And now you’re saying Lloyd attacked three of you and ordered the Church of Martel to strike Luin. I can’t believe this.
Kaenox: A depressing matter like this isn’t something we would joke about
Colette: Yes, I know that. That’s why it’s so unbelievable. I mean I want to believe you all but we should really start trying to stop those winds in town.
Elixn: And get Ventus’s if we can.
Tenebrae: Correct we will worry about the matter with Lloyd once we’re finished
Elixn: Wow Colette I’m kind of surprised that you believe us after all this is your friend we’re talking about.
Colette: All of you are friends, too I believe my friends.
Emil: You don’t mind me being your friend?
Colette: Why would I? I’m your friend because I like all of you.
Emil: Thank you (I made another friend! I can’t believe it.)
Elixn: Well anyway, let’s go find Ventus’s core

I realized a little bit later that Colette was looking downward at the ground.

Elixn: You still think about Lloyd?
Colette: No, it’s not that. I promised myself I’d save thinking about Lloyd until after all this is sorted out.
Marta: By the way, Colette … if Lloyd is that important to you, does that mean the two of you are—
Colette: (blushes) No. It’s not like that, really it’s not.
Emil: But how could Colette possibly like someone like Lloyd?
Marta: Why do you sound so heart broken? Fine! You know what?! Well I do love you, but I hate you!
Tenebrae: hmm, hmm, hmm I guess being a target of affection is difficult.
Emil: You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?

After awhile we found a weird machine.

Colette: Hey I haven’t seen one of these in awhile
Elixn: Uh huh? And … What is it exactly?
Colette: It changes the Sorcerer’s ring’s affects
Elixn: Wait does that mean? (summons Keyblade) It’ll work for this?
Colette: (gasp)
Elixn: What’s wrong?
Colette: Huh? Oh nothing!
Elixn: Okay? (put’s Keyblade near machine and Keyblade glows) Now what? (Looks at bells) Hmm? I wonder (blows the bells with Keyblade and a door opens) let’s keep going.

We went down a staircase.

Elixn: Strange. I’m pretty sure that so many ruins shouldn’t be underneath the dais.
Colette: It looks similar
Rasnix: To what?
Colette: On my journey of world regeneration, I went to a place called the Balacruf Mausoleum. These ruins remind me of it.
Marta: maybe there’s a connection? Let’s have a look around.
Tenebrae: Lady Marta, I admire your curiosity, but I think we should really stick to the matter at hand.
Elixn: Geez Tenebrae, do ever lighten up?
Emil: Yeah. He’s pretty stuffy.
Odxylem: Yeah! Are all Centurions like this?
Tenebrae: Are you saying that I am a stick in the mud?
Ditaex: With a capital “S”

After, we got even further Marta asked Emil something.

Marta: So, Emil. Would you consider yourself stubborn?
Emil: Okay, that was random. No, not really.
Marta: You have to admit though, you’ve been using the same weapon for a pretty long time. There’s plenty of other weapons. Why not try something different for a change?
Emil: I guess I like the feel of a weapon I’ve gotten used to. It’s easier to fight with. It’s not stubbornness, it’s dedication.
Marta: What if you had a favorite pair of shoes you wore every day, and I said, “Why not try a different pair, and spice up your wardrobe?”
Emil: Yeah, but why stop wearing whatever shoes that make you feel comfortable?
Marta: Yep, you’re stubborn all right.
Emil: What’s so wrong with being a little stubborn?
Marta: Nothing. I was just thinking it’ll be tough once we’re married. That’s all.
Emil: (shocked) Heh
Elixn: (Wow she’s already thinking about that? She is thinking about this way too much.)

I didn’t put it down but we had been fight monsters so many times that we were all exhausted.

Elixn: Too many monsters this is too much for me
Rasnix: Me too
Emil: Sleeping Centurions can’t control their powers right?
Tenebrae: Correct
Elixn: So let’s find it and hatch. (put hand on Emil’s shoulder and smiles) Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality, right?
Emil: Oh right!
Markyox: (puts arm on chin) Why does that sound so familiar? … Ah I remember isn’t that what Richter said—
Elixn: (puts hand over Markyox’s mouth) (tries to think up something real quick) Uh yeah, that’s what Emil recites to give him … uh strength to keep going yeah that’s it.
Marta: (turns around and looks at Emil) It has a nice ring to it.
Emil: (in a sort of sarcastic way) You want me to add “Come on, you’re a man! Speak up!” Too?
Marta: Hey, don’t be a jerk!

After everyone moved along I let go of Markyox.

Markyox: (glares at him) May I ask what that was about?
Elixn: Let’s keep anything that has to do with Richter a secret okay?
Markyox: And this is why?
Elixn: Putting him between this will make things complicated, after all he’s trying to kill Marta to get Ratatosk’s core.
Markyox: (pinches middle of face) Oh dear lord! … Fine I will try my best to keep this subject secret but if everyone wants to know about this and interrogate me I’m not going down alone.
Elixn: Fair enough

Well we eventually ended up in a room where the was huge wind pushing we endured it and found what I think was Ventus’s core.

Elixn: Is that it?
Tenebrae: Yes, Lady Marta, hatch the core at once!

Well we were going to see her hatch but, a monster appeared it did not look too friendly.

Colette: (in disbelief) That’s the fake Sylph!
Elixn: What?! You said you already took care of it!
Tenebrae: No, that is Ventus.
Ditaex: Wait that thing is Ventus isn’t it still asleep?
Tenebrae: Its form may be different, but its aura most certainly belongs to Ventus.
Ditaex: (summons weapon) So are we going to take it down or what?
Elixn: Gee, how anticlimactic.

