• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Code Geass Fanclub [Because it's such an awesome ANIME!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Really? I don't think I ever heard that.
After Marianne showed up, I just figured that's who she had been talking to the whole time.

Yeah,
CC does direct a sentence at Marianne in... i think it's Stage 21 of R1, when they're in the submarine

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Yeah,
CC does direct a sentence at Marianne in... i think it's Stage 21 of R1, when they're in the submarine

Alright, thanks guys! :D Now:

Does that mean Marianne was possessing the doll? Because she would talk to someone we couldn't see, then when Lulu entered the room it was just C.C and the doll thing.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Alright, thanks guys! :D Now:

Does that mean Marianne was possessing the doll? Because she would talk to someone we couldn't see, then when Lulu entered the room it was just C.C and the doll thing.

marianne was inside the pink haired girl (anya's her name, i think) the whole time

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
marianne was inside the pink haired girl (anya's her name, i think) the whole time

Ok, but then back to my other question, who was C.C talking to every now and then when it was just her and the doll in the room? I thought she was talking to the doll and it had some importance?

I agree with what Angelus said about Anya.It would explain why she has no memories(dont know how to addd spoilers)

Do this without the spaces:

[ spoilers ] [ /spoilers ]

Put that around what you want to hide.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I started watching it a couple of weeks ago (thanks to Zephyr xD) and I must say I'm really enjoying it! I've watched about ten episodes so far. So yeah, sign me up! :D

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Oh Candy, I just wanted to say thanks for posting the opening and ending themes. I wanted some of them and the only one I was able to find was colors.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I know!! It is like meeting a celeb, even if you just walk around iy is like a thousand times better!! And war stories ftw!!

What does iy stand for? YES, WAR STORIES ARE AWESOME IF IT'S EXCITING WAR STORIES. :D
Xing-Ke would tell one of the best. Oh....and plus you would get all those autographed stuff from him if it was a meet and hang out contest. Am I right? :D

I want to join.Code geass is epic.LONG LIVE JAPAN!!!!!

You are added. WELCOME TO THE CLUB. :D

No, long live China fool!! XD jk When Candy returns she will add you!

Sorry but this guy here. *points to DJ's post* has got this major obsession with Xing-Ke *coughs*

XD

I agree with what Angelus said about Anya.It would explain why she has no memories(dont know how to addd spoilers)

LALALALALLALALALAA.......I didn't hear this. *covers ears*

I don't know what's all there really. I remember the whack-a-mole type thing so we could do that I guess. Or if they have Balloon Darts.

OMG that's sooooooo cool and you'll carry a big stuffed animal or something around if one of you wins a big game right? :3

I started watching it a couple of weeks ago (thanks to Zephyr xD) and I must say I'm really enjoying it! I've watched about ten episodes so far. So yeah, sign me up! :D

Welcome to the club, RM! Whoo-hoo! :D Keep watching it, it's a good anime! :)

Oh Candy, I just wanted to say thanks for posting the opening and ending themes. I wanted some of them and the only one I was able to find was colors.

No problem. Glad I could help. For real.......I want that Mosiac ending.... >_<
Got to find some Youtube videos to add to the page. Want to contribute? :3

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
gtfo

GTFO

*rubs eyes* Pinch me, I'm dreaming...

I need to join. Now.(i'm trying not to click on the pretty spoilers, only on ep 18 of the first season D:)

Danica Syer

OMG your in the club, now that would make it x1000 better. WELCOME! You're added. :D
BTW, who's your favorite character so far? :3 It's fine, your not the only one behind. Some are only on episode 4 or 5. :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
You make it sound like he was a bad guy, which he technically wasn't since he worked from the inside Britannia (even if he didn't choose directly to fight side by side with his best friend). Besides, some people make the wrong or worse decisions or so it seems and you can dislike him for it but I refuse to change my mind about him. >:

of course, yes, people made poor choices before. but right now in code geass he has made the worst and he follows them without hesitation. he technically WAS the bad guy. the fact that he sided for Britannia makes him an antagonist AKA bad guy.

i dont really mind that he's your favorite character, but you have to admit he is stubborn. alot of the characters in code geass have called him that. and there's also the fact that he hates lelouch....my favorite character

Danica Syer

Well question is: how are you supposed to feel when your best friend killed someone you love? Plus Lelouch never told him about being Zero and I know it goes back to him never telling Lelouch and the others about joining the Britannian side but that's just the initial reaction and I don't think he fully hated Lelouch. :/ Yes, it might seem that way but I have a feeling it might not last long......

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well question is: how are you supposed to feel when your best friend killed someone you love? Plus Lelouch never told him about being Zero and I know it goes back to him never telling Lelouch and the others about joining the Britannian side but that's just the initial reaction and I don't think he fully hated Lelouch. :/ Yes, it might seem that way but I have a feeling it might not last long......

shirley's dad died, she loved him very much, and after finding out that lelouch was Zero she still forgave him. and what about suzaku? stubborn.

also it was an accident. Zero didnt want to make a heass command at her in the end but you know...

Danica Syer

Shirley loved Lelouch. She's not the same person as Suzaku is she? And I doubted his hatred last long even if he's stubborn. :/

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
shirley forgave lelouch before lelouch even used the geass. shirly didnt want to forget about lelouch but lelouch did so it would relieve burden from her knowing of zero's identity.

Suzaku would have found a reason why lelouch did it. but instead he just ignored everything. i mean look how R1 ended. still he mangaed to make up for it

Zeagal

Lick It Good
OMG that's sooooooo cool and you'll carry a big stuffed animal or something around if one of you wins a big game right? :3
OMG yes. I'd give it to Euphie of course, but I'll carry it for her.

No problem. Glad I could help. For real.......I want that Mosiac ending.... >_<
Got to find some Youtube videos to add to the page. Want to contribute? :3
I wanted that one too and the second song in the ending credits of 24-25.
Youtube videos huh? Sure I guess I could do some looking, but if it's okay with you can I wait until I get to like episode 5?

Danica Syer

OMG yes. I'd give it to Euphie of course, but I'll carry it for her.

I wanted that one too and the second song in the ending credits of 24-25.
Youtube videos huh? Sure I guess I could do some looking, but if it's okay with you can I wait until I get to like episode 5?

Because Zeagal, you're a gentlemen, are you not? :D And I think you could replace Suzaku as her knight (as much as I hate to admit that). XD

Yeah, no problem. I can wait. :D It's fine, I'll start posting what I found... I think they had a site but I forgot what for the songs. >_< but I'll have to see again if they do or not. :p

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Because Zeagal, you're a gentlemen, are you not? :D And I think you could replace Suzaku as her knight (as much as I hate to admit that). XD
Oh yes so totally. I think I could do a good job as her knight especially with you taking him and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back