• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fan Dumb Critics-Club: The Rebooted Version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
No, they're two totally different characters.

Red's the character from the video games and the manga, and he's incredibly awesome and surprisingly well written in the manga. Ash is the very inferior lookalike of Red, exclusive to the anime.

See? You're ignoring others' opinions. This is far from being "perfectly neutral". =/
Now aren't you being biased? You can't call out Dead Skin for not being neutral when you yourself are not.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Now aren't you being biased? You can't call out Dead Skin for not being neutral when you yourself are not.

You're right. I am biased. But at least, I'm totally honest about it and not try to claim that I'm "perfectly neutral" and am willing to accept oathkeeperriku09's opinion that he likes the anime and not the manga, even though I agree with CA59 that I think the manga is much better than the anime.

That's the issue here; we all have our own personal biases, but the thing that truly matters is being able to accept that others have their own opinions and should be able to express it.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Ah well since I have not read the manga, and only have the anime to go on. I think Ash needs to pick a girl and get laid, and not give away any of his pokmon, yet I still root for the dude. Also here is a list of my biases.

I like KH

Like most characters, but hate the bad dudes.

Hate yaoi unless it's cannon and even then I'm creeped out a bit.

I love mange Naruto, like sakura, and think Sauske needs to die in a fire.

I hate FPS.

I love most 3D Sonic and wish I could play as more characters.

In RPGs I tend to like the happy go lucky main heroes( Sora, Tidus, Zidane,)

I do not read marvel or DC, but watch the shows because they are less confusing.

I hate fans that like the dick characters because they fucking jerks, and no amoint of hotness or power can change that until they change into something better.

I think people who whine and bitch about every little thing about a game they like need to get hit on the head.

I think mods that change titles around to be a dick can go suck it.

I don't like rap.

I have never met a person with no faith that was nice.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
So I leave for a short while and that's when you people decide to fight? No fair.

Anyway, about the subject: I prefer the manga, don't need a game based on any (like the fact they allow you to fill in the blanks yourself storywise) and while The Dead Skin could work on his being neutral, I think he was mostly annoyed because it isn't the first time Pokémon manga <-> anime was brought up. I could be wrong, but I think he rather has us bringing up new subjects rather than rehashing older ones.

I resent that. You have now.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
So I leave for a short while and that's when you people decide to fight? No fair.

Anyway, about the subject: I prefer the manga, don't need a game based on any (like the fact they allow you to fill in the blanks yourself storywise) and while The Dead Skin could work on his being neutral, I think he was mostly annoyed because it isn't the first time Pokémon manga <-> anime was brought up. I could be wrong, but I think he rather has us bringing up new subjects rather than rehashing older ones.

I resent that. You have now.
I'm sorry. I've other then you, people tell me I should die because I have faith in God. Plus they say he's evil and I'm a sheep.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Depends on too many factors to count in my opinion. When you know the climate of a particular thread/website, you could make out for yourself whether it's a good or bad idea (btw, this is not particularly directed at just you CA59, just in general).
Thing is, while I don't really care about this particular instant, I know by experience that it can be annoying. And while The Dead Skin made some mistakes too, it could maybe do you some good to realise this in order to prevent everyone from taking this further than it needs too.
Not to end this conversation immediately, but I believe a better understanding of all sides, by all sides can do wonders for both the needed length of this conversation and the amount of stupidity in unnecessary comments.

I'm sorry. I've other then you, people tell me I should die because I have faith in God. Plus they say he's evil and I'm a sheep.

I'm not about to claim anything about the moral state of entities that may or may not exist. All I know is, it's silly to put an entire group of people together based on limited experiences or merely because it's different from what you believe. I don't care about religions in general, I only care about how people treat each other.
Those people you met, they're dicks and give other people without faith a bad name, just like muslim terrorists do for other muslims or any other type of jackass fundamentalist.

Last edited:

Realm Walker

Ah well since I have not read the manga, and only have the anime to go on. I think Ash needs to pick a girl and get laid, and not give away any of his pokmon, yet I still root for the dude. Also here is a list of my biases.

I like KH

Like most characters, but hate the bad dudes.

Hate yaoi unless it's cannon and even then I'm creeped out a bit.

I love mange Naruto, like sakura, and think Sauske needs to die in a fire.

I hate FPS.

I love most 3D Sonic and wish I could play as more characters.

In RPGs I tend to like the happy go lucky main heroes( Sora, Tidus, Zidane,)

I do not read marvel or DC, but watch the shows because they are less confusing.

I hate fans that like the dick characters because they fucking jerks, and no amoint of hotness or power can change that until they change into something better.

I think people who whine and bitch about every little thing about a game they like need to get hit on the head.

I think mods that change titles around to be a dick can go suck it.

I don't like rap.

I agree with most of this.

Also, I'm pretty much done with my review.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Yeah, most 3D Sonic isn't as bad as people keep saying.

I'm not much into rap either.

Realm Walker

The ones I don't agree with are #8, #9 (I just hate the Draco in Leather Pants), and part of #4.

Theart

Awards
Decided to take a look at the OP and saw some things I felt like commenting on.

Noah Antwiler (Serious-level Zelda fan hater, criticizes some games for the wrong reasons)

Dude. You're seriously going to go after Spoony? The dude's absolutely hilarious and is perfectly entitled to his opinion, even if I disagree with his personal video game tastes.

Chrono Mizaki (His apparent love of the Chrono games has corrupted him to the point of hating most other Square games)
Limes (gone overboard with all the HCs and FCs she has created)

And I'm surprised this club hasn't been closed by now. -This- is deliberately targeting two members of the forum, one of which is a close friend of mine and the other is someone I respect.

And seriously, if "Limes" is on the list for 'making so many HCs and FCs', then how the bloody hell am I not on the Black List? I'm just as bad as "Limes", if not worse.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hate to be a nag, but I really agree with Theart on this. I honestly don't care if you blacklist Spoony for whatever reason you have, but seriously, Chrono Mizaki and "Limes"? Even a monkey would be able to figure out who "Limes" is (no offense to monkeys)! Forum Insanity or not, posting something like this, intentionally, where the two aforementioned people both have completely access to, is rude and insulting.

But in the end, this is your club, regardless of how I completely disagree with your methods. I'd just suggest that you take the time to redo the OP, which as it currently stands, gives the club a pretty bad impression. I seriously doubt all 30+ members even feel the same way about these things, and these people, as you.

/2c

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Limes (gone overboard with all the HCs and FCs she has created)

You're really gonna blacklist somebody for that? Really?

Theart

Awards
You're really gonna blacklist somebody for that? Really?

Considering the other faults I've seen in this CC, I'm not really surprised.

TDS claims to be "perfectly neutral" and yet, even in his OP, shows he's anything but. And not just a little off "perfectly neutral", but miles away from being any sort of "neutral". =/

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
So I lived long enough to see myself become the villain?

Never thought I'd be a Harvey Dent.

Theart

Awards
So I lived long enough to see myself become the villain?

Never thought I'd be a Harvey Dent.

Don't play innocent and naive, TDS. It's unbecoming of you.

Some of what you've been doing in this thread is really offensive and rude. Telling potential members to leave just because they have a different opinion than you, and also claiming that you're perfectly neutral at the same time? And also "black listing" two members of the forum in the OP?

Tell me, TDS: what else can we do besides point out these glaring issues in this thread? You originally started this thread with the intent on standing against "fan dumb", but now you yourself have succumbed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back