We all summoned our weapons (Marta, Colette, and Emil took out theirs) The fight wasn’t tough just long it was kinda like the Garuda battle to be honest. I had been fighting so long that I had begun to start sweating up a storm. During which I noticed that Rasnix hadn’t been fighting at all then a blue light appeared near his hand he grabbed it and it and it turned into a bow. He then began summoning arrows and then firing them off I noticed that they were ice attribute. After about a thousand of them being fired the monster/Ventus was dead (kinda).

Elixn: Okay Marta, go hatch Ventus.
Odxylem: I’ll go get it for you
Marta: No it’s dangerous
Odxylem: (after getting it) What do you mean?
Tenebrae: When Centurions are in a core state, they’re dormant.
Ditaex: (annoyed) Can you get right down to it?!
Tenebrae: Er … It is impossible for human beings to maintain their sanity while in contact with such a powerful being.
Odxylem: (panicking) What do you mean?
Marta: If a normal person holds a centurion’s core, they get drawn into it’s chaos, and their mind is destroyed. Which is why you shouldn’t even think about touching it.
Odxylem: But I’m a nobody so it I’m okay right?
Marta: I don’t know if that’s true but hand it to me quick just to be safe.

I couldn’t wait to leave the ruins but then my Keyblade started acting up again it shot a light at the core and made another Keychain.

Colette: So it is true.
Elixn: What do you mean?
Colette: Never mind.
Tenebrae: Please Lady Marta: Release the Centurions core!
Marta: Right. (hatches the core)

After a long walk with a capital “L” we made it back to the surface the winds weren’t as bad Colette Decided to go look for Lloyd by air (because Lloyd travels by air on something called a “Rheaird” and she has wings so she can find him that way) seeing as Lloyd could go insane from collecting centurions cores. Marta and Colette said their good byes.

Tenebrae: (in sarcastic, and disgusted voice) What a lovely scene.
Emil: Not that I disagree, but things like that make you sound stuffy.

Colette decided to come with us to the mayor house, so much for goodbye. We made it there. The mayor thanked us.

Elixn: How about the Vanguard?
Mayor of Luin: Most of them have left town but it would be a good idea to stay cautious. I’m ashamed to admit it, but the Vanguard’s extreme ideology has begun to influence the people of our town. More and more people have turned their backs on the Chosen and the Goddess Martel. It’s truly disgraceful.
Elixn: Well don’t they say “For the liberation of Sylvarant” I think that might draw them to liking the Vanguard.
Colette: The Church of Martel have become biased toward Tethéalla as well.
Elixn: This world sure seems to have a lot of corruption to it.

We went outside to say goodbye.

Elixn: Well Colette you better be off
Colette: Right
Marta: Watch out for the Vanguard.
Odxylem: Good luck on finding Lloyd
Colette: You be careful, too.
Rasnix: Till we meet again
Colette: Goodbye everyone (flies away, looks back smile than flies out of sight)

We were all waving good bye.

Elixn: Well we should be going to.
Marta: I was thinking we could gather information if we went to Lloyd’s hometown.
Emil: You mean Iselia?
Marta: Right, we will need to get on a boat to get to it so we should head to Palmacosta.
Elixn: Sweet! We get to see Emil’s hometown can’t wait come on let’s go (run off leaving them behind.)
Kaenox: Hey! GET BACK HERE ELIXN!

I will say that I got really excited I asked for directions and headed to a place called Hakonesia Peak because that was the place I was supposed to head to get to Palmacosta I stopped because I saw Alice.

Hawk: A MESSENGER HAS JUST INFORMED US THAT THE CHOSEN IS HEADED IN THE DIRECTION OF LUIN
Alice: Awww Decus is in charge of that area. That’s no fun! Guess that means we should just concentrate on the Centurions’ cores.
Hawk: Ma’am, you should also know that it appears Lady Marta is headed in this direction.
Alice: (delighted) Oh, Martmart’s coming? Then I’ll leave the centurions’ cores to you, Hawkie. I’ll go set up a nice ambush for our sweet little Martmart when she gets to Palmacosta! (walks away)

Afterwards I headed straight for Palmacosta. I saw Richter and thought I’d say hello.

