• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Church of Secks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Crimson Butterfly said:
Fffh. Fffh. AHAHAHAHA-*hic*hic*hic* Ooooooh....NICEZ...*bumps fist with PS* ALright....*stands up on the edge of the hottub.* Ready? Ready? Are you look-YOU'RE GONNA MISS IT! you're gonna miss *HIC* it!? CuzCUZ I'm gunna doo something that's...TOTALLY goonnna freek j00 out. I'm gonna JU*HIC*mp, I'm-I'm-I'm gonna jump...from this ledge....to the.....*sways a little, then leaps of the edge and into the water*
I...I....I'm just amazed. TRULY!! TRULY AMAZED!! o-0 I.....I'm...sp....sp....speeeeech...less. Lyke, j00 jumped......then....you fell. Th-th-th-then.....j00.....j00.....didn't go...b-back up. IT'S INCONCEIVABLE!!!12!11!!@#onetwoiluvj00

Valentine

almost human.
*Slowly pops back up from the water, a steady flow of blood streaming from the side of her head. Raises a finger at Riku* Yo....you...*HIC* What the HELL....MAN? i mena COM' ON....I mean...what the hell...whaT? That's rude to the other people ya know...

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
-Is literally having goes with the hot tub itself. Without coming up for air.- Geeze, I hope Riku is a girl...-The drugs just wore off mind you.-

Valentine

almost human.
*Sways back and forth for a few seconds. Feels something brush against her foot. Jumps up and screams down at the water* AHH! A GIANT*HIC* SQUID! It's all...*hic*hic*long....and thick....and it's got SUCTION CUUuuups!*HIC*HIC* Wait...is dat you Morph?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
<.< Thank god...>.> That happens way too often. -Reconstitutes and smiles like a naughty Pope boy.- I'm like the energizer bunny, ladies, I keep going and going and going.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Hmmm...I suppose if Riku is taking a break I could sqeeze you. -Opens a special hidden room.- I'll be in the Papal Fortress of Solitude, OYH. -Winks and bites neck playfully before slipping away.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back