• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Church of Secks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
_Riku_ said:
Teh missionary whore has a proposal for the gawds.
I think that teh church should contain a huge hottub filled with holy water... xD

I need approval of teh gawds...

I second that proposal!

Unknown_boy is just jealous XD

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
tut tut, such blasphemy. :/ don't force me to sick the wrath of the gods upon you, we can do things @.@

*Hot-tub approved*

Also, thnaks to _riku_, some new inspirations have come to mind >D All give your thanks and praise to the missionary whore, her worth had been deemed of high value :p

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Breaking Point said:
tut tut, such blasphemy. :/ don't force me to sick the wrath of the gods upon you, we can do things @.@

*Hot-tub approved*

Also, thnaks to _riku_, some new inspirations have come to mind >D All give your thanks and praise to the missionary whore, her worth had been deemed of high value :p

Oh why thankies!

Ok, so who wants to go to teh hottub of secks?? I'm going!!!

And what new inspiration did I give you, oh hawt and secksy BP? :p

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Princess Sakura said:
Go steal one from teh Pope. :/ He's loaded.

Steal money from me and I'll break your legs, shove them up your ass, and pull them from your throat.

WOOT! HOT TUBZ! -Grabs the right cheek of OYH's bottom and dives into the tub. <.< I need a floation device. :p

Valentine

almost human.
Hawttub? *Slowly dips her right foot in.* Ooh! *Pushes herself into the water.* That's niiiiice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back