Richter: (surprised) Elixn, is that you?
Elixn: Sure is, so how you doing from what Lloyd did to you?
Richter: There’s still some pain, but I only have my self to blame. The fact that I lost to such a fool pains me more.
Elixn: Well a least you can stand again
Richter: I suppose that’s a good thing, by the way how’s Emil doing?
Elixn: Emil? He’s doing pretty good he’s a fine swordsmen, then again if Ratatosk didn’t possess him when he has to fight I don’t know if I could say the same thing.
Richter: What do you mean Ratatosk possesses him?
Elixn: To protect Marta Emil became a Knight of Ratatosk
Richter: WHAT?! HE CAN’T BE?!
Elixn: Why not?
Richter: Just tell him to keep Marta safe
Alice: Oh Richter! There you are! Richter, are you looking for Martmart, too? Hey! (looks at) Your one of Martmart’s pets!
Elixn: (pissed off) Little sadist girl who’s stuck up say what? (summons Keyblade) COME OVER HERE AND I’LL STICK THIS KEYBLADE UP YOUR ASS!
Richter: Both of you stop fighting like spoiled children. And Alice, he’s an acquaintance of mine.
Alice: You’re on his side? You know, if you just let me play with him a little. I’m sure he’d be more then happy to tell us where Martmart is.
Elixn: (threatening) Come over here and I’ll fix you up but good.
Alice: (false fear) Ooh so scary! Fine. But all bets are off if I catch the little pet with Martmart. And since you’re here that means Martmart is here, too. (laughs) I’m so lucky. (walks away)
Elixn: That Brat needs to be put in her place. So Richter I take it that you’re with the Vanguard
Richter: I am
Elixn: No wonder you knew so much about the heartless we encountered. What are you trying to do with the Ratatosk’s cores?
Richter: Revive the Sylvarant Dynasty or that’s what they say, and also you and the rest have to forget about Ratatosk’s core, the Centurions’ cores, about all of this.
Elixn: Why’s that?
Richter: The Vanguard isn’t just looking for Ratatosk’s core. They’re looking for the Centurions’ cores as well. I don’t want Emil involved in this tell him that I said this, and also that I will remove Ratatosk’s core from Marta, even if it means her death.
Elixn: Do you think you could live with yourself afterwards?
Richter: (adjusts glasses closes eyes) I have no choice. (walks away)
Kaenox: THERE YOU ARE!
Elixn: Huh? (shifts head)
Kaenox: (punches him hard on the cheek) (pissed off) DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?! DO YOU?! I GUESS YOU DON’T BECAUSE YOU RAN OFF WITHOUT EVEN THINKING!
Odxylem: We weren’t that worried
Rasnix: Kaenox is way too over dramatic about these things
Ditaex: Don’t expect her to her to change
Emil: Gee, she sure is scary
Tenebrae: BOO!
Emil: Ahhh!
Tenebrae: Not as scary as me apparently
Emil: (angry) There’s that spiteful side again!
Elixn: Huh where’s Marta?
Emil: She went to gather information at the “Pub”
Elixn: Oh Emil, Richter is here and so is Alice!
Emil: What?!
Elixn: Richter told me he didn’t want you to get involved in Ratatosk’s core and the Centurions’ cores and that he will remove Ratatosk’s core from Marta even if it means her death.
Emil: You’re joking
Elixn: (a bit sad) I’m not
Emil: But why?
Tenebrae: Richter is a member of the Vanguard
Kaenox: You sure seem well informed
Tenebrae: Lady Marta also knew
Elixn: Let’s go get her and warn her!
Emil: Right!

We went and got Marta informed her and we were told to go talk to Mrs. Dorr who was in the Governor-General’s office.

Mrs. Dorr: Oh you’re Marta Lualdi, aren’t you?
Marta: It’s been a long time Mrs. Governor-General
Mrs. Dorr: Yes, since the Blood Purge.
Marta: I’m sorry for all the trouble with my father back then
Mrs. Dorr: (with sincerity) You have nothing to apologize for. But tell me, what’s brought you here today?
Marta: I’d like to take a ship out of the harbor. Me Emil and these guys are trying to get to Izoold.
Mrs. Dorr: Emil …
Marta: Right. Emil was born here, as well. Do you know him?
Mrs. Dorr: Emil Castagnier, is it? Reysol’s son.
Emil: Yes, that’s right.
Mrs. Dorr: (gives a confused look)
Marta: Is something the matter?
Mrs. Dorr: Oh my. They say eyesight is the first thing to go.
Kaenox and Ditaex: How true
Mrs. Dorr: I hardly recognized you. I’m sorry, Emil.

I think Ditaex and Kaenox may have worn glasses as somebodies but I was only guessing. Nobodies don’t wear glasses, I think it’s because we can see without them.

Emil: Not at all. (Maybe I’m easy to forget.)
Mrs. Dorr: Regarding the ship, there’s nothing I can do with the ocean in its current condition, but …
Marta: Is there some other way?

She told us a fisherman by the name of Thomas could help us. He’d head up to the Dynasty Ruins so we decided to head there as well. We went outside and Lexrin thankfully took out a weapon completely different to the one I saw before, it stopped an attack by Richter.

Richter: So you’re protecting her?
Lexrin: You think … that I would be foolish enough to let you kill her?

Richter then blocked a sword that came straight at him the guy who threw was wearing dim-white pants, a pink vest, black leather like gauntlets, a white headband, and had red hair, with blue eyes.

Fancy swordsmen: Sorry about that! It looks like my hand just slipped there a bit. (walks over to them causally grabs Marta’s hand twirls her around) My darling kitten. You’re not hurt are you?
Marta: (uncomfortable) (Who is this guy?!)
Ditaex: (WTF!)
Odxylem: (doesn’t get what’s happening) (My darling kitten?)
Elixn: (uncomfortable, eye-twitching) (Is this guy for real?)
Markyox: (uncomfortable) (If this man is trying to get a date he is going to fail more then anything)
Kaenox: (uncomfortable) (You don’t do something like this when you first meet a person)
Lexrin: (speechless)
Rasnix: (uncomfortable) (ohhhh how anticlimactic)
Emil: (freaked out, jaw-dropped, eye-twitching, and speechless)
Richter: Wait a minute aren’t you—
Fancy swordsmen: Well hello, I don’t know who you are and normally I could care less about some guy knowing who I am. But one things for certain, you need to learn the proper way to treat a true lady. Or perhaps you wanna go up against me and that kid and those men in black coats? Doubt you’ll get far with that battered body.

Every one of us looked at Richter.

Richter: (causal) No thanks I think I’ll pass. None of you are part of my concern. (puts sword back in sheath) Emil, Alice is plotting something. Be careful. (walks away)
Marta: Thank you so much for helping me just now. What was your name?
Zelos: I’m the great Zelos Wilder! But you can call me Zelos. I’d love to take you out tonight but I have an appointment at the Governor-General’s office. Until next time, ciao, princess! (lets go of Marta’s hand)
Marta: So that was Zelos Wilder?!
Elixn: Just who is he?
Marta: A Man with red hair. He might be the Chosen of Tethéalla and one of Lloyd’s companions.
Elixn: What?!
Marta: That’s what I thought at first. But there’s no way the Chosen would act like that.
Kaenox: Let us hope so
Ditaex: Couldn’t pass off as Colette for anything

I couldn’t agree with her more but Odxylem running off again so I couldn’t talk. Was there reason she had to come to The Dynasty Ruins? I looked around and saw something made me freak out.

