• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Code Geass Fanclub [Because it's such an awesome ANIME!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hello!
WELCOME GUYS,
TO THE ONE AND ONLY CODE
GEASS FANCLUB!!!!! :D

BTW, SPOILER TAGS ARE WELCOME. :D

PLEASE READ:
INTRODUCTION:

Hello there and welcome fellow Code Geass fans of KHINSIDER to the Code Geass fanclub! Okay then, let me get started. So I know the show already lasted of only 2 seasons and that there is a spinoff manga series called Suzaku of The Counterattack and also Nightmare of Nunnally but I thought I’d make a fanclub for this great anime. I’ve been addicted to it ever since I started watch it and although I’m half-way through to finish Season 2, I thought one day to myself, hey, why not make a fanclub? I know there are plenty of Code Geass fans out there and so forth, so I decided to make this fanclub. Cliché, I’ll admit but still, you gotta admit this is one of the greatest Anime in history not? I know a lot of people who like this anime in real life too (Anime fans that is). Well this is a fanclub dedicated to the Code Geass series and all it’s characters especially Lelouch (the protagonist) and his fellow comrades, enemies, friends, and so forth. Okies, I’ll shut up now. So if you’re a Code Geass fan! JOIN FOR LELOUCH’S (AND SUZAKU’S) SAKE! If this club was already made and so forth, I did look for and no results popped up. I’m giving those who are willing to say anything and so forth about it. BTW LAUGH AT ME IF THIS CLUB FAILS, but at least don’t say I wasn’t a Code Geass fan because that’s a lie. >:

Club Creator:
Candy Fair (aka Candy or Seira)

Loyal Fans:

Candy Fair (President of The Fanclub)
Lancelot (Vice President of The Fanclub)
Angelus
roxas001
AquaVenTerra101 (Lulu's fangirl)
Zeagal (Euphie's Dearest)
DJQuackQuack (Xing-Ke's BIGGEST supporter)
Beastly0123
Allister Nine
Zephyr
Rauxlen
Cloud XIII
Ringleader Man
Hershey
Sa'id
Rolar Penwat
Nero
Clone
Alphonse224
Wevvy
adventwolf
Laz
King Sora X
Atticus
animefreak
xx kairi xx
Artistry of Schedius
Kels
Aqualight
ZEROGEASS
VirgilTheHeart
Crimson Crashing
fantasy08
Sir Saint

SUMMARIES

Season 1: Lelouch of The Rebellion

The Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11's. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he'd destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and gamble on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11's who've stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia's brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.

SOURCE: Anime News Network

Season 2: R2:

[Coming Soon]

NOTE: I will be writing the summary once I finish the second season. :p

CLUB BANNER(s):

codegeassfcbanner.png

CREDIT: LANCELOT!!!!<3
w15wzd.png

CREDIT: AquaVenTerra101!!!!!! :D

NOTE:

CG: R2=Code Geass R2 (Season 2), CG: LOR=Code Geass (Season 1): Lelouch of The Rebellion

Any spelling errors please correct me!!!!!

Characters:

I’ll provide the pictures of each character to make this page looks more snazzy as well as a club banner or two. :p

Lelouch Vi Britannia (aka Lelouch Lamperouge & Zero)

[picture here]

Suzaku Kururugi (Also Knight of Seven)

[picture here]

C.C. ("Immortal Witch")

[picture here]

Nunnally Vi Britannia (aka Nunnally Lamperouge)

[picture here]

Li Xing-Ke (CG:R2)

[picture here]

Rolo Lamperouge (CG: R2)

[picture here]

Ashford Academy Students/Staff:

Milly Ashford (Miss President)

[picture here]

Shirley Fenette

[picture here]

Rivalz Cardemonde

[picture here]

Nina Einstein

[picture here]

Black Knights (of course aside aiding Zero):

Kallen Kouzuki/Stadtfelt

Kaname Ohgi

Kyoshiro Toudou

Nagisa Chiba

Shogo Asahina

Kosetsu Urabge

Rakshata Shawla

Ryoga Senba

Other Members of The Britannia Family:

Charles Zi Britannia

Marianne Vi Britannia

Euphemia Li Britannia (CG: R1/LOR)

Clovis la Britannia

Corneilia Li Britannia

Schneizel El Britannia

Odysseus Eu Britannia

Guinevere de Britannia

Other Characters:

Lloyd Asplund ("Earl of Pudding")

Cecile Croomy

Anya Alstreim

Gino Weinberg

Andreas Darlton

Bismarck Waldstein

Monica Krushevsky

Sayoko Shinozaki

Kaguya Sumeragi

Empress Tianzi (Jiang Lihua)

Arthur (The Lovable Cat Who Bites Suzaku)

Kanon Maldini

Gaohai

Alicia Lohmeyer

Note: Of course there’s more….but do I need to list ALL of them? :p

Knightmare Types/Frames:

Lancelot (used by Suzaku)

Shen He (used by Xing-Ke)

Vincent (used by Rolo)

Glasglow (red) (used by Kallen)

Guren/Guren Nishiki (used by Kallen)

Mordred (used by Anya)

Sutherland(used by Lelouch)

Burai Custom (used by Lelouch)

Gawain (used by Lelouch and C. C.)

