• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the bhk isnt soras shell???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora5923

go to the home page click the full summary report button below the game show summary report thingy and it talks about ansem and diz and at the end it says ''but bhk isnt soras shell'' is this true??

A

Audo

Yes thats true. the BHK cant be Sora's Shells because shells dont have hearts and you need a heart to weild a keyblade yet alone two.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
hahahahahahahahaha

that was nice from one of a weaker mind

so i pretty much say that if i had half a brain you would have 33.3 (repeating) &% of a brain

so back on topic

if sora had a shell how could he just be walking around in a body hmmm..

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LMAO. u guys and your arguments.. but yes it seems to be that BHK cant be a shell because of this

Shells are people or things which have no hearts

to wield a keyblade u have to have a strong heart

BHK wields a keyblade meaning he cant be a shell..

very easy to understand.... i think:D

Last edited:
A

Audo

pwn3d to the max said:
hahahahahahahahaha

that was nice from one of a weaker mind

so i pretty much say that if i had half a brain you would have 33.3 (repeating) &% of a brain
Well if that's the best you can come up with im all for it.

Exactly. Thats the point he cant be a shell.

Legato_Blue

They never that he was or wasnt his shell or if they were even connected. everyone just jumps to conclusion because they look alike. they probably just look alike cause they are tetsuya characters. oh and just cause i said this doenst mean i think they arent connected somehow cause i do.

p.s. anyone who likes trigun want to make me a cool Lagato signuratur? if you do send me a message , thanks

Beyene

OMG Remember the DARK SORA from KH1....His eyes glowed like the one in Deep Dive..thats probably Sora Shell.

BHK Owns

well it would only seem reasonable that bhk is the other side of sora's heart..having half of sora's heart would make somebody strong enough to weild at least 1 keyblade..and once they finally meet..the heart becomes one...and than i guess sor a and bhk could duel weild??does that make any sense??

A

Audo

The Dark Sora is Riku's way of showing his obsession of Sora. (it's a Riku/Sora tihng) that is not his shell. And i believe shells looks exactly liek the complete person.

sinharvest_angel

wait there was a thread topic where it was said that namine said bhk was a NEO , it was confirmed by KHU (but i dont always trust them still....) hmmm NEOs are different than a shell, (right?)

Last edited:

namine_87

But a NEO has no heart. so BHK cant weild the keyblade cuz he needs a strong heart. maybe there are 3 sora versions. Sora´s shell can be the cloacked man with glowing eyes, bkh can be Sora´s NEO and he... well, whatever. Sora is Sora. What do you think?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
sinharvest_angel said:
wait there was a thread topic where it was said that namine said bhk was a NEO , it was confirmed by KHU (but i dont always trust them still....) hmmm NEOs are different than a shell, (right?)

The translation was wrong, the real translation was "You are not existing", so theoretically the BHKs awakening (like Sora's) will be a dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back