Elixn: Wh-wh-wh-wh-wha-t-t-t-t-t is that-t-t-t-t doing here?
Odxylem: (turns looks at him and smiles) Been awhile since we saw one huh?
Elixn: (freaked out) Odxylem get away from that thing
Odxylem: (looks at him, looks at the corridor, looks at him, puts hand on hip, and gives a skeptical look) Are you really afraid of them?
Elixn: (gives a serious look) Corridors don’t show automatically. A member of the organization made it.
Odxylem: Fine. You say here and I’ll go though it. (walks in)

I chased after her got caught by the hood Lexrin was who did held me up facing me he looked pretty serious about what he was going to ask.

Lexrin: And just where do you think you’re going?
Elixn: (going with the act) Someplace where I’m being held back from going
Lexrin: Just because you see a corridor doesn’t mean you jump in
Elixn: I didn’t I’m going after Odxylem
Lexrin: (a bit sad) Then she is gone
Elixn: WHAT?! Is it that dangerous?
Lexrin: You know the answer
Elixn: How bout a vote?
Lexrin: (less then thrilled) I say we stay
Elixn: (raises hand) I say we go
Rasnix: (raises hand) I say we go
Markyox: I say we stay
Kaenox: (raises hand) I say we go
Ditaex: (roll eyes) This world was getting bland anyone

4 say go 2 say stay majority rules we go. You think it was safe landing right? Not even, we came through the ceiling of where ever we landed and we were on top of each other. Lexrin on bottom, Ditaex top, Me in the top middle, Rasnix 2nd, Kaenox 2nd top, and Markyox in the bottom middle. To the left of us was I guess was Odxylem.

Odxylem: Rough landing?
Ditaex: (fist held up) Who ever was the wise guy who put the corridor up there please point him out
???: Gee whiz, Where did all you people come from

Talking to us was a chimp that had orange fur and fire coming from the tip of his tail.

Orange Chimp: Who are you guy’s?
Ditaex: (ahem) The question my furry friend is who are you?
Orange Chimp: Me name’s Chimchar nice to meet ya (puts hand out to shake)
Ditaex: What the hell?
Chimchar: (moving hands around) eh eh eh no need for language like that
Markyox: Forgive her she can act like that
Ditaex: (holds fist up) (under breath: I’ll give ya more of it if you don’t watch it)
Markyox: You know, those who talk too much tend to have more of the slipping of the tongue.
Elixn: !
Ditaex: (sarcastic all the round) And those who talk so very little tendy to be stuffy
Odxylem: ?
Markyox: (gives her a dirty look) You needn’t be so insistent on getting the end of the conversation
Ditaex: Actually, I do
Chimchar: Well we should get along seeing as we’re locked up in here

Everyone looked at their surrounding after that we were surrounded by walls made out of rock there was only a iron gate otherwise.

Ditaex: So can you tell me why we can talk and understand you?!
Chimchar: (scratches head) I’m confused can you not communicate with other pokemon?

We took a look at ourselves I looked like an orange lizard with a tail like Chimchar, Lexrin’s head was shaped weird most of him was blue and the rest was white he also had red cheeks I though he was blushing, Markyox was looked like a crow and had red eyes, Ditaex had a huge smile and a hand like tail, Rasnix was a fluffy brown rabbit, Kaenox was a blue guinea-pig, Odxylem had a leaf attached to her head, and sweet smelling buds around her neck. On 3 1 … 2 … 3 … FREAKOUT!

Elixn: How the – Who the –
Odxylem: Umm is this a nightmare?
Lexrin: (speechless)
Markyox: A crow? That’s what I am? But a homely nuisance?
Ditaex: THIS SMILE IS PERMANENT!
Kaenox: Is this someone’s sick joke?! I DEMAND TO BE TURNED INTO SOMETHING ELSE NOT THIS RODENT!!!
Rasnix: Believe me this is not an ace in the hole! I use luck but a rabbit is so demeaning!
Chimchar: Wait are you guys saying you’re humans?
Ditaex: Nobodies!
Chimchar: What?

23 minutes later …

Chimchar: Oh I see well my friend was a human but not anymore
Penguin: Uh why’s the floor so cold (opens eyes, looks around, yawns, adjusts back, and opens eye bigger then should be, puts flippers on head) AHHHHH!!! WHERE’S THE WINDOW? AHHHHH!! WHERE’S THE EXIT? AHHHHH!!! WHERE’S THE BASE? AHHHHH!!!
Ditaex: SHUT IT YOU’RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!
Penguin: CHIMCHAR WHAT HAPPENED?
Chimchar: Search me man, What do you remember
Penguin: Let’s see … Grovyle the Gear Thief was captured
Ditaex: (looks at guys)
Elixn: (shrugs)
Rasnix: (shrugs)
Markyox: (gives irritated look)
Penguin: (flipper underneath head) We were called by the deputy to come say good bye to Dusknoir then …
Ditaex: (couldn’t be more uninterested)
Penguin: “Dusknoir: Could I please have two special pokemon come say good bye Zach, and Chimchar?
Chimchar: (crying) That’s us Zach (walks over to Dusknoir) Good bye (sniffle) Dusknoir
Dusknoir: Oh! Good bye? (turns around with a sinister look on his face) It’s too early for good byes (grabs them) I am taking you with me! (pulls in)” Then Dusknoir dragged us in?
Ditaex: (shocked) Say what?!
Chimchar: I was afraid of that because that’s what I thought happened I wouldn’t just make this up (looks around) Dusknoir dragged us in the Dimensional Hole so … could this? … Be the? … Future?
Zach: (Hmm this sure does look way more high tech then what the others had … maybe it’s true maybe we are in the future but even still why?
Ditaex: So what your time travelers?
Chimchar: I guess you could put it that way and this place looks like a prison
Ditaex: let’s see if my weapon can get us out (tries to summon weapon but fails) Huh (tries again and fails) 3rd times charm (fail) Why isn’t it working?!
Lexrin: If I were to assume, the world laws are keeping us from summoning our weapons.
Ditaex: I thought the law didn’t apply to nobodies
Lexrin: In that case our forms might be the cause
????: Weh wehh heh heh Time to go get our new prisoners ready for the execution Weh heh heh heh! (opens cell door)
Ditaex: EXCUTION?! Oh so sorry my doctor says I can’t be executed
????: (look at each other scratch their heads) Doctor … NO NEED DOCTOR OUT WE TAKE YOU NOW!
Ditaex: (trying to think of a different excuse) Um well then why?
????: ORDERS
Ditaex: Right … um if I could persuade you to—
????: NO MORE STALL EXCUTION!!! (grab them)
Ditaex: Hey get your hands off of me. HEY! ODXYLEM IF WE LIVE YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD!!!
Odxylem: (too uncomfortable to speak) (gulp)

