• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the bhk isnt soras shell???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

I tihnk that BHK is something on his own that we dont know yet- something that has only happened with one other- Ansem and DiZ.. just keep in mind that the relation between Sora and BHK will be the same as Ansem and DiZ... PROOF: In CoM, near the begining of the game after Axel fights you, Larxene says to him "I think you have a soft spot for that kid." and then Axel says, "Well he is partly one of us" (nobody) "He became a heartless and came back... only one other did that: Ansem" or something along the lines of that text. So if Sora is part a nobody, that must means he only has part a heart... which means BHK could have only part a heart... part of Sora's heart, and the same can be said for DiZ and Ansem..

Jampsa

please dont get upset if you disagree with me but i remember nomura saying that bhk glothes are connected with soras new glothing. i think that there are two soras: sora and bhk

Twilight12

hey wanna know what i think I think that Namine is fkn with BHKs heart, and um wel makes him seem that he has no heart and is a N.E.O, becuz Namine Must want sumthing Hense( and BHK might do tthis becuz she can erase yur mind or put crap, and put crap like, OMG u have to find SOra or Crap if there Following KH:COM whitch i heard there not soo yeah ) when BHLK and Namine talk in the tower...................

sora_reborn

in the end of KH hearts someone says that Sora is not complete yet, because he is still not fully existent. this could mean that BHK and Sora each have part of Sora's heart and that he wasn't completely brought back after becoming a heartless.

B

Blue

When Kairi protected Sora when he was a heartless he came back to normal. So your saying that when that happened he only got part of his heart back..Thats a good theory but i somewhat disagree. Cuz what if he was created by Namine to protect Sora. That would explain why He told Axel that he wouldn't let him get to Sora. She could have used her memory of Sora to create someone like him.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
uh its possible i guess..but um..i used to think that BHK was POSSIBLY a shell but since he has a heart there is pretty much no way he is a shell of sora

sinni800

my thoughts are theyre related because theyre both warriors for keyblades
soras the less strenght/and some mind one and the bhk is the full HITTER ;)
sora did the awakening and he got the KINGDOM key! maybe bhk gets a full other story and is releatet to the nobodys (he kills nobodys) did you see the thing where mickey killed them while soras on the floor? perhaps he CANT kill them.. just the bhk and as they meet they unite their hearts and from now are able to kill both enemys

or to make a bigger thing out of it:
look at tales of symphonia .. colette must renew the world to kill the other world
perhaps its like that that the nobodys and so grow if heartless are killed and vise versa

just something i had in mind... a idea...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I dunno really...how much different are NEO's and shells?

Keeavin

anyone but me said:
I tihnk that BHK is something on his own that we dont know yet- something that has only happened with one other- Ansem and DiZ.. just keep in mind that the relation between Sora and BHK will be the same as Ansem and DiZ... PROOF: In CoM, near the begining of the game after Axel fights you, Larxene says to him "I think you have a soft spot for that kid." and then Axel says, "Well he is partly one of us" (nobody) "He became a heartless and came back... only one other did that: Ansem" or something along the lines of that text. So if Sora is part a nobody, that must means he only has part a heart... which means BHK could have only part a heart... part of Sora's heart, and the same can be said for DiZ and Ansem..
I'm going to have to disagree with you on Ansem and DiZ. If I recall correctly, the only evidence to point them being linked was when DiZ stated that he was Ansem, and wasn't; it depended on how Riku wanted to look at it. Normally I'd agree, but you have to remember what DiZ also said during the course of the game: That he was also everyone, and that he was no one, depending on how Riku wanted to look at it. My point is, DiZ probably could have said the same thing about anyone if Riku asked him. For example:
"Are you Axel?"
"I am Axel and I am not. It is up to you to decide."
Or, I could be totally wrong. Just speculation.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
There is also a link between King Mickey and Diz. ANd don't forget about the SECOND Sora look-a-like.
:eek: :D

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
A second Sora look-alike?

o_o

MrSparkle, I hope you're not implying that Axel looks like Sora, because then I'd have to assume you are smoking up some shrooms, or just being a complete moron. I do not doubt, however, that there is some sort of connection, whatever it may be, between Axel and Sora. In CoM Axel said that he and Sora had a lot in common. But what? Really, we can only guess until KH II is released.

Maybe he was created by Namine

Naminé cannot create things. She can only change memories. That is her gift. And for thos eof you who believe that the BHK is a product of Sora's memories, sorry but I think that is totally out of order. Sora is currently getting his memories back in the machine-thing in Castle Oblivion. Besides, like I said, Naminé cannot create living beings.

So if Sora is part a nobody, that must means he only has part a heart... which means BHK could have only part a heart... part of Sora's heart, and the same can be said for DiZ and Ansem..

... I see what you're saying. It could be possible that the BHK and Sora share a Heart, if that makes any sense. But you are wrong about DiZ and Ansem. They do not share Hearts. Ansem, from KH I, was just a Heart, and the DiZ we see is believe to be Ansem's shell (Body + Soul).

i think that there are two soras: sora and bhk

I think you're stupid.

hey wanna know what i think I think that Namine is fkn with BHKs heart, and um wel makes him seem that he has no heart and is a N.E.O, becuz Namine Must want sumthing Hense( and BHK might do tthis becuz she can erase yur mind or put crap, and put crap like, OMG u have to find SOra or Crap if there Following KH:COM whitch i heard there not soo yeah ) when BHLK and Namine talk in the tower...................

O_O Twilight, I have no idea what the hell you were trying to say. Maybe next time you should use proper spelling and punctuation. Making sense also helps too.

DarkOblivion

its simple, BHK is linked to sora, as stated BHK has a 50% white 50% dark outfit, this shows that he is betweene darkness and light ( twilight ), he uses 2 keyblades ( oathkeeper, kairi's keyblade of light and Oblivion rikus dark keyblade) also a sign of being betweene Light and dark ( twilight ), this shows that hes the Twilight version of Sora, sora is the light version, that means that there also is a dark version of sora, riku, or maybe some one who still needs to be introduced, or even Mickey, he was on the other side of KH wasnt he ?

wel thats my theory

so BHK is linked to sora, and maybe a shell

King-of-Hearts

So if BHK isn't Sora's shell then does make a lot more sense of why the Enigmatic Man said that Sora and that one unknown look so much alike if in fact he was referring to them of course.I always wondered about and it really confused me

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
hey n00bs

IGNORE ME I'M STUPID!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that something monkey but would say

try to check the post date before you post

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you guys ever thought he was Sora's Shell, there is something wrong with you. Keybladers can't have shells. -.-

AForgottenMemory

You know i really can't wait for KH2 to come out. It'll put a stop to these arguments for good. Remember nothing is right until you see it for yourself. Some theories will be closer to the truth than others but what's the point going over the same old twaddle time and time again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back