• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The child who doesn't age

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I know an article about this has probably been posted before, but after viewing thinking about immortality (thanks to the thread), I remembered this case. I was originally going to post it in Intel or in the Immortality thread, but it just didn't feel right, even if this case is probably the closest thing to someone finding the fountain of youth. (which is often linked to immortality)

Girl Who Does Not Age, Brooke Greenberg Baffles Doctors - ABC News

Just like the doctors, I honestly find it baffling that she never ages, despite her age. I'm wondering what others would think. Do some of you think it was all an elaborate hoax to get on reality TV (like Balloon Boy)? Do you think she might be the real deal (the fountain of youth), only in human form? Or do you think it's strange, new disorder? I've heard of children aging at an excessive rate (not already getting boobs when you're ten, mind you (pervs)) before, but this case still astounds me. Becoming elderly by the time you reach the twenties is one thing, being 16 and looking like an infant/ toddler is another.

Also, I just realized that her 17th birthday is coming up.

Anyways, to reeducate the ones who forgot about this or didn't see it, yes.. there is a such thing as someone who doesn't age. Well, at a fairly normal rate, that is. She still technically is aging, but at really slow rate.

To the staff.. Whether you lock it or move it to Intel, I don't really care. I just thought it would be interesting to bring it up again and discuss. The only reason I didn't post it in Intel was because I wasn't sure and when in doubt, I'll go with the lesser of the two.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
most likely her brain doesn't compute what age is so it progresses at a slow rate.
did it even say if they taught her anything like to speak?
that would be interesting.
maybe her body just doesn't compute aging.
it could be that her molecular cells are not aging causing her to not age.
but if shes 16 years old than...well all the above is just bullshit.
this really is a wonder...and kinda creepy

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Pedophile's loopwhole.

Also, I remember there was a 20 something guy who looked like he was 10, although he had the capacity of an adult. He loves to gamble, and probably goes to places where they give discounts to kids.

very differentiable
Awards
I bet she ages alright, the difference is that she doesn't grow or develop. Growing merely is the division of specific cells, which apparently doesn't happen. I bet she'll die when she's about 70 to 80 years old, just like any other person.

S

Shadow Soldier

Is she the fountain of youth. BAHAHA

Ya, lets crack her open and drink her blood and then we'll talk about the fountain of youth.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
most likely her brain doesn't compute what age is so it progresses at a slow rate.

Please, stop trying to sound smart. You're failing miserably.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Even though she doesn't appear to age, you have to wonder if she'll still even be able to live up to a certain age. For some reason, I doubt she'll be able to live passed 30.

Well with the video describing her past illnesses and brushes with death it's safe to say that she doesn't have an average american lifespan. However, it's still surprising she's made it up to this point alive.

angeredsuaverat.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back