It's the next world not everyone's favorite but still a world.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

I have been waiting to post (let alone) write this part tell me how it goes.

Gathering Interlude: Status Report

The meeting room had everyone that was needed accounted for Xemnas as always was sitting in the tallest chair the elevation and space in the room had been modified. Xemnas had his mused face on but like everyone else in the room he knew he was on the verge to finding himself in a fit of rage.

Xemnas: The meeting has been set first order of business; how are the search for the members going?
Nxyto: (drowsy) Same as always no luck
Xemnas: (irritated) Oh I see and (trying to keep his calm tone in place) could you please stay awake? (grin which turns from a frown and back again out of frustration)
Nxyto: Could ya give us a break already? The searching is killing us.
Exrobok: By “us” you obviously mean “you” Whatever. So what do you want us to now?
Xemnas: Look for them of course! They are vital! To What I—(looks around room) We have in-store, for the good of all nobodies.
Exrobok: Shortest meeting ever
Nxyto: And your complaining?!
Nalcex: Show some respect dog! Lord Xemnas is working hard for all Nobodies so that we may have what was taken from us that we may once again live with the great—
Xindro: Shut up already! Work ain’t getting done with you giving a speech!
Nalcex: (insulted) (holds fist) How dare you learn your place along the lines!
Xindro: (laughs) This coming out of a brat who became a nobody at a younger age then me! Anyway I don’t have time to argue with ya (vanishes)
Nalcex: (red-faced) How dare he I may be young but I have been a nobody for longer than he (summons lance) I have seen more greater foes than he (pretends that he is fight a monster) I have fought the most fearsome heartless I am –
Exrobok: (pretends her hands is his mouth)
Nalcex: Yes, I have done what only nobodies below could only hope to do I—(notices Exrobok mocking him while reading a book)I have taken little girls like one I could name to death himself
Exrobok: (merely glance up then looks down at book again)
Nalcex: Well go on say something!
Exrobok: (Not worth my time)
Nalcex: I could kill anyone with little ease especially an obnoxious (starts closing near her face) annoying, stuck-up, little brat, like you.
Exrobok: (ignores him) Do you mind?
Nalcex: I am challenging you madam moiselle
Exrobok: Not interested
Nalcex: (in disbelief) But I have stained your honor
Exrobok: I’ll put some Shout on it, it’ll live.
Nalcex: (turns extremely red)
Amendxi: Would ya like me to wash you with a cloud darling?
Nalcex: (stares glaring at her then vanishes)
Amendxi: (shocked) Deary me, was it something I said.
Exrobok: I’m surprised you didn’t know what anger was, miss mood-swing.
Amendxi: (offended) Miss Mood-swing? (kinda glares) Now see here I don’t change my mood that much
Exrobok: (looks interested) Oh that’s some lovely perfume you have on
Amendxi: (gitty) You it? I decided to try a new kind for a change of pace.
Exrobok: Really it’s wonderful (grins) (mused) Miss Mood-swing
Amendxi: Well thank ya and—(realizes what happened and starts crying) What a dirty trick!
Exrobok: Take it anyway you want
Amendxi: Aghhhhhhh! (cries while vanishing)
Nxyto: zzzzz … (snort) Huh? (looks around) hey what happened to everybody?
Exrobok: They left. Idiot.
Nxyto: (sarcastically) Heh heh heh So funny, (frowns) I forgot to laugh (vanishes)
Exrobok: Whatever (vanishes)

Xemnas noticed that I was sitting quietly in my chair.

Xemnas: (mused) Azexl are you still here? I thought you would be looking again for them.
Azexl: (looks up)
Xemnas: Remember. It may be so that we are doing this for the good of all nobodies (grins) but lest we forget I am expecting great things from you out of all nobodies and … you are looking for them, for your own reasons. Now run along Azexl.

I left. I had to find them. At any cost. Any Cost …

Dawn Rebirth

Xindro:
hair: black long also, has bandages wraped around face
attribute: death
weapon: coffin
a guy who'd rather, skip the intro and get to the good part he has the power to take a corpse, and make it one of his servants he can also, drain the age of those who touch his right hand.
Azexl:
hair: short straight green hair
attribute: sound
weapon: flute
a mute who is among one of the most trusted members of Xemnas although, she may not seem it she is quite desperate to finding the runaways
Nxyto
hair: orange
attribute: speed
weapon: boomerang
If there were ever a more uninterested person, Nxyto takes the cake (the life size 7 layer empire state building cake) barely listens to anyone however under it all, hides a very passionate kind of guy
Exrobok
hair: long yellow with two hair clips on the top edges of it
attribute: soul
weapon: baton
a person who ignores lecturing, and is known for her catchphrase "whatever" she injoys toying with people, and she always has an add-on for Nxyto
Nalcex
hair:short blonde hair that curves into a moon
attribute: Ice
weapon:a lance that is capable of freezing anything
If there were two words to discribe Nalex they would be "spoiled roten" he thinks he's better then everyone else, and thinks he should be respected as such.
Amendxi
hair: yellow
attribute: weather
weapon: umbrella/lightning rod/mirror
a girl whose personality can change easily, not much else except that she was the one, who went with Elixn on his first mission.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Discussion 4: What is Luck

