• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Code Geass Fanclub [Because it's such an awesome ANIME!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
Re: The Code Geass Fanclub [For Lelouch's Sake!]

LMFAO DONT SPOIL TO THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE WHOLE SERIES.

xD;;
I watched the whole series but it's not nice to be spoiled~

Zeagal

Lick It Good

For the sake of the not spoilers Euphemia is to be assumed alive...besides she can have a knight even if she's not living, but that's not true because I climbed a tree with her yesterday.
Anyways, I don't like Rolo and Kallen looked hot as the bunny, but only when she stops being undercover. Why does C.C often look to be wearing Tear's clothes?!?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

whoa, candy that was a lot of typing. Can I join?

Yes but please there's one rule you musn't do: SPOIL.
But yes, you can join! :D

Me? xD
Lolokay. : D

rawr, lulu is minee. ;w;
But fine, whoever wants him, will fight me, and if I lose, I get C.C.

Yeah, have fun battling that person for Lulu!.... >_> LOL otherwise, C.C. is yours. :p
And yes, can you make a fanclub banner? :D

kallenavvie.png

someone asl for a kallen avvie? :3

OMG I know who did and I shall tell him. :3

GREAT AVVY!<3

Joinage as Euphemia's new knight dearest sister?

Of course, joinage my dearest brother and yes, sure, you can have her. :D

Isnt Euphy gone?

That's what I thought too :/

GAH NO SPOILERS PLEASE. >: Especially you Beastly. I ask you the most because your likely to spoil. >:

I WANT JOINAGE!! And XingKe is now my homie G-Dawg for life, and Tianzi can tag along :)

YES, YOU CAN JOIN!!!!! WHOO-HOO FOR XING-KE AND TIANZI. :D
*coughs* theyshouldkiss *coughs* XD

LMFAO DONT SPOIL TO THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE WHOLE SERIES.

Yes, it's part of the rules!

xD;;
I watched the whole series but it's not nice to be spoiled~

AMEN. I agree. :D

For the sake of the not spoilers Euphemia is to be assumed alive...besides she can have a knight even if she's not living, but that's not true because I climbed a tree with her yesterday.

:3

I saw and you caught her. *claps* GOOD FOR YOU MY BROTHER. :D

Anyways, I don't like Rolo and Kallen looked hot as the bunny, but only when she stops being undercover. Why does C.C often look to be wearing Tear's clothes?!?

IDK.......ask DJ. Oh wait, you did. XD

Personally I say my tag should be on the front page! XD It is so epic.

LOL! I have to ask Reffles for that tag to be posted or you, hey do you want your tag to be posted? There, I asked! :p

BTW, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO ARE CODE GEASS FANS TO THIS FANCLUB BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHO ELSE TO INVITE. Just don't invite somebody who doesn't visit Fanclubs. :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
sweet....so when you say no spoilers, how can we not spoil them but discuss about code geass? it would be pretty difficult.

Danica Syer

I did explain if you read it more throughly on the front page (I know it's alot) but trust me, it's easy to find. Anyway, if you want to spoil....just make sure to type a text for example. But when you do type make sure it's not easy to see for example if you're typing: Xing-Ke fell off a cliff. No offense DJ. Then you would type that in a font color that doesn't match the background if that makes sense. PLUS SAY HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILERS: and type in the information and make sure that it's all in that same font that nobody can read. :p

That's one way or use the spoiler tag.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I did explain if you read it more throughly on the front page (I know it's alot) but trust me, it's easy to find. Anyway, if you want to spoil....just make sure to type a text for example. But when you do type make sure it's not easy to see for example if you're typing: Xing-Ke fell off a cliff. No offense DJ. Then you would type that in a font color that doesn't match the background if that makes sense. PLUS SAY HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILERS: and type in the information and make sure that it's all in that same font that nobody can read. :p

That's one way or use the spoiler tag.

ah alright

Danica Syer

Yes, I need to catch up. I'm not the only one. Lancelot and Zeagal are behind me and or ahead of me and they need to finish. So Allister Nine, who's your favorite character(s)?

Also discussion topic: If you had to spend one day with your character what would you do with them? :D

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I would chill with XingKe and spend the whole day causing mass chaos by taking over the Chinese military!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

I joke :p

I would probably get a tour of the Chinese Royal Palace and show XingKe around my town and just chill. Plus, picking XingKe is a cheat code because I get two for the price of one seeing as how Tianzi would never leave his side :D

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes, I need to catch up. I'm not the only one. Lancelot and Zeagal are behind me and or ahead of me and they need to finish. So Allister Nine, who's your favorite character(s)?

Also discussion topic: If you had to spend one day with your character what would you do with them? :D

i would have to say Zero, and i wouldnt know what i would do with him. i'll probabl just let him decide. or make everyone chant zero.

Danica Syer

I would chill with XingKe and spend the whole day causing mass chaos by taking over the Chinese military!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

I joke :p

I would probably get a tour of the Chinese Royal Palace and show XingKe around my town and just chill. Plus, picking XingKe is a cheat code because I get two for the price of one seeing as how Tianzi would never leave his side :D

OH DEAR. *runs for her life*

LOLZ.

Oh that is so cool.....I know what you mean. It'd be awesome showing somebody like him to your own hometown. An awesome trip I would think. :D And what do you mean by cheat code? :O

i would have to say Zero, and i wouldnt know what i would do with him. i'll probabl just let him decide. or make everyone chant zero.

That'd be funny in some ways. Depends on where you chant Zero lol.

XD

How about in the auditiorium in the middle of a boring school play? :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
OH DEAR. *runs for her life*

LOLZ.

Oh that is so cool.....I know what you mean. It'd be awesome showing somebody like him to your own hometown. An awesome trip I would think. :D And what do you mean by cheat code? :O

That'd be funny in some ways. Depends on where you chant Zero lol.

XD

How about in the auditiorium in the middle of a boring school play? :p

lol yeah...i just love how they chant zero's name i R2. it's got that evil ness and at the same time in a god way

Danica Syer

OMGeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! JOINAGE GRANTED! WELCOME TO THE CLUB WHERE LELOUCH RULES!!!!!!

XD

Although I want Suzaku. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back