• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Church of Secks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
BP gots commandments :p

1) All worshippers and supplicants of the church must pay homage to the five gods upon awaking first thing in the morning. If you don't, we'll know, we're gods. :/

2) Sacrifices are totally awesome, do those now again. Virgin sacrifices are much preffered. A sacrificial ritual goes as follows. Oh great and secksy *insert god's name here* please accept this badass virgin as a token of my worship, and may all your secks own.

3) If you're gonna kill, be sure to rape the dead body, cant let a good sex puppet go to waste. =D

4) Every year, the five greatest sluts of the church will receive secks with the gods, a great gift. So strive hard and secks your butt of.

5) Blaspheming against the gods is punishable with secks, bad secks, with Teh Munkeh Gawds monkey legions. Das right, raped by screeching monkeys.

6) Secks with two partners at once is allowed, but if you wish to have three or more at once, you must pray to the gods to guide your secks, elsewise it will suck, and no one wants bad secks :/

7) Secks on the forums is punishable with banishment. Munkeh gawds orders. :/

8) Forum rules do apply, dont think nobody will be monitoring this thread, so dont let it get out of hand. If the uber god mods close down mah church the heretic shall be smote. Or smoked, depends on my mood.

More commandments are tentative =D

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
oooo...i got one!

Oh great and secksy TEH SECKS please accept this badass virgin as a token of my worship, and may all your secks own.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Breaking Point said:
BP gots commandments :p

1) All worshippers and supplicants of the church must pay homage to the five gods upon awaking first thing in the morning. If you don't, we'll know, we're gods. :/

2) Sacrifices are totally awesome, do those now again. Virgin sacrifices are much preffered. A sacrificial ritual goes as follows. Oh great and secksy *insert god's name here* please accept this badass virgin as a token of my worship, and may all your secks own.

3) If you're gonna kill, be sure to rape the dead body, cant let a good sex puppet go to waste. =D

4) Every year, the five greatest sluts of the church will receive secks with the gods, a great gift. So strive hard and secks your butt of.

5) Blaspheming against the gods is punishable with secks, bad secks, with Teh Munkeh Gawds monkey legions. Das right, raped by screeching monkeys.

6) Secks with two partners at once is allowed, but if you wish to have three or more at once, you must pray to the gods to guide your secks, elsewise it will suck, and no one wants bad secks :/

7) Secks on the forums is punishable with banishment. Munkeh gawds orders. :/

8) Forum rules do apply, dont think nobody will be monitoring this thread, so dont let it get out of hand. If the uber god mods close down mah church the heretic shall be smote. Or smoked, depends on my mood.

More commandments are tentative =D

I pledge to obey these commandments , oh great secks gawds.

BP, this is great! xD

Now, who wants a lapdance???

hahaha

Darckcloud

Breaking Point said:

Yes.Finally a legal way to kill the virgins

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
.:oh_your_hott:. said:
Haha no hes not popular at all. And yes he does eat alot, but thats ok!

Big boys need love too. :p

Breaking, I promise you as a good Papal authority to shatter all of these commandments with extreme secksual acts of perversion and debatchery.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
.:oh_your_hott:. said:
_riku_ Im allowed to love big boys. Although I must say im a bigger fan of the inshape ones. Morph come over there with your what? Finish your sentence foo

You know what...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back