Elixn: How did we end up in this?
Ditaex: How? HOW? HOW?! IT’S BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND DECIDED TO TAKE A DETOUR!!!
Kaenox: I was interested in seeing the ruins but instead I’m going to be executed, IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE?!
Rasnix: Such is life
Ditaex and Kaenox: Huh?
Rasnix: You never know where lucks gonna take ya, just that you know what’ll take you there.
Kaenox: I’m not following Rasnix
Rasnix: Well for instance we knew going through the corridor would be against Lady Luck’s best interest and yet we did. Push your luck and she ain’t going to support ya.
Ditaex: … … … Are all you fate believers like this?
Rasnix: Luck believers my darling. But ya know Luck is Chance which is what whispers in the ear of fate. But also screws with fate. For you see both Luck and Lady Luck are the greatest Double-Agents in existence.
Kaenox and Ditaex: (oh brother) How deep.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Sorry 4 the wait Rebirth, but as u can see I am posting now. I just read those 4 posts that u put up........man it was long but I read it and itz pretty good. I couldn't believe that u put pokemon in the story though that was a huge shock to me.

Dawn Rebirth

Well I did say some people may not like the idea, but the way it goes is that game freak (the group which invented pokemon) focuses on the heart (specially now a days) more then anything. 2nd Time and Space play big parts in the story seeing as they are NEVER-ENDING.

Dawn Rebirth

Next part hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1: 3 years and in the game

Part 5: On-the-Run from Darkness

Time: 5 minutes after being brought for the execution

World: Unconfirmed

Elixn: Uh where are we?
Kaenox: Who’s there?
Ditaex: Why’s it so dark?
Chimchar: Why do I feel so tight?

The blind folds were taken off

A spot light shines on Chimchar

Chimchar: Wow what’s going on?

A spot light shows on Lexrin

Lexrin: Is it completely necessary for such a bright light?

A spot light shows on Ditaex

Ditaex: Oof! Damn that is bright

A spot light shows on Rasnix

Rasnix: Um ouch

A spot light shows on Kaenox

Kaenox: I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!

A spot light shows on Markyox

Markyox: Yes, yes of course use so much light on so many spots this definitely isn’t going to raise the electric bill.

A spot light shows on Zach

Zach: (Can’t move)

A spot light show on Odxylem

Odxylem: (Help!)
A spot light shines on Elixn

Elixn: Geez, Where are we? Will someone tell us what’s going on!
???: Stop it you’re giving me a headache!
Elixn: Who said that?

A light appears on a green figure

Chimchar: (gasp) Grovyle?! What are you doing here?!

Whole room lights up

Chimchar: Whoa! Were –
Everyone: (looks and sees they’re each tied to a pillar)
Grovyle: Do any of you have an inking of where you are? Were in a stockade … their planning to get rid of us for good.
Elixn: What?! What did we do?!
Grovyle: (bored with the conversation) Humph! Like could care less. You must have done something they couldn’t tolerate.
Elixn: We fell from the ceiling of a jail cell\
Grovyle: Here they come
????: Ha, ha ,ha. Comfortable?

The man who had asked the question was a huge figure his skin look like a collar on a shirt he was basically gray he had yellow randomly over his body including one that look like a face which was located on his stomach and a weird antennae on top of his head his face looked incredibly scary he had one red over all he looked pretty intimidating.

Chimchar: Hey it’s The Great Dusknoir! Great Dusknoir hey we’re kinda tied up here could you cancel this execution?
The Great Dusknoir: It’s now time. Pay them no heed. . AND BEGIN THE EXEXCUTION.
Sableye: WHEH HEH, HEH, HEH
Chimchar: (panicking) What?! Hey did you hear me? Don’t do this! Why are you doing this?!
Grovyle: You’re wasting breath.
Chimchar: Please tell me why you’re doing this?!
Grovyle: (sigh) Psst … hey! You there …
Elixn: What?!
Grovyle: keep it down listen Sableye attack using their claws that will be our chance.
Elixn: why should I trust you?
Grovyle: That depends ... do you want to live or not?
Elixn: Of course
Grovyle: Then tell me what can you do after the rope is cut?
Elixn: (what can I do? Um wait I know) attack
Grovyle: of course, alright now we that we know the plan tell the others fast
Elixn: Okay (1 minute later) Kaenox asked what happens if this doesn’t work out right?
Grovyle: (short and grim) If it doesn’t … were finished
Elixn: (well at least he’s honest)
Dusknoir: BEGIN NOW!
Elixn: (here it comes)

The Sableye started slashing at us, I won’t lie it was it was painful with a capital “P” but luckily the ropes were braking.

Grovyle: on 3 … 1 … 2 … 3 ATTACK!

We all attacked

Dusknoir: What?!

I was thinking “now what?!” Grovyle took something out fast and threw it I felt a tug then my body was moved. I could hear the Sableye saying “GAAAH! I CAN’T SEE! Then heard Dusknoir say “compose yourselves! It’s only a luminous orb! It’s effect wears off quickly” “WHERE DID THEY GO?!” “BLAST IT! THAT GROVYLE … AFTER THEM! DO NOT LET THEM ESCAPE!” Afterwards I felt something pushed through and came out of the ground.

Ditaex: Blea! I think I got dirt clogged in my mouth!
Rasnix: (whistles) That was some fast thinking, buddy
Grovyle: We got out in one piece but we’re not out of the woods just yet, we still need to get out of here

Afterwards we ran fast. Grovyle kept pushing us to go faster it was exhausting. Finally we made to the door and busted our way through.

Chimchar: (panting) Made it hey let’s stop for a while okay? (falls down)
Grovyle: No time for that now we have to keep moving
Ditaex: I’m all for no pain no game, but being chased just defeats the purpose
Elixn: One night that’s all I ask
Grovyle: If we did that then we’ll most definitely be captured
Rasnix: Just till the sun comes up
Grovyle: … That won’t happen
Chimchar: What do you mean?
Grovyle: The planet’s or more preferably The World’s paralysis won’t t let that happen. As much as I hate to say it but … the sun isn’t coming up.
Zach: The world’s paralysis? (looks around)
Grovyle: Your world … your future is one of perpetual darkness. The sun never rises. So morning never comes. The darkness persists forever. Plain and simple.
Ditaex: Okay Mack, could ya tell me what the hell’s going on here?! Why are rocks hanging in the air, and why isn’t there any breeze?! It’s like time isn’t moving or something.
Grovyle: Exactly
Sableye: Wheh heh heh
Elixn: Damn! Keep running! (runs)
Zach: (While running) (“Dusknoir: It was nothing less than … causing the planet’s paralysis
Loudred: World’s paralysis? What the heck is that?
Dusknoir: In the future Grovyle came to this past and now is seeking the time gears, for if he should remove one Time will stop in the region it comes from and if they are all removed from their place … the world shall soon come into a paralyzed state …
Vigoroth: (gulp) What’s happens next?
Dusknoir: In a world that becomes paralyzed … No wind blow … The day never comes … neither spring nor summer ever comes … It’s a world of unrelenting darkness … It would be no exaggeration to call it the ruin of the world.” That’s what Dusknoir said, but he said that would happen if we didn’t stop Grovyle from taking the time gears and yet here we are running away from a pack of Sableye in a ruined world does what does this mean?!)

We found shelter or at least one that would have to do

Grovyle: You may rest here if you wish I can’t rely on you to keep going, but if you do choose to come, do so having trust in me
Chimchar: And if we don’t?
Grovyle: Don’t come at all (walks away)

We rested a little bit afterwards and then began the treacherous journey of escaping the pack of Sableye. There were edges everywhere so one false move and death was granted.

Kaenox: everyone be very, very focused if you don’t then we’ll fall.
Markyox: Thank you for the Information I had no idea that would happen
Ditaex: Say something like that and I’ll punch you off the cliff
Markyox: (She doesn’t realize I can fly?)

Our crowd seemed to be getting into an argument which not good seeing as the road was so narrow and the fog clouded most of our vision and we had no idea how far we were from the bottom. Lexrin calmed us down and we began to proceed again and finally mad it to a larger road. Their we found some water that had been frozen in time. It sorta looked like a geyser.

Elixn: Um a geyser? The water is frozen in time. That means this world really has gone through paralysis.
Chimchar: (sad) What could have done this? Dusknoir said if we put back the time gears in the right the world wouldn’t become paralyzed so why? Then again Dusknoir was trying to kill me and didn’t show any emotion towards that. Was he really telling the truth? I don’t know what to believe anymore.
Zach: Chimchar. ? “Oops pardon me” “sorry I about that” “The waterfall It’s too strong” “We have to bring back this crystal” “Touch the statue Zach” “If there is a connection to the time gears then if Zach touches this crystal he will see something” (Why are all these words popping into my head? … Wait maybe) I’m going touch the water.
Ditaex: Why? Because you may never be able to touch timeless water again?
Zach: WHAT?! Not even.
Chimchar: Then why? … Oh! That’s why
Kaenox: (shakes head in confusion) Will you tell us what you’re trying to mean?
Chimchar: Well I know this may be hard to believe, but Zach has this power where he can sometimes see or hear things that have happened or will happen by touching things.
Kaenox and Ditaex: (exchange looks)
Markyox, Rasnix, and Odxylem: (deep in thought)
Elixn and Lexrin: !
Chimchar: (gives a confused look) What wrong?
Elixn: You wouldn’t mean he can see the past and future?
Chimchar: (shocked) Yeah, he can.
Markyox, Ditaex, Kaenox, and Rasnix: !
Odxylem: (Now in deeper thought)
Chimchar: Okay, now you’re just creeping me out
Lexrin: Would this ability have a name?
Chimchar: Well The Great Duskn-
Ditaex: (covers ears) Enough with the formalities already! We already had to deal with this in the last world!
Chimchar: Oh sorry, Dusknoir said it’s called the “Dimensional Scream”
Rasnix: “Dimensional Scream?” Freaky name
Chimchar: I guess, anyway I think if Zach touches the water it’ll give a back-story to the reason why the world is paralyzed.
Lexrin: Hmm … Well in that case Zach I urge you to touch the water, I am quite curious as to why the opposite effect happened to this world.
Zach: Alright. (goes up and touches water)
Lexrin: Give some indication that your ability is taking place
Zach: ……… (shakes head) Nothing.
Lexrin: Nothing? Please touch it again it may work if given a few more tries.

3 minutes later …

Lexrin: Nothing at all?
Zach: I wouldn’t lie
Rasnix: Well enough! For all we know those Sableye are listening to our conversation.
Kaenox: (shocked) You care? Wonderful you’re finally realizing what is best.
The group: ……………
Rasnix: I’ll take that as a complement. Now let’s go!

So we decided to keep going seeing as Rasnix was probably right about the Sableye, maybe exaggerated but still right. The next type of scenery was mountains this lead me to believe that the water was spring water, this time things were a bit different my flame, and Chimchar’s combined revealed a whole mountain of ghosts they didn’t seem hostile but they kept saying “Go back” over and over and over. If I was a somebody I probably would have been extremely jumpy cause Chimchar, and Zach were shaking and really “who could blame them?” Some of the ghosts looked like Dusknoir but obviously not him, by now I felt like we had left the world and were between it and the spirit world I felt something warm and realized it was Odxylem who was shaking “was she trying to pretend she’s scared?” I thought myself “Any minute now Odxylem is going to get a vision that something bad was going to be ahead and we are going have to fight it” and I felt Odxylem sort of wobble. No doubt about we have to fight without our weapons, just lovely. I looked around no hostility, but then something flew right past us. “Damn, how are we supposed to fight without our weapons?” “Come on dude, you don’t think really that you’d be given such huge handicap without gaining something in the process” “What you mean there is another way to fight?” “Sure there is, try to think is it possible to have a different attribute because of the rules of a world?” “… Fire?” “There ya go, now put this new attribute to use” I then blew out fire and the enemy was burnt to a crisp. After that the ghosts left us alone. And we finally made it to a cliff that gave a nice view of the stockade.

Chimchar: (tears coming down eyes)
Elixn: Were out of the mountains so you don’t have to cry
Chimchar: No it’s not that it’s just, before I met Zach I was coward and crybaby I was strong enough to stick up for myself. When I went to the guild the first time I ran away, I’m not strong enough to stick up for myself, the stockade was where Dusknoir was trying to execute us, but he saved me and Zach more than once and he had been so kind, he also taught us so many things, that’s why I began to respect him, but now that picture, of such a kind and generous person has melted away. What can we do? Why did Dusknoir want to get rid of us? None of it makes sense. Was Dusknoir really just deceiving us this whole time? I just can’t believe. I know how to.
Zach: (Chimchar … There’s only one other choice)
Chimchar: What should we do? How far should we run? Will it be all worth it? Will we return to our own time? I wonder how everyone’s doing. Are they worried about us? Are they all right? (more tear begin to form) I miss them all!
Zach: (a bit sad) Hey I miss them to, (determined) But crying about it isn’t going to do anything.
Chimchar: Then what do we do?
Zach: Only one thing to do, go find Grovyle and work together
Chimchar: (shocked) WHAT?! Work with Grovyle? No way there has to be another way! Come on think about it Grovyle’s a thief and doesn’t know the meaning of stop. Why would we need to go find him let alone help him?
Zach: Well I can’t prove that Grovyle hasn’t hurt people in the past to get the time gears, but there’s something that bugs me. Dusknoir said Grovyle came to the past to cause the world’s paralysis but we stopped him from doing by making sure the time gears were put back in place, and yet we find ourselves here in a paralyzed world, and Grovyle he sounded as if this wasn’t new to him. The reason the he was stealing time gears, I think it had something to do with preventing the world’s paralysis.
Chimchar: Are you saying that you think Grovyle’s the good guy?!
Zach: Well at the very least he knows why this happen in the first place and we need to know how he got to past as well and also I trust him.
Chimchar: Well I can’t. Someone like him no way! … … … I know I know Grovyle does seem to know why and he hasn’t been kind to us in the past. But Dusknoir has changed, weather I admit or not we have to get Grovyle’s side of the story and try to get to the past.
Elixn: Then let’s go after him!
Ditaex: I guess I can try to put my trust in gecko-face
Rasnix: Yeah let’s go find and try to get this story straight.
Kaenox: Let’s give it a go
Markyox: Let’s us be off then
Odxylem: Let’s go quick

It was agreed then we were going to look for Grovyle.

Chimchar: Hey Zach!
Zach: (turns to face him)
Chimchar: You tried to pick me up when I was feeling down. Even though you should be just as scarred I am … I’m sorry. Even though I have my best and most trusted friend with me … I worried all alone … and also almost gave hope up all alone, when as a matter a fact I’m not I haven’t known those other guys long but I have known you long Zach. I’m going to promise myself that even when I may feel as if hope is nowhere to be found even when things seem completely hopeless, I won’t give up. Because I have you by my side and we’re best friends
Zach: (smiles) Right, Let’s get back to our own time, together.

Even in the deepest darkness, no matter how vast, there is always a light of shining hope.

Xemnas Interlude: Fools

Xemnas: (appears in room, goes to a table summons a glass, a bottle of wine pours into cup and swallows) ahhhhh (starts to rub the edges of forehead)
Saix: (appears in room) How is your sanity holding?
Xemnas: (gives a displeased look) Saix did come here to toy with my one and only emotion? Or did you come here to give me a status report?
Saix: My apologies nothing has come up on Axel’s half, however today something came up on mine. It would seem Axel was telling the truth about his failure to retrieve Roxas 30 years ago.
Xemnas: (pounds fist on table) I don’t care about what you have to say about Roxas’s disappearance. It is that reason that Kingdom Hearts fled, and I wait oh so patiently for 25 years to be precise to gain a new Keyblade wielder and then once again I obtain the privilege to be able to look up at Kingdom Hearts, just to have it look down upon us and disappear. I have patience but after almost coming close to m- our goal just to have to begin anew once more.
Saix: Well Lexrin is among them, my guess is they ran to a world out of our reach.
Xemnas: All of them are needed one is fine, but it is still not enough.
Saix: Another thing I has become quite common is corridors scattered around worlds.
Xemnas: What how do you suppose this is happening?
Saix: If I had to assume “they” are the cause
Xemnas: You speak of the interlopers?
Saix: Indeed. It seems there are many who choose to wear our coat now these days.
Xemnas: Yes, traitors, and shams.
Saix: Well I better get going to make sure nothing escapes my eye. (vanishes)

These fools will meet their end, one way or another …

Xemnas's patience is indeed wearing thin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back