Shinkirou(used by Lelouch)

Tristan (used by Gino)

Lancelot Albion

Ganymede (used by many including Lelouch)

Galahad

Frame Percival

Any more information is welcomed/needed, just tell me and I’ll put it up here. Just inform me okies?

Misc. Info:
For those who just started or have been wondering. There are 2 complete seasons of Code Geass that consists of 25 episodes. Together these two consists of 50 episodes although there are extras and there is claimed to be an additional 26 episode.

Note: Speaking of which about episode 26, if that’s true or not, please inform me.

Season 1: Lelouch of The Rebellion/R1 is the other reference to it. (Episode refers to "Stages") Season 2: R2 (Also in episodes refers to as "Turns")

The TV series aired in Japan and America and other countries such as Taiwan.

In America, it was broadcast on Adult Swim (same channel as Cartoon Network) and licensed by Bandai Entertainment and Japan it was Sunrise

MUSIC

BTW, thanks Lancelot for these:

OPENINGS:

#1: "COLORS" by FLOW (eps 1-12)​

#2: "Kaidoku Funou (解読不能)" by Jinn (eps 13-23)​

#3: "Hitomi no Tsubasa" by Access (eps 24-25)​

#4: O2 by Orange Range (Season 2, Opening 1)*​

#5-World's End by Flow (Season 2, Opening 2)​

*Not the final title. Just the info I got*​

ENDINGS:

#1: "Yuukyou Seishunka (勇侠青春謳)" by Ali Project (eps 1-12)​

#2: "Mosaic Kakera (モザイクカケラ)" by SunSet Swish (eps 13-23)​

#3: "COLORS" by FLOW (ep 24)​

#4: "Innocent Days" by Hitomi (Ep 25)​

Fanart and Fanfiction
Collision of Love and Festivity (SUBMITTED BY CANDY)

TRIVIA:

Note: If you know any, provide some PLEASE. :D

Credit:

Anime News Network

The brand name Pizza Hut appears a number of times in the series, first showing up in the opening episode.

"Geass"(or "Geas") is a term used in Irish mythology meaning "vow" or "contract."

In the anime, the whole world is divided into four superpowers, 1. Britannia 2. European Union (EU) 3. The Chinese Federation and 4. The Indian Army.

The Characters were designed by CLAMP. Notably unlike most of the anime series, one will find frequent dress and hair-style changes of majority of the characters once inaugurated by CLAMP itself to one of the most popular anime Cardcaptor Sakura.

Toward the end of the first season, Jeremiah is rebuilt into a cyborg. His cybernetic parts look remarkably similar to the Alter armor of Kazuma, the main character of the 2001 Sunrise anime Scryed. Both Scryed and Code Geass have the same director.

Winner of Best TV Animation at the 12th Animation Kobe (2007)

While known for having excellent English for an Anime, there is in-fact an instance of Engrish in episode 1, at 06:32.

When Jeremiah Gottwald hops into his Knight Mare, the third line of the startup screen reads: "That we shall be the shields which defend our momeland".

Some Events and Characters in the show share the same names of some of the japanese voice cast. Kento Sugiyama = Noriaki Sugiyama, Nagisa Chiba = Seako Chiba, Inoue = Kikuko Inoue, Battle of Narita = Ken Narita

Near the end of Clovis' funeral in episode 6 the emperor of Britannia repeats "All hail Britannia" over and over again much like the funeral of Garma Zabi in which the emperor of Zeon ends his speech with "Hail Zeon" over and over again (zig Zeon in the original Japanese).

In episode 12 at around 20:58 a scene is shown inside the opera house. The song being sung is Mozart's Lacrimosa but more specifically the same one found in the Fate/Stay Night anime. In the official sound track of Fate/Stay Night it is named Eirei Chinkon.

In episode 2 at around 5:07 Karen's "Glasgow" is shown to have only one of its two arms at the moment (as karen sacrificed the Glasgow's left arm to make a quick scape in the previous episode), but at 6:46 the same "Glasgow" appears briefly with both its arms attached, then in the next scene the robot once again has only one arm.

In episode 17, around 7-8th minute, there's a conversation between Nunnaly and Suzaku Kururugi at Lelouch's house. During their conversation, Suzaku told Nunnaly about catching a frog. He told her how frogs croaking in Japanese, is 'kero! kero! kero! kero!'. In that case, that sound is Sergant Keroro's trademark in other Sunrise's anime, 'Sergant Keroro'!

RULES

(The forum rules do apply but I do have somethings I like to add as well):

1. First and foremost, try NOT to spoil (There are some people who have the tendency to spoil and if not on purpose or accidentally. Just to note who spoils to us, please try not to or limit yourself. For example I was beginning and somebody spoiled something for me and that kind of made me very disappointed).
  2. If you must and or have to spoil, warn others or or whatever, use colored text that nobody can see. (i.e. use Black in a Blag Skin depending on the skin you’re using really) that nobody can see and put SPOILER/SPOILERS or the spoiler tag (if it’s still available).
  3. No-to little swearing, PLEASE. I know members who have the tendency to cuss every often wether it’s accidental or on purpose. This rules applies to those who do so EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY but please refrain yourself or limit to. There are some members who are younger then you and or don’t like swearing (i.e. me, hard to believe but I do hate it even if I accidentally let it slip but I try not to).
Lmao, keep some peace in here guys and girls

4. Please respect others and their opinions even if they don’t match your since this isn’t about coming to join a club and then you disagree with somebody and then the two of you start bickering over things. Do not harrass or start arguments/bicker with anybody. Yes, same rule as above but more expanding to explain this: I want many of us to get along (even if we disagree). If I see that (or the mod), you’ll be warned and if you don’t take our warning, I will eithier ask you to leave the club and or if gets worse, I’ll report you to a Mod of this section and let you deal with him/her. PLEASE DON’T HARRASS ANYBODY JUST BECAUSE THEY DON’T AGREE WITH YOU OR WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. >:

1. Please if you’re gonna double post, DON’T, click the edit button if you forgot to mention something and or EDIT. I seriously try not to double post eithier.

Outside Credit(s):

We cannot forgot the credits. If we did, we’d be stealing, wouldn’t we. SO I’M GIVING CREDITS.

Information source: Wikipedia, Youtube, and various Code Geass fansites. Some include: Rebellion, Refrain, and Requim. It’s on Google, if you want to look them up. They have good information. But some are missing links and or other things. :/

VIDEOS:

FYI: Some contains spoilers like

the tribute. :p

Openings:

Character Songs:

Lelouch:

Suzaku:
If you found one, please tell me, I couldn't find them. :p

Shirley:
"Summer Rain After Clear"

Kallen:

"Platinum Soul":

"One More Chance":

C.C.:

Rolo:

Lelouch Tribute:

"Viva La Vida Lelouch Tribute":

Suzaku Tribute

Suzaku (and in terms of his friendship with Lelouch)

Shirley x Lelouch Tribute

Other Videos:

Kallen Tribute

MORE COMING SOON! XD

PICTURES:

[Coming Soon]

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: The Code Geass Fanclub [For Lelouch's Sake!]

@_@ wow Candy, you put a lot of effort into this... Sign me up :D I call a vice position, if there is one

Danica Syer

The vice postion of yours shall be granted!
I need to edit too. AND YES, YOU'RE ACCEPTED! :D
Thanks. I guess I shall PM my request to you, no? :3

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Kallen is awesome, period.

So is Nina, and that pink haired girl that acts like a robot.

Danica Syer

Yeah, I know right? Kallen and C.C. both kick butts! :D
Oh you mean, Anya? :) Yeah, she's awesome!
So are you wanting to join? O.O

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

sure, why not?

*wants a kallen avvy*

Danica Syer

D'awwww yay! Thanks for joining! :D
You can Lulu as a bonus. :3

I only want Suzaku. XD

Danica Syer

What are you gonna do with C.C.? XD
Yeah, but I have friends who love Lulu. :p So you'll have to battle them for that.
I'm going to start making small avatars for characters (so this makes the FC) look snazzy. :p
Oh wait, do mind if I ask you a small favor? :3

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

whoa, candy that was a lot of typing. Can I join?

Lancelot

Awards

kallenavvie.png

someone asl for a kallen avvie? :3

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

wow, lancelot that is a nice avvie. xD.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Joinage as Euphemia's new knight dearest sister?

Lancelot

Awards

That's what I